Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing! (463)

An enjoyable episode. The contest battle wasn't bad and it was nice to see Drew battle with Roselia. I still don't understand why they didn't allow him to use it the Grand Festival but whatever.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was cool. I loved seeing Harley and Drew come back and to help May as it seemed. Harley was really cool in this episode, it was good seeing him be a good guy, kinda. May and Drew's battle was cool, and it was good seeing Beautifly battle again!

Most favourite episode, It was funny when Nurse Joy went gaga over getting autographs

Meh, This episode was boring. May losing to Drew again was unnecessary, it just made me dislike him more. But I'm glad this was Drew's last episode, he was so annoying throughout the Hoenn saga. It's great that Ash got confidence sprit back.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 22nd July 2013 at 1:40 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Interesting how the match between May and Drew was turned in to a full-fledged contest battle.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I blushed at Ash in the hot springs. I loved the good luck banner that Ash's Pokemon made for him and I really liked the postcard that Gary sent Ash from Sinnoh. Nurse Joy's reaction to meeting Drew and Professor Oak was adorable as well and I loved seeing Harley's sassy self back and how he easily got rid of Team Rocket at the end.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678