Thread: Frosting (Krazyshipping, G)

Default Frosting (Krazyshipping, G)

Haha, another fic by the infamous ~!Mudkip Kitteh!~. XD. Hope you enjoy my little Krazyshipping one-shot!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Frosting
    Krazyshipping one-shot
    Rated G
    Pages on Word: 1 1/2

“Oh no…” Meowth groaned, looking around the campsite. His attempt at making a cake, heating it over the fire, had failed miserably, and had exploded all over the campsite. He, Jessie, and James were coated with frosting.

“Meowth, you idiot! Look what you did to my hair!” Jessie screeched, throwing a rock at the cat Pokemon’s head. Jessie’s long red hair was now completely pink, covered in frosting, as was her white skirt, and white shirt over a black one, with a red “R” on the front. James was equally coated, his white pants, white shirt with red “R”, and blue-ish, purple hair also pink.

“Hey! Me-owth had nothing to do with it! We should’ve gone somewhere with a kitchen so I could cook! Den we wouldn’t be in dis mess!” Meowth yelled back, extending his claws. His once white fur was a brilliant shade of pink, and his eyes were narrowed in fury, his whiskers quivering.

“Pika!” A small voice squeaked. Jessie and James gave each other a look, then ran towards the source of the voice, just to miss the yellow rodent Pikachu running into the clearing. Ash, May, Brock, Misty, and Max were no where to be seen.

“Are you all right?” Pikachu squeaked, slipping through the pink mess. She smacked into Meowth, and he fell onto his back.

“Yep. But Me-owth’s cake isn’t! Da thing exploded when I tried to heat it over da fire! Den Jessie and James ran off, and left Me-owth to deal with da mess!” Meowth growled, standing up.

“Oh. Want some help?” Pikachu asked, licking some pink frosting off her paw.

“Ooh, this tastes good!” She squeaked, giggling. Little jolts of electricity jumped off her red cheeks.

“Well, I try to use only da best frosting for my cakes, so dey taste really good.” Meowth explained, smiling at the yellow rat Pokemon. Pikachu giggled again, and started rolling in the pink mess. At Meowth’s expression, she laughed out loud.

“You look funny.” Pikachu giggled, jumping up. She started licking her fur clean, unaware that Meowth was watching her every move.

Gosh, she looks good covered in pink frosting. Meowth thought, grinning. Then he mentally slapped himself. Pikachu looked at him, tipping her head to one side.

“Are you all right?” She asked a second time, licking her paw. Meowth nodded, and turned around.

“You better go, Jessie an’ James’ll be back soon, you don’t want dem to catch ya.” He said.

“OK.” Pikachu nodded, “See you later, Meowth!” She turned and looked towards where she could hear her human and his friends yelling for her. She waved, and dashed towards the voices.

“Pikachu, what happened? You’re covered in pink frosting!” Meowth could hear Ash telling Pikachu.

“Yeah… bye, Pikachu…” Meowth murmured, frowning. Maybe he should try to talk Jessie and James out of always trying to catch Pikachu. But if he did, he might never see her again. Two choices, both were terrible. He shook his head, and started cleaning up the campsite.

~Change of Scene~

“Pika, Pi!” Pikachu cried, running up to Ash, Max, May, Brock, and Misty.

“Pikachu! What happened, you’re covered in pink frosting!” Ash scolded Pikachu, but his laugh ruined it.

I’ll never tell. Pikachu thought, smiling.

“Pika, Pi!” Pikachu cried again, jumping into her trainer’s arms.

“Hey, now I’m covered in frosting!” Ash groaned, still laughing. May and Max caught up, and seeing Pikachu covered in frosting, and Ash with frosting all over his arms and shirt, they almost collapsed with laughter.

Hey, I like to play in frosting. Pikachu thought, dashing towards the sunset, a new day, and another chance to see Meowth along the way.
    ------------------
    Whadda ya think?

Much <33,

~!MK!~

It's very cute! It's too bad those two don't get more time alone but... that's just how it is when you've got to keep it under wraps. =^°^=; I like how they've got this sort of "secret meeting" kind of friendship going on. It's nice to see them able to be friendly to each other, even if it's only when the humans aren't around.

Heh, and I'm sure Meowth likes the idea of Pikachu covered in frosting. =^°~=

I like the story, but it feels like everything happens too fast. This doesn't mean that you have to take a bunch of time to describe every last detail but, everyone seemed to quickly jump from one thing to the next. I like what you've got and the things that happen are fun to read, but I think a little more description would help tie the different events together a little better. This can be tricky, since taking too long to get things done or bringing up unneeded things can make things become boring. It takes some time to develop a good balance.

I didn't see any typoes or other errors though, so good job on that front. =^°^=

I'm glad to see more Krazyfic! Thanks for writing this, and good job. =^°^=
    I should put something here... Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChildMewtwo View Post
    It's very cute! It's too bad those two don't get more time alone but... that's just how it is when you've got to keep it under wraps. =^°^=; I like how they've got this sort of "secret meeting" kind of friendship going on. It's nice to see them able to be friendly to each other, even if it's only when the humans aren't around.

Heh, and I'm sure Meowth likes the idea of Pikachu covered in frosting. =^°~=

I like the story, but it feels like everything happens too fast. This doesn't mean that you have to take a bunch of time to describe every last detail but, everyone seemed to quickly jump from one thing to the next. I like what you've got and the things that happen are fun to read, but I think a little more description would help tie the different events together a little better. This can be tricky, since taking too long to get things done or bringing up unneeded things can make things become boring. It takes some time to develop a good balance.

I didn't see any typoes or other errors though, so good job on that front. =^°^=

I'm glad to see more Krazyfic! Thanks for writing this, and good job. =^°^=

I know it was a bit rushed... I had it written in my notebook, I was transferring it to the computer, and my mom was telling me to get off the computer and take out the trash, so I think a bit got left out. I'll have to re-read it to be sure, though. Thanks for pointing that out, and thanks for reviewing!

~!MK!~