Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Encyclopaedic Pokemon!

This looks very good and I was wondering if I could do the Shpeal/Sealeo/Walrein line so reserve me for that please.

(Credit to Yami Ryu for my awsome Tentacool!)

Awesome kangaskhan article, PDL.

I'm having trouble with my weezing article, so it may take me a few nights. I have to work all week and can't really devote any time to it until after midnight.
    White - 3739-8821-6862

Wants
        Spoiler:

Adamant from 4th gen with Fury Cutter and Thunderpunch

Offers
    Anything not listed under wants (minus legendaries).
    UT nonshiny Articuno and Zapdos
    Shiny event Suicune
    Pokerus
    Secret egg event Pansage, UT.

really great articles everyone great

GREAT article, PDL. Explains nicely how Kangaskhans breed without having males, and about the baby too.
    GoLurker

i just changed my article a bit. my microsoft word was being annoying when i was typing it up,as it wouldn't let me take out any text,or put anything new in where there already was text,without deleting something else. so i couldnt change it

All requests accepted...

I've done a few of these, but right now i'm not up to sharing. maybe some other time. I like the idea of latin names tough.
    Well maybe in the future then?

Your article, justice_pie, was really good. The length was fine no worries. I never thought of Voltorb/Electrode as "spongy", but you made it sound quite reasonable. I liked it. Good job and looking forward to any other articles.

PDL, awesome awesome article. You explained the absence of male Kangaskhans with a really belivable explaination. The same goes with the baby Kanga's. Although personally i thought of them as carnivores, but just my personal opinion. Good good article!
    Encyclopedia Pokemonia, a real world view on Pokemon. Compiled by the members of SPPf.

^^credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~
    Newest article: Rotom

gratzies for this encyclopedia for getting over a quarter of articles!!
    Hall of Fame Gallery (Will update this as I try to find my old cartridges -which likely need to be replayed or have to buy new ones- and finish the Gen IV and after Pokemon games)
    ---------------------------
    Blue
    Trainer name: Camvzqy (I WAS 6 BACK THEN SO I ****ED AROUND WITH THE NAME! ;-; )

Silver
    Trainer Name: Xavier

--------------------------

can i do geodude/gravler/golem?

[IMG]http://i9.*******.com/2ll1su9.png[/IMG]
    Scizor (Mantodea Hassamu)
    Height Weight
    5'11" (1.8m) 260.1 lbs (117.97kg)

Scizor, the evolution of Scyther, is a also a bipedal anthropod. The obvious changes is its metal exoskeleton. The exoskeleton is made of extremly hard aloy steel which can only be penetrated with 100 kilos of TNT. It's bladed arm has evolved into stubby pincers. Not to be fooled, it still retains its razor-sharp edge claws. The pincer has enough power to crush metal in to dust but this requires a lot of strenght so Scizor rarelys do that unless its scaring of Pokemon invading its territory. Scizor keeps its wings but it is now made of soft alluminium which allows to cool down Scizor easily when flapped. Sadly, Scizor has gain weight because of its metal composure of its exoskeleton during its evolution that it is unable to fly.

The new color design for Scizor makes hard to use camouflage compare during it was a Scyther. It hunts using its new found power, electromagnet sensory. It can sense electrons that are made by Wild Pokemon's brain. It also cannot stay in tall grasslands anymore although it still hunts there. Instead it shelters in the nearest cave.

Its reproductions are very similiar to Scyther which is through seasons but instead of the size of the wings, the size of marks on its pincers and also the size of its pouch attracts the female. The male Scizor's pouch serves as the scrotom and the female Scizor's pouch serves as the uterus. Female Scizor will mate untill its pouch is full and never mates till again while the male will continue to mate as much as it likes. One pouch can contain up to 500 eggs and only 100 eggs will hatch. Female Scizors are extremely protective of their offsprings because of the near extinction of Scizors.

Rarity of Scizor is because of the way it evolve. Scyther evolves into Scizor to through trading while it holds a metal items. This evolution has puzzled scientist for years untill recent research solved this puzzled. It is concluded that when Scyther is exposed to electromagnetic waves during trading and the metal thing it is holding it triggers the evolution. In the wild, Scyther evolves when lightning strikes it or near it when it is near to rocks made out of metal.
    Last edited by Trax; 14th October 2006 at 6:08 AM.
    Pearl Name and FC:GOD and 5026 0894 6157

^Current Team^

that scizor article is good, but i though that if this is from a real life perspective, then scizor wouldn't really evolve through trading.

The exoskeleton is made of adamantium, the hardest metal on earth which can only be penetrated with 10000N of power.
    Ten thousand newtons? o_o

Engineers in the Pokémon world could make above-ground bomb shelters out of nothing but Scizor carapace if that's the case.

The exoskeleton is made of adamantium, the hardest metal on earth which can only be penetrated with 10000N of power.
    Lawl.
    Sorry for the technobabble, but Newtons isn't the unit you're looking for. 10,000N would feel lighter than a feather if it was spread out over 1,000,000 square meters.

What you're looking for is a unit of pressure, e.g. a Pascal (Pa) (is equal to one Newton per square meter). It's also the reason why a needle can poke through your skin while a hammer can't even though you're using the same amount of force.

A small note: Atmospheric pressure at sea level alone already amounts to 101,250 Pascals! That's roughly equal to the pressure you'd feel under ten meters of water. Typical submarines made to travel at depths of 1000 meters underwater all have a pressure resistance of at least 10,000,000 Pascals! Typically, that would take around 15 centimeters of steel to withstand that pressure. Of course, the strength of the steel varies with its quality...

Please do consider the above when estimating the strength of adamantium - you don't want it to be weaker than steel, do you?

Hahahabvc87, you are my new best friend. I read "newtons" and I could only think about it as force alone rather than force in relation to a second quantity (square distance, in this case). Looking back now, yeah, Trax said "penetrated" so I guess he did need the unit for pressure and not force.

Color me humbled.

I've decided I will contribute but the ones i've already done have already been done here too. Oh well the style was different to most of these anyway, if possible could i reserve Kecleon?

Hey wouldn’t it be funny if they named Pinpuku, Chansey Jr.? Also do you think that Beequeen are the queen of Beedrills? Yeah… anyway for the scientific name I did happy and egg. Tell me of a better name if you have one…

Blissey: (perbeatus ovum)
    Height: 4 ft. 11 in. Weight: 103 lbs.

Blissey are mammalian creatures that are compassionate and can sense negative emotions. Blissey can live up to be 300 years in the right conditions. The bodies of Blissey resemble an egg; they are light pink on the tops of their body, they also have tufts of hair on the sides of their heads, arms, and around their waist, and pouches on their stomach.
    Blissey evolved on a secluded island with a subspecies of Granbull. In this environment Blissey had no natural predators and became rather slow. They had no defense mechanisms, making them defenseless. When the first humans arrived on the island, they shot fire at the pokemon that approached them without hesitation. About 400 years later more humans arrived on the island, but these humans tried to befriend the Blissey. The Blissey entered their boat and went back with them to their homes. Some Blissey left the boat and started the wild species of Blissey while the Blissey that stayed on the ship became domesticated. Domesticated Blissey are used on farms or in Hospitals and Pokemon Centers, although these Blissey have no defense mechanisms, so they are practically defenseless. Wild Blissey have two notable defense mechanisms against its many predators.
    Blissey can produce several eggs daily. Blissey usually do not produce eggs that will create offspring, instead they produce eggs solely for the purpose of other pokemon and or people’s nutrition. Blissey can control the temperature in their ovaries and actually soft boils the egg with water in their ovaries. The eggs that Blissey produce can cause the eater to become happy, the eggs that cause happiness do so by releasing phhermones into the brain that causes a state of euphoria, although too much of these eggs can cause permanent brain damage if taken consecutively. The tufts of hair on Blissey can sense negative emotions and when it does sense these emotions it will run to the person/pokemon and give them an egg to cure the sadness. The eggs that Blissey produce can cause a variety of effects such as; happiness, curing, and even explosions.
    If a Blissey ever finds an injured pokemon it will nurse it back to health and feed it curing eggs, this reason is why Blissey are commonly used in hospitals or pokemon centers. Blissey is not aggressive, and will only attack if its young or own life is endangered.
    Blissey has large amounts of stamina and can withstand even the most brutal of attacks; Blissey have a large amount of predators, but Blissey can sense hostile intentions in a 30 yard radius with its empathetic abilities. If the Blissey is confronted with a predator it has two offensive techniques it can use. The first is the most commonly used one it will create eggs that are filled with highly combustible liquids that cause an explosion upon contact with oxygen. Blissey has large amounts of stamina in its reserve and it will take quite a while to take down a Blissey. If a predator attacks Blissey it can use a technique called counter, if a Blissey does this it will take the impact of the force that the predator has done to Blissey, amplify by twice its original force and then release it into the air, creating a wave of force directed at the predator.
    Blissey travel alone and feast on fruits and berries. If there is no food in the vicinity, Blissey will resort to eating their own eggs.
    Once every 5 years, Blissey will produce an egg specifically for reproduction; once this egg is created Blissey will stop making more eggs until the egg that has been created is fertilized, hatched, and the offspring has left the pouch. Blissey use gynogenesis to produce offspring, gynogenesis is the process where young is created by breeding with a close species of pokemon to fertilize eggs, Blissey commonly mate with Granbulls to fertilize the egg. Once the egg is fertilized, the egg is incubated in the pouch, often warmed by the internal temperature near the pouch, for 10 months.
    When the young emerges from the egg, the egg is discarded and the young stays in the pouch for about one week, feeding off of the milk that the mother provides. The offspring is commonly referred to as Pinpuku, these small pink pokemon follow around their mother until they mature further. Pinpukus try to mimic their mother in every way mimicing their cry, walk, and other mannerisms. Pinpuku search out round stones to put in their pouches to try and mimic their mother even further. The stone also helps teach the Pinpuku how to care and nurture for an egg by using the stone as an egg in its mimicking of its mother. Pinpuku are very vulnerable and those that wander away from their mother are often eaten by Arbok, Seviper, Pidgeot, and other predatory pokemon.
    After about 2 years Pinpukus reach sexual maturity once that happens they are referred to as Chansey. Chanseys have no hair on their body and are completely pink, they have flesh like outgrowths on their heads, which can also sense negative emotions but at a smaller radius than their older form. Once a Pinpuku turns into a Chansey it bids farewell to its mother, sometimes the mother will give the Chansey its first egg and happily bids farewell to its offspring. Blissey spend about 100 years as a Chansey, during this time it acts exactly like Blissey traveling around and eating whatever food it can find. When Chansey reaches to be about 100 years old they find a place to rest, they go into a small period of hibernation for tow weeks, when under they’re hibernating state they have a sudden surge of estrogen that increases their size and causes hair outgrowths.
    Blissey is a very compassionate Pokemon, it will never attack another pokemon or person unless its life is or its offspring’s life is on the line. Anyone who is lucky enough to train a Blissey will know that is a trustworthy companion and once a bond is created it will probably sacrifice its own life for its trainer.

Once again I enjoyed creating this article and I would like some constructive criticism.
    Last edited by Miss Rarity; 14th October 2006 at 3:39 AM.
    ~Love--Dance~

I'm sorry with the units. I guess I didn't do research enough. I was talking like a 10000N of TNT but I'm obviously wrong stating 10000N alone.

I've changed a couple of things. Scizor's armor is now made of hard aloy steel or else with adamantium nearly nothing can destory it. 100 kilos of TNT is quite powerful, I didn't even want to think about a ton of TNT. Also I updated the pincers.

By the way, Megadio, I like your article of Blissey but if I were you I will scientificaly explain how Blissey makes people happy. Probably along the lines of pheremons which makes the brain in the state of euphoria.

Updated: Finished another article!

Aerodactyl (Pteradactylus Aero)
    Assumed Height 5 ft 11 in (1.8 m)
    Assumed Weight 130.1 lb (59.0 kg)

Encyclopedia Pokemonis Author's Note: This article has been outdated because of the ressurection of fossilised Pokemon through DNA cloning. Please wait for the released of the new article in the very near future.

Aerodactyl is an ancient Pokemon called dinosaurs that used to rule the skies 65 million years ago. It is now extinct so is every dinosaurs. Its name derives from the English prefix "aero-" meaning air and the Greek word "dactyl" meaning finger. The whole name actually means Air Finger.

Aerodactyl is a bipedal reptile with a heavily modified anatomy for flight. It's two arms have four digits but the fourth is extremely elongated. A thin but strong membrane have been stretch across the digit to create a wing. Its bones are sturdy and strong but hollow like our pelvis so its body weight do not weigh it down during flight. Its hide has the toughness of concrete which it produce naturally from its glands. The hide is also quite light, ratio to its size. Aerodactyls has a long boneless tail that it uses to balance itself on ground. Aerodactyls are unbalanced on ground though it flie gracefully because its gigantic wings creates drags as it move because it can't be closed. Based on the research on lizards, it is deduced that it also can regenerate its tail. The lifespan is currently unknown but again more hypotheticals that it can live for about 100 years because of its success as a predator and defense.

It is believed that Aerodactyls are carnivores because of its serated razor sharp teeth and strong lower jaw. It is assumed that Aerodactyls preys on Kabutos and Omanyte, ancient Pokemon that was common and weak during its time. A controversy has surfaced because in recent discoveries of an Aerodactyl's fossilised faeces in an ancient Aerodactyl cave. It is discovered that it contains traces of apples and berries. The International Pokemon Scientist(IPS) has concluded to change Aerodactyl's diet from carnivore to omnivore.

Geologist have discovered that Aerodactyls lived in a very hot and dry area although its fossil have been found in humid woods and tropical rain forest. The area where Aerodactyls have been used to be very hot deserts even hotter than the Sahara Desert. It doesn't have any problem finding water because of its gigantic wings which allows it fly about 40mph and its extremely small pores which allows it to recycle its water in its body.

Its reproduction method is unknown till today. It is theorized by Lee Garret, a Pokepaleontologist, that male Aerodactyls make a mating calls during mating season because of the larger voice box it has than the females. Another theory is that all Aerodactyls head towards a place in Argentina during mating season because of the staggering amount of Aerodactyl fossils found there. The Argentinian have worship the Aerodactyl fossils as the bones of the great Dragon god's offspring. They believe that the Aerodactyls were extinct because of a human have destroyed them and the Dragon god have punished the entire human race to suffer. A story very similiar to Adam and Eve.
    I prefer writing Aerodacty by the fossil finding than cloning. Anyone can write the cloning research article of Aerodactyl.
    Last edited by Trax; 14th October 2006 at 6:14 AM.

^Current Team^

All reservations accepted as usual.

Trax i liked your Scizor article it was good. However justice_pie is right. From a real life perspective a Scyther wouldnt evolve through trading.

Megadio26 i liked your article too. It was interesting how you described the Blissey as having a sort of culture of their own. And they way they reproduced was very interesting.

I loved the authors note in your article Trax. Makes it look very realistic and professional! I liked the whole style of your article, it worked very well too.

Good job everyone!
    Encyclopedia Pokemonia, a real world view on Pokemon. Compiled by the members of SPPf.

I don't write a heck of alot and i'm currently recovering from an epileptic seizure so my writing may not be the greatest but whatever.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kecleon (Perspicuus Libra)

Kecleon are small lizard like creatures that have the ability to change their scaly skin to vaguely match their surroundings. Of course some of their scent remains and thus are only truly invisible to about half of its predators and prey. Born as small eggs, baby Kecleon typically hatch after a month, two months at the latest. They are blind for around a week and are born as their natural colour of emerald green although some reports have shown that 1 in 300 Kecleon are born purple. They are unable to change colour as the skin pigments haven’t had enough time to develop. At a young age, Kecleon tend to feed on softer berries such as Watmels.

At 3 years old, Kecleon become almost fully developed and gain the ability to change the colour of their skin but they can be uncoordinated and often get it wrong. This can lead to troubles from escaping Pokemon trainers or vicious predators like Mightyena or Poochyena. Adolescent Kecleon begin to develop in much the same way as humans. They become stronger and generally more advanced in gathering food and escaping from predators. As adults, Kecleon become fully developed and are able to use their camouflaging technique with almost no problems. Kecleon typically reproduce once a year during mating season. Kecleon will gather in various forest areas and mate. Female Kecleon carry unborn babies for about 3 months and give birth to an average of 50 babies each time although only about half of these babies survive and even fewer survive until adolescence due to their lack of camouflage and sight.
    Kecleon live for around 8 years naturally.

