Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Encyclopaedic Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Megadio26 View Post
    Nice article, I think I can help you with where the water comes from for surf... Maybe the water pokemon can use the moisture in the air to create the vast amounts of water... Mime Jr article is coming along real great should have it up tommorow...
    Thanks, I will try to put it in a nice piece of writing, but right now I'm very busy. It's a good idea!

@ You: Thanks, I'm happy you liked it. (Sorry, lame wordjoke.)
    Currently not trading Only uncloned 3694 6819 4319 GMT +1
    Wants: Dragonite, Politoed, Aipom, (Slowking,) Gligar, Scizor, Shuckle, Kingdra, Porygon2, Pupitar, Tyranitar, Sableye Haves: IcePunching Buneary, Carnivine, Swellow, Elekid, Rhydon, Swinub, Snubbull, Igglybuff, Tauros, Clefairy, Electabuzz + Electirizer (only for rare), Farfetch'd, Voltorb, Magnemite, Chansey, Cubone, Wooper, Marrill, Golbat, Bibarel. Will trade legit uncloned Mesprit for legit uncloned Legendary Dog (Entei prefferably)

nice article added it now

Here's the Grass type article. Sorry it took so long; life ate me up. X.x
    Criticism = very helpful.

Grass Types

Classification: The definition of a Grass type Pokemon is any Pokemon having any extent of the ability to photosynthesize (convert sunlight into food). In general they have some type of leaf or leaf-like appendage on their body and may or may not be able to put down roots.

Grass types are classified into three subtypes which are based on the physiology of the body: Living Plant type, Animal-plant type, and Semi-plant type.

Living plant types are the most common Grass type having bodies that resemble a plant or flower. They often times have large leaves instead of limbs, simple, stubby limbs, or no limbs at all. The most general forms of locomotion are walking (if they have limbs) or hopping or floating. Living Plant types depend mostly on photosynthesis for their nutritional needs, but they can also usually take in nutrients through roots and/or their mouth. They typically sport flowers or flower-like appendages and almost always have leaves of some sort. The main difference between Living plant types and Animal-plant types is that Living plant types can use any part of their body for photosynthesis, whereas Animal-plant types can only use their leaf-like appendages.

Animal-plant types are the second most common Grass types. They have bodies that resemble animals or other Pokemon more that plants. But they also have leaves or leaf-like appendages on their bodies. Because of their more animal bodies they have better developed limbs and therefore they are able to move more quickly than Living Plant types. Animal-plant types are able to photosynthesize to obtain nutrients, but thy generally eat using their mouths. In rare cases they are also able to put down roots. All Grass type starter Pokemon given to new trainers are of the Animal-plant subtype.

There are only two species that fall under the Semi-plant subtype; they are Parasect (and their young, Paras) and Minomadamu. These Pokemon are more insect-like in appearances and behavior, but they are able to photosynthesize and therefore fall under the Grass type.

Below is a list of all known Grass type Pokemon and the subtype they fall under.

Living Plant type
    Oddish
    Gloom
    Vileplume
    Bellsprout
    Weepinbell
    Victreebel
    Exeggcute
    Executor
    Tangela
    Bellossem
    Hoppip
    Skiploom
    Jumpluff
    Sunkern
    Sunflora
    Lotad
    Seedot
    Shroomosh
    Roselia
    Cacnea
    Cacturne
    Lileep
    Craydilly
    Subomi
    Rozereido
    Cherinbo
    Cherimu
    Carnivine
    Mojanbo

Animal-plant type
    Bulbasaur
    Ivysaur
    Venasaur
    Chikorita
    Bayleef
    Meganium
    Celebi
    Treeko
    Grovyle
    Sceptile
    Lombre
    Ludicolo
    Nuzleaf
    Shiftry
    Breloom
    Tropius
    Turtwig
    Hayashigame
    Dotaitos
    Yukikaburi
    Yukinooh
    Leafia
    Sheimi

Semi-plant type
    Paras
    Parasect
    Minomadamu

General Information: Grass types are fairly common and can be found in every region. Most species inhabit forest and jungles but they can also be found in grasslands and savannahs, though not in as great of quantities. Except for a few rare exceptions, Grass types are never found North of the Arctic Circle or South of the Antarctic Circle.

As a rule of thumb Grass types tend to avoid snow and cold at all costs. There is only one known case where this is false. Cold temperatures damage the cell structure in Grass types, killing the chloroplasts that convert sunlight into food.

All Grass types bask in the sun for some amount of time every day. They do this because they are generally poor regulators of body temperature and rely on the sun to warm them up. This period of time can be anywhere from a few minuets to half a day. In some cases it has been observed that Grass types can also absorb moonlight in the same way.

Prehistory: In general not much is known about ancient Grass types because they don’t leave much of a fossil record. Most fossils of Grass types are merely imprints. It is rare to find actual bones of Grass types, and when they are found they are often mistaken for petrified tree limbs. The most common fossilized bones are those of Meganium and its young, and Tropius. These two species could be called living fossils.

And there ya go. And I'd like to reserve Stantler please.

Nice article Yashe. And I would love to reserve Omastar and company just to complete the fossil pokes.
    Now THIS is music!

Quote for January: "I gave all my fat clothes to my fat friends."- Bowflex commercial guy
    lol, guess how many fat friends he has know...

Could I get a reserve on Regirock, Regice and Registeel?

I've also got some ideas for things to add to the Missingno article, if I may.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

nice article adding now

All reservations accepted.

Great great articles. I loved the grass type one.

Could I get a reserve on Regirock, Regice and Registeel?

I've also got some ideas for things to add to the Missingno article, if I may.
    Unfortunatly you cannot add to anothers article and we are not allowing multiple articles of the same Pokemon until the Encyclopaedia is complete. I can reserve the rgis for you though...
    Encyclopedia Pokemonia, a real world view on Pokemon. Compiled by the members of SPPf.

^^credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~
    Newest article: Rotom

everyone must be busy its been quiet here for a while

Rhyhorn/Rhydon-Under Construction by Dark Amethyst
    uhm.. hate to be a picky fellow, but I noticed you haven't changed this to completed yet, and I posted the article here months ago o_o;;
    Hall of Fame Gallery (Will update this as I try to find my old cartridges -which likely need to be replayed or have to buy new ones- and finish the Gen IV and after Pokemon games)
    ---------------------------
    Blue
    Trainer name: Camvzqy (I WAS 6 BACK THEN SO I ****ED AROUND WITH THE NAME! ;-; )

Silver
    Trainer Name: Xavier

--------------------------

Hmmm?...must have missed it by accident, sorry...ill add it now...
    Encyclopedia Pokemonia, a real world view on Pokemon. Compiled by the members of SPPf.

Forgot all about this...

Luvdisc
    Helostoma luvdiscus
    Average size at adulthood: 2'
    Average weight at adulthood: 20lb

Luvdisc is a salt-water pokemon found in shallow areas of the tropical ocean such as shorelines and coral reefs, often coexisting near Corsola. Although Luvdisc in captivity are able to survive lower temperature waters, they are never found naturally in these areas, presumably because cold renders them easy prey. It has a double-fin arrangement leading to its shape resembling a stylized heart turned on its side and protruding lips. It is one of many water types that live exclusively in the water, like Goldeen, Magikarp, Tentacruel and Remoraid. Luvdisc is usually pink, although on rare occasions yellow ones are born.

Luvdisc is notable for its speed. It is one of the fastest water pokemon and this is its sole defense against predators, as it is physically weak otherwise, with little ability to fight and a frail, easily damaged body. During times when the cold water currents enter Luvdisc's range, predators decimate Luvdisc populations as the pokemon becomes sluggish. Making up for this, Luvdisc in warm water are effectively untouchable.

Luvdisc are considered omnivores but are primarily carnivorous in the wild. They are unspecialized feeders, eating virtually anything small enough to be swallowed. An occasional exception to this are Luvdisc eggs and fry, as parents will usually spit out their own young.

Their scales are valuable, prized both for beauty and for their use as charms and components in traditional medicine. Folklore holds that the sight of a Luvdisc by a couple means they will remain in love forever, and many girls buy necklaces and other trinkets depicting Luvdisc. Some couples buy a pair of Luvdisc on Valentine's Day or an anniversary as a gesture of love.

Ironically, as Luvdisc have a gender ratio at birth of 1:3 males to females, wild Luvdisc have far less romantic behaviors. During breeding season, mass swarms of Luvdisc gather. They practice external fertilization, so that the eggs and sperm are released into the water to meet by chance. The eggs are abandoned after being laid and typically hatch within 24 hours. The popular kissing behavior they display is done indiscriminately, with captive Luvdisc observed kissing both same and opposite sex Luvdisc as well as siblings, and occurs outside of breeding season. They also 'kiss' rocks, plants, other pokemon, and the glass walls of their tanks. Behaviorists remain uncertain as to the purpose, but theorize the lips are sensitive and used to identify items.

By the way, can I reserve Goldeen/Seaking?

A nice article Icemew, well done!!

this thing is amazing. It really is a great idea. I'm sorry i can't contribute...i am awful at research. This really helps me understand people's scinetific views on pokemon.

peace out yo(u)!
    Willing to trade 10 anniv Pokemon for Celebi, if you have one.
    FC: 0860-0069-1526

I would like to reserve Drifloon, Drifblim and Gallade please!
    New Siggy Under Construction!
    It will be teh sexy!

Seaking
    Average adult weight: 50 lbs
    Maximum weight upon maturity: 80 – 100 lbs.
    Largest recorded weight: 162 lbs
    Average size: 3'
    Maximum size upon maturity: 4' – 4'7''
    Largest recorded size: 6'4''

Seaking are among the most widespread water pokemon, found in habitat ranging from the ocean to small bodies of freshwater well inland, although their range is still less than the immensely hardy magikarp. They have a variable lifecycle, with growth varying depending on climate, space and food. In warm waters they can reach full size within twenty years, while in colder climates it may take several times that long. Those living in smaller bodies of water often stop growing at smaller sizes but still reach physical maturity at around the same time as their larger counterparts.

They serve as the backbone of most of the aquatic ecosystem, as the prey species for a wide number of water and air based predators, as well as several land-based pokemon capable of rudimentary fishing abilities and water tolerance, although the particular predators vary based on the size. Newly hatched goldeen fry are eaten exclusively by small water types, including their elder siblings. Larger goldeen are eaten by virtually everything that can either swallow them whole or has the teeth to rip them into smaller pieces, although large predators such as gyarados ignore them as they are too small to feasibly hunt. Upon reaching full growth, adult seaking have only a handful of predators, primarily sharpedo and gyarados.

The immature goldeen are typically not capable of reproduction, although occasional exceptions exist among some isolated bodies of freshwater that are exceptionally nutrient poor. In recent years a few sexually mature goldeen have been found throughout the pokemon's range, and the number, while still an extreme minority of the overall population, appears to be increasing rapidly, from the first one reported a decade ago to approximately 2% of the surveyed population, with the one exception of the zone around Goldenrod, where commercial fishing is banned due to pollution concerns. Ecologists have suggested that this is caused by the overfishing of seaking, which takes place at or even prior to sexual maturity and leaves only a tiny fraction of mature individuals alive each year to reproduce, most of whom are captured in the following year. As such, intense selective pressure for reproducing while below current weight ranges is causing a shift to younger maturity.

Woah these are very good artices I was wandering if I could do a Feraligator line article.

Woah these are very good artices I was wandering if I could do a Feraligator line article.
    Of course you can...

Another good article Icemew....

Hey, guys. Been inactive for quite some time. How's the encyclopedia going?
    Pearl Name and FC:GOD and 5026 0894 6157

^Current Team^

Its been going a bit slow, but we arre still getting somewhere at least. I personally have had no time to write or finish a full article as ive been doing nothing but work on my CV and Port folio for upcoming school and job interview, which has made me feel kinda guilty as so many people have put so much effort into all their articles of late and i havent submitted anything for such a long time. Its the same thing with my fanfic. But meh, ill get there soon i hope...

Ferralligatoridae Fresca, the fresh water Feraligatr.
    (There is also the salt water Feraligatr, Ferralligatoridae Saltina.)
    ----------------------
    Height: 7’07, but the tallest was a female, standing at 10’09.
    Life span: 120 years.
    Weight: 195.8 lbs, but the fattest was a male weighing in at 300.3 lbs.
    Sexual Maturity: 40 years.
    Average Incubation: 2-3 months.
    No. of Young: 35-105
    Biome: Lakes, except for salt water Feraligatr’s which go into the sea to hunt.
    Diet: Corphish, Magikarp, Goldeen, Seaking, Crawdaunt, and sometimes they hunt Gyrados. On land they rarely hunt, but what they do eat are, Totidile’s, Croconaw, and any other small creatures, since they aren’t very fast on land. They may also hunt anything that comes to the water edge to get a drink.

Feraligatr’s are very strong beings that can live in the water as well as outside of it. Most of there scales consist of a dark blue color, except for there soft stomach which is a light yellowish color. They also have sets of spikes on their backs, which are a red color, though sometimes they may be a light aqua color, replacing the dark blue, then a more yellowish color replacing the other yellow, and blue replacing the red on the spike. There teeth are always sticking out, and they have hard back, to protect themselves. There only is extremely vulnerable parts are their nose, and soft belly.

Feraligatr’s do not mate for life, and usually begin mating during the end of winter. That way by the end of April, or Beginning of May the eggs will hatch. There is one way to determine what type of gender the eggs are, the deeper they are, the colder, and the closer they are to the surface, the hotter, which means that hot eggs, or eggs near the surface are girls, and eggs deeper in the ground, are male. They lay around 35-100 eggs, but mostly around 55.

Once the egg’s hatch, the babies are known by, as Totidile’s. Totidile’s live a very hard life, which last’s ten years, due to all the hunting by predators, and Feraligatr’s. In fact only one out of 55 Totidile’s makes it to Croconaw stage. Totidile’s differ from there parents greatly, the main difference is that a Totidile is a lot smaller than its evolutions; also it doesn’t have a hunchback like shape towards its neck. They do have the same color pattern, but they have less red scales than its evolutions. After ten years Totidile’s are able to evolve into Croconaw’s.

Croconaw are the last thing stopping this line from reaching adult hood. Croconaw’s stay in this for 30 years until they evolve into their adult form Feraligatr, and cane begin mating. Croconaw now start to grow red scales on top of there heads. They still have the same color pattern as there evolutions, and have a big belly. They have sharper teeth that they can now use to protect themselves from any danger. They begin feeding on Totidile’s sometimes, and bigger food than before. After 29 years, Croconaw’s begin getting a hunchback like shape around there necks, they are now larger, and stronger, the have bigger teeth, and this assures them that they are ready to evolve.

Hmmm im sure i already posted here....but any way...great article, looking forward to any more...

I'd like to reserve Jirachi if I may, and it shouldn't take too long. (hopefully)

And hopefully it'll be okie, but if it isn't then anyone can feel free to rewrite and submit their own to the encyclopedia.
    Last edited by Jigglypuff5000; 10th May 2007 at 11:33 PM.

Technically, the -idae suffix is reserved for families of animals. I'm not saying you have to change it, just pointing it out.

I'd like to reserve Jirachi if I may, and it shouldn't take too long. (hopefully)
    Of course...

Well here's my article:

Jirachi (septem adamas stella)
    Length: 1 (0.3 m)
    Weight: 2.4 lb. (1 kg)
    Sexual Maturity: Exact time is unknown, estimated at around 15-20 years
    No. of Young: 1-2, almost always one
    Gender Ratio: Unknown
    Diet: Fruit, Nuts, Seeds, Eggs & Minerals from Ironic Ores/-Rocks
    Lifespan: Unknown, although it’s speculated to be around 100 years

His Latin name translates to “Seven Steel Star”.

OUTER DESCRIPTION

Jirachi’s are small and playful fairy pokemon that are a rarity in the wild alike the enigmatic Mew and the forest spirit Celebi. They have a small white spherical body; in comparison to the body the frailly arms are slightly larger and are complete with three pointed fingers.

Spreading from its back are what appear to be some kind of wings, but whilst they are flexiable its unlikely that they are responsible for actual flight. Numerous sources have always documented them as leviating, due to its psychic powers. They do however act as a cushion to Jirachi’s in dangerous falls and can double as another pair of arms in which to grasp and touch things with.

A star-shaped "hat" adores its head and this has given the Jirachi, amongst other things, the nickname of the "star child." From the three protruding ends of its hat, blue paper-like tags hang down, and it has a mysterious closed line across its stomach. The flesh of Jirachi, as well as its hat, feels smooth-yet-hard, almost like metal. This thin hide can still protect the Jirachi from much that would do it harm, but its stomach is still vulerable, being very much open to any attack as it has little lining.

To complete itself, Jirachi has two small black spherical eyes with what looks like printed tears of green dripping slightly downwards from them.

INNER DESCRIPTION

Being a Steel type, Jirachi fits into the three documented subgroups of the type (External, Internal and Both respectively); and this fairy’s internal makeup is made up of an organic skeleton which is filled with a unique combination of metals.

Since the organic metal is located in Jirachi’s skeleton instead of outside on their like Steelix , their bones are nearly indestructible, which allows for them and other similar pokemon types to take risks and use certain attacks that would otherwise destroy other Pokemon types bones and appendages.

Being one of the smallest pokemon, at least in the deemed “Legendary” bracket, Jirachi definitely lives up to the notion that Internal Steel types tend to be much smaller than External Steel types as the organic metal located in their skeleton allows them to be less heavy and thus their smaller size increases their manoeuvrability.

This all in turn allows them to make great use of their part Psychic typing; in being light (due to their pretty hollowed out body) and sleeked shape this only allows a lesser amount of psychotic energy to be spent on things such as levitation, which is why they can remain afloat for many a day without need for rest.

Whilst research into the enigmatic and powerful Psychic type is still underway, it is currently speculated that the brains of the specified species can allow the user to use a blend of small electric waves and very small (not even visible to the human eye) shaking motions in such doses that ‘psychic vibrations’ are created.

Being amongst the majority of smartest pokemon in the known world, it is completely plausible that their unique brain system can control and predict how to influence the very air around that being and in this the psychic vibrations can be amplified to any frequency and made to appear human like, and coherent sentences can be uttered. This isn’t to say that all Psychic powers are not supernatural in origin or just unexplainable to current Homo sapiens, this is only one of many theories at this stage.

One researcher who had the privilege in witnessing a Jirachi in the wild noted a peculiar observation using the specialised equipment they had with them at the time; this was that the core of Jirachi’s body was of a much higher temperature than the outer body. Current speculation amounts this to a mere excess result of breaking down foods like in the human body and is Jirachi simply giving out energy.

Others accumulate it to an average burning star, giving more merit to this ‘star child’ nickname. Research into the varying degrees of this internal heating with outside factors is still underway among the wild Jirachi’s.

HABITATS & LIFESTYLE

With sightings of this pokemon being rare it is hard to be specifically concrete about the lifestyle these childlike pokemon lead but from the few documented sightings of the last century or so it seems that Jirachi seems to fit right at home alongside mother nature herself; recorded habitats so far include forests and dark caves. Being a Steel type it seems logical to assume that one would never find a wild Jirachi in the ocean or in hot places, due to the immobility and physical stress it’d have on its own body.

Documented sightings include: the Grand Canyon in the USA, the Boreal forests of Russia and the Ore Mountains of the Czech Republic.
    90% of reported encounters have specified the species as being on its lonesome, which is an oddity in comparison to its childlike persona, in which one would deduce that it would love to surround itself with others of its kind; alike human children. Scientists have simply agreed that whilst the rest stay in the nearby ‘nest’ that one lone and therefore relatively safe from harm or been seen, Jirachi, goes out to supply the colony with food and to locate nearby watering holes.

Also most sightings have taken place at night suggesting that the species prefer the cool temperature that it brings, coupled with the correlated analysis of its current known habitats, its safe to say that they prefer cool and dry terrain, and furthermore that is vast and hard to explore by humans, in being forests, canyons and mountains.

Whilst no known successful capture of this species has been made to date, it is a large possibility that it would be a child as Jirachi’s would be attracted to their abundance of energy and playfulness.

Jirachi have no known predators in the wild what with them being happy in solitude or with a small group but small impulses of psychotic energy can draw large pokemon such as Feraligatr, Houndoom and other psychic pokemon to the immediate area. No known casualties have been recorded in these encounters however.

FOOD & FEEDING

Jirachi feed upon natural bearings in the wild, this includes such things as berries and other fruits, nuts and seeds of many kinds, to the rare egg for protein. All these are hoarded up in the colonies nest by one Jirachi whom is sent out to gather them and can allow them to ‘hibernate’ from the outside world for many a month.

This has labelled them as herbivores, as quick studies of their physical makeup show small teeth, with little extensions that could benefit killing for meat.

Also to keep up with their minerals and to keep their organic structure from wearing thin and proving destructible, the Jirachi feed on Ironic Ores & other rocks.

BREEDING

Jirachi’s breeding rituals have never been observed, nor have their eggs. Coupled with their low population and childlike personas it is likely that takes a long time for Jirachi to reach their sexual maturity.

Documented as being childlike in their behaviour, and their innate feelings of joy around young children, it appears that like in humans that the Jirachi species procreate in the same similar time in their lifetime. This is to say that it takes at least 15-20 years for Jirachi young to mature and even start to think about the art of breeding!

With wild Jirachi sightings being quite rare it is a much unknown subject but from all current information it is safe to say that the mating rituals are a rare event. Whilst the usual sighting is coupled to only one, there have been cases of a couple of dozen Jirachi all in one place, most likely in prelude to any breeding.

Jirachi, according to their personality’s most likely breed only once in their lifetime and produce only one egg; with two conceived at the absolute max.

FACTS & MYTHS

Being nicknamed the “star child” due to being of a star like shape and being most of the time being commonly spotted on starry nights have linked Jirachi to being from outer space, in close regards to the Clefable, Lunatone and Solrock species have been for centuries.

One ancient record from the extinct Mayan tribe described a group of five Jirachi spinning in a circle, in what they entailed to be some ritual, not unlike that of the unknown breeding ritual (if any). But what happened next surprised them all; the closed line on their chests opened and revealed a ‘Third’ eye and white beams of light pulsated from the heavens above, illuminating the area in light.

The Jirachi’s then still bathed in the light, continued to dance into the night before flying away and separating off from one another into the unknown.

This has further put the Jirachi’s at a level comparable to being in tune with the cosmic makeup of the universe; with the third eye is comparable to the ancient myth of the ‘all seeing eye’. This eye however appears to be a soft organic mass, highly unlike its internal metallic skeleton and is currently speculated to be alike that of a small compact prism.

This at an estimate would seem to take in light from the stars, moon and sun from outer space and reserve it internally within its core for specific bodily functions, like that of a constant heat regulator; which may solve the hot inner core mystery.

And with the Jirachi species being at low level, this energy intake seems to work at a similar, ‘cosmic’ level some fanatics say to how grass type pokemon intake nutrients from the sun. Records show that Jirachi sightings share a common correlation with the lunar calendar, in that they appear on starry nights. This beam of energy would act as a rechargeable battery and allow them to live for much longer periods of time, adding some weight to the century plus lifespan estimate.

The blue tags hanging from its forehead are compared to the Tanabata, the Japanese festival of stars, and are said to able to grant the user any wish uttered within the span of seven days. The number seven, being a particularly ‘magical’ based number. This of course is a mere child’s fantasy and no such truth has been recorded of it. Regardless of this, Jirachi gift charms and tags, as well as stuffed dolls from many amusement parks are a popular commodity, for children and the wishful alike.

Children make up around half of the documented sightings, and such reports confirm that Jirachi favour those young of heart and love to play with them, and of as such it is a rare thing for it to communicate to an adult, for many have lost such innocence.

Descriptions within these reports state that the Jirachi would follow the child everywhere, wanting to play with them for much of the day, only then going off to sleep for the reminder of it. The next morning the Jirachi had disappeared.

In the year 2005, a traveller uncovered what appears to be an abandoned Jirachi nest, with breakdown evidence of the area being high in metal, fruit and seeds. The most perplexing discovery was that of several purple cocoons, crystalline in structure with hardness comparable to steel. The local Pokemon Rangers & 4 pokemon professors were contacted and from their current analysis, these cocoons were indeed used for sleeping but are made of an unknown substance, one that illuminates with energy from time to time. This could be a connection to the energy that they get from the stars in recorded reports, which unusually appears to happen once every 1000 years…

The crystal cocoons have since unfortunately broke down into particles of some kind and scattered to the four winds.

All that can be said for sure is that the inner core of Jirachi and the third ‘Doom’s Eye’, named after one of its signature attacks, the Doom Desire; are connected. And this connection is to the stars, and thus Jirachi’s molecular structure must be prone to regenerative effects upon exposure.

Until such specimen, if ever, are to be captured and studied, the mysteries surrounding this race of pokemon is sure to puzzle and fascinate children & adults the world over with its cute playfulness and intriguing mysteries.

Well there it is, I'm surprised at how much I wrote considering its been like 6 years since all those english classes back in school. I tried to make it as 'realistic' and scientific as I could but if it's not up to scratch then thats okie. Maybe it can be one of the multiple articles on Jirachi once the rest are completed. :-)

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast