Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hero (K+; Pokeshipping)

Exclamation

Ernesto isn't as bad as I expected, its totally missing miami!!!! ^^ YEY! Lol, I didn't lose any power and yet I have no school! YESSS, this is like our very own snow day (hurricane day)... Okay, I think I answered reviews before I even posted the chapter lol!
    lovelovelovelove!!
    .../\/\...
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Great chapter M!sty =D and it's so cute that they bumped into eachother but poor Ash XD

That's cool how you have no school (not for a good reason though..although it is funny how its like a "Hurricane Day" instead of a snow day") Well at least you didn't get hit in it^^

Keep it up the story is great =D
    twins with: Uza-chan | paired with: Staryu
    pkmn trainer Light → 1 badge. 3 [oshawott, pansear, munna]. nacrene city ♥

Unhappy

Lol, yeah poor Ash... I'm writing a mini songfic right now so its gonna take alil longer to get the next chapter up and everything's so hectic...
    So yeah, and tomorrow I have a bunch of homework to do cuz its labour day. grrr, Cheers
    .../\/\...
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 16th September 2006 at 3:50 PM.
    Pokeshipper

Yayz for another beautiful chapter! =D That was awesome XxM!styxX! How Misty wanted to get out and Ash wanted to get in and how he was pulled away in the end, I just really loved that chap! ^^ I saw some good pokeshippiness! Sooo good pokeshippiness!
    I'm rantiing here(I think)
    Can't wait for then next chap! 8D
    Anyway, hurricanes suck X( I've never been in one, good thing Ernesto missed you!
    (sorry for such a bad review, your chap just made me speechless, I just didn't know whaty to say)
    Edit: I'm starting to become suspicious if Latious and Ho-oh, I wonder if they are the voice or are working for him.
    Last edited by Uzamaki Hinata; 4th September 2006 at 9:32 PM.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Whenever I see this thread I always think of that song in Shrek 2 *I'm holdin' out for a hero till the *something something something* And he's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be fresh from the fight.... I need a hero!*
    Ahem
    Sorry bout that ^_^'
    Anyway.....Latias and Ho-oh do seem rather suspicious.
    Under construction ^_^;;

YEY I'M SO HAPPY, MY DADDY BOUGHT ME POKEMON 4EVER OFF OF EBAY ON DVD YEYYYY, I ONLY SAW THAT MOVIE IN THEATRES WHICH WAS SUCH A LONG TIME AGO AND NOW I GET TO WATCH IT AGAIN ^^...
    Today I had a Spanish AP Exam (yucky) but i aced it and tomorrow i have an english test based on the story And Of Clay Are We Created... but it's an essay about what you think the story's plot and setting tie in emotionally and physically.... so that's alright, I always so good on those
    Now to answer reviews:

Uzamaki Hinata - Hey I just remembered to tell you, you MUST like Naruto very much because Hinata is the girl that has a crush on naruto.. right? My sister is obsessed with the show... so yeah ... Anyway tahnks for your review, it makes me feel special... the fact that you were speachless... make sure to check your PM because I PMed you about a new site thing I made... Thanks for your review...
    Ranger Registeel - Lol, actually, it's not that Hero I based it on... I based it on...
    ... Make sure to check your PMs!!
    Thanks for the reviews, i will be getting the next chapter up either this week or next... idk yet... anyways, I'm also writing a Pokeshippy songfic, so chekc the forums for that!!!
    .../\/\...
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 6th September 2006 at 2:31 AM.
    Pokeshipper

This is wonderful...keep it up!
    I would write more...but I gots a test that I'm sposed to be studying for.
    Oh, add me to your PM list? Please?

<3 JuLi

WAAAA!! I am so like... behind. :s.... :/.. *looks back and forth nervously*... how come I haven't finished chappy 8 yet *kills herself*????? J/k, but anyway, so sorry, homework, school has been filling me to the top... I am part of the newpaper and BPA (Business People of America) @ my school and I am piled with homework from english n algebra II... so I'm sorry to say i won't be getting up the next chappy for what may be either 2 to 4 weeks... So sorry, I am making excuses but I just can't help that!! ... sorry again.
    .../\/\...
    Pokeshipper

Aww, that sucks. I hate it when school does that to you. D=
    Even though it usually happens to me around report time.

Great chappter, by the way. ^^
    Hope the next one is just as good.

Good luck with your..busy-ness. XD -huggles-

<3~Jirachi_Lily

Credit to Blue_Rakuen from LJ. <3~ you. ^^

Read and review my AAML one-shot: "It Was Meant To Be"

Lily's PokePet

Skittles the level 32 Mime Jr.!

I finished chappy 8!!!! All I need is for ForbiddenLugia to reply and edit my chapter... But it seems like she/he is never on!
    If anyone is a good editor, plz let me knwo bc i really want to post da chappy!!
    .../\/\...
    Pokeshipper

Default Chapter 8 YEY!

Okay, thanks to ForbiddenLugia, I have been able to correct my mistakes and actually get to typing this up. I have pages of paper fileld with chapters and it takes forever to type up ^^! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter, please please review and the more you review, the more I write!
    .../\/\...
    Chapter 8 – The Explosion

“So you’re the culprit!”

Misty turned slowly and laughed nervously up at a very distressed-looking chef and two angry police officers, “hehe.”

“You’re coming with us young lady!” The two policemen grabbed her wrists and pulled her into the kitchen.

“Hey let me go!” Misty cried loudly, wringing herself away from their grasp and running inside, Azurill right on her heels.
    ----aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa------

“Misty!” Ash wanted to stand and get to her but Latias’ grip on him was too strong, “Why won’t you let me go help Misty!”

“La!” Latias pleaded, “La, la!”

“Pika?” Pikachu began speak to Latias, “Pikachu!”

“La!”

Ash just stood there, scratching his head, “Umm…”

“Pika!” Pikachu stood solemnly and nodded, pulling Ash and Latias back into the clearing.

“Pokemon are so strange sometimes,” Ash joked and watched a deep discussion between Latias and Pikachu.

Some people were starting to stare and watch the girl converse with a Pikachu. The Pokemon noticed this and quickly stopped.

“Hey,” a four-year-old came over and pointed at Pikachu, “was Pikachu just talking to that girl?”

“Umm,” Ash quickly grabbed Pikachu and hid Latias behind his back, “of course not; kid!”

“Are you suuuuuure?” the blond girl continued staring at Pikachu suspiciously and circled Ash and Latias, “Sissy!”

A teenager suddenly jumped out of the crowd and grabbed the child’s pale arm, “Kimmy, what are you doing? I told you to stay with me at all times!”

The girl pouted and pointed at Latias, “That girl was talking to Pikachu in Pokemon language!”

“Oh Kimmy,” the brunette teen rolled her eyes and picked up the small child, “stop thinking that weird stuff, you know that’s not possible!”

Ash continued watching the two and coughed nervously to get their attention, “Hi, er, I’m, um, Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town…”

“Oh sorry,” the brunette turned and shook his hand avidly, “Lily, Lily Cove…”

“Lilycove?” Ash looked puzzled, “I thought that was a town…”

“No, not that…” Lily laughed, “silly, I am from Lilycove, my family are the originators of Lilycove and I’m named after my great grandmother.”

“Oh,” Ash pointed toward Latias, “this is Bianca.”

Latias just smiled at her and stuck out her hand unsurely, gripping Lily’s hand, not seeming to let go. Ash watched the stern smiling Latias grip Lily’s hand tighter and let go reluctantly.

“Okay…” Lily aided her red hand and gestured to the child, “this is Kimmy, sorry, she’s a little… weird.”

“That’s okay,” Ash bent down to Kimmy and smiled, “Hi Kimmy, I’m Ash!”

“Hi,” Kimmy glared at him, “that girl was still talking to Pikachu and I know it.”

“Funny,” Ash smirked and looked at Lily, “are you competing in the Hoenn League?”

“Actually!” Lily took out a sheet of paper with her picture and registration, “I am! I suspect you are too!”

“Yeah, I sure am!” Ash winked at Pikachu, “I am definitely winning this one!”