Current research is looking into the lives of purple Kecleon but due to rarity, it is becoming a difficult task. Biologists have theorized that Purple Kecleon are stronger and faster and have a greater camouflage ability to make up for their lack of natural forest camouflage.

I don't write a heck of alot and i'm currently recovering from an epileptic seizure so my writing may not be the greatest but whatever.
    Yeah i understand, get well soon. However it is still a bit on the short side to be included. Maybe half as long again and it would be fine. Also im confused, you seemed to contradict yourself in your article, are Kecleons "born" as eggs, or live? Technichally they should be eggs.

So here are the Nido's...finally!! Enjoy.

Nidoqueen and Nidoking (venenifer acus)
    Height: 4’03’’-4’07’’ Weight: 132-137 lbs

Nidoking and Nidoqueen are large reptilian pokemon usually living to around 100 years of age. The males of the Nido species are significantly different and larger than the females of the species, thus males have been dubbed Nidoking and females Nidoqueen. Nido’s are bipedal creatures balancing with a think powerful tail. Both male and female are covered in extremely hard scales that are constantly being replaced. The males are coloured predominantly purple with the chestal and belly region coloured white and the inside of the ears coloured green. The females are coloured predominantly a bluish-grey with the breast plates and lower belly coloured a tan colour and the inside of the ears coloured brown. They have large ears and jaws along with sturdy bulky frames making them effective predators. Both male and female have large spikes on their back which produce a powerful venom. They also have a much larger horn on their forehead, with the males much larger than the females. This horn is used to weaken prey and for self defence. A Nido’s toxin is one of the most powerful known to man, so much so that a small cut garnered from a Nido’s horn can cause unconsciousness. A full puncture can cause death in minutes.

Both Nidoqueen and Nidoking are found in fields and plains the world over. They are pack pokemon and usually live in packs of up to 20 members, usually lead by a Nidoking, or Nidoqueen in the absence of a Nidoking, however it isn’t unheard of for a pack to be lead by a Nidorino. Packs do not usually contain more then a single Nidoking and Nidoqueen each. They effective pack hunters and can take out prey much larger and stronger than themselves, such as Dragonite, on occasion. However their usual prey consists of Tauros, Meganium, Lickitung, Rapidash and in certain areas even Kangaskhan. Their hunting technique is actually not so active. The pack works together to surround the prey and attempts to inject the prey with venom. The pack then waits and follows the prey waiting for it to fall into unconsciousness or death. The Pack has a very strict ranking system when eating. The Nidoking get to eat first followed by the Nidoqueen followed by the Nidorino’s and Nidorina’s. Nidoran are still dependant on the parents for food.

Nido’s mating season is in mid-spring. During this time Nidoking and Nidorino become extremely aggressive and compete in physical combat among one another to become the alpha male of the pack. Almost always a Nidoking wins due to its superior strength and size, however it is not unheard of for a Nidorino to beat a Nidoking and become the alpha male. Only the alpha male will mate. He will mate with all the Nidoqueen and Nidorina’s in the pack and then proceed to lead the pack until spring time again. When the pregnant Nidoqueen and Nidorina lay their eggs they stay at the packs den to protect them with the males doing the hunting and provide food for the rest of the pack. The eggs hatch after about 3 months. The young are commonly referred to as Nidoran. Nidoran look like small versions of the adults without tails and thus are quadrupeds. There horns are also not fully developed yet. Several weeks after hatching a Nidoran’s Venom starts to be produced. It is not as toxic as an adults but still very potent. A Nidoran still cannot eat proper meat and so the female Nido’s regurgitate food for the young. After approximately 10 years Nido’s have reached sexual maturity and have changed drastically. They are now allowed to participate in group hunts and are strong enough to compete to become alpha male. They are then commonly referred to as Nidorina’s and Nidorino’s. Their spines and venom are now fully developed and very toxic and they are now considered fully grown. However a Nido can change and develop even further if it exposed to a certain rock called a Moon Stone.
    Nidorino and Nidorina grow through an extremely rapid growth spurt should they ever become exposed to the radiation of a Moon Stone, , known in scientific terms as chondrites, part of the group of meteorites. They contain many particles called condrules, composed mainly of the silicate materials olivine and pyroxene. The radiation of the stone causes a sudden mutation in the Nido’s genes causing them to rapidly change. They become bipeds instead to quadrupeds and basically become Nidoqueen and Nidoking becoming much more powerful and aggressive. Due to the rarity of such Moon Stones, Nidoking and Nidoqueen are extremely rare and so are often captured as prizes among collectors. Due to Nidoking’s increased size and strength they are almost always the alpha male of a pack of Nido’s.

Nidoran, Nidorina and Nidorino are extremely common and hardy and can be found everywhere throughout the world. However Nidoking and Nidoqueen are much rarer and thus are hunted much more. Male Nido’s can be extremely aggressive, especially during mating season and if one should pass close to the den. As all travellers are advised, keeping an anti-venom for Nido’s is advised.

Ditto (Dittous Dittous) Explanation: Since Ditto has only one genus and only one order, its scientific name is like that.
    Height 1 ft 0 in (0.3 m)
    Weight 9.0 lb (4.0 kg)

Ditto is one of the most complex Pokemon of all the Pokemon that exists in the world. It is the only Pokemon other than the legendary Mew that exhibits the amazing and perplexing abilities of transformation. We will cover that after we cover its physical aspects. Ditto's look is very simplistic; it looks like blob or jelly with the color in between pink and purple which is heatly debated in the Pokemon Fan Community. Its face is something out of a doodle; it has eyes the size of a period and a mouth the size of a wire.

The secret of Ditto’s transformation is in its freedom of rearrangement. Ditto rearranges its DNA, atomic and cellular structures based on things it wants to transform. It has a special sense that can detect the DNA, atomic and cellular structures of anything. It can do this with any thing it sees including inanimate objects. One of the mysteries is that only it can change not only shape, it can change its size. Anything from the size of a Steelix to a Pokeball, it can expand its atomic structure to fit the size. Ditto also copies brain waves so it can use the attacks from what the Pokemon knows. A weakness of the transformation is that when Ditto’s emotion is unstable, overly happy or angry, its transformation will seize because all of its energy is wasted through being moody. Although Ditto can copy everything from size to power, it is hard to copy the facial features, making Ditto retained its simplistic face but it is possible for Ditto to copy facial feature but it needs training to do so.

Ditto doesn’t need to hunt for food as it absorbs air and gets energy directly from sunlight. It still needs rest. Ditto is quite rare because whenever it goes to sleep it will always transform into a pebble to avoid being attack.

Ditto is a favorite to Pokemon Trainers and Pokemon Breeders a like. It is a power house if the Pokemon Trainer is knowledgeable in all Pokemon stats and attacks. A famous trainer called Duplica has the fame of using the Ditto-copy of her opponent’s Pokemon against them and win. Ditto has another ability to mate with any Pokemon as it can copy any Pokemon’s opposite gender though it doesn’t have a gender itself. Ditto, not only being able to rearrange its DNA, atomic and cellular structures, it also can rearrange its chromosomes
    Last edited by Trax; 14th October 2006 at 6:27 AM.

^Current Team^

I'm gonna point out some wierd stuff you just posted:
    It is the only organism that can demonstrate the amazing and perplexing abilities of transformation.
    You forgot Mew... -.-

The secret of Ditto’s transformation is the ectoplasm is that is made out 99% of DNA.
    Ectoplasm generally refers to the stuff ghosts are made of, or the outer layer of cytoplasm in a cell as opposed to endoplasm. Since all DNA lies in the nucleus of the cell and not the cytoplasm, that sentence is scientifically unsound.

Ditto also copies brain electrons so it can use the attacks from what the Pokemon knows.
    Dude, you're looking for the term "brain waves" here.

Also, please fix up that article. It's a grammatical nightmare. X_X

I will do Chimecho for you, just give me a while and ill post it here soon!

So sorry to say this, but I've been so busy/lazy/I forgot/uninspired lately that I might not be able to do the Castform article at all. I only had inspiration for it when I requested it, but didn't start doing it yet as I had to go to bed(it was late) If I remember to visit around here and have time and a burst of inspiration, I might request one sometime. But I'm sorry about this.
    Congratulations! You are the 100,000,00th person to view this signature!

Talking

"it's face is something out of a doodle:"
    lmao that sounds funny!i like it!!! XD (cool,this is the 300th post!)
    Last edited by justice_pie; 13th October 2006 at 10:27 PM.

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast