Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moofins!!

Grabbing that Super Pass of Randomness.
    Riding the tractor around the FB shops, and shall be opted to be the new mode of transportation in FB for me today =O

OMG, DOUBLE RANDOM MONDAY is here, soo awesome. Picking up the Super Pass, and can I ride the tractor or is it only for show? ;;
    Last edited by HakuBlue; 7th August 2006 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    THAT is what we like to Call in this world....Random Now..I bet your thinking, why is he making something So random and making it a sticky thread? Well my friends *Turns towards the Camera* We here at the Fizzy Bubbles RPG Forums well, Ah screw it...

IT'S RANDOM BLOODY DOOBLE MONDAY RANDOMNESS FOR ALL!!

and what Will You crazy folk get this Random Double Monday...well it's pretty much the sme as last time but even Mroe random then the last What you will get IS THIS BRAND NEW TRACTOR =o annnnnnnnd a Super Pass of Randomness Which entitles the user to 2 rare candies from the Mart, 2 levels for the week in Daycare, 4 points at the Salon and two free moves (excluding AM's) from the MT and remember that even though ti's the Randamn Monday you still have to link the pass of Randomness EVERYWHERE =o

HURRAH RANDOMNESS *Does a Jig*
    I was wondering when this would be... :P
    Picking a Super Pass and a Tractor for myself and AnotherFan.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    THAT is what we like to Call in this world....Random Now..I bet your thinking, why is he making something So random and making it a sticky thread? Well my friends *Turns towards the Camera* We here at the Fizzy Bubbles RPG Forums well, Ah screw it...

IT'S RANDOM BLOODY DOOBLE MONDAY RANDOMNESS FOR ALL!!

and what Will You crazy folk get this Random Double Monday...well it's pretty much the sme as last time but even Mroe random then the last What you will get IS THIS BRAND NEW TRACTOR =o annnnnnnnd a Super Pass of Randomness Which entitles the user to 2 rare candies from the Mart, 2 levels for the week in Daycare, 4 points at the Salon and two free moves (excluding AM's) from the MT and remember that even though ti's the Randamn Monday you still have to link the pass of Randomness EVERYWHERE =o

HURRAH RANDOMNESS *Does a Jig*
    Picking up a Super Pass and a ... err Tractor .... where to put it? ^-^

picking up the super pass... and the tractor!

*rides the tractor away*

z0mg!!!11oneone

Picking up the super pass and the ever so sexy..Tractor 8D

*meepmeep*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12