Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gathering the Gang of Four! (465)

Hahahahahaha, Charizard looks like he came from the Godfather in that pic. His eyes and brow just make it look like it. And the Squirtle...one isn't THAT bad...

I need to see this episode, but I can't find this one this week. Ah, too bad for Akaba.
    Koshiyo Tatoyo i O suYA Fool YO! YO!

blech, the characters were drawn teribly. But this episode redeemed itself with its kickass plot and battles, plus the ballad version of Battle Frontier. What the heck was that music in the latter part of their battle with Team Rocket? I liked how they hung up Ash's FIGHT poster during his battle with Brendon. Will add more to my post as I finish watching. <_<
    Last edited by Feity; 26th August 2006 at 1:58 AM.

Charizard says,

"The animation in this episode sucks."

?*V Tsun*?
    The 8th Champion
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

In that picture he looks totally Chinese drawn, kinda like if Takeshi opened his eyes, all slitty and stuff.

Still, the animation must be hilarious.

well i wish they would put the pictures on anyway im betting charizard might bearly win and then he faints and so on.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

No, Charizard lost to Dusclops.

Terrible animation in every part of the episode, except for the battle at the end, at least that was my first impression. The battle at the end had average animation, the rest was just pathetic. Getting past that (which we should be by now, repeated whining and complaining just gets annoying), the rest of the ep was great. Ash seeing the need to bond with his Pokemon again, especially since he brought back three this time instead of just one, was great. And seeing them get into a bit of a fight was fun too. I knew it wouldn't last though, those Pokemon have known each other for too long.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I have to give Charizard credit where it's due; that was a good fight. It fought hard and nearly beat Dusclops, and the both of them were exhausted anyhow. Dusclops didn't thrash Charizard completely, they both duked it out impressively.

If we had writing like this all the time, Charizard would be so so so much more tolerable =/ As it stands, though, this is a nice change, and it keeps Charizard from being overly-showcased. Congrats to the writers =)

?*V Tsun*?
    The 8th Champion
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Yeah, good job by the writers. They have actually surprised the Pokemon community. Not all three Regi's in one battle...Charizard losing to...Wha'? A DUSCLOPS?! And now,

We all wait for it...

Bulbasaur kills Dusclops and shows us,

Bulbasaur > Charizard.

were can i watch the video!!
    Hmmmm....

I cant wait for the dragonball movie! Justin chatwin as Goku! NOOOO! they must americanize EVERYTHING!
    uLtIMaTe PoKeMoN!

Azami falling for Brock/Pewter Gym in peril
    May's two main rivals heading off to Johto
    And now Ash being offered a Brain position?

Man, if the writers wanted to totally get rid of the main cast, they REALLY could right now.

Other than that, the peisode was actually very good. The training was hilarious. Not to mention I did find myself getting a little choked up when Pikachu, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle had a little group hug. Awwww. Charizard being beaten was amazing. Loves it. What I didn't love was the animation. Honestly, it was just shameful this episode. Who did it?

Quote Originally Posted by The end of nothingness View Post
    were can i watch the video!!
    TV Tokyo maybe

There ya' go. Hope there isn't too little. It was a really good episode...I will post more thoughts later.

Mod Edit: Sorry, Discussion Rules prohibit pointing more than 2 pictures unless you're proving a point
    Last edited by Akaba; 26th August 2006 at 6:21 AM.

It was great to see Bulbsaur, Charizard and Squirtle back again, although I didn't like Team Rocket's overconfidence.

As for the battle against Brandon, I'm beginning to wonder if Ash has any chance at all at winning.

Poor Charizard got owned. ST doesn't work on the ghosties. Oh well, we should have known the tiny titans would get the spotlight.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Geez how many times will we have to watch Ash screw up against Ghost Pokemon

Grah, sorry about the mass screenshots; just wanted to give the people who beg for shots, get you know - the shots. Anyways, the episode was fun, fun, fun. It was hilarious.

I wish...I TOTALLY WISH Satoshi's Squirtle killed Haruka's. Just plain out killed it instead of playing with it. Dangit. The Charizard fun with him still burning Satoshi was a good ole' humor moment.

The Rocket scheme....?

Yeah, bored me.

The match was good, though. Dusclops is really strong; controlled the whole match except for getting banged up really once. It destroyed Charizard's Sesmic Toss.

Great stuff and surprising.

Good job writers...

BAD job animating team.

Just when you thought Ash was a really experienced wise trainer.....he goes and let Charizard use a fighting type move against a Ghost-type.

Of course, since we are talking about Ash, he,ll win using his non-evolved pokemon against a Ninjask, Solrock and a bloody Regice.

Oh well, still looking forward to next week.

I have seen the episode and I must admit, it was good^^

Ash met his old mates again, it was sweet. They trained together.

Its bad, Charizard lost so fast but I must say, Brandon is really good. He is the strongest Gym Leader i have ever seen, he is VERY smart, kind and knows how to train pokemon. His pokemon are so strong and cool. He has great strategies. He is so damn sexy yay^^ I would like to battle against him.
    Me: Oh no! I lost! I should get a punishment for this ;>
    Brandon: Ok, no sex today
    Me: ;_;

I'm worring about Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Pikachu. They are strong but I don't see Ash as a winner :/

At first i wass pisse d that charizard lost, not only because hes ym favorite on Ashs team but mostly because i knew that he was gonna win his basic pokemon, but now seeing that hes using a ninjask and solrock, its possible and having actually seen the ep, charizard actually lost reasonablely, it was ash who was stupid using all the wrong moves

It was great to see the Kanto trio once again. Ash remembering the good old days was a touching moment. But after seeing this episode and hearing about the next...I realized that it was disappointing to not have a 6 vs. 6 battle when there could've been one.

No, there couldn't...

They only had two episodes for Jindai.

To fit SIX matches in there...yeah, they only got one and flashbacks/building houses/Team Rocket scheme in this one. So yeah,

4 vs. 4 is too much...

The episode was cool

Quote Originally Posted by Akaba View Post
    No, there couldn't...

They only had two episodes for Jindai.

To fit SIX matches in there...yeah, they only got one and flashbacks/building houses/Team Rocket scheme in this one. So yeah,

4 vs. 4 is too much...
    But with episode AG 191 being the last episode, I was thinking that the slot for episode AG 192 could've been taken if the writers made a 6 vs. 6 battle in 3 episodes. But they didn't, so it's still okay to watch the Kanto trio again. So nostalgic imo.

That week may be a non-pokemon week for all we know.

Probably will be a non-pokemon week, as they gear up for a week off going into Shinou the next week over.

Weeee i watched this episode today....feel sorry for charizard .....and i hope pika does not defeat regice
    <3 CHARIZARD FAN FOR LIFE!! <3
    Torchic//Tailow//Shroomish//Aron//Ralts//Spheal

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast