Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111
Results 2,751 to 2,769 of 2769

Thread: What manga series are you reading as of now?

Currently reading the sixth volume of The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan.

All you need is Kill, Illegal Rare, Stealth Symphony, Tenkuu Shinpan, Sousei No Onmyouji, Abnormal Kei Joshi and several others.

Love, too simple of an answer.

Started reading Shaman King. Should have started it a long time ago but yeah. Pretty good so far. I tried reading Black Lagoon but the anime looks like 100x better and is about to air on Toonami.
    † I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.†

~RIP User Four-Twenty April 20, 2014-April 20, 2014~

Just decided to start reading Trigun, 009RE:Cyborg, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

My step-Brother told me that the Evangelion manga was good and I should read it so I decided to star reading it!

I am also reading Madoka Magica A Different Story Vol.1.

PASBL Squad | Tumblr | Credit

Please help my dragons!
    Pokemon Y Nuzlocke
    Dead: 1

Well I just spent about the last 5 hours reading the rest of Soul Eater since I wanted to read something. For the most part, I enjoyed it. The last chapter was a big odd for the first half, but the ending was overall pretty good. My only little complaint is that Excalibur should have had more roles. Or, you know, been the entire cast, but whatever. It's been awhile since I've completed a manga, so that felt pretty good.

Now I'm gonna be flipping between Fairy Tail (since I'm like 10~ volumes behind in my school's library), Negima (since I've finished half of it and forgot about it...), and The World God Only Knows (since that's gonna end very soon, also since I'm only half way done with it). Wee.

I'm reading One Piece, Naruto and Bleach and I read Pokemon Special, I have it on-hold for a bit though until I catch up with Bleach. I'm caught up with Naruto and One Piece. I've been following (not consistently though) Naruto and Pokemon Special for a very long time.
    Last edited by Venasaurrules; 16th April 2014 at 3:12 PM.

I've always loved (and been scared to death of) the Detective Conan/Case Closed! series since before I could speak English. I didn't understand much, but it was awesome, I recalled. So, I'm now planning to reread the entire series. In its entire entirety. It's been running for about 20 years though (I think), so I'm kind of scared. Again. Wish me luck :,(

Currently reading;

Bleach
    Dragons Rioting
    Fairy Tail
    InuYasha
    Magi
    Naruto
    Noragami
    One Piece
    Toriko
    Witch Craft Works

Onhold currently;

Beelzebub
    Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
    Dark Air

Formerly known as Nightshroud.

Considering rereading Ranma 1/2 and InuYasha. They have both series in their entirety at my local library, so maybe I'll actually open up a book of my own volition for once

Currently my manga list is:

Naruto 675/???
    Fairy Tail 14/???
    Rave Master 11/295

I'm planning on starting One Piece soon and continuing Pokemon Adventures too.

I'm currently reading Fairy Tail,One Piece,Pokemon Adventures,and Rave Master.That's that!

Serena-chan! Dawn-chan! May-channn~!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★
    [IMAGE]3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/648/254/896.png [/IMAGE]
    Advanceshipper|Amourshipper
    Specialshipper|Franticshipper
    Otaku|Writer/Reader|Gamer
    Fashionista|Lazy-but-succesful Student
    ~A friendly purrson!~

I'm fully caught up to Magi: The Labrynth of Magic. I've also started to slowly go through Soul Eater.

Also, not sure if this is the right place to talk about Light Novels, but since MAL lists them under the MangaList, I may as well go ahead and mention that I'm reading the SNAFU Light Novels; those things are a blast to read.

Soul Eater Not! It's not half way as good as the original, but since the old characters are in it it's OKAY.
    "Hey Soul! Let's go on a Pokemon Journey!"
    ✿MultiShipper✿Misty,May,&Drew Fan✿Corsola✿Red x Hilda✿
    Supported Ships:
    Ash ♡ Misty, Ash ♡ May, May ♡ Drew, May ♡ Misty, Ash ♡ Gary, Red ♡ Hilda, Conway ♡ Dawn, Dawn ♡ Paul, White ♡ Black (Agencyshipping) Serena ♡ Clemont, Serena ♡ Ash 1 sided
    Quote Originally Posted by zhixun View Post
    Actually I think the term chemistry is quite weird as well. Since chemistry is supposed to be a science subject and should not be used between people.

Credit for Profile Pic: Ayrafeneres--Check out her shop!

Anyone reading Monster Musume no iru Nichijou? Im having a blast reading it even tough I despise most of echi harem mangas, the comedy here is just pure gold, and the character quirks are really likeable(Best ironbutt monkey MC ever).
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth

LF 6iv Rash Diancie.I got nothing decent to offer just consider it a charity of some sort PM me if you are willing to help. Ty to the noble souls who helped me on previous requests.

My current list is

Naruto 682/???
    Fairy Tail 315/???
    Rave Master 245/???

I dont' know if this qualifies as a manga since its Korean (manhwa) but I'm reading Godly Bells. Its pretty cool in my opinion. I also like rereading Kaze no Sylphid, or Sylpheed, different spellings.
    / // What kind of Dragon Tamer would I be without dragons? Click them to help them grow!

Fighting Leader of the Pokegyms League!

Pokegym Credit: Azulart for the gym badge, and Venom 1950 for the tournament banner
    Trinity Credit: AstralShadow (userbars) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

Akkan Baby 5/12
    Di[e]ce 30/43
    Genshiken 85/-
    Half & Half 4/-
    One Piece 132/-

it's that time of the year again. bored at work = manga

“... even if the world line changes, as long as you don't forget me, i'm there.”
    myanimelist || hummingbird || vndb || tumblr || last.fm

Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111