Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

I'm still getting reviews? Yay! That always makes me happy!

Blazing Charmander: Thanks for understanding. I'm just sorry that I can't give you all a fixed date on when I'll post it up (most of it is still written on paper) but if you want me to PM you when chapters are up you only have to say! Thanks again.

RIku-CHan: Thanks for your review! And I hope that you will continue reading/reviewing my fic and enjoy the future chapters.

L100Meganium: Aww! Thank you! I'm glad that your enjoying it and thank you for your lovely comments!

Thanks smilestar! And thanks for reviewing!

Villan Kuthu: Thanks Villan Kuthu. I promise I won't give up on this fic and I will try my hardest to get it up soon. And I'd love to read your fic! Just let me get this chapter finished and I'll go and read it.

pokeplayer984: Wow! Really? That's really interesting to know and I agree with you on where they fit in. Thanks! And I'll make sure to PM you when future chaps are up!

Kaiviti: Thanks Kaiviti! lol, I'd love it if the writers did use my fic but somehow, I just can't see that happening. In fact, I'd be over the moon if they did but I know that they'd just ignore it. Still, why send it to them when I can have the privilage of writing it for the lovely audience here that read and review it?

Thanks *~*Di Gi Charat Girl*~*!

There is one thing that is bugging me though, I think when I go on holiday, people won't be interested in reading it because they will forget about it. I hope I don't lose too many readers and reviewers...

But I promise I won't give up on it even if I only have one reader, because I am now determined to finish this fic to the end and not leave it hanging right in the middle - never to be completed.

I just hope you will continue reading it even after I'm on holiday, because it would be lovely to come back to a wonderful set of your comments and then I would be able to post up the new chapters for you.

Well, I hope I haven't discouraged you from reading it.

Once again, thank you to everyone who has reviewed and if you haven't, please do!

Luv

Water Spirit
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Villian_Kuthu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Water Spirit
    I'm still getting reviews? Yay! That always makes me happy!

Villan Kuthu: Thanks Villan Kuthu. I promise I won't give up on this fic and I will try my hardest to get it up soon. And I'd love to read your fic! Just let me get this chapter finished and I'll go and read it.

Luv

Water Spirit
    XxX
    K...that's good to here...as if u want to read it...i've decide to keep my stories all seprate...as there are in not in story mode...but in episode mode...well...here's the link to the EAISER one...

The Hoenn League Saga

And...i do can't wait to here ur C12...as when u read mine...do have say somethin on my MISTAKES i made...and then also ur COMMENT...and if want RATE it...

Well that's it for now...can't wait to see C12...see ya

Mz.Sweetness Guest

Hi...Water Spirt, i've read ur Chapter 1 - 11, with Villian_Kuthu, as i like it myself, I had started getting tears in my eyes, i too am lookin forward to ur C12, and future chapters...

L100Meganium Guest

FORGET about THIIS fic?! That's a laugh. We will not abandon this thread! Especially when I check here every day!

WE LOVE YOUR STORY. ^_^

Shawn1036902 Guest

There is one thing that is bugging me though, I think when I go on holiday, people won't be interested in reading it because they will forget about it. I hope I don't lose too many readers and reviewers...

But I promise I won't give up on it even if I only have one reader, because I am now determined to finish this fic to the end and not leave it hanging right in the middle - never to be completed.

I just hope you will continue reading it even after I'm on holiday, because it would be lovely to come back to a wonderful set of your comments and then I would be able to post up the new chapters for you.
    I'd be nuts to stop reading and reviewing. I mean... I reviewed it since it started, and I intend on reviewing it to the end of the story, no matter how long it takes.

I promise I won't forget about it while you're on holiday.

-Shawn

I wouldn't stop readin and reviewing this fic. for the world. It is one of the best I have ever read and I plan on following it through to the end
    Diamond FC: 0988-8206-8441
    Name: Alex

xsweet_peax: Ahhhh...I hope it wasn't a bad thing that you cried so much... I really didn't think it would be that emotional but I wanted to reach some of my readers' sensitivity because I needed to make it believable that we might loose her. Guess I achieved that! but I hope it wasn't too upsetting for you. I don't think I want to make this next chapter too long (but as always, more than at least four pages) but I hope this won't discourage you from reading it. It's just the next chapter I don't want to make too long because otherwise it will run too far into the next one and then it will spoil it. (you'll probably understand more when I post it up - after I've written it that is). But like I said before, I will try and get it up asap and chapter 13 - the one I'm dreading - should follow it shortly after. Oh, and thanks for the banner lol I'm glad someone does! It's nice to write for such a wonderful group of readers who post their opinions on what they think of it. LOVE YA ALL!
    OMG...IM SO LAME!! I read all the chapters (except 11 since you didnt post it yet) a little before last week and today I just read chapter 11 agian!! I CRIED my eyes out again!! I just read it about 3 days ago and I cried and I already know what happened but I still cried. sighx..thats so stupid!! Its just this story is so sad during the middle. I cried when he was crying over her after her "death" and all that. you soooooooooo know how to write a story and make it sad and happy and all that. Its not just me crying..others did too so I dont feel like such a BIG loser =D. Its not a bad thing that you made it emotional..its a GREAT thing since it shows that you can write really well. Its too bad that you wont make the next chapter long but oh well..I just hope you make it fast..ehhe (I mean i hope you update fast). When do you think that chapter 12 and 13 will be up?? Maybe 14 if you could make it in time before you leave?? If not..o well..we will still be waiting for it when you come back

how could you think that we will stop and forget about this story?? THATS MAD AND JUST WRONG IF ANYONE AT ALL FORGETS IT!! I dont think anyone who read this whole story so far is gonna forget this story at all. Im SURE we would all be waiting here till you get back for your next chapter. I might go crazy waiting but i will wait forever if i have to =] eheh

Reach high,
    For
    stars lie hidden in your soul.
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

+:: Ralph Vaull Starr ::+

Great chapter!!!!
    It was better than chapter 10!

I'm happy, because Misty and Pikachu are back

WOW!!! I'll tell you what, WOW!!! This is an amazing story! I like how you made it seem like it were to happen in the show and it's so descriptive that I could actually see what was going on in my head. If this were on Fanfiction.net it'd be one of my favorite stories right now! Keep this up Water Spirit! You've deserved my respect as an AAML writer!
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

Planned team for Black&White (for now):

My friend code for HeartGold: 2193 0071 6980

My friend code for Platinum: 0776 0346 2328

My White version Friend Code: 2280 4861 4183

L100Meganium Guest

xsweet_peax: Ahhhh...I hope it wasn't a bad thing that you cried so much... I really didn't think it would be that emotional but I wanted to reach some of my readers' sensitivity because I needed to make it believable that we might loose her. Guess I achieved that! but I hope it wasn't too upsetting for you. I don't think I want to make this next chapter too long (but as always, more than at least four pages) but I hope this won't discourage you from reading it. It's just the next chapter I don't want to make too long because otherwise it will run too far into the next one and then it will spoil it. (you'll probably understand more when I post it up - after I've written it that is). But like I said before, I will try and get it up asap and chapter 13 - the one I'm dreading - should follow it shortly after. Oh, and thanks for the banner lol I'm glad someone does! It's nice to write for such a wonderful group of readers who post their opinions on what they think of it. LOVE YA ALL!
    Nah, you didn't upset us, sometimes it feels good to cry if you've been stressed lately. Besides, who doesn't like a dramatic moment? Even though Misty leaves in Gotta Catch Ya Later (and Misty's my fave character, you know), I still liked the episode because it was so dramatic...not to mention very shippy! ^_^(or at least the Englich version was anyway)

Villian_Kuthu Guest

I hope u'll have ur C12 done soon...but i'm goin on vactation for a little while...so i hope to see it when ur back...GOOD LUCK...

Puchiko`s Curse Guest

Dum...Dum de dum...*waits for Water Spirit to write Chapter Twelve*

whats wrong Water Spirit?? I havent seen you on for a while? Its been a while since you wrote a chapter too. I'll still be waiting but how come you arent on so much no more. At least I dont see you on..maybe its just me. Well..please say you will at least post one more chapter before you leave.

Reach high,
    For
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

Default Update on Chapters

OK, I am SO SORRY about the delay in chapters and that I haven't posted here in a while.

Villan Kuthu and Shy Gyal: Thank you both for your comments and I hope that you will continue reading (even though I am going on holiday soon and I apologise for the delay in chapters) Have a good time Villan Kuthu!

Awwww! Thanks Shawn, Shiny Bayleef, xsweet peax and L100Meganium! It's nice to know that some people will read it when I post chapters up after I come back! Thanks for your support.

And don't be silly xsweet peax, there is nothing wrong with being upset at emotional parts *hugs her tightly* I'm glad that you are enjoying reading it and that your reactions to what I write prove to me that what I'm writing are effective. So please don't be embarressed if you get upset because they is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being upset at sad moments! I also get upset sometimes when I'm writing this fic - like when I had to make it persuasive that Misty might die - because I couldn't let my favourite character die but if I think that it will make a good storyline and I think people will enjoy reading it then I feel happier writing it. But sometimes reading it after can be quite emotional! Wow, look at me waffling on!

Thanks Water Trainer243! Your comment really means a lot to me.

Oh, and just to answer xsweet peax's question, I am alive and well but I have only been able to get on the Forums for about 5 minutes a day as I have been so busy lately. However, I have been writing a bit of my fanfic each night before going to bed on the laptop that I am planning to take with me on holiday, and so far I have written 6 pages for Chapter 12. BUT, as a bonus which you might like to know, I have not finished writing it completely and I think that it will run closely to Chapter 13, so I should probably have 2 chapters up by the end of the week AT THE LATEST AND I PROMISE THAT I WILL HAVE ONE OF THEM UP BY THE END OF THE WEEK EVEN IF IT MEANS STAYING UP THROUGH HALF OF THE NIGHT TO FINISH IT BEFORE FRIDAY!!!!!!!

*clears throat*

Once again, I apologise to everyone for not meeting the deadline of getting chapter 12 up by last week but I hope that you can understand and hopefully this is good news to you all. I hope that you will read Chapter 12 (& 13) when I get them up asap!

Take care

Luv

Water Spirit
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦Honoured PDA Member¦

new chapters coming soon!!! thats great!

Don't worry bout being busy, doesn't matter much anymore as you've got that thorpe park thingy then summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see you're still alive and talk to ya soon!

Wow! You do sound busy. ^.^ Don't overdo it though. lol.

I'm sorry that you don't get so long on the forums each day. I know how you feel. My time's been reduced too.

BTW. Again, have a great holiday and relax. I'm going on holiday too next Friday in Spain.

Your Forever Faithful Fan

~Blazin Charmander~

Villian_Kuthu Guest

yea...i too can't wait...and same with Shy_Gyal...

L100Meganium Guest

Smile

Take your time Water Spirit, you don't have to rush. You can't rush genious, as they say
    Anyway, we appreciate you working so hard for us ^_^

P.S.-there should be an award for best Shippy fic, I would definatley vote for either you or WaterBlaster!
    Last edited by L100Meganium; 22nd July 2004 at 2:40 PM.

ooo...YAY!! Now that I know you're still here and is still trying to write as much as you could..im happy. I thought you left on your trip already since you havent been posting for a while. Well..1 or 2 chapters will be up soon...YAY! I cant wait..

Reach high,
    For
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

WaterBlaster Guest

Hey, Water Spirit! It's been a while hasn't it?

Well, once again, a work of masterpiece. ^_^
    This chapter was extremely awesome! *lol* I mean it! You described everything with every single little detail necessary! Perfect!

Also, I'd like to add that I'm a very lazy person, who usually looks at the length of a fic and think "Bleh. Too long. I'll read it later." (I know! I'm weird! XD *lol*), but that doesn't happen when it comes to your fic! 'Cause it's so interesting and well-written that I zoom through it!

Great job! I'm, as usual, anxious to see what you have planned for us next!

Talking Chapter 12

Hiya everyone! I can't say how sorry I am for the delay in chapters but below is Chapter 12 and I PROMISE to have chapter 13 up later today. Thankyou to everyone who has posted, I'm very grateful to all of you! Have a nice holiday Blazing Charmander! OK everyone (or for anyone who is still interested) Chapter 12 is here for your enjoyment.

Chapter 12 – A Turn for the Worse

After the joyful news of Misty’s recovery, Nurse Joy insisted that everyone should leave Misty alone so that she could get some rest. The group of friends left her reluctantly though Misty assured them that she would be fine and just felt a bit tired. One of them occasionally peered through the treatment doors to check on her but every time someone looked, they found her sleeping peacefully.

