Page 501 of 861 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,525 of 21521

Thread: The Official 3rd Generation Shiny Discussion/FAQ Thread

Just go to the port in vermelion city and if you've gone to the islands before, you can go to them again. Go to the move relearner with 2 tinymushrooms or one big one.
    What was I thinking? I hate my name.

Quote Originally Posted by supersousaphone View Post
    Oh crap, I just realized something... in the process of finally catching Suicune, I realized that I used up my only Master Ball! So there's no way I'm going to continue SRing for Moltres... I won't let the possibility of finding a shiny only to run out of Ultra Balls rear its ugly head. So I think I'm going to have to reset Firered to get another one... BLAST!

Should I make it a speed run to get back to a legendary bird or SR for another Kanto starter?
    -_-
    I'm going to regret saying this, but you should soft reset for a shiny starter. RACE ME!!!

There, I said. Now I'm going to lose.

What's the longest it's taken and the quickest it's taken for someone to get their prized shiny by SR ? Also, am I the only one who's spent 4 days trying to get a Kecleon ?lol

Not necessarily SS has been in a longer shiny drought than you. I'll never reset for a starter again, dunno if ill continue totodile.

yea try going five months without even seing shiny regirock i hunted that since august also it took me 427 sr for shiny charmander and over 300 for shiny ho-oh but it is all on luck

for regirock i stoped at like 19,000

LOLZ!!! That would be a great picker-upper, CC, for me to beat you in another race.

I think I may go for Squirtle... heheheh.
    Pearl Version | Name: Pabs | FC: 5326 7403 5422
    Latest: Dusknoir || Current Number: 23
    Credit to ~SeanyBoy~
    Targets: Buizel and Swarm Pokémon

good luck with that. Why not clone a masterball and trade it over? Or are you an "anti-cloner" >_>

YAY, i checked my game and it still works
    the bad news is that it deleted all my boxed pokemon which was two
    the first was my shiny shuppet (sigh) the second wasa pikachu (a normal one) because i was only at the eigth gym
    but i never really looked at it much and it was in my box because i was at a gym leader
    I love bacon and eggs!

lol did you really count them all the way to 19,000 ? I couldn't even stand to count to like 20, let alone anything even in the hundreds.I'm measuring by days :/

im going to eve train my shiny lombre and hopefully find a shiny while im doing that.
    I'm always down to trade or battle on pokemon x&y. Send me a message👍

Ahh. *SIGH*. I haven't even attempted to SR for Ho-Oh for like 1 1/2 to 2 weeks? It's just so boring and I might give up but I haven't decided. It's taking up my Fire Red file. So can anyone cheer me up and try to get me to SR?

wow wa wee wa I will try an all nighter
    I've never heard of warnerbroman.
    You can't stop staring can you?

^Haha good luck. I would do that but I am WAY too tired.

**** I WANNA SHINY SOOOOO BAD. ive been playing for over 200 hours and I havent even seen a shiny...

Quote Originally Posted by Hirschberger View Post
    **** I WANNA SHINY SOOOOO BAD. ive been playing for over 200 hours and I havent even seen a shiny...
    200 is nothin compared to most of us
    I've never heard of warnerbroman.
    You can't stop staring can you?

Kabuto, its not even worth your time trying to find a code that actually lets you get the tickets onto your game. I have tried millions of times to try and get the aurora ticket onto my fire red game and none of the codes worked. I just warped to birth island on emerald and have been sring since. If you want the ticket so that you can go back and forth i just say that you just use the code again to get back to the island if you want to go back and forth regularly. I'm not leaving birth island until i see or hear yellow deoxys

Still no shiny Abra. I want my shiny Abra! >_<

2218 Abra and counting.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

I'm starting to go for Shiny Eevee again. I stopped the week before Christmas. I started again two weeks ago. Wish me luck. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WISH ME LUCK!!!
    Shiny Trades.
    My Future Team:
    Credits.
    POKERUS! I HAVE POKERUS! FREAKIN' POKERUS! GIVE ME 2 SHINIES, I'LL GIVE YOU ONE, AND INFECT IT WITH POKERUS! COME ON, PEOPLE!

Good luck with the Eevee

I'm still after my lovely golden Vulpix, but I've moved to hatching them instead of hunting in the wild - that way I get 5 in a short space of time, and there's no chance of running into a shiny Shuppet instead

Quote Originally Posted by supersousaphone View Post
    LOLZ!!! That would be a great picker-upper, CC, for me to beat you in another race.

I think I may go for Squirtle... heheheh.
    Se, even SS knows that he's gonna win when he races me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hirschberger
    Oh, he Hirschberger. What's up (I'm Fufu3000)

If you want a shiny, I suggest you soft reset for one. You probably have lots of patience from breeding for Pokemon with flawless IVs, so you could hatch for one, too, if you want.
    Last edited by ShinyFufu; 18th March 2007 at 1:46 PM.

CC Am i still racing you for a shiny starter when i get emerald (i cant belive it hasn't came yet) If so is it any starter or a set one

Credit to Arkreis and $Suicune$ (Sorry couldn't get the funky symbols in your name ).

Twinned with the Awesome ScorpionX

Yeah, we're still racing! It doesn't matter which starter really, why should it? They all take about the same amount of time to do a soft reset anyway. I can't really even decide either, I often find myself doing soft resets for Mudkip one minute, then Torchic the next!

CC, did you win a shiny Camerupt and forgot to tell us? I'm looking at your avatar... And you should add your shiny Dragonite at your banner ş-ş
    I'M A PROUD BRAZILIAN GIRL!!!

Lulz. I'm back. :B

I am looking for a shiny slugma!!! Why cant I find you!!!!

No, I didn't get a shiny Camerupt. A friend of mine, -4J-, had a normal Dragonite as his avatar, and the custom title said "What's that? Win?" At the time, I was hunting for a shiny Dratini, so I thought it'd be funny if I had a shiny Dragonite as my avatar, and that my custom title would say "Yes, -4J-, it's win." It's all pure coincidence that I got a shiny Dratini shortly after I made that change. And if you say something is "win", it usually means it's very cool.

I would ask Nator to add shiny Dragonite, but I just never got around to it. I'm lazy.

Page 501 of 861 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast