Thread: Dragon Fang

Default Dragon Fang

After how many battles does tamer Nicolas' Altaria has Dragon fang?...
    After how many battles does bugcatcher Jeffrey's Masquerin has silverpowder?
    SUPER 17!!
    HEROES WILL BE BATTERED....BLOOD WILL BE SPILLED

I believe the answer to both of these questions is five...

although the items are not worth it because they do not raise the power of those types very much

Shinies: Lots from chaining, several from SRing, a couple random ones. Just ask if you really care.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Leaf
    I suggest yuou stop playing pokemon right now, as it has clearly impaired your eyesight. Your inability to see the sticky topic withthe almost exact same title as this one just goes to prove that you are either staring at the screen for to long, or your excessive masturbation has actually lead to prepubescent blindness. My bets are on the former, but please, go see an optician now, before I have to warn you for being an idiot and reposting stuff because you don't bother to look before playing with the posting buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by ?Crystal Mew? View Post
    I believe the answer to both of these questions is five...

although the items are not worth it because they do not raise the power of those types very much
    Are you certain about this?
    SUPER 17!!
    HEROES WILL BE BATTERED....BLOOD WILL BE SPILLED

I thought it was a dragon scale you got...

it is the dragon scale, and it is 5 times.

My Xbox Live Gamertag

you get given that scale, dont you?

no you have to steal it

Shinies: Lots from chaining, several from SRing, a couple random ones. Just ask if you really care.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Leaf
    I suggest yuou stop playing pokemon right now, as it has clearly impaired your eyesight. Your inability to see the sticky topic withthe almost exact same title as this one just goes to prove that you are either staring at the screen for to long, or your excessive masturbation has actually lead to prepubescent blindness. My bets are on the former, but please, go see an optician now, before I have to warn you for being an idiot and reposting stuff because you don't bother to look before playing with the posting buttons.