Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moofins!!

Default Moofins!!

THAT is what we like to Call in this world....Random Now..I bet your thinking, why is he making something So random and making it a sticky thread? Well my friends *Turns towards the Camera* We here at the Fizzy Bubbles RPG Forums well, Ah screw it...

IT'S RANDOM BLOODY DOOBLE MONDAY RANDOMNESS FOR ALL!!

and what Will You crazy folk get this Random Double Monday...well it's pretty much the sme as last time but even Mroe random then the last What you will get IS THIS BRAND NEW TRACTOR =o annnnnnnnd a Super Pass of Randomness Which entitles the user to 2 rare candies from the Mart, 2 levels for the week in Daycare, 4 points at the Salon and two free moves (excluding AM's) from the MT and remember that even though ti's the Randamn Monday you still have to link the pass of Randomness EVERYWHERE =o

HURRAH RANDOMNESS *Does a Jig*

YAY RANDOM DOOBLE MONDAY 8D.

Taking a Super Pass Arnold, thankee :3 It shall be put to good use, yus yus.

*rides out on the tractor* Thanks again =o

EDIT: And since I'm taking care of their accounts, picking up the Pass (w/ nifty tractor accessory) for LW, Torkoal Stu, and Psychic ^^
    Last edited by Skrusti; 6th August 2006 at 9:04 PM.

Picking up this here SUPER Random pass of Randomness. And may all the randomizers in the world recognize the randomness of Arnold, for he is the randomeister of the random world we randomly live in. FOR GREAT RANDOM JUSTICE!

And because I'm so randomly stupid, I shall, in random exception, accept that random tractor that will randomly run over most of FB. Random sweetness...
    Last edited by Teehee; 7th August 2006 at 12:20 AM.

Yay for the Random Arn!!

Picking up the Super Random Pass!!!

Random thanks to you

Just remember not to randomly use them before the clock turns to Monday...

weee!! this is my belated burfday pressie. xdxd.

thanks anrold for this MEGA PASS!!

umm, its a super pass... it has a s on the front, not a m...

oh. picking up the SUPER PASS.

*walks out ashamed*
    +If violence isn't the solution, your not doing enough of it.+
    |FB|CC|DT|

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    THAT is what we like to Call in this world....Random Now..I bet your thinking, why is he making something So random and making it a sticky thread? Well my friends *Turns towards the Camera* We here at the Fizzy Bubbles RPG Forums well, Ah screw it...

and what Will You crazy folk get this Random Double Monday...well it's pretty much the sme as last time but even Mroe random then the last What you will get IS THIS BRAND NEW TRACTOR =o annnnnnnnd a Super Pass of Randomness Which entitles the user to 2 rare candies from the Mart, 2 levels for the week in Daycare, 4 points at the Salon and two free moves (excluding AM's) from the MT and remember that even though ti's the Randamn Monday you still have to link the pass of Randomness EVERYWHERE =o

Picking up 1x Tractor + 1x Super Pass.
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 6th August 2006 at 9:29 PM.

Beco randomly walks in, randomly grabs a superpass and randomly runs of, jumping out of a random window, saying thanks in a random language, "dank u".

Taking my Super Pass of Randomness, which I'll use shortly.

Meaning on Monday

YAY MUFFINS. ♥

I mean, picking up a Super Pass. Thank you~

Picking Up Super Pass of Randomness
    Wewt
    And the Tractor
    O_o
    Last edited by Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun; 6th August 2006 at 9:34 PM.

Picking up 1 Super Pass and 1...Trac-tor >.>

Yeah! A Tractor! Wheeeee!
    *digs trenches throughout FB*

And an uber pass of DUEM. Both these things I shall obtain...RIGHT NOW!
    *fl33s the wrath of teh Egg God*
    Last edited by Dae~Maker; 6th August 2006 at 10:00 PM.

xD Random indeed, but yay :> Picking up a Super Pass.

≈*V Tsun*≈
    The 8th Champion

Holy fish! This is my kind of day. It has a fresh and froofy feel about it. Woot-doodle.

Okay, that's enough random-type things, I guess. I'll be picking up my Tractor, who is officially dubbed the buh-lightful name "Christopher". I'll also be picking up my Super Pass, which is so super that it can do the super dooper feat of giving me a boatload of froofity freebies.

*coughs ackwardly*

That'll be all.

Picking up my big Tractor and Super Pass Thankyou

wee ;D I'll be taking my Super Pass and this lovely Tractor, muchas gracias!

Picking up the tractor and the Super Pass of randomness. Thanks!

I... I always wanted a tractor...
    THank you Arn... ;-;

Oh yes. And that supah pass too. I'll be nabbing one of them =P

Picking up the Super Pass...

...And the tractor. Wonder what it does? Oh, well. Thanks, Arn!

Hurrah Randomness Indeed!

Picking up the Tractor *sweet* and the Super Pass of Randomness

Wheee! Random Dooble Monday! Picking up my tractor and my Super Pass of Randomness! Thanks Arnie!

Picking up a tractor, and a Superpass for me and for Ushi, whom I forgot to do the monday chores for for 2 week x_x

anyway, picking up 2x Superpass and 2x Tractor

Collecting my new Tractor and my Super Pass.

Joshua

Picking up the Super Pass and...tractor....thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast