Thread: *****RMT Rules***** UPDATED 24/12 NEW RULE READ

Default *****RMT Rules***** UPDATED 24/12 NEW RULE READ

New version of the RMT rules, as the other thread was a huge mess. So heres a slightly better looking mess.

The new rule is rule 8 but while you're actually in this thread re-read the rules anyway.

All other forum rules apply to here as well.

1. Flaming/bashing/trying to piss people off will not be tolerated.
    "...wtf are you crazy!??!?! putting -INSERT MOVE HERE- on -INSERT POKEMON HERE- ?!?!?!?! And those EVs man, are you drunk? You suck really... do you ahve any idea what CoMpEtItIvE battling is!?!? Youre a stupid dumb a.ss. You are banned from the thread...LOLZ!!!!!!!"

"Excuse me, I know what Im doing. I beat -INSERT PERSON HERE- on Netbattle and my Wurmple totally PwNeD the Elite 4 so shove off!"

Do this and die.

2. If someone wants to use a certain Pokemon, don`t whine and complain about it.
    Ok, they want to use their fav. pokemon and request to not change it, then dont WHINE about it, let them use it. Why do you care? If its a Rattata... who cares let them get pwned. Just give the moveset, and move on.

3. READ the first post made by the threadmaker.
    If they say they can only use certain things, then don't whine about how they NEED it and you refuse to make a decent set without it. Work with what they have.

4. Do not spam.
    Think before you post please with your comments. For pitys sake at least aim for over a line of text.... You pointless messages help no one.

5. Learn to accept critisism and help.
    Some of you dont listen to ANYTHING. Be open minded please. If you keep rejecting everything people suggest when there is obviously nothing wrong with the suggestions, Ill close your thread. Dont be so stubborn

6. No illegal movesets.
    In other words, sharked/ARed moves and such.. don`t post them

7. Stay on topic.
    The point of this forum is to fix/improve/help teams. Not to talk about who your favorite Pokemon in the D/P generation is. As an addition, an in case it wasn't obvious, don't post your team in someone else's thread (this isn't to say you can't say things like "in my experience from using ___" and so forth, but this should be obvious: Someone else's RMT thread is for you to rate their team, not vice-verser)

8. On "Gimme a Team" Threads [NEW RULE AS OF THE 24th OF DECEMBER]
    You may request help for a single, a few or many Pokémon, with or without move sets, however you are expected to give as much help as possible. If you have Pokémon on your team, mention them, if you’re after a particular style of offence, mention it. Mention the level range in which you are playing as well.

One thing that will not be tolerated however: “Hi guys can you tell me a good team thanks?” and any variation of that, any thread of that kind will automatically be closed and given Spam infraction points.

9. Number Rates are not allowed
    "Your team roxX0rz my boXx0rz! Lugia is sexy! 10/10!" --Don't do this. It helps no one, and is just plain spam.
    Last edited by Shining Mew; 19th August 2006 at 3:16 PM.
    ***Will be gone until 7/30***
    I will not be checking PMs. Please contact another staff member for help.

As of the 24th of December, the original rule 8 and 9:
    8. No "gimme a team" threads
    No one really feels like building you a whole team. If you need help choosing members, have at least 3 other Pokemon on your team with some form of a moveset that you know you`re going to use.
    9. You must at least post movesets when asking for a "rate"
    "Rate my team!! -insert 6 smilies here-" or "Rate my team! -list 6 pokemon and their natures here-"

Listing 6 pokemon and asking for a rate is spam. You need to post the movesets, or else what in the world fo you want them to rate? The order in which you listed the "team" ?
    Has been replaced with:
    8. On "Gimme a Team" Threads
    You may request help for a single, a few or many Pokémon, with or without move sets, however you are expected to give as much help as possible. If you have Pokémon on your team, mention them, if you’re after a particular style of offence, mention it. Mention the level range in which you are playing as well.

One thing that will not be tolerated however: “Hi guys can you tell me a good team thanks?” and any variation of that, any thread of that kind will automatically be closed and given Spam infraction points.
    It should be noted that any Infractions and Warnings given previously to this new rule will not be reversed.
    [IMG]http://i29.*******.com/29f7b7b.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/6699g9.png[/IMG]