Thread: Return of Abyssion V.2 Cafe (Juice and Cookies provided this time ^^)

Default Return of Abyssion V.2 Cafe (Juice and Cookies provided this time ^^)

Here's the place to talk about everything for the RPG. I know I'll probably be in here asking for a refresher on the places in ToS x.x I haven't played the game in a bit, so I might be alittle rusty. I guess a couple of questions that might be asked right away that I will answer now:

Yes, Relationships will be allowed, but maybe keep kissing as the maximum for showing of love. Holding hands, cuddling, etc. are fine.

Yes, I will allow swearing, but trying to keep it to a minimum.

I like to allow these because I think it allows people to show more feeling. Also, as I stated in the Sign Up somewhere, the Basic RPG Rules will apply. No bunnying without permission, no godmodding etc. Need I remind people that we do have two mods in this RPG. =P

Enjoy and Have Fun. ^_^

Credit goes to Bonemerang for my Emerald Team, Chaos Emerald for the Trainer Sprite in my Emerald Card and Llybian Minamino for the banner.
    Banner links to my fanfic. Chapter 4 On Hold.
    "Strategy is the key to victory" ~Kev
    Twin/Claimed Member: Vickizzle ^_^ / Bishie: Sakura Kasugano / Song: Open Your Heart (Crush 40)
    Battle Symbols:Tactics,Ability,Luck,Guts

Here's your refresher than: Sylvarant's Towns and Areas: Iselia, House of Salvation, Iselia Forest, Izoold, Palmacosta, Triet, Asgard, Luin, Hima, Katz' Village, Martel Temple, Triet Ruins, Ossa Trail, Thode Geyser, Balacruf Mausoleum, Tower of Mana, Tower of Salvation, Lake Umacy, Thoda Dock and Hakonesia Peak.

Tethe'alla's Towns and Areas: Meltokio, Sybak, Mizuho, Ozette, Flanoir, Altamira, Heimdall, Exire, Fooji Mountains, Toize Valley Mine, Temple of Ice, Temple of Lightning, Temple of Earth, Temple of Darkness, Ymir Forest, Latheon Gorge, Gaoracchia Forest, Otherworldly Gate.

Also will we be able to use the Rheairds?

Credit to Llybian Minamino for the banner!

Credit to Mina for TC. I claimed Heatblast in the Cartoon Bishie thread.

Also will we be able to use the Rheairds?
    Eventually, once we get farther in the RPG.

So many places to try and remember. x.x

Credit goes to Bonemerang for my Emerald Team, Chaos Emerald for the Trainer Sprite in my Emerald Card and Llybian Minamino for the banner.
    Twin/Claimed Member: Vickizzle ^_^ / Bishie: Sakura Kasugano / Song: Open Your Heart (Crush 40)

Jerichi provided the spell list he had with his character in his signup, so I'm going to make a list for Wreathsun's spells here (like I did with my previous character, Melunas Syrenisis).

Current To-learn spell-list

Basic Level Spell(s) [lv0]

Normal Shot Ember Shot Learned!
    A fire elemental, very basic spell that does consume very very miniscule amounts of energy. This is what Wreathsun uses to fight most of the time. It's just a small fireball being conjured and launched at the enemy. It can also be done in rapid-fire motion and consequent higher level variations of this spell increase focus and range.

Higher Level Spells [lv1]

Crimson Sign Infernal Serenade Learned!
    A fire elemental spell that expands from Ember Shot's inherent rapid-fire capabilities and uses that as a basis for a rapid-fire spray of fire that can ignite flammable things especially easily.

Umpire Sign Umbra of Silence
    A darkness elemental spell that conjures a sword-like shadow which pierces subconsciously through a target's throat, rendering their magical incantation capability useless. However, it has no effect on said target physically.

Illusion Sign Grieving Enchantment
    A light elemental spell that increases an area of allies' endurance and resistance to ailments temporarily by a magical aura that emanates from the caster.

Advanced Level Spells [lv2 + 3]

Incendia Incarnadine Ephemeral Corridor
    A large trail of flame rises from the caster towards the target, while the trail releases burning, white-hot sparks that can injure ANYONE close. In the meanwhile, the caster conjures several thin concentrated rays of flame which are circulated by small wisps of flame. Obviously fire elemental.

Impending Justice Transient Eclipse
    Any signs of brightness are temporarily eclipsed by darkness, leaving only the noises and the figures of anyone present, soon enough streaks of dark energy tear through the enemy within a flash, creating streaks of red light reminiscent of blood, and within a split second, light is restored to the area leaving nothing but the survivors of the spell.

Immaculate Dual Benevolent Fantasy
    A light elemental spell that is capable of either healing all allies or injuring a single target with augmented power.
    Healing variant: Allies are engulfed within a soothing, bright and radiant light that encircles them within a fairly aesthetic fashion, restoring their fatigue and curing any ailments they may have.
    Offensive variant: The caster concentrates a large amount of energy in one area and then releases the entire buildup of energy into one big ray that is capable of dealing quite a bit of damage. This as well as light-created stars that trail the ray, that also deal damage on contact and explode, dealing explosive splash damage.

SONG OF ANARCHY
    onii-chan, where are you?
    steam || ustream || youtube

Interesting spells. o.o I hope you can do good with just two spells, unless you are using the other ToS spells?

I do have other ToS spells in Wreathsun's arsenal, but I just do mention that those 6 in the list are her UNIQUE spells. A quick list of ToS available spells is below, no description is needed. Unless you want me to.

Basic Spells [lv1]
    Fireball Learned!
    Wind Blade Learned!
    Lightning Learned!
    Photon

Higher Level Spells [lv2]
    Flame Lance
    Air Thrust
    Bloody Lance
    Holy Lance
    Grave
    Spark Web
    Thunder Blade
    Volt Arrow
    Earth Bite

Advanced Spells [lv3]
    Indignation (Judgment)

SONG OF ANARCHY

Just to note, the actual RPG is now up.

Oh just so it is known, I will use Lloyd's techs and I will start with Demon Fang and Sword Rain.

Credit to Llybian Minamino for the banner!

Credit to Mina for TC. I claimed Heatblast in the Cartoon Bishie thread.

That's fine. I think eventually I'll get a list up of all the techs and whatever everyone has. Once I stop being lazy. x.x

Just to make things easier for you I'll list Wreathsun's ENTIRE tech list, including melee, magical, and unique spells (she's similar to TotA's Tear in respects to movelists)

Melee

TOKUGI

Expel Amulet
    Wreathsun whacks an opponent with her staff creating a small whirlpool of miniature mystic ofuda.

Pikohan
    Wreathsun calls upon a small squeaky Piko Hammer to fall upon the enemy.

Eclair Cross
    Wreathsun whacks her target twice in a cross fashion that releases a small X-shaped ray.

Vanisher
    Wreathsun stabs her target with her staff and creates a small explosion.

UNIQUE OUGI

Vanish Purge
    Wreathsun does the same thing as in Vanisher but the explosion is bigger and knocks the enemy up into the air

Luster Rain
    Wreathsun impales the enemy with her staff and then rapid energy arrows rush through the enemy ala Sword Rain.

Heart Crusher
    Wreathsun smashes her target at the chest, stunning them and dealing some knockback. A lite version of Beast.

COMBINATION OUGI

Expel Eclipse (Expel Amulet + Eclair Cross)
    Same motion as Eclair Cross, but the cross-ray is circled by bigger ofuda.

Vanish Amulet (Vanisher + Expel Amulet)
    Same motion as in Expel Amulet, but the ofuda explode

SPELL

Basic Spells [lv1]
    Fireball Learned!
    Wind Blade Learned!
    Lightning Learned!
    Photon

Higher Level Spells [lv2]
    Flame Lance
    Air Thrust
    Bloody Lance
    Holy Lance
    Grave
    Spark Web
    Thunder Blade
    Volt Arrow
    Earth Bite

Advanced Spells [lv3]
    Indignation (Judgment)

UNIQUES

Basic Level Spell(s) [lv0]

Normal Shot Ember Shot Learned!
    A fire elemental, very basic spell that does consume very very miniscule amounts of energy. This is what Wreathsun uses to fight most of the time. It's just a small fireball being conjured and launched at the enemy. It can also be done in rapid-fire motion and consequent higher level variations of this spell increase focus and range.

Higher Level Spells [lv1]

Crimson Sign Infernal Serenade Learned!
    A fire elemental spell that expands from Ember Shot's inherent rapid-fire capabilities and uses that as a basis for a rapid-fire spray of fire that can ignite flammable things especially easily.

Umpire Sign Umbra of Silence
    A darkness elemental spell that conjures a sword-like shadow which pierces subconsciously through a target's throat, rendering their magical incantation capability useless. However, it has no effect on said target physically.

Illusion Sign Grieving Enchantment
    A light elemental spell that increases an area of allies' endurance and resistance to ailments temporarily by a magical aura that emanates from the caster.

Advanced Level Spells [lv2 + 3]

Incendia Incarnadine Ephemeral Corridor
    A large trail of flame rises from the caster towards the target, while the trail releases burning, white-hot sparks that can injure ANYONE close. In the meanwhile, the caster conjures several thin concentrated rays of flame which are circulated by small wisps of flame. Obviously fire elemental.

Impending Justice Transient Eclipse
    Any signs of brightness are temporarily eclipsed by darkness, leaving only the noises and the figures of anyone present, soon enough streaks of dark energy tear through the enemy within a flash, creating streaks of red light reminiscent of blood, and within a split second, light is restored to the area leaving nothing but the survivors of the spell.

Immaculate Dual Benevolent Fantasy
    A light elemental spell that is capable of either healing all allies or injuring a single target with augmented power.
    Healing variant: Allies are engulfed within a soothing, bright and radiant light that encircles them within a fairly aesthetic fashion, restoring their fatigue and curing any ailments they may have.
    Offensive variant: The caster concentrates a large amount of energy in one area and then releases the entire buildup of energy into one big ray that is capable of dealing quite a bit of damage. This as well as light-created stars that trail the ray, that also deal damage on contact and explode, dealing explosive splash damage.

HI-OUGI

Ignition Imprisonment Grandiose Symphony
    Must be in maximum tension, then cast Ephemeral Corridor
    Wreathsun will first launch a long barrage of flaming spears, then cause the ground below the target to open up slightly (ala Ground Dasher) where pillars of flame burst out from it, igniting the target, then a large circle of flame appears around the target, which materializes into a burning sphere, and then more flame spears pierce through the sphere. Then, it explodes. Explosion does splash damage, and the flaming spear barrage hits anything it affects.

SONG OF ANARCHY