Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Webmaster Discussion Suggestions

There should be a thread where people who can free host others can post there services and people who want free hosting can find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard186
    There should be a thread where people who can free host others can post there services and people who want free hosting can find them.
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=9215
    There is already a free hosts thread.
    If people would offer hosting, they could just post it there.

Button by WereDragn
    Looking for Feedback (no registration required)
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

I have checked it, there are free hosts but no one has offered theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard186
    I have checked it, there are free hosts but no one has offered theirs.
    There was actually someone offering free hosting, but it's closed now (http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=73).
    From what I've seen most people here are only hosted on free hosts themselves and if they are not, they proably just can't afford hosting other people.

Button by WereDragn

If this is suggestions for the forum. I suggest a site check thread. So you can check if your site is ok. Like the signature check. Because my friend thinks our site isn't ok. But Could you make a site check please?

What's the point? o.o The sig test thread is there to ask so your sig won't get deleted and you'd lose your tags and everything. Here it won't hurt to just try and post it, and it may or may not end up closed.

Chapter 64: Hide and Seek
    The story of an ordinary boy on an impossible quest in a world that isn't as black and white as he always thought it was.
    (rough draft of the remaining chapters finished for NaNoWriMo; to be edited and posted)

Morphic
    (completed, plus silly extras)
    A few scientists get drunk and start fiddling with gene splicing. Ten years later, they're taking care of eight half-Pokémon kids, each freakier than the next, while a religious fanatic plots to murder them all.

Lengthy fanfiction reviewing guide / A more condensed version
    Read and I will be very happy for a large number of reasons.

However dragonfree, we're only allowed one thread a month, so if we post one and it isn't good enough and improves over the month we can't make a new one. So if we think it's good enough and it isn't, even if we improve it we have another month to wait. That goes to you both, that's why I'm not letting Bling make a thread about our site yet...
    nostalgia

How about some webmaster contest/awards?

Um why in the world is post count off???
    It's my site, fear it.

Less than %.001 of all people on Serebii are named AgentChronon. If you are one of that %.001 percent, copy and paste this into your sig (started by AgentChronon)

Buoysel= awesome. It will always be that way. Forever. If you think you are a bigger Buoysel fan than me, PM me and I will correct you.

This is the webmaster discussion thread right? For anything webmaster related?

Yeah well, is there a site with the name "Vermillion City" taken? I figured that would be a swell name for a poke site I'm making. Or how about "Raichu's Vermillion City"?
    Until the day comes when I get a username change, please call me Nyarth no Uta or something. :P

I would think that "Vermillion City" is taken, but I could be wrong...

If you want to make sure you have a name that no one else has, pick a name like Megapokeplushieland XD
    It's my site, fear it.

Less than %.001 of all people on Serebii are named AgentChronon. If you are one of that %.001 percent, copy and paste this into your sig (started by AgentChronon)

Buoysel= awesome. It will always be that way. Forever. If you think you are a bigger Buoysel fan than me, PM me and I will correct you.

That name is waaay long, Agent. But it is a good choice.....

Yeah, Vermillion City DOES seem obivous that it could have been taken....

Some more ideas:
    1. Pika Clan's Habitat
    2. Raichu's Habitat
    3. Raichu City

I suck at names......
    Until the day comes when I get a username change, please call me Nyarth no Uta or something. :P

Raichu City >>>>>>>>>>> all the other ideas you had.

The name Megapokeplushieland is supposed to be long dude... it captures the essence of the site.

Actually it was just the first thing that popped into my head.
    It's my site, fear it.

I don't see what theme the name gives it actually, but it's your choice.

Edit: Your site name, that is.

It stands out from the crowd. No one else has a 19-letter long site name.
    It's my site, fear it.

I see, well that's fine.

Hmmm, my site is underway. But what should my pokemon game guide section have?

In my G/B/R/Y section, I have the ideas for Walkthrough, Wild pokemon area's and Q&A pages for it's section. What other kind of guides shall I add-on?

Gym leader battles? I dunno.
    It's my site, fear it.

Those would be in the walkthrough section, but nice.

A few more freewebs question, since it only allowes 200 MB... does pages count as MB... and will has each banwidth resetting month starts, does that mean I get more MB or somethin?*duuur*

Um... I don't know. What I do know is the 100 file limit only applies to stuff you upload, not web pages
    It's my site, fear it.

...So it's like I can have like... 50 pages' worth and it won't take up MB space... like that?

No... it will.

Just if anyone talks about a 50 or 100 file limit, ignore them.
    It's my site, fear it.

Really nice?

Ok, now I just have about 200 million layout coding problems to fix now... x.x

Have you seen the skeleton layout at the cave of dragonflies? Click here.
    It's my site, fear it.

I think you didn't get the idea of this thread.
    It's purpose is to post suggestions for this forum, whether you think there should be a new sticky or something else.

Please go back to topic now

Button by WereDragn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast