Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192
Results 2,276 to 2,285 of 2285

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

*frowns aww I really wish this could be finished, I made this account just so I could reply and say that there are still many of us who still want to see this finished, but people just gave up on it since its been like years already. Anyways I really admire your writing, it never becomes boring because the scenes are so original and well thought up, the characters and their dialogue are very close to the anime and the description of the scenes are very nice but sometimes some of the major events are written too quick which kinda leaves me being confused. I love how you added a little advanceshipping towards the end, it makes it more realistic because its not just 'only ash and misty could like each other' kind of scenario, especially with May who supported their relationship throughout the story, I especially liked the dance scene with may and seeing misty's reaction the ash and may is really sweet.
    Well, that was my first review ever, feels good to show support hehe. I hope some day you can finish this water spirit, I know all of us will appreciate it. Good luck with whatever you're doing in life and take care, I would like to personally thank you for writing such an amazing story and hope you understand even if it's been years and people have stopped coming to this thread that still haven't given up on this story, I made an account just to reply to this to show that we still care about FADOF. We hope you're okay and sorry that I didn't review sooner. And I understand if WS can't finish the story, she doesn't have to. I really hate to say this but Maybe someone else could give it a shot if WS really won't finish it because I know there are many talented writers here. My last note to WaterSpirit: can you give us a reply just to let us know what you been up to and that you're still alive and well and hopefully give us a deadline on chapter 32(we can only dream) I don't care if it comes in 3 years honestly, I can speak for everyone when I say that we just want to see how it ends no matter how long it takes because we have become very attached to this story but I respect your decision even if I don't show it. Please just reply and let us know what you been up to it would make us happy if you could. Take care WS
    P.S. sorry for my sloppy reply hehehe
    Last edited by OshawottShoes; 29th August 2012 at 5:10 PM.

I'd just like to say; this is one amazing story. The fact you kept it so close to the anime is something we don't see a lot in fanfiction stories these days. I've only started reading this in recent years, so I'm probably a little late in asking when this story is going to get its last few chapters (I'm trying not to sound naggy). Anyways, thanks for this amazing story, I hope you're doing well in whatever it is you're doing at the moment. Goodluck Water Spirit

I just read all 31 chaps and boy was it long, probably the longest ever. i wish that i had read this earlier. the story is very complicated and it is very well exexuted by you WS. if you ever eventually read this WS thanks for this fic. its one of my favourites. i hope you are happy with your life. your last post said you can finish this in may of 2010. If you can please give this fic the ending chap 32. i will be looking forward to the day you post chap 32 and finish this great fic. till then all the best
    “We do have a lot in common.
    The same air, the same Earth, the same
    sky.
    Maybe if we started looking at
    what's the same instead of
    always looking at what's different,
    ...well, who knows?”
    ― Meowth

I've been reading for years, and I'm hooked! It's long, but its worth all the time, as stated above, I will be eagerly awaiting the final chapter 32. no matter how long it takes.

Come back Water Spirit!!!

I found this Fanfic a week ago, and honestly i've never been so hooked into a story. I love everything about this story, it's characters, how this story could actually be a part of the series, and most importantly, the Ash-Misty relationship. I know that i am not in the position to make a request, (since i just started following this Fanfic, and that i register about an hour ago) but i really need you to finish this Fanfic, please, !!!!!I'M DYING OUT HERE!!!! I feel like i'm going to die out of sadness for not seeing the ending of what's probably the best love story i've ever read or watch (including the titanic and all pixar movies combined) in my whole life.

I don't know why you haven't finished it yet, i mean it's been 5 long years since you announce the final chapter, and 3 long years since you made your last post regarding the future of FADOF, but i sincerely hope you're okay and even though it's more likely that you already forgot about this page and your story i like to think that you're working on an ***-whooping finale and that it took you so long because you were waiting for the world to be ready for your amazing, sock-knocker, heart-stoping, ***-whooping story, and i think that the world is ready now.

So i know that this is long, but i pray for you to read it so you could realize that we still care and that we are still waiting.
    Sicerely a die-hard poekmon fan, pokeshipper and a Water Spirit fan, hope you read this, take care.

Keeping this page alive! I'm sure WaterSpirit is now a lot older with a successful FT job probably, but I hope one day she remembers and maybe has the last chapter saved on her computer and decides to post it.... This is an excellent fic with excellent writing and plot development. We love you WS!!
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Hello WaterSpirit, I just wanted to say that this fan-fic is beyond one of the best I have ever read! I found it recently about a week ago (thanks to tumblr) and have read everything from top to bottom and even searched through the thread of comments for the final chapters and teasers that were not linked I can proudly say that I made this account simply to comment here that I, along with your whole fandom, will be waiting for the final chapter and the day you come back!

Though I was not here from the start, thank you for sharing this with us all! Your writing style evolved through the years (yes I read the dates of the posts) and is very vicarious! More importantly as a 18 year old pokemon fan, you sticked to the original characters personalities and show so well. I adore your writing style and this whole story was so stunning and emotional! I love all the Latin phrases and the meaning behind the names of the legend, the description of the battles, the denseness of Ash, the jealousy, the building up of romantic feelings/signs - over all this whole tale was an emotional and fun read! It was not cheesy, unoriginal and though you commented feeling weak you were never one bit weak!

I am saddened to have the last chapter and the posts above as the last comments in this moment I wish that you will return someday and gives all the end we have been craving for whether it be for weeks, months or years! I am sure we will all sporadically log to this page and see if anything new happens! Until then I shall await
    "A dream with you in a world without you . . ."

Default An Overwhelmingly Overdue Update on the Future of Fate and Destiny of Friends

My dear readers,

Firstly, I cannot thank you enough from the absolute bottom of my heart and soul that you have continued to support FADOF and this thread despite my long absence and ever longer delay in getting Chapter 32 posted. For those of you who have given up on ever seeing the chapter reach the light of day - I can only apologise profusely for disappointing you and also do not blame you.

For those of you who have continued to persevere and hope that one day I will post Chapter 32, I cannot thank you enough for your patience. The scariest lesson of writing this fiction is learning how quickly time flies. Reading your messages completely overwhelms me with happiness and desire to complete it and to deliver you with a chapter that you will not be disappointed by and absolutely deserve to be perfect.

I have continuously made a promise to you all, my readers, that no matter how long it takes FADOF will be finished, reach its conclusion and be published only on Serebii Forums. There is rarely a day or week that goes by that FADOF isn't in my mind. It's the terrifying realisation that it has been years of inactivity on the Forums, and snippets of life where paragraphs at a time of FADOF are written or trawling through previous chapters to reawaken threads of story lines that need to come together. FADOF, in many ways has shaped me into who I am today and with it and the support of all my readers, I would not have the confidence to write in my particular style. YOU have made FADOF as much as what it has evolved into through your kind words and constructive feedback as much as you have continued to shape and inspire my desires to continue writing whenever I can.

I hope my small explanation for why FADOF is taking so long can be understood as life often taking precedence over what we truly love doing. I have been in school/university for the past seven years and am currently in my final year of a PhD. My thesis, which has been an overwhelming learning curve and time consumer for the last three years, has taken up nearly all my time in overcoming a number of bumps and hurdles and in a final push to get it submitted to pass my oral defence/viva. What has come out of this rewarding yet gruelling experience is that my true passion is writing fiction, not research papers, and I'm even more determined to pursue that goal after finishing my thesis. I love researching, as many of you will now from the plots and twists of FADOF, but that thrill emerges more from incorporating those findings into fictional realms. To aid with my transition back into fiction writing, I will aim to complete FADOF after my viva/the correction period as a thank you to you all for your unbelievable patience and as a test to see if my writing style has improved/declined after a long stint in academia. My current submission deadline is December 2014, with the hope of sitting the oral defence in early 2015.

I know that this is still a while to go but I hope for those of you still around that would like to see FADOF finished, that this comes as bittersweet or even good news rather than a further disappointment. I will, however, endure to be more forthcoming with updates on my progress than I have been so in the last three years.

As an honest update on Chapter 32, it has had a number of rewrites and extensions in the snippets of time I can muster away from my thesis. It has, (unfortunately for some) evolved into two separate chapters, making the total chapter count for FADOF standing at 33. I have tried and tried to tie up most of the loose ends into one final chapter, but my instinct has told me that I'm not going to do the closing story line justice.

Thank you again to all of you who have posted in this thread and for those who continue to read it anonymously. I hope this small update answers many of your pending questions. To my new readers, a huge, huge welcome and thank you for reading FADOF after all of these years. To my faithful and veteran readers, thank you to all of you for your support over the years, whether it be through posts, ratings, views or for the smiles your gave me through your support and believe in Fate and Destiny of Friends. I hope you are all doing well and wish you all the happiness, success and prosperity that you all deserve.

Thank you again for continuing to support Fate and Destiny of Friends. I will not be regularly active on the Forums due to thesis demands but I will endeavour to pop in from time to time.Thank you again for continuing to support Fate and Destiny of Friends. If I do miss its big day, a very Happy 10th Birthday to FADOF on 30th May 2014. How we have both lasted this long, I have absolutely no idea but you have succeeded in making me feel like an aging parent.

Faithfully yours,

Water Spirit
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

I can only imagine how daunting a task it must be to pick up such a detailed work after such a long period of inactivity. On the other hand, I also know that when you are passionate about a project, it always kreeps into your mind in those few spare moments you have to yourself every few days, whether you're able to knuckle down or not.

WS, thanks much for the update. I wish you the best of luck in whatever direction life takes you (or the direction you take it), and I look forward to the day when I can see this masterpiece completed.
    3DS code: 0946-2234-4637
    Version X Trainer name: Aislinn
    Friend Safari: Spearow, Tranquill, Tropius

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192