Lily laughed and picked up Kimmy once more, “Cool, so I’ll see you at the opening ceremony then?”

“That would be great.” Ash and Lily shared a smile.

“See you Ash, Pikachu… Bianca,” Lily disappeared.

“Pika?” Pikachu watched Ash continue to stare after Lily and tugged on his sleeve.

“Huh?” Ash shook his head and said, “Alright, let’s head back to the Pokemon Center, I’m sure I’ll see Professor Oak some other time!”

“Pika!” Pikachu and Ash began heading back and then turned, “Latias, you coming?”

“La,” Latias murmured, glaring at the spot where Lily had been.

Not another one.
    ----aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa----

Misty continued running through the hotel, knocking down guests and workers until se knocked into someone; hard.

“Oi, watch where you’re going!” Misty looked up and brightened, “Professor!”

“Misty,” Professor Oak looked down at her, holding a newspaper, “What are you up to?”

“Oh professor, you see I just—” Misty began.

“Hold it right there young lady!” the two police officers appeared with Jenny and stood before Misty with her hands on her hips, “you’re in big trouble!”

“What’s going on?” Tracey, Richie, and Georgio appeared and watched the scene.

“Yes, what is the meaning of this?” the professor helped Misty up and looked at her the officers, “What do you want with Misty?”

“This girl, had messed up the kitchen, sneaked out, and caused nothing but chaos!” The chef appeared very distraught and pointed his wooden spoon at Misty offensively, “get her out of here!”

“Misty—is this true?” Professor Oak looked very surprised.

“I just, I…” Misty was at loss of words, “I just… Oh, I wanted to see Ash!”

“Ash? Ash is here?” Oak smiled and shook his head, laughing, “it’s alright Officer Jenny, this won’t happen again… Come with me Misty!”

Misty shrugged and the two left without another word, leaving the police very confused.
    ----aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa----

Ash reached the Pokemon Center just as the sky began turning purple. The sunset was absolutely beautiful and they entered tiredly. May and Max were sitting on the couches waiting expectantly.

“Where have you been Ash?” May ran to him hurriedly with Max on her heels, “Getting in trouble again?”

“NO!” Ash folded his arms and stopped in front of them, “I was looking for Professor Oak!”

“Really?” May put her hands on her hips, “Well, what happened?”

“Well, I found Misty,” Ash looked at Brock, “Why didn’t you tell me she was here?”

“Well, first of all, you never asked,” Brock smiled, “and second, I wanted to but you ran away too quickly!”

“So what happened with Misty?” Max asked happily, “I see she’s not with you?”

By now Latias was standing next to Ash and catching her breath, “La!”

“Well, we tried to sneak into the hotel—” Ash squeezed his eyes closed as May and Max began to yell about his troublesome self, “—and we knocked into Misty, then when someone came out, Latias saved me I guess…”

“La,” Latias smiled and blushed.

“Well, that’s good,” Brock nodded, “what happened to Misty?”

“Well, er, she ran into the hotel, so I don’t know what happened,” Ash scratched his head, “I guess she’ll be okay, if the professor is with her…”

The gang agreed and helped Ash get comfortable in their room.
    -aaaaaaaa-

“Come over here Misty…” Professor Oak led her to his hotel room and showed her around, “I know, this isn’t like yours or the other’s room but it’s my special researcher’s room…”

Misty stared in awe at the spacious and brilliantly decorated room. It was like a luxurious apartment. The walls were a velvet red hue, as was the carpeted floor and the flat screen television was pinned to the wall before the king-sized bed with equally red velvet coverings. He led her across the threshold and into another room that seemed extremely high-tech. There were buzzing and beeping sounds everywhere and metal computers and compartments made up the technological room.

“It’s just like my lab was brought here with me,” the professor joked and sat Misty down on a blue swivel chair next to a black one where he took a seat, “I got you out of some real trouble Misty, and I had to lie…”

“So this has nothing to do with Ash?” Misty asked strangely, it wasn’t like the professor to resort to lying.

“Not exactly,” he clicked away on the computer, his eyes not leaving the screen, “Misty, I know what you saw.”

“Saw where?” Misty stared puzzled.

“The creature,” Professor Oak massaged his eyes and turned to her, “this has to do with Ash but I’m not sure exactly how…”

“What creature, and when?” Misty had completely forgotten.

“The one we saw when we were on the Hoenn Copter,” Oak reminded her and Misty’s mouth formed in an ‘o’.

“So why did you pull me away from Officer Jenny,” Misty continued looking puzzled.

“I well, because you reminded me of what I needed to tell you,” Oak laughed then became serious, “I think you need to know the whole story. When Ash started his journey, he saw a very rare Pokemon. It was unknown to us until later. When Ash continued seeing it throughout his journey… And I think that’s what we saw…”

“A Pokemon?” Misty crossed her arms, “So what? We’ve seen plenty of legendary Pokemon before… It’s just another Lugia right?”

“Not,” the professor bit his lip, “exactly.”

Misty scratched her head, “What’s wrong professor?”

“Well, Ho-oh,” the professor scanned the computer and showed Misty photos of the large bird, “It’s a strange Pokemon.”

“Yeah, legendary,” Misty tried to understand.

“No, I mean, it has different… features, you could say.” The professor continued explained, “even though it has not been recorded or passed as truth, many have theorized problems with Ho-oh’s evolutionary paths.”

“Evolutionary paths?” Misty squinted at the pictures.

“Yes, it well, it is believed that Ho-ohs have turned into—” The professor was cut off.

“Professor,” Tracey burst in, “come quickly!”

“What is it Tracey?” Oak stood and exited out fo the pictures he was showing Misty.

“Something happened,” Tracey tried to catch his breath, “At the Pokemon Center!”

I’ll be right there,” Tracey disappeared and Oak turned to Misty, “We’ll talk about this later.”

Misty nodded and watched the professor disappear. She stood there until se remembered.

“Wait, I’m coming with you!”
    -aaaaa-

“Ahh,” Ash sighed and fell back into his bunk bed, satisfied, “this is much better than the last Pokemon Center!”

“Pika,” Pikachu nuzzled his trainer, “Cha!”

“Ash!” May appeared at the door, “come downstairs, we’re supposed to go eat!”

“Oh, I almost forgot, give me a few minutes,” May disappeared and in her place stood Latias.

“Hey Latias,” Ash stood to greet her, “any news from Ho-oh?”

Latias shook her head and turned to Pikachu, “La, Latias, la!”

“Pika?” Pikachu turned to Ash, “Pika, pi, pi, pi!”

“Oh,” Ash understood his best friend, “You haven’t been able to contact Ho-oh?”

“Its fine, I’m sure we’ll have time to talk to him and help him,” Ash smiled and put his hand on her shoulder in a friendly gesture.

Latias smiled at him and Pikachu jumped on her shoulder happily, “Pika!”

”Hey guys,” Max and Brock appeared at the door, “May is waiting for you to come and eat!”

They grabbed Ash, Latias, and Pikachu’s hands and pulled them out the door.

“Waa!” Ash yelled as he was shoved out the door and down the stairs.
    -aaaaa-

When they reached the dining room, May already had the food set up and looked rather grumpy.

“I’m hungry,” she moaned, “hurry up!”

“C’mon May,” Ash started, then shut up as his stomach growled loudly, “Oh, nevermind, let’s eat!”

“Yeah,” Max and Brock agreed and Latias began stepped back and disappeared before anyone noticed.

“Bon appetite!” they exclaimed happily.

Suddenly, there was an explosion and the group went flying out of their seats.

-aaaaa-
    “So what happened?” Misty caught up with Tracey and the professor, shortly followed by Georgio and Richie.

“My dad says there was an explosion at the Pokemon Center,” Georgio said matter-of-factly, “We don’t know the details-it just happened!”

“Where is your father anyway,” Oak asked, huffing and puffing.

“He and Officer Jenny took the motorcycle and are probably already there,” Georgio jogged and looked exhausted.

“Over there,” Richie pointed at the building with smoke protruding from a large section on the right in a giant cloud.

“Whoa,” Misty worried about the people inside and suddenly remembered, “I’ve forgotten Azurill!”

“That’s okay, Misty,” Richie reassured, “I’m sure she’s safe in Professor Oak’s room.”

”Yeah,” Misty frowned unsurely and looked back at the hotel worriedly, then continued toward the Pokemon Center.
    -aaaaa-

A young girl with red hair smiled and approached the sleeping Azurill on the professor’s large bed. She hummed softly and took Azurill in her arms.

Azurill awake and cuddled in her supposed trainer’s arms, “Azu!”

Then it smelled the girl’s scent and exclaimed loudly, before being taken out of the hotel and behind a dark, unknown alley.
    -aaaaa-

This is brilliant, the giant Pokemon chuckled, those fools that call themselves criminals are wasting their time… This is a wonderful new plan.

The human-Pokemon smiled and nodded, handing the other an unconscious blue Pokemon.

This is much, much better,
    the bird looked up to see smoke rising up from the other end of the city, is he telling anyone?

The other Pokemon looked down and stared around unsurely.

You don’t know? the Pokemon growled angrily, I knew it was too easy to be true… Stop him, by any means necessary.

-aaaaa-
    “Pika,” Pikachu shook the unconscious Ash, “pika…”

“Pikachu,” May called and coughed loudly, crawling through the dust and debris, “where’s Ash?”

Pikachu led her to him and she shook Ash and checked his pulse, “He’s just knocked out, where’s Brock and Max?”

She continued dragging herself around the rubble and saw cracked glasses through the smoke.

“Max!” She sprinted to her little brother and took him in her arms, “Oh, Max!”

The little boy chocked and opened his eyes slowly, “May? What happened?”

“I don’t know,” May said defeated.

There was an evil laugh and three figures appeared through the smoke.

“Prepare for trouble!”

“And make it double!”

“You guys?” May stood on her shaky legs, “How could you do something like this? You could have killed someone!”

“To protect the world from devastation!” they ignored her.

“To unite all peoples within our nation!”

“Shut up!” Max screamed loudly and threw a rock at Team Rocket.

“Hey!” Jessie rubbed her head and threw a rock back at them.

Max and May dodged it.

“Now, since you don’t wan to listen to our motto, you’ll have to face the consequences,” Jessie and James threw out Pokeballs, “Seviper/Cecnea!”

“Meowth that’s right!” the third figure grinned evilly.

May and Max screamed and held each other tightly, preparing for the attack.
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 15th November 2006 at 12:02 AM.
    Pokeshipper

Dun Dun Dun
    That's what I have to say about this chappy. It was very well done. I love how you make your chapters the perfect length. Not too short, not too long.
    Under construction ^_^;;

Ohhh...the suspense...
    lol
    Good Job!
    Absolutely wooonderful
    Can't wait to see what happens next

<3

Yes, I am a HUGE Naruto fan! ^^
    *bounces up and down excitedly* THAT WAS AN AWESOME CHAPPIE! M!sty, I loved it. Now I really think that Ho-Oh is the voice and Latios is working for him. And I find this a bit weird:
    Max and May dodged it.

“Now, since you don’t wan to listen to our motto, you’ll have to face the consequences,” Jessie and James threw out Pokeballs, “Seviper/Cecnea!”

“Meowth that’s right!” the third figure grinned evilly.

May and Max screamed and held each other tightly, preparing for the attack.
    May and Max screamed because of TR, I thought they always found TR as a joke.
    Anyway, wow, what a great way of ending a chapter! ^^ Although now I can't wait for the next chpater T-T Why must you do this? The suspence is killing me!
    Hah hah
    Oh yeah, I noticed that in a review you wrote to another fic, you said you hated May. If you do, I'm really glad you didn't bash her in your fic and gave her a pretty cool part in it too. I know, it doesn't seem like much, but I hate when ppl bash.
    Anyway, I wonder what is going to happen to Ash now that the Pokemon Center exploded. (whaich was a great idea btw, I never saw anyone use it before.)
    *sits patiently until next chappie is updated*
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Keep writing, I luv this fic!!!

OMG HO-OH IS EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!!!! EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!

ya i know im crazy. expect unusual outbursts...

Nice fic, didn't need my dictonairy (don't ask). Azurill got pokenaped *cries torkoal-style*

I'm the worst reviewer ever, never know what to say

Default Updates!!!

REVIEW ANSWERING TIME!!!!! AND UPDATES OF COURSE!
    Hollandia - THNX! Errr... I'm glad you didn't need a dictionary... ?_?... PM me about that... lol.
    Artemis Ignitan - Wonderful, unusual outbursts are what I'm used to! *cough*sister*cough* lol... Tahnks for becoming a new reviewer.. I'll make sure to put you on the PM list.
    Uzamaki Hinata - Yes it was sort of weird but I wanted to add a dramatic aspect to where Team Rocket actually manages to succeed =0...Lol you're just like my little sister,s he's obsessed with Naruto and Hinata lol...Er I'm glad you PMed me... Oh ur so faithful to my fic ^^ [if that was u lmfao]
    <3 Juli - Thank you Juli, for your second review thanks for reading avidly!
    Ranger Registeel - And of course, how could I forget you? lmfao you'r ehte best Rammy... lol AHHH I LOVE YOUR NAME!!!! ^^ *squeal* Thanks for complimenting... One of my only faithfuls along with Hinata!! =D...

UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay, time to explain my long-taking-ness... School. New school, new homework, more extra credit, too much math... Okay as we speak I am typing up and adding more and more of chapter 9... slowly but I'm doign it. It swear I add to the fic every ngiht and I have later chapters already finished! ^^ yey me! *London-style if you know what i mean ;]* Okay so don't fret. I ahve not lost hope! I'm writing, I'm just trying to find a title name and make it the perfect length =p... so sorry but this habit may continue! ='[... I know, tear... So anyway
    I LOVE MY REVIEWERS!!!!
    .../\/\...
    Pokeshipper

I understand why its taking so long. I mean, I've been writing a fic too (on paper, not internet) and I haven't worked on it at all ever since school started. I don't mind if it takes too long. Keep at your own pace. An avid reader I am, but not an impatient one.

Oh my God, the story is amazing may i please be in Your PM LIST?? PLZ

I'm Dutch and lately my English was getting really bad. And I have problems with shortcuts and stuff like that. Don't know wat PMing is.

Ok I am happy to say that the next chapter will be posted later today! ^^ It may be alittle scratchy but it will have to do. I cannot BARE to leave you waiting any longer =]... So everyone... GET EXCITED!
    Hollandia- I totally understand where youre coming from.My first and second language is actually German and Spanish so I used to have a hard time too lol
    MistyLover: Thanks so much for reviewing... Your fic is so great too ^^
    Artemis Ignitan: Thanks for understanding =]
    ...m...
    Pokeshipper

Default Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - I have a Ho-oh

“Dragonite, quick attack!” an elderly voice called.

May and Max were sent flying to the side and opened their eyes to see a determined Dragonite defending them, holding Team Rocket’s Pokemon away from the cowering siblings.

“Thank you,” May and Max smiled happily to see a group of people at the entrance of the destroyed Pokemon Center.

“No problem,” a redhead appeared and winked, a group of shadows joining her.

Professor Oak appeared determinedly and ordered Dragonite, “Now, finish them off!”

“Dra,” Dragonite stood his ground before the scared looking Team Rocket and their Pokemon.

The dragon Pokemon quickly shot out at full speed toward Jessie, James, Meowth, and the others.

“Oop,” James looked unsurely at his team mates, “sie.”

As the Dragonite rushed toward them, Meowth jumped up and pressed a small device in the palm of his hand, “Haha!”

There was another explosion and Dragonite was shot back in a rough manner.

“Dragonite!” The Professor skidded over to his injured Pokemon.

“Ready for another one?” Meowth threatened maliciously.

Misty stepped back and remembered, “Hey, was Ash with you guys?”

May looked at her strangely at first then recalled, “yes he was, we lost him in the explosion, I got to him earlier but then I left to look for Brock and Max.”

The conversation was soon forgotten when there was another large explosion and they went flying in multiple directions. Everyone was toppled over and portions of the ceiling began to fall.

“We’re invincible.” Team Rocket cheered and Jessie put on some rubber gloves.

The group was in a daze and unable to protect themselves or stop anything. Jessie strutted past the aching souls and took the Pikachu.

“Finally!” Jessie laughed and hugged the Pokemon, “this was so easy!” Meowth and James quickly yelled, “C’mon Jessie, into the balloon!”

“Oh, right,” she stood and with Pikachu in hand, disappeared.

“Pika…” Misty looked up and murmured softly, “…chu.”

Ash heard yelling and tried to get up but felt he was unable. The pain was excruciatingly immense but nonetheless, he moved himself to a sitting-up state. He looked around and saw in distant places of the crumbling Pokemon Center Misty… and Brock and Max, and Professor Oak and May. Where was Pikachu? He looked left and right and saw Team Rocket sprinting out of the threshold.

“Hey!” he called with an ounce of strength.

Jessie turned and in her hands was a very distraught-looking Pikachu. Ash’s eyes widened and reached for a Pokeball from his belt. Before he could throw it out, Meowth appeared before him.

“Hey, you should be like everyone else,” he grinned, shoved a small compartment in front of Ash’s face and placed his paw dangerously close to the button, “bye twerp!”

Suddenly, an explosion came bursting through from the wall beside him, but it wasn't from the box. A giant, rainbow bird came through the giant hole, and landed in between ash and Team rocket. It screeched in fury, and spread its wings, a powerful wave emitting from it and enveloping Ash in a large, protecting bubble. Ash smiled, knowing that something was on his side and protecting him. Out of nowhere, Team Rocket was flying off. "How?" he thought, but it was blocked from his memory. He felt tired, and soon forgot about Pikachu. His eyes drooped, and then he layed down, quckly falling asleep. "How..." his thoughts came to a stop.

“Oh thank goodness they’re alright!” a voice called from what seemed like a distance, “they could’ve been killed!”

“Wha…” Misty tried to stretch her arms but had found no strength to do so, “where am I?”

“Oh thank goodness she’s awake!” A blue blur appeared before Misty and a pink blur took Misty’s wrist, “she’s so weak, let her sleep Jenny.”

“Alright Joy,” the blur began clearing up slightly, “goodnight Misty.”

They disappeared and Misty’s mind began recalling the events that had taken place.

“Oh no!” she shot up and groaned as an immense headache filled her brain, “Ugh! Pikachu! They stole Pikachu!”

She heard someone yawn and she looked around. She was in what seemed like a room with rows and rows of beds. She must be in a hospital. Misty looked for familiar faces and spotted Max across from her, sitting up tiredly.

“Misty?” He squinted and searched for his glasses, “Where are my glasses?”

“They broke,” another voice murmured to his right.

It was May. She was half asleep and turned in her white sheets.

“Where’s Brock? Tracey and the Professor?” she strained her eyesight, “Richie? Georgio?”

She laid back down and sighed, “I’m so tired I can barely concentrate!”

Then just sleep… A voice murmured in her head and a redhead appeared at her bedside.

“M-misty?” she heard Max asked very confused, “but you’re in bed.”

Sleep Misty… the voice continued and the figure pushed Misty back down to her pillow softly, sleep.

“Why do you—” Misty murmured as her vision got blurry again, “—look so familiar?”

Then she was knocked out for what would be hours.

“Ash stop being childish!” his mother yelled angrily, marching toward the bratty child, “you’re going to hurt yourself.”

“Mom,” Ash whined from the top of the tree, “I’m fine!”

“Don’t ‘I’m fine’ me! Come down here now!” The mother began reaching toward the child but he dodged her grasp, “Aha!”

“Ash!” Mrs. Ketchum began losing her temper, “fine! I’ll go in and get your father then!”

“What’s he gonna do?” Ash demanded angrily, climbing higher into the tree.

He looked over the tops and breathed in the fresh air, enjoying the sense of being free.
    He reached for an orange hanging dangerously from a far branch, but Ash took his risks. He began stepping slowly bit by bit, in his blue shorts and yellow vest with red suspenders. Keeping his balance, he bravely made a swing for the fruit. Just as he did so, the sound of his father’s angry footsteps could be heard.

“Oh no,” Ash began hearing the branch he was on crack.

He had the orange but not his safety. He felt the world fall as he slipped from the branch. Or was it that the branch broke? He could no longer recall, it wasn’t important. He squinted his eyes to see something swoop down and suddenly he wasn’t falling. He was elevated. He was flying. He was safe. But what was he on? Ash turned his head to see a large red and gold bird smiling at him at the corner of its eye. It flew him around for what seemed like forever. Then it brought him down and he was in his mother’s crying arms. He could see his father stepping sternly toward the creature that instantly flew off.

“Mom what was that?” Ash asked softly.

“A Pokemon dear,” the mother responded in a whisper, “a Pokemon saved you.”

“A Pokemon?” Ash smiled, “that’s what I want to be!”

“A Pokemon?” the mother asked puzzled.

No, Ash thought, a Pokemon trainer.

Ash sat up and looked around, sweat on his face, “huh?”

He was in a dark place. Somewhere dark. He tried to sit up, but felt he couldn’t. It was too painful.

Do not worry, you are safe, a voice hushed Ash’s anxiety.

“Ho-oh?” Ash called out hoarsely, squinting in the darkness.

Yes, Ash, do not worry, I shall bring you back to the Pokemon Center soon, I just took this opportunity to speak to you, I saved you from the final explosion, his eyes flowed in the dark.

Ash became aware that he was lying on a soft mattress in the same alleyway as before, “Um thanks, I guess…”

His facial features contorted as he clutched his side in pain.

It shall wear off, you took quite a hit when the first explosion occurred, Ho-oh continued.

Ash tried to smile through his pain and laid back, groaning from an oncoming headache. Ho-oh waited patiently as he tried to straighten up and calm down. It took him a good 15 minutes to do so. When he was ready, the teen settled on the mattress and looked intently at the Pokemon.

“Alright, now what is it you need to talk about?”

Well you see, I have been tracking you for a while because I, er, you could say that I lost my trainer long before you were ever born, Ho-oh’s voice became soft, I need you to be my trainer Ash.

“W-what?” Ash sat up in surprise and immediately regretted it, “ow.”

Well, of course, temporarily my boy. Ho-oh calmed him down, if you mind, I shall find another.

“No it’s fine, I just have a question,” Ash looked confused, “why do you want me to be you err temporary trainer?”

Well it is in Ho-oh blood, we are to be legendary Pokemon and once we have fulfilled our job of, let’s call it, ‘protection’, we must find a legendary trainer.

“You think I’m legendary?” Ash smiled in contentment.

Yes, Ho-oh grinned strangely, I have fulfilled my protection and if I go without a trainer I’m afraid I’ll disappear.

“Disappear?” Ash scratched his head but nodded nonetheless, “If that’s what I need to do, sure, why not? I’ll train you for the time being.”

Of course, Ho-oh smiled, but not now, you need your rest, I shall return you in the morning.

Ash yawned, “okay,” he stretched and laid back with one last thought; I have a Ho-oh.

This wasn't as great as the last chapter but I swear as soon as Ash gets back to the Center then the story will get much more, let's say... captivating.
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 14th November 2006 at 4:08 PM.
    Pokeshipper

Captivating, you say? Well, I'm glad that Team Rocket is finally out of the picture for now, I hated those guys. And they still have Azurill?

In the flashback, Ash is wearing Misty's clothes? Yellow shirt and blue shorts with red suspenders. Is that supposed to be important? And was it Latias who put Misty to sleep? Or that Lily girl? No, maybe not her, more likely Latias...*goes off to think things over*

*yells back* Oh yeah, great chappie! Looking forward to next one!

Artemis Ignitan - Yes they still have Azurill lol...No Ash is NOT wearing Misty's clothes, I just remember from the 3rd Movie it showed a picutre where Ash was little and he was wearing that very attire. No it's not important. And I cannot reveal to you who Misty saw. Go think things over and I'll get back to you... ;]
    Pokeshipper

Lol they still have Azurill! who did misty see??? But still a great chapter! and good description A+++++++++

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast