May's voice is better than usual, but again, Taylor it certainly ain't. She had a really cocky attitude in this episode, though, which I found out-of-character to say the least.
Brock sounds...actually, a bit too rough and deep here. It's like Bill Rogers started to lose his touch somewhere around here with his version of Brock, and that devolution continued into DP. He picked it up again in BW but unfortunately as Brock isn't on the show I have to sadly go by the pitiful performance he put on in DP.
Sarah's Ash keeps getting worse and worse...>_>. Seriously, deeper is NOT better. Ash. Is. A. 10. Year. Old. Boy. People. Therefore, he should sound whiny and high-pitched.
Yeah, I'd have to agree. He'd been given the worst shaft.
Originally Posted by CyberCubed
4Kids did a way better job with Max than TPCi. I really don't see how anyone can debate this one.
I would say holistically 4Kids also did much better with Brock, though holistically and not during the transition (Bill did a great job between the transition).
Although Bill was great in most of BF and in the BW flashback as Brock, in the latter portion of BF and DP he was flat-out terrible as the character. Eric Stuart was always really consistent, and although at times he sounded like Seto Kaiba, his voice was always fitting, age-appropriate, and emotional.
I can't even fathom your logic on this one. I really can't.
Originally Posted by HoennMaster
Natochenny getting deeper only made her worse to me, and I greatly disliked Kayzie's Max. lol.
Agreed. It's really a shame that now all the word "James" and the word "PUSA" are associated with are a mile-long list of alliterations, assonance, and stuff nobody says at all in real life. *sigh*
Originally Posted by Bulba the Great!
Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 13th June 2013 at 2:44 PM.
Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
"It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer