View Poll Results: Who's Pokemon Team For UL Do You Want Too See?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ash

8 29.63%
  • Brock

1 3.70%
  • Drew

0 0%
  • Harley

1 3.70%
  • Hikari

4 14.81%
  • James

2 7.41%
  • Jessie

1 3.70%
  • Max

2 7.41%
  • May

6 22.22%
  • Misty

2 7.41%
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Ash's Uncharted Adventures!

Arrow Ash's Uncharted Adventures!

Hey, all! I made a new comic about the original show. It follows many characters from the sereis on an adventure that you would never see on tv.

The events in this comic take place right after the Sinnoh Leauge and Grand Festival. Hikari, Ash, Brock and Max went too Sinnoh during this time while Team Rocket followed. May and her rivals took the path of Johto, but when they meet up, things will get messy. Other characters will be brought into the comic as well, along with many new ones.

No Updates Until Further Notice

Ultimate Leauge Prolouge:
    Prolouge 1 "It Begins!" (Mr. Suki Dead!? Where's May!?)
    Prolouge 2 "Low Prices" (Wal-Mart!? Always Low Prices!?)
    Prolouge 3 "Rabid Ranger" (Rabid Pokemon Attack! Enter Ranger!)
    Prolouge 4 "Getting Intouch" (Run Away! From Basement to Pokecenter!)
    Prolouge 5 "Crap To The Future!" (Year 2014! Chaos Everywhere!)
    Prolouge 6 "Rock Hard Brock" (Future Brock! A War Introduced!)
    Prolouge 7
    Prolouge 8
    Prolouge 9
    Prolouge 10

Main Cast:

Even Pikachu needs a break...

Credits
    Pkmn Elite 2000
    Tbone2356
    Desgardes
    Kyledove
    Pokesho
    Blueguy
    Coronis

Spoiler:- The Sevvi Leauge:
    Last edited by Tbone2356; 25th November 2006 at 5:19 AM.
    That awkward moment when three years after inactivity you feel the need to come back to the fandom.

This is a great comic, its funny and the speech bubbles are good. I will watch out for this one, well done. Except did you make that Ash OW Sprite? If not you have to give credit
    Im bored of sppf, Im ditching this place.

It seems to be full of 22 year old, anime obsessed internet bullies, who take the mick out of kids half their age, because they clearly have nothing better to do *coughBattlefranky~40cough* and Mods who to put it bluntly, suck and have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

Arrow thanx

Thanx for your comments i appreciate it and I hope I get some more. And yes I did make those Ash overworlds, I edited it from the hero of Firered and Leafgreen.

Took awhile to figure out what parts of his clothes to put in since its such a small sprite but I think it came out ok...
    That awkward moment when three years after inactivity you feel the need to come back to the fandom.

I don't get it
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone2356 View Post
    Thanx for your comments i appreciate it and I hope I get some more. And yes I did make those Ash overworlds, I edited it from the hero of Firered and Leafgreen.

Took awhile to figure out what parts of his clothes to put in since its such a small sprite but I think it came out ok...
    No Problem Also thats a very good OW sprite you got there.
    Im bored of sppf, Im ditching this place.

It seems to be full of 22 year old, anime obsessed internet bullies, who take the mick out of kids half their age, because they clearly have nothing better to do *coughBattlefranky~40cough* and Mods who to put it bluntly, suck and have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

Unhappy ....

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    I don't get it

A more descriptive post would be nice, what dont you get???

This is a really funny comic. I like the sprites and the overworlds. Nice discriptions too. Also just so you know Brock's last name is Slate.

jebus.

Your comics are awesome. Please make more because they are really good
    And I want to be a trainer

Name: Tazz
    Species: Human
    Information: A mature 15 year old. Team is built up of mainly grass,fire and electric. Cooltrainer Male sprite

Cant wait to see more these are awesome!

Russian May is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

It's a great comic! The sprites and speechbubbles are well done! Can't wait for next episodes! And can I be a trainer too?

Name: Mia
    Info: Mia is a young Pokemon Trainer with a soul of a adventurer. She likes travelling, seeing new places and meeting new people! Her goal - to be the best Pokemon Trainer in all regions! Mia is really nice and kind, but can be really abcent-minded and for the result it cause precipitate acts. A big fan of Ash.
    Pokemon: Blaziken, Manectric, Gardevoir, Milotic, Beautifly, Flygon

Here's the sprite(official):
    Last edited by Russian May; 29th August 2006 at 8:21 AM.

Me too!

Name: Ollie
    Information: A trainer who comes from Mahogany town, his grandfather Pryce agve him a baby Sneasel when he began his journey, and now, with the added help of his Raichu, Rhydon, Torkoal and Ninjask, is travelling to *your new destination* to seek stronger trainers.

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

Oh I would also like to join the comic.
    Nickname: Conrad
    Info: From Blackthorn City. Son of Claire and Morty. Got a newborn Abra when he was 11 and but has gotten a lot more Pokemon. Has over 20 Pokemon. This is his current team. Alakazam, Haunter, Dragonair, Aerodacytil, Raichu.
    Thanks if you do I'll post the sprites later. Is already in *where ever youre going*
    jebus
    Edit here are my sprites and overworld. I would recommend the sprite of me running because it looks better,
    Last edited by jebus; 28th August 2006 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Posting Sprite

guys! stop hassling the guy! you can't all be in the comic!

great comic. I thought this was gonna be another cr*ppy adventure, but it's a bit like pokechow without the swearing (every comic needs occasional swearing) good so far, but is this just gonna contain old pokemon, or some fakemon as well?

CHOBIN!

Murkrow is my Bishie!

Same with me I would like to be in your comic but you dont have to put me in.

LOL these are funny! But where's Max?

Oh, And I'd like to be in it as a traveler called 'Alfie'...

preety gud

I love it! It's really good and funny. Can't wait for the next episode.

Arrow Phew, Lots Of Typing....

Woah. I didnt expect all of these comments so fast... Thanx you all for your kind words.

@People who want to be in it: You can all be in it at sometime or another but I will need some form of a trainer sprite (If you use an un-edited official one from the games I will supply the overworlds but If you use an edit/scratch I will need some overworlds)

@Hamrole: He will be seen soon but note he is 2 or 3 years apart from may's age making him old enough to travel with his own friends. He travels with a boy and a girl.

@Jebus: You are in and your sprite fits in well with a certain group so you will get a recurring role if thats ok with you? And I changed the last name, thanx for the info.

@Tetsusaigas WindScar!: When I originaly made these comics I used Ash's old clothes but it looked stupid so I changed it around.

@Captain Murkrow: Thanx for the defense, but to be perfectly honest I'm not sure if I will have fakemon.... I'm not quite sure where they are even having their adventure (It will most likley be the Sevvi Islands)....But I will tell you what I do know...There will be Gyms, Supercontests and other places for the other heroes to not make them completley useless, there will be lots of things it had in the anime and more! And I would die before turning this into a cliche non funny journey comic...

So I will get started on making the 3rd episode, so thank you all for comments and for people wanting to join read the first post at the bottom, I edited it.
    Last edited by Tbone2356; 28th August 2006 at 8:57 PM.

Yay. I enjoy them *looks for overworld*

EDIT: I would like me to be the Steen overworld (from the ruby/sapphire/emerald game)

If you want the sprite for him and the overworld, Ill get them. I dont know If Ill be able to find the actual one, but I definately can get the overworld.
    Last edited by HWarrior; 28th August 2006 at 9:14 PM.

Arrow steven??

Do you mean steven?? because I have overworlds and a sprite of that..

Yes I do mean Steven. (sp on my spelling, it isnt very good because I type quite fast)

Yay! T-Bone has a Comic on Serebii!
    Its amazing how many comics you can have on the go at once. I appluad you dude!

Arrow In the hour...

Thanx Maneachiz, I didnt know you went on here. Well anyway I just got started on the episode. I was busy making maps for the comic before. And If you notice, by the episode titles, there are parenthesis, they contain what the title would be translated from in japanese since the japanese episode titles seem to be more informative then what the english titles are.

Expect new episode within the hour...

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone2356 View Post
    Thanx Maneachiz, I didnt know you went on here. Well anyway I just got started on the episode. I was busy making maps for the comic before. And If you notice, by the episode titles, there are parenthesis, they contain what the title would be translated from in japanese since the japanese episode titles seem to be more informative then what the english titles are.

Expect new episode within the hour...
    I didn't know you did!!!

Japanese Hurts my Head.

Cool, I'm going to be in it! Just let me fill out some things:

Name: Alfie Vator
    Info: He's kinda fun to have around, considering that he likes to have fun. He loves the Pokemon that follow him, as they are his best friends, beisdes his human friends.
    (Following)Pokemon: Gulpin, Magnamite

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast