Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pinch Healing! (464)

More boring filler where nothing happens. Yawn.

Hopefully next week will be less mediocre.

It does sound boring, usual TR. Is this that Larvitar Ash had?

It's nice to see Bagon, I love that pokemon, lol.

^^ Nope this is another larvitar.

It really is episodes like this, having heard most of the negative feedback, that force me to avoid the Pokemon anime until the very last episode before they go to Shinou. Because the fillers really are incredibly boring. :<

Wait, Electrode in a tree?

How the hell did it get up there? It's a ball, so it couldn't have jumped that high. And even if it did, how did it manage to stay up there without rolling off?

Bring back Harley please. ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    First giant Aipom and then Giant Whismur, what's next?
    I do believe that you are forgetting giant Treeko, Gulpin, Gengar, Alakazam, and Jigglypuff. Bagon thought the law of physics would bend for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    It really is episodes like this, having heard most of the negative feedback, that force me to avoid the Pokemon anime until the very last episode before they go to Shinou. Because the fillers really are incredibly boring. :<

Wait, Electrode in a tree?

How the hell did it get up there? It's a ball, so it couldn't have jumped that high. And even if it did, how did it manage to stay up there without rolling off?
    Maybe it was stuck between branches, how it got up there is beyound all of us.

Bring back Harley please. ;-;
    Agreed, he was a great character, He must return.
    Last edited by SuperShadow; 20th August 2006 at 7:05 PM.

Ho-oh egg made by forretress master

The awesome Skarom made by Dark_Lugia!
    *If you want SG-1 to carry on for an 11th series add this to your signiture* Started by: MechaBulba.-I want it to, but unless the CW or something picks it up then it won't-.

I read on Bulbapedia that brock's marshtomp evoles this episode , is that true?
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

Quote Originally Posted by npdargy312 View Post
    no, all it did was heal a woopers wound, and where exactly on bulbapedia did u read that? Anyway it was pretty boring episode with nothing special at all cept maybe bagon and larvitars appearance

Whoever said this ep was boring must not have actually watched it. If you look at something like "Whichever Way the Wind Blows", now there's boring. But this is yet another solid AG filler overall. And if you've missed all the AG filler episodes, Alfonso, you've missed some excellent ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    More boring filler where nothing happens. Yawn.
    So no captures, evolutions, contests, or gym battles automatically equals boring? How shallow can you possibly be? There's a lot more to the show than just those things. There's character development, moments where aspects of a character are brought into the spotlight, humor...and just plain entertainment. Whatever happened to just sitting back and watching, being entertained by a form of entertainment that you like, rather than constantly complaining about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by npdargy312 View Post
    Why did you even post this? Use some freakin' common sense. If something as major as that had happened, don't you think it would have been mentioned long before now? And don't you think it would have showed up in the episode pictures, which you should have had the sense to check before asking this?
    Last edited by Geodude; 20th August 2006 at 11:46 PM.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post

So no captures, evolutions, contests, or gym battles automatically equals boring? How shallow can you possibly be? There's a lot more to the show than just those things. There's character development, moments where aspects of a character are brought into the spotlight, humor...and just plain entertainment. Whatever happened to just sitting back and watching, being entertained by a form of entertainment that you like, rather than constantly complaining about it?
    Or maybe, I dunno, it was boring because it just was? Not being about the things mentioned above doesn't make the episodes boring, but actually BEING boring does.

So seeing Sceptile jump on the end of that log and flip Bagon into the air was boring? Seeing some all-too-well-deserved spotlight time for Brock where he actually does something major was boring? Seeing development for May and Max by having them bond with Pokemon that aren't theirs was boring? Seeing the funny Warner Brothers-style chain of events that caused the bus accident was boring? It must take a lot to keep you entertained.

Yes, since I did not enjoy it and considered it boring. Opinions lol.

Opinions that make sense > opinions.

Opinions that make sense > opinions.
    You yourself should know that nobody's opinion is better than anothers. That's why they're opinions.

My god!
    My word!
    My lumbago!
    THAT ELECTRODE HAD THE BEST VOICE EVER!
    ...umm. That was pretty much one of the very few highlights of this episode.

There were others however, and they include (and are limited to);

-Jessie looking real fine as Team Rocket were making their get away in the balloon, just after the usual motto assualt. Dayam.
    -James' PO'd pose. For some reason, it was oddly amusing. The very adorable image of an irritated Manene only helped in making the scene THAT much funnier.
    -Sceptile proving it's masculinity by catapulting a pokémon no bigger than it's foot into the stratosphere. He needs to bully those puny baby puppy weaklings until they are no more on more regular intervals.
    -Iwane stock footage from later episodes making this one look like discarded meatball sauce, with dirt and bits of dandruf in it. Stock footage: It bites animation directors in the butt.
    -Buoysel's ingame cry sounds awesome. Like a lawnmower trying to cut through a bouncy castle!
    -Forretress lives. For some random reason, the poor neglected rust bucket let out a very solem 'For....For....' during the closing sponsor. Atta boy Forretress! Show 'em you can still be a winner!

Final verdict: One hell of a snooze fest that could have done with more humour, more decent Brock development, more action, more anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    -Jessie looking real fine as Team Rocket were making their get away in the balloon, just after the usual motto assualt. Dayam.
    Sorry, but I just don't see it. I've tried to see what someone might see in Jessie, but it's just not there for me. What does it for you?

lol. i sorta see it but not quite. I only saw this episode today as i discovered how to see them in America and its plain awesome. The only problem is i don understand a word theyre saying.
    [IMG]http://i14.*******.com/44lsfab.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i13.*******.com/4i1mpfl.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i13.*******.com/3483dqs.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- friends:

PM me to be friends

This was a pretty good episode. Everyone was doing something different so you got to see alot. I think if anyone should have gotten one of these pokemon May should have gotten Larvitar. It was as good or better than the whole of the BF fillers. I just can't wait to see next weeks episode since it should be extremely good

Oh come now, Electrode got up in the tree by rolling its way up.

It's so OBVIOUS! >:O

Or they grow on trees, who knows?

Sorry, but I just don't see it. I've tried to see what someone might see in Jessie, but it's just not there for me. What does it for you?
    Personally, I noticed how more detailed her skirt was in that scene. That's astounding!

Lol, such a long name for that screenshot.

Did no one notice how the CotD looked similar to Brandon's assistant/referee?

The clones strike again!

I laughed at the beginning when Brock walked singing/humming/just what the heck was he doing? down the hall. 'Twas hilarious.

My El Jay
    Used-to-be-President of the Eeveelution Evolution club

Currently on hiatus from this place. [Insert witty remark here.]

What happened was that 2 Pidgey carried the Electrode up the tree with some rope, most likely European. Reusing minor character styles is really common, I just don't know when the last time was that they used it in the same episode

"If you had a trainer who dressed like that, you'd pack a punch too."

I love how everyone responds to Harley's Harleyness.

This episode was good. Unfortunately, this wasn’t one of the better episodes. IMO, it was kind of a waste of having an episode. Bagon was pretty cool in this episode, but I felt bad for him. It was good to see him recover as well as Nurse Joy. There’s nothing much more to say about this episode.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Anyone notice how Larvitar was pronounced "LAR-VIH-TAR" rather than 4Kids' pronounciation of "LAR-VAY-TAR"?
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Haven't seen the ep yet...it was? Great, it's about time.

It was an okay episode.

This episode just reminded me of a couple of episodes in the past. A Chansey Operation (because of Ash and the gang helping out with sick and injured pokemon). Let Bagons be Bagons (because of the Bagon...duh). Nice to know that some things never change in seeing Pokemon they've seen before and act like they've never seen it before. Hatch Me If You Can (Larvitar) Seeing Larvitar again brought back some Johto memories (I never said they were great memories) It was mostly because of Larvitar's Sandstorm attack on May and Professor Oak that had me going.

And that's about all.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

I don't understand why I practically hated this episode =/
    The music in it annoyed me for some reason, Was it all dub music? (It was quite loud for some reason)
    And the plot..It was just useless, This is one of my least favorite episodes and I don't hate alot of episodes o_o;

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast