Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Gathering the Gang of Four! (465)

I was crying with happiness when Ash got Bulbasaur and Squirtle back. It was temporary, but felt good and Ash's Squirtle looked gigantic next to May's. What I didn't like was Charizard losing to Dusclops.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayuin View Post
    It was temporary, but felt good and Ash's Squirtle looked gigantic next to May's.
    Yep Ash's Squirtle was bigger since he was older than May's Squirtle. May's Squirtle's tiny size just wasn't as noticeable until we saw what a full grown Squirtle looks like by comparison here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayuin View Post
    What I didn't like was Charizard losing to Dusclops.
    It was all Ash's fault for thinking that Seismic Toss would affect Dusclops.

I liked the iconic moment of ash with his 4 oldest pokemon.
    Favourite Characters- Ash, Serena, Lillie, Dawn, Gladion, Cilan, Brock, Cynthia, Kiawe, Lana, Lance, Alain, Steven Stone

Favourite Pokemon- Charizard, Venasaur, Blastoise, Gengar, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Sceptile, Greninja, Garachomp, Infernape, Gliscor, Salamence, Arceus

Watching pokemon for 17 years, grown up while watching this show. Also liked the different characters form different sagas. I hate genwunners.

Quote Originally Posted by ash&charizardfan View Post
    I liked the iconic moment of ash with his 4 oldest pokemon.
    It was definitely fun to see Fushigidane, Zenigame, Lizardon, and Pikachu all together for the first time since Jouto I believe, although I've always found it too convenient that Satoshi was able to contact Junsa to retrieve his Zenigame. It would've been a huge burden on Junsa to deliver Zenigame all the way from Jouto.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910