Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gathering the Gang of Four! (465)

Default Gathering the Gang of Four! (465)

First Pokémon! Last Battle!

It's time for Ash's 2nd Rematch against Brandon, a full 4 VS 4 Pokémon Battle. Calling upon his oldest Pokémon; Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charizard & Squirtle, Ash trains the four and prepares for the battle. However when he gets into the battle, the battle appears to be tougher than anticipated...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Wha'...I was hoping for some detail on the episode...

Anyays, how is it a bad title?

When you think 'First Pokemon' the Kanto trio comes to mind. Pidgeot and Butterfree have long been forgotten by MANY fans across the Kanto and Kansai regions of Japan.
    Koshiyo Tatoyo i O suYA Fool YO! YO!

Yeah but Butterfree and Pidgeot may have been his first Pokemon but really his first four main Pokemon that stayed on and did important things where Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charizard and Pikachu.

Well also this Dusclops seems to take out Charizard, good on Brandon.

Yeah. So, after that, Charizard and the others come...I think a good thing that could happen is that they get caught by team Rocket, and then Pidgeot and Butterfree come to help...that could bring the entire oldest team together...^_^
    A siggy? No way, smoking is bad for your blood. And lungs. And Heart, and brain, and kidney, and liver, and breath and especially teeth.
    If you dont smoke and don't plan on smoking, copy and paste this into your signature. Not siggy, signature.

Butterfree and Pidgeot won't show up...

They probably forgot Satoshi. Butterfree is with his breeding partner somewhere with their thousand babies and Pidgeot is still probably protecting those weak Pidgey...

For the last...3 years...or 6 years...or since Satoshi doens't seem to age, Pidgeot could of just been there for an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaba View Post
    Butterfree and Pidgeot won't show up...

They probably forgot Satoshi. Butterfree is with his breeding partner somewhere with their thousand babies and Pidgeot is still probably protecting those weak Pidgey...

For the last...3 years...or 6 years...or since Satoshi doens't seem to age, Pidgeot could of just been there for an hour.
    That would be strange yet funny.

I don;t get that whole Pidgeot thing. Since he left it on the boarders of Pallet town so surly he must still see it araound. Or he could have left it at Oaks and let it fly off and check on the Pidgey once in a while. Strange.

Anyways back on topic if its a 4 on 4 battle whats all this stuff about Ninijasks and Solrocks? I thought It was the 3 Regis and Dusclops vs Ash "1RST BY Deafult" team.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

That was people guessing. Brandon only uses one Regi in this battle, but we don't see those until the next episode

The Regi thing was total speculation.

You know, as the Regi's were shown, it just seemed like a no-brainer that Jindai would use his strongest monsters...

Guessed the writers actually made something unpredictable...and then having Charizard lose?

Wow, now that is what I call some crazy mojo from the writers. We really might have Satoshi and Haruka leaving...letting Takeshi be the lead star.

This episode looks like it's going to be my favorate episode. I've seen some screenshots and it is just incredible. This is the trio I wanted to see return in Advanced Generation. Bulbasaur, Charizard and Squirtle together again.

Charizard going down to Dusclops was both unpredictable and great writing. After seeing Charizard come back as the main Pokemon in the Clair, Gary, Harrison, and Noland battles, it was FANTASTIC to see the writers have Ash's trump card go down first.

I love you writers, it is stuff like this which is truly good writing. Plus it gives more time for Squirtle to shine, dammit!

I am very pleased with how the final battle is turning out so far, I hope the next part is very good!

Havent seen the episode yet but after seeing the pics I can honestly say this looks to be a great episode. Ash, Pikachu, and the kanto trio getting to spend some time together is awesome. The flashbacks of how ash met them seems to be really nice. Cant wait to see the episode.

Charizard going down was really unexpected, I was thinking it would get destiny bonded but that didnt happen. O well that doesnt make charizard weak or anything, dusclops was just stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Charizard going down to Dusclops was both unpredictable and great writing. After seeing Charizard come back as the main Pokemon in the Clair, Gary, Harrison, and Noland battles, it was FANTASTIC to see the writers have Ash's trump card go down first.

I love you writers, it is stuff like this which is truly good writing. Plus it gives more time for Squirtle to shine, dammit!

I am very pleased with how the final battle is turning out so far, I hope the next part is very good!
    It seems Bulbasaur and Squirtle have surpassed Charizard.

Wow, I saw the pics and this is an amazing episode. Had some nice comedy moments and some good flashbacks.

I found it funny where Charizard couldn't control his flames. Seems like kind of an emotional episode. I'm gonna have to watch this one for sure. The way Charizard went down, kinda hard to see after all he did.

The animation kinda irked me though. Poor Charizard he just didnn't look right and same with Ash.

Seeing Bulbasaur standing on two legs was kinda cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash View Post
    It seems Bulbasaur and Squirtle have surpassed Charizard.
    How the hell do you come to that logic?

Am I the only one who thinks these flashbacks of old episodes drawn like in new style look sort of out of place? Apart from the fact they risk continuity if they mess something up but whatever, not like the writters care abou contunity.

Charizard did well though, but it has been asking for a loss for a while after taking down Articuno, you know, its just like make me lose because I beat a legendary. Well thats how I see it.

Torkoal kicking a football was cooler than Bulbsaur standing [/bias]

Anyone notice the error in the one flashback.

Charizard battled Articuno in an open, barren field?

Quote Originally Posted by Flamez View Post
    How the hell do you come to that logic?
    Charizard loses to Dusclops
    Bulbasaur is most likely going to beat Dusclops
    Squirtle will defeat whatever beats Bulbasaur

I also said seems

Charizard looks weird,doesn´t it?

This is Dragonite. If you think that Dragonite is better then & then copy and paste this into your signature. Started by misunderstoodhero.

-------------------------------------

My Fave Duel - Atem VS Raphael II (YGO! DM Episode 174 -176)

Quote Originally Posted by hustenapfel
    Nah, Charizard looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by hustenapfel View Post
    He,s never looked better. He,s just 'hot'.

Sorry for the bad pun.

the eyes look creepy...

This is Dragonite. If you think that Dragonite is better then & then copy and paste this into your signature. Started by misunderstoodhero.

-------------------------------------

My Fave Duel - Atem VS Raphael II (YGO! DM Episode 174 -176)

Wow. I hate the animation. It looks so cheap. Did they get new animation director or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Flamez View Post
    Havent seen the episode yet but after seeing the pics I can honestly say this looks to be a great episode. Ash, Pikachu, and the kanto trio getting to spend some time together is awesome. The flashbacks of how ash met them seems to be really nice. Cant wait to see the episode.

Charizard going down was really unexpected, I was thinking it would get destiny bonded but that didnt happen. O well that doesnt make charizard weak or anything, dusclops was just stronger.
    episode Pics where do you see them at?
    I claimed the song The heaven I'm headed to by Direks bently in the claim a song thread

I don't care about EVs. If you don't either, copy and paste this into your sig. (Started by Shiny Metagross)

There are very few on the site who think Donphan will evolve in the 5th genration if your are one like me place this in your sig

I usually don't notice things like animation but the animation just felt off the entire episode. All and all it's was a good episode for some of us old timers who remember the good old times in Indigo Saga

It was quick but May's Squirtle playing with Ash's Squirtle was pretty cool. Also Ash's Squirtle is acutally a lot bigger than May's but that's probably due more to May's still being a younger Squirlte than it being a runt.

For some reason they made wing attack out to be this awesome new attack for Charizard. Brandon by far is the best opponent to date in this show. His counters and strategy is just plain smart and logical unlike some "strategy" that his been in this show *cough* golden Swellow and Pikachu *cough*.

Looking forward to the finale even though once again it will fall on Pikachu to win the thing but the Bulbasaur and Squirte scenes look like they will be good.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast