Thread: Breeding

Default Breeding

I kinda just restarted playing the Pokemon Games and im now playing Emerald. i used to play during the 1st Gen. then i stopped and im now playing again.
    and i just dont get one thing, How to Breed. i never really got that and i would like to learn how to breed.
    so if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!!

.::Cyro::.

Take a look at the breeding page on the main site
    http://www.serebii.net/games/breed.shtml

Hopefully that clarifies your doubts.
    My incredibly large collection of 3rd Gen Shinies:

Make Games. Play Games.
    If you're at the University of Michigan and are interested in video games, be sure to check us out! (PM me for more info)

You use the daycare center. In Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald it is just west of Mauville. You put two pokemon of the opposite gender and the same egg group in there, and the old man outside will give you an egg after they breed. You can also use Ditto, because Ditto will breed with anything. The baby hatched from the egg is always Lv. 5 and the lowest evolved version of the mother's species. If the father has a TM move that the baby can learn or a move that it can learn as an egg move, the offspring will hatch with the move already learned. Also if the mother and father both have the same move and the child can learn it, it will hatch will that move.
    Last edited by RyouChan; 11th August 2006 at 8:33 PM.

ooo. thanks. that actually clears things up a whole bunch. good thing to because im right next to mauville city!

Quote Originally Posted by CyroEmerald_Z View Post
    ooo. thanks. that actually clears things up a whole bunch. good thing to because im right next to mauville city!
    You're welcome. The thing on the main site should have the egg groups. But just as a general rule, breed pokemon that are similar. Like Swablu and Swellow, both birds. Or pokemon that look like mammals. Like Vulpix and Poochyena.