It was early in the morning when Wallace had phoned his mansion to tell the guests the good news. The violent weather was still persistent, though the winds had died down, allowing the rain to fall harder the ever. Within an hour, the storm drains were flooded and the water was seeping out into the roads. A brave pick-up truck had journeyed to the Pokemon Centre to deliver the gifts from the guests to Misty. The driver, Wallace, Brock and Nurse Joy unloaded the truck quickly and placed them outside her room. Wallace thanked the driver for travelling out in the bad weather to bring the gifts and to thank everyone for their generosity. Brock wanted to buy Misty a bouquet of flowers from everyone and Wallace gave him instructions on where to go. He grabbed a raincoat and assured him that he wouldn’t be too long, before disappearing through the door.

Wallace had insisted that May, Max and Ash should go and get some sleep in the spare room, however Ash refused. He told May and Max to go but as he had known Misty longer than any of them, he decided to camp out on the sofa in case she needed him. They obeyed him and walked off to the spare room where they could get some much needed rest. Before leaving Ash, May had given him her blanket, which he wrapped around him as he put one of the cushions from the sofa onto the coffee table for Pikachu. It jumped on to it gratefully and both of them watched the flames before slowly drifting off into a pleasant slumber. Wallace put a few more logs on the fire to keep up the warmth and then scribbled a note on a piece of paper that he found behind the desk, explaining that he was going to back to is mansion quickly to get a spare pair of clothes and accessories. He left the note on the coffee table, beside Pikachu, and disappeared out into the heavy conditions.

A while later, the treatment door clicked open and Misty stood in the doorway. She was amazed to see so many gifts outside her door. She bent down beside them and read the message on one of the biggest bunches.

To my Dearest Misty,

Glad to hear the wonderful news of your recovery and I look forward to seeing you soon. Hope that you’re feeling better!

All my love,

Rudy
    xxxx

She examined the bouquet more carefully and was astounded by its beauty. It consisted of a variety of different flowers in many shades of pink and white. She picked out one of the taller pink roses that was slightly separated from the rest of the bunch because of its size, broke off most of the stem and put the flower in her hair. She stood up and admired her reflection in the window. She liked her new accessory, though she also noticed that she was wearing a strapped white top with matching three-quarter trousers. She presumed that they were what Nurse Joy had given her and made a note to herself to thank her later. She lent on her knees and quickly scanned the piles of flowers and presents, recognising a few of them from Danny, Dorien, and Cissy – another gym leader in the Orange Islands – but was disappointed when she couldn’t see anything from her friends. She hadn’t been expecting anything, though she was hoping to see a note or a sign of where everybody had gone because the reception was empty. She resumed standing again and looked at the fire. New logs had been put on it recently and she listened carefully when she heard a noise. It sounded like someone was snoring. She moved cautiously towards the sofa and peered over the top of it. Ash was sleeping peacefully with the blanket half-wrapped around him and laying on his side facing the fire. Misty watched him with mixed emotions – gratitude, friendship and something much stronger – deeper. She didn’t want to admit to anyone what she was feeling but couldn’t exactly explain what the stronger and deeper feeling was that she was experiencing. Since Ash had saved her life, her feelings towards him had changed. She was feeling something that she thought she had forgotten long ago when she had met Ash, but now, due to his determination to rescue her and protect her, it was as if an old flame inside her had been rekindled. She believed that the bond between them had grown stronger and felt that she would do everything possible to keep it that way. Whatever this feeling was, it made her happy and grateful that she had met Ash and become good friends with him.

She smiled down at him contently before advancing towards the coffee table where she had seen the folded piece of paper. She read it quickly, replaced it and looked at Ash again. He stirred slightly and pulled the blanket further over him. Pikachu, who was still on the cushion, slowly opened its eyes and looked up at Misty happily. She was surprised when it jumped on to her shoulder and she hugged it tightly – glad to see that it was back. Nurse Joy walked up to her desk and seemed startled to see Misty out of bed and beckoned her towards her in order to talk without disturbing Ash.

“Misty, you should really still be in bed.” Nurse Joy scowled her quietly. “You still look a bit pale.”

“I’m sorry Nurse Joy, but I do feel better.” Misty replied. “I just wanted to see my friends and have a walk around.”

Nurse Joy sighed. “Well, I’ve taken care of your Pokemon, especially LuvDisc but she didn’t seem too happy when Wallace was around. She kept squirting him in the face with a water gun any time he came near her. Though you do have a very impressive LuvDisc, Misty – along with all of your Pokemon, it’s just that it is very rare for a LuvDisc to know a whirlpool attack.”

“She? Her?” Misty was very confused as to what Nurse Joy was talking about.

