Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111
Results 2,751 to 2,758 of 2758

Thread: What manga series are you reading as of now?

One Piece vols 65 though 68
    Places you can find some of my works:
    http://www.zazzle.com/yinyangdoodles
    Giving up Serebii Forums for Lent,see you guys in 40 days/nights!

Currently reading the sixth volume of The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan.

All you need is Kill, Illegal Rare, Stealth Symphony, Tenkuu Shinpan, Sousei No Onmyouji, Abnormal Kei Joshi and several others.

Love, too simple of an answer.

Started reading Shaman King. Should have started it a long time ago but yeah. Pretty good so far. I tried reading Black Lagoon but the anime looks like 100x better and is about to air on Toonami.

† I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.†

Just decided to start reading Trigun, 009RE:Cyborg, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
    Live long and prosper

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

My step-Brother told me that the Evangelion manga was good and I should read it so I decided to star reading it!

I am also reading Madoka Magica A Different Story Vol.1.
    Image found on giphy.com. Re-sized by me.

Spoiler:- White 2 Nuzlocke Challenge:

Friend Safari: Ghost
    Friend Code: 2294 5102 6386
    Shinies i'm looking for: Phantump and Carbink. PM me with offers

Well I just spent about the last 5 hours reading the rest of Soul Eater since I wanted to read something. For the most part, I enjoyed it. The last chapter was a big odd for the first half, but the ending was overall pretty good. My only little complaint is that Excalibur should have had more roles. Or, you know, been the entire cast, but whatever. It's been awhile since I've completed a manga, so that felt pretty good.

Now I'm gonna be flipping between Fairy Tail (since I'm like 10~ volumes behind in my school's library), Negima (since I've finished half of it and forgot about it...), and The World God Only Knows (since that's gonna end very soon, also since I'm only half way done with it). Wee.

I'm reading One Piece, Naruto and Bleach and I read Pokemon Special, I have it on-hold for a bit though until I catch up with Bleach. I'm caught up with Naruto and One Piece. I've been following (not consistently though) Naruto and Pokemon Special for a very long time.
    Last edited by Venasaurrules; 16th April 2014 at 3:12 PM.

Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111