Thread: If there are mini-games in this game.....

Default If there are mini-games in this game.....

What kind of mini-games would you like to see???

I have thought up these:

Mime Jr's Bust-A-Move: You play as Mime Jr's, and you are all on a dance mat. You must press the button that appears, and it goes faster and faster. If you press the wrong button or if you press it too late, the Mime Jr will fall off the stage.

Meteoric Swarm Panic!: The Salamence in the background used Meteoric Swarm to summon a rain of meteors!!! You play as one of four Pokemon (Buizeru, Weavile, Pachirisu, or Cherimuu) and must dodge the meteors by moving away with the Control Stick.

Tamanta Time: You play as one of three Pokemon (Pikachu, Munchlax, Mime Jr) and you are chased by a bunch of Sharpedo's. You must hop from one Tamanta to another to escape the Sharpedo's.

Diaruga's Time Travel: You play as one of four Pokemon (Pikachu, Buizeru, Pachirisu, Dorapion), and you are in a mystic place with a Diaruga. It will show multiple objects from the past, and when he shows it, the players must step on the panel representing that period of time. If they don't, they will be sent back to the Prehistoric times.

Fighting Brawl!: You play as one of six Pokemon (Machamp, Primeape, Hariyama, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop), and you must push your opponents out of the Ring. You have a button to attack, and one to defend from an attack. The last one standing wins.

Parukia's Star Game: Parukia will hide between the stars, and the players are looking through telescopes. The player that finds Parukia first, wins.

Pokemon on the run!: You play as one of eight Pokemon (Pichu, Elekid, Smoochum, Bonsly, Mime Jr, Tamanta, Azurill or Wynaut) and you get to see a picture of a Pokemon. You then need to count the number of Pokemon that run by. These could be seen:

Very Fast Pokemon: Ninjask, Electrode, Rapidash, Dodrio, Doduo, Voltorb, Ponyta, Arcanine
    Fast Pokemon: Manectric, Beldum, Donphan, Pikachu, Pachirisu, Weavile, Sneasel, Hirozaku
    Average Speed Pokemon: Dorapion, Munchlax, Togepi, Perappu, Duskull, Unown, Pocchama
    Slow Pokemon: Shedinja, Anorith, Omanyte, Kabuto, Torkoal, Corsola, Krabby, Naetoru
    Very Slow Pokemon: Magcargo, Slugma, Shuckle, Clamperl, Shellder, Lileep
    [IMG]http://*******.com/1oot2q[/IMG] Me, Flametrainer!!!!!! Me love Fire pokemon!!!!!

FlameTrainer's PokePet

Morphion the level 50 Dorapion!

FlameTrainer's PokePet

Mantiny the level 5 Tamanta!

Quote Originally Posted by FlameTrainer View Post
    What kind of mini-games would you like to see???

I have thought up these:

Mime Jr's Bust-A-Move: You play as Mime Jr's, and you are all on a dance mat. You must press the button that appears, and it goes faster and faster. If you press the wrong button or if you press it too late, the Mime Jr will fall off the stage.

Meteoric Swarm Panic!: The Salamence in the background used Meteoric Swarm to summon a rain of meteors!!! You play as one of four Pokemon (Buizeru, Weavile, Pachirisu, or Cherimuu) and must dodge the meteors by moving away with the Control Stick.

Tamanta Time: You play as one of three Pokemon (Pikachu, Munchlax, Mime Jr) and you are chased by a bunch of Sharpedo's. You must hop from one Tamanta to another to escape the Sharpedo's.

Diaruga's Time Travel: You play as one of four Pokemon (Pikachu, Buizeru, Pachirisu, Dorapion), and you are in a mystic place with a Diaruga. It will show multiple objects from the past, and when he shows it, the players must step on the panel representing that period of time. If they don't, they will be sent back to the Prehistoric times.

Fighting Brawl!: You play as one of six Pokemon (Machamp, Primeape, Hariyama, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop), and you must push your opponents out of the Ring. You have a button to attack, and one to defend from an attack. The last one standing wins.

Parukia's Star Game: Parukia will hide between the stars, and the players are looking through telescopes. The player that finds Parukia first, wins.

Pokemon on the run!: You play as one of eight Pokemon (Pichu, Elekid, Smoochum, Bonsly, Mime Jr, Tamanta, Azurill or Wynaut) and you get to see a picture of a Pokemon. You then need to count the number of Pokemon that run by. These could be seen:

Very Fast Pokemon: Ninjask, Electrode, Rapidash, Dodrio, Doduo, Voltorb, Ponyta, Arcanine
    Fast Pokemon: Manectric, Beldum, Donphan, Pikachu, Pachirisu, Weavile, Sneasel, Hirozaku
    Average Speed Pokemon: Dorapion, Munchlax, Togepi, Perappu, Duskull, Unown, Pocchama
    Slow Pokemon: Shedinja, Anorith, Omanyte, Kabuto, Torkoal, Corsola, Krabby, Naetoru
    Very Slow Pokemon: Magcargo, Slugma, Shuckle, Clamperl, Shellder, Lileep
    well "Pokemon on the run!" and "Fighting Brawl!" does already exist in stadium 2 and maybe some more but those are good ideas!

Those are sweet Ideas, but I've though of another:
    Octillery Skeetshooting: You play as an Octillery and eggs and Remoraids are fired infront of you and you shoot them with Octazooka. You get points for hitting the Eggs and lose poitns for Shooting a Remoraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Colliepop View Post
    And that is invalid!
    Or maybe we reverse the positions. The lion can show up in the middle of a bustling city street, and take on a person in a tank.
    This post is Win
    This is why idolizing the human civilizations of yester-millenia is awesome

Pokemon's a Miyamoto game, so I say they make minigame-ripoff-versions of some other classic Miyamoto games, like mario bros., zelda, or donkey kong. These could work, like pokemon in the classic mario bros. battle arena, trying to be the first to get five coins, pow block included. Donkey kong could be "try to be the first to the top!" but with more barrels and a slaking at throwing them.

I have actually ORIGINAL ideas, but ill post those later if i feel like it.

If they're gonna make the minigames have a comeback (and I sure hope they do), they have to use the Wiimote! I'm a little dry on creativity right now, but anyone have ideas using it?

Rayquaza's Hyper beam destroyer: You play as Swellow or Pidgeot
    very, very, very high up and theres Rayquaza in the backround
    and he's shooting hyperbeams at you and you have to dodge them.

Quote Originally Posted by Remia View Post
    Pokemon's a Miyamoto game,
    Sorry that is wrong. He had nothing to do with the games creation. The primary person behind Pokemon is Satoshi Tajiri. Now, Miyamoto supports the game and helps give direction but he does that for alot of games.

-edit-

My minigame idea would be like breakout, with Mr. Mime using Reflect to bounce the ball back.
    Last edited by Psychic Overdrive; 27th August 2006 at 12:58 AM. Reason: forgot the mini game idea

but that does already exist :S

Munchlax Feeding Frenzy

Everyone plays as a munchlax. Three Snorlax's are asleep on the floor and you have to bounce around on their stomachs like trampolines. Whoever eats the most falling fruit before the time runs out is the winner.