Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

At least all of that time paid off Water Spirit. Although it was a bit shorter, the quality was teriffic. You put lots of detail into the paragraphs and used loads of adjectives.

My favourite part was when Ash and Misty were on the sofa and Misty thanked Ash about to ask about their feelings for each other. It was a shame that the tidal wave interrupted their convo. Oh well, at least it will make the story longer and will keep us in suspense.

Well done.

~Blazing Charmander~

YAY! Reviews already! *dances around happily* Thanks everybody.

Thank you Peach! I really liked writing that bit - I thought that it would be a good way to show how Misty's character has changed - then it all goes wrong for her. Thanks again for your review!

Thanks Flaming Charizard! I'm probably going to post Chapter 13 within the next hour - so stay tuned!

L100Meganium: EDIT: Sorry, I wrote as if I had already posted chapter 13! Don't worry Pikachu is safe (but you were very sharp to pick up that he wasn't around) And the pokeball thing, you're going to have to wait for the next chapter. Thanks for pointing that out!

pokeplayer984: As to what you said about Misty and Ash knowing Pikachu's gender, I honestly didn't know that - however I have always presumed that Pikachu was a boy and when Misty asked Nurse Joy about Pikachu's gender - I hopefully made it seem as if she already knew and that she was surprised that Nurse Joy knew so quickly when it took her so long. Sorry, maybe I should revise this chapter later on to make things clearer.

And Thank you too Balzing Charmander! I'm glad you liked it!

Thank you to everyone who has reviewed and if you haven't please do!

Thanks

Water Spirit
    XxX
    Last edited by Water Spirit; 23rd July 2004 at 4:33 PM.

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Yet another great chapter. Keep up the good work. I'll keep checking back to see if Chapter 13 is up.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

Default Chapter 13

Well Eon, you can find Chapter 13 ... now As promised Chapter 13 is now up - double whammy! Enjoy!

Chapter 13 – Expect the Unexpected

Wallace, Ash, Misty and Brock walked down the corridor and came across a large gathering of people that had filled up the rest of the hallway. They scanned the tops of the heads and saw a familiar white hat with a pink cross on it and recognised the woman to be Nurse Joy. They hurried over to her and when she saw them, she immediately handed them towels and blankets. The group saw that she had two large brown sacks by her feet, which she explained were bags that contained all the pokeballs that she had kept from the Centre. She rummaged through one of the bags and picked out a number of pokeballs that she handed to Misty, explaining to her that they were her Pokemon, which she had examined earlier. Wallace also handed her her usual yellow outfit that she took gratefully and she was led to a spare room by Nurse Joy so that she could get changed and out of her treatment clothes.

When she emerged a while later – now dressed in her familiar orange trainers, yellow shorts, red strapped top, covered by a yellow sleeveless jacket with a blue collar – she discovered that the group had finally been reunited once more. May and Max were talking to the rest of the group and when they saw her heading towards them, they instantly told her of their plan.

“We need to travel to Mount Pyre to return the Blue Orb back to its original resting place in order to stop this weather and to harmonise the legendary Pokemon.” Wallace stated informatively. “We will have to travel in this horrific weather and I am only suggesting that the boldest and bravest of us should make this journey. We cannot afford to waste time on this trip and therefore I will be selecting those who I think are capable of making and being of some use to this journey. Please do not be offended if I do not pick you but we must complete this mission as quickly as possible and for that we need the best.”

He surveyed the group of friends carefully and those willing to be of some service to the gym leader who had assembled in front of him.

“I am going to take three other members with me, but I will need everyone’s co-operation of those who will be remaining here, in charge of the city, this assemble party and communications between what is happening here and on our journey. I have now chosen the following people to accompany me on this trip if they are willing to accept this task. They are… Ash… Misty… and Brock.”

There was a loud groan from the rest of the audience of those who had not been picked and May and Max started up a fury on why they could not go as well. Wallace put a hand up to them as a signal for them to calm down.

“I’m sorry, but like I said before please do not be offended as I do need to travel quickly and I am leaving you two in charge of communicating with us.”

He handed them a walkie-talkie and instructed them to keep in touch every half hour to give them an update. If Wallace had any news then he would tell them immediately. May wished her friends good luck as Max did reluctantly and they watched as the group called out water Pokemon and dived into the unforgiving currents.

Wallace, Ash, Misty and Brock journeyed through the powerful currents towards a small mountain at the other side of Sootopolis. They travelled through the ocean currents to the secluded island and were grateful when they found that they could walk on land again. Wallace explained to them that it was not normally this small, and stretched quite far across the ocean but as most of it was underwater it was impossible to see its true size. They trekked up a steep, muddy path and saw a little hut place half way up the mountain. When they reached it, Wallace knocked on it and a short, old lady opened the door and beckoned them in. She had difficulty closing the door again as the winds picked up and was almost blown backwards had it not been for the assistance of Ash, Brock and Misty, who helped her close the door once more.

“Thank you my children,” she said in a squeaky voice as she regained her breath. “I’m glad that you could come, Wallace.”

She looked at the tall man towering over her and surveyed him.

“Do you have the orb?” she pleaded.

Wallace looked up at Ash who removed the glowing sphere from his pocket and handed it to the old lady. She took from his cautiously and examined it in her hands.

“Where is your husband?” Wallace asked her.

She bowed her head and showed him to a room when a short old man was lying on a bed, sleeping.

“When he was attacked by that fowl Team Aqua member,” she whispered. “He hurt something in his back and he is convinced that when the orb is returned it will get better. He says that he can sense when the orb has been returned to the top of Mount Pyre but personally I think he’s doing it for the attention.”

Ash, Misty and Brock grinned at one another to try and stop themselves from laughing.

“Where do we have to return the orb to?” Misty questioned the old lady.

“At the top of this mountain, on the left hand side of the white stone that is moulded to fit the two orbs. It must be replaced on the left as you look over the mountain, but you don’t need to worry about that as the Red Orb is still there, so place it in the empty space.” She replied. “However, the orb can only be replaced by the one who has suffered the most at the hands of the thief. The one that has not complained once about what he has suffered but is still determined to create a right to right a wrong.”

“Who is that?” Brock questioned.

The old lady shrugged. “I don’t know, that’s what I read on the tea leaves this morning. I was hoping that you could figure it out.”

The trio face faulted on the floor.

“Has it been known for the tea leaves to be wrong?” Brock asked annoyed.

“Nope, the only thing they got wrong was when I was trying to figure out when my husband’s birthday was, and it kept telling me tomorrow. Then I found out that tomorrow never comes. So I found out that it doesn’t work for birthdays but everything else instead.”

The group of friends looked at each other helplessly.

“So much for assistance.” Ash mumbled under his breath.

“Young man, I am probably over a hundred times your age but my hearing has yet to fail me, so there is no use saying things under your breath because I can still hear them. Besides, the tea leaves are a much more reliable source than the crystal ball, so I suggest you trust them and try and figure it out if you want some help.” She replied agitatedly.

Ash looked at her in surprise. Wallace shook his head at the old lady and told her that they would be back soon after they returned the orb. They left the hut to enter the rain, which had formed a number of large streams that were flowing heavily down the mountain. The path that they had trekked up had now disappeared and was replaced by a river. They tried to walked up the muddy surface next to it and proved to be a lot more difficult than it looked, which resulted it them skidding and sliding in all directions.

After finally making it to a flatter part of the mountain, they looked up to see a waterfall that had formed from a high suspending cliff, created from hard rock that had not been penetrated by the water. It cascaded down to form the many rivers that were eroding the mountