Thread: levels question

Default levels question

if all pokemon are born at lv 5 then why is there always lv 2,3, and 4 pokemon on the first route? Also why are there no lv 1 pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    if all pokemon are born at lv 5 then why is there always lv 2,3, and 4 pokemon on the first route? Also why are there no lv 1 pokemon?
    unknown awnser sorry

Because if you run into more than one Pokemon when you start and you can't run, you're screwed.

^For Q # 1 of course.

The highest level that you can be going into that grass is level 6. They don't want to make the game too hard.
    >>>Sig<<<
    WHOAMG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tails View Post
    Because if you run into more than one Pokemon when you start and you can't run, you're screwed.

^For Q # 1 of course.

The highest level that you can be going into that grass is level 6. They don't want to make the game too hard.
    no offence that makes no sence X_X

Well first of all, it's a game so nothing is supposed to make total sense. But if I have to answer...since wild pokemon are weaker than trained pokemon, then their eggs will probably hatch into a lower level. Also, since it's a game, lv 1 pokemon would be too weak to battle.

Its so you can train your pokeomn early in the game. If all of them were 5 and up you would lose. As for the lv.1 question its just the way they made the game, like the lv.100 max lv limit.

All shinies in my banner are for trade.
    My diamond friend code is 1292 4614 8475. I'm hunting for a shiny clefairy. Non-shiny clefairies so far: 10,355.

My pokeradar shinies (NOT FOR TRADE)
    x2 x3 x4 x13 x8 x6 x1 x7 x3 x3 x4 x1 x 7 x 14 x 14

Click here to see all my shinies on my english version of pokemon diamond. here's what the shiny patch looks like. My guide on how to chain Part 1 Part 2
    FREE IPADS AND OTHER FREE STUFF

for those saying that a level 1 would be too weak, i'd like to point out that even if there were such things as level 0s, their stats would be 10 HP and 5 everything else, which isn't too far off from a level 2 zigzagoon (with stats as low as 13 HP and 6 everything else).

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWizard42 View Post
    for those saying that a level 1 would be too weak, i'd like to point out that even if there were such things as level 0s, their stats would be 10 HP and 5 everything else, which isn't too far off from a level 2 zigzagoon (with stats as low as 13 HP and 6 everything else).
    yeah really, they have level 2's what difference does one level really make? all the pokemon on the first routes stats grow slowly(like 1 or 2 points to each stat per-level up)until they evolve anyway