Nurse Joy looked back at her, quite perplexed.

“Did you not know that your LuvDisc is a girl?” Nurse Joy questioned.

“Err… no. I don’t know how to tell the genders apart from Pokemon.” Misty replied somewhat embarrassed.

Nurse Joy grinned at her. “I’m sorry, it’s my fault. I should have explained. Every Nurse Joy has a talent or specific field that they happen to exceed in, and mine is the ability to identify Pokemon genders. Sometimes I forget that there are very few people who are capable of my talent.”

Misty looked at her sourly. She didn’t like Nurse Joy’s tone or inflating ego.

“Well, could you tell me Pikachu’s gender?” Misty asked.

Nurse Joy examined it for a moment then glanced up at Misty.

“Male.” She replied simply.

Misty was stunned. “How can you tell?”

Nurse Joy shrugged. “Talent. So how long have you had LuvDisc for?”

“Umm… a few days. I can’t understand though why it squirts people in the face though. First May and now Wallace.”

“It’s because it thinks that you and your boyfriend over there,” she said and nodded towards Ash. “Are the perfect couple and anyone who she thinks poses a threat to your relationship, it attacks in a way of protecting you.”

“He is NOT my BOYFRIEND!” Misty shouted at the top of her voice while turning a deep shade of magenta at the same time.

“What you talking about boys and friends for?” Ash asked sleepily as he yawned and scratched his head.

Nurse Joy giggled to herself as Misty walked away from her, fuming. She walked over to Ash white still holding Pikachu.

“Oh, Hi Misty.” Ash said as she approached him.

He rubbed his eyes so that he could get a better focus of her.

“How are you?” he asked.

“I’m feeling better.” She replied and let Pikachu jump out of her arms and on to Ash.

Nurse Joy disappeared behind the door next to her desk as Ash sat up to allow Misty to take a seat. She sat beside him and looked at the fire.

“Ash… I just want to thank you… for saving my life.” She said calmly without looking at him. “I mean, if it wasn’t for you then, I wouldn’t be sitting here right now… and have the chance to tell you…”

“Err…what do ya mean?” he asked her confused.

She looked down at her lap and pulled her legs towards her.

“Ash, we’ve been friends for a long time… and… I was just wondering… well… do you think that we might feel something-”

The Centre’s doors opened and a tidal wave of water entered. Ash and Misty both jumped up and stood on the sofa and they watched a helpless Brock and Wallace be carried in by the current. The water put out the fire and soaked Ash and Misty’s legs as they held on to the sofa to prevent themselves from being carried away by the incoming water. The door closed automatically and they were left floating around in a pool of water that had overtaken the reception.

“Guess the weather hasn’t improved.” Ash said half-laughing.

Wallace and Brock were clinging on to another sofa that had drifted towards them. They were now at the other side of the reception – away from Ash and Misty – as Brock waved a bunch of flowers towards Misty.

“Hey, Misty,” he shouted. “Glad to see you up and well! Not sure if you want these flowers from us any more.”

“Thanks, Brock, that’s really sweet of you.” She shouted in reply. “You might want to add it to my growing collection.” She joked as a few bunches of flowers floated past her.

The door that Nurse Joy had gone through earlier opened and the water moved in that direction. It flooded through and caused the group to be swept towards the door. They heard a scream come from the open door and Ash and Misty’s sofa prevented them from travelling through the door. Wallace and Brock’s collided with them. The water level dropped slightly as it continued to flow through the door. Ash peered down the corridor and saw Nurse Joy swimming towards him. He held out a hand to help her on to his sofa and Brock did a double take of the situation.

“Oh, Nurse Joy!” he exclaimed with hearts in his eyes. “Why have my feelings not alerted me to your radiant beauty sooner!”

“Brock! This isn’t the time to be proposing your love!” Misty grumbled loudly.

“Yeah, and the only reason why you haven’t been paying attention to Nurse Joy is because everyone has been more worried about whether Misty would be OK.” Ash yelled at him.

Brock stopped admiring Nurse Joy and looked at Ash.

“Sorry, Ash, you’re right. And I’m sorry Misty.” He said quietly.

“Wait a minute,” Ash said after he pondered for a moment. “Aren’t May and Max still asleep in the spare room along with all the guests?”

Everyone looked at Ash horrified and then towards the now open doorway, which led to the bedrooms. Nurse Joy scrambled back into the water and turned on the fire alarms. The sirens wailed throughout the building and screams and yells could be heard from down the corridor. People swam towards the reception area where they were encouraged by Nurse Joy and the gang to swim outside and go to the tall hotel building across the street so that they would not be at risk from drowning in this building. The automatic doors opened and water flooded in once again, sending the guests flying backwards. The reception had become a panic area as people tried to desperately leave the Pokemon Centre. People scrambled over each other and Ash, Misty, Wallace and Brock clung onto their sofas tightly so as not to be separated. Misty heard the cries of a young child who could barely keep his head above the water in the sheer panic and dived in after him. She held him carefully; making sure that his head was well above the water and swam back towards the sofa. A woman grabbed out to Misty and she handed her the child who jumped into his parent’s arms gratefully. Misty went to make her way back to the sofa but was caught up in the terrified crowd that was heading for the doors.

“Misty!” She heard a female voice shout to her.

The water level was now so high in the building that they heads were closing in on touching the ceiling. Misty turned around and saw May attempting to swim towards her, holding her brother by the hand. Misty grabbed on to May’s wrist and tried to drag her back to the sofa. She was, however, propelled into the wall of the Centre by the current of people swimming towards her. She mapped out a possible route in her head to get back to Ash and pushed off from the wall, still holding May but this time she took a route underwater. She swam under the mass of legs towards the floating sofa and emerged a while after in front of it. Ash grabbed her other hand and helped pull her on to the sofa before helping May and Wallace and Brock pulled Max on to theirs. The top of the sofa was close to hitting the ceiling and everyone was ducking their heads low.

“There is not much we can do but wait until everyone had gone.” Wallace shouted to them.

They looked at the crowd, which had now disappeared.

“Well that was fast.” Max said while adjusting his glasses.

“We must return the Blue Orb back to Mount Pyre before the entire city is covered in water.” Wallace said with determination.

He looked towards Ash who nodded and then gasped. He checked his pockets in a panic and looked up at Wallace.

“I don’t know where it’s gone!” he said alarmed. I must have left it in the room when I went and got changed in there.”

“We have to find it!” Wallace shouted and everyone jumped into the water to try and find it.

The water level continued to rise and the group started to worry as to whether they would be able to keep surfacing for oxygen. Ash held his breath and swam towards the room that he had changed in earlier. Misty and Brock followed him. They door was open and they all swam in and surfaced into shallower water than what was outside.

“Do you remember where you left it?” Misty asked Ash.

“Err,” he pondered to remember where he had put it. “Oh yeah, I think I left it on the side table.” He replied as he watched the side table float past him.

“Well it’s not there now.” Brock said heatedly.

Ash laughed nervously as Misty instructed the boys to dive down and search the waters for any sign of it. They all dove down together and glided in different corners of the room. Ash searched the bunk beds that were now underwater and saw something roll underneath it out of the corner of his eye. He bent down and saw a transparent sphere in the corner. After reaching out and grabbing it, he signalled to Misty and Brock on his find. They kicked towards the surface and banged their heads on the ceiling – realising that they were now completely underwater. The group of friends started to panic as they knew that they need oxygen soon and there seemed to be no possibility of finding a gap in the building which was not filled with water. Misty, being the swiftest of the three in water and also capable of holding her breath for longer, pushed the boys through the doorway and signalled to them to swim as fast as possible to the entrance. The boys obeyed her but were very soon becoming panicky and holding their heads, as they could not last much longer underwater. Misty started to worry; as she couldn’t bear to see her friends like this and pulled them as fast as she could in the direction of the reception. She was not strong enough to pull their body weight without co-operation and Wallace unexpectedly swam in front of her and grabbed Brock around the waist and kicked upwards. Misty followed Wallace and drag Ash by his collar. She threw him up above her to allow him to surface first and she soon followed – breathing it grateful breaths of air. They were now back in the reception area, which was almost filled with water and she looked at Ash and Brock who were bobbing up and down on the surface and then to Wallace. He signalled to them to follow him and he dived underwater again. The friends followed.

He led them through the entrance doors and out into the open where he surfaced into a fast flowing current of water that was slowly covering the city. It carried him into the wall of a building, which he collided with and held on to he windowsill that was visible beside him. Ash, Misty and Brock were uncontrollably heading in his direction and as Misty was swept into his direction, he held out an arm for her to collide with and grabbed her around the waist. Brock collided with the building and clung on to the same windowsill as Wallace, and Misty offered her arm our to a floating Ash. He grabbed onto it but she was almost carried away with him however Wallace held on to her tightly. She guided Ash towards the windowsill and he grabbed on to it. They allowed the water to crash against them as they tried to think of an ideal solution to get them to higher ground without being carried off by the current. Most of the guests in the Pokemon Centre had taken refuge inside the opposing hotel that was located next to the building that the group were clinging on to. Wallace called upon his Milotic and ordered it to carry them to the hotel. Everyone grabbed on to a part of Milotic and was amazed by its strength as it pulled them along easily and placed them on an open window of the hotel. After recalling Milotic, they proceeded down the corridor to where they could hear an excessive amount of talking and presumed that it could be an assembly of the guests of the Pokemon Centre and would hopefully lead them to Nurse Joy, May and Max.

End Chapter 12

Well, they you have it! I admit it's a bit shorter than my last blitz but it still has 6 pages or something like that! Please read and review! I'd be interested to know what you think! And I promise that Chapter 13 will be up later!

Luv

Water Spirit
    XxX

¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Finally chapter 12 and I liked it very much

My fave part was this:
    “It’s because it thinks that you and your boyfriend over there,” she said and nodded towards Ash. “Are the perfect couple and anyone who she thinks poses a threat to your relationship, it attacks in a way of protecting you.”

“He is NOT my BOYFRIEND!” Misty shouted at the top of her voice while turning a deep shade of magenta at the same time.

“What you talking about boys and friends for?” Ash asked sleepily as he yawned and scratched his head.

Nurse Joy giggled to herself as Misty walked away from her, fuming. She walked over to Ash white still holding Pikachu.

“Oh, Hi Misty.” Ash said as she approached him.

He rubbed his eyes so that he could get a better focus of her.

“How are you?” he asked.

“I’m feeling better.” She replied and let Pikachu jump out of her arms and on to Ash.

Nurse Joy disappeared behind the door next to her desk as Ash sat up to allow Misty to take a seat. She sat beside him and looked at the fire.

“Ash… I just want to thank you… for saving my life.” She said calmly without looking at him. “I mean, if it wasn’t for you then, I wouldn’t be sitting here right now… and have the chance to tell you…”

“Err…what do ya mean?” he asked her confused.

She looked down at her lap and pulled her legs towards her.

“Ash, we’ve been friends for a long time… and… I was just wondering… well… do you think that we might feel something-”

The Centre’s doors opened and a tidal wave of water entered. Ash and Misty both jumped up and stood on the sofa and they watched a helpless Brock and Wallace be carried in by the current. The water put out the fire and soaked Ash and Misty’s legs as they held on to the sofa to prevent themselves from being carried away by the incoming water. The door closed automatically and they were left floating around in a pool of water that had overtaken the reception.

“Guess the weather hasn’t improved.” Ash said half-laughing.
    Poor Misty, she tried to tell, but of course someone has to ruin it...

Keep writing, Water Spirit
    I can't wait new chapter!

just as good as ever! that was a great chapter, cannie wait for the next one! (not like we have long tho!)

L100Meganium Guest

Erm, while all that was happening, where was ? He didn't drown did he? And the PokéBalls?

Anyway, that was AMAZING!!! It was so exciting, with the possibility of everyone drowning and what not. And poor Misty; chances are Ash will be like, "so what did you want to tell me, Misty?" And Misty will say, "Oh....uh, nothing..." of course, someone has to ruin it....and is a SHE! HA! I knew it! She just seems...girly in a sweet-but-yet-catty way. Common shippy hint, but cute no matter how many times ya hear it!
    Anyway, I LOVE it, keep it up Water Spirit!! ^_^

“Oh, Nurse Joy!” he exclaimed with hearts in his eyes. “Why have my feelings not alerted me to your radiant beauty sooner!”

“Brock! This isn’t the time to be proposing your love!” Misty grumbled loudly.
    LOL, one of the funniest lines ever.

Good chapter.

However, I must say this. In the anime, Misty does actually know what gender Pikachu is, she has stated it only once or twice, iirc. Plus the fact that Ash did say Pikachu is a he when Misty was around once. Not too sure if she heard him though. So I don't really think Pikachu's gender needs to be stated to Misty. But if it plays an important role in your next chapter, I'll let it slide. Though it is nice to know that her Luvdisc is a she.

Keep up the good work.

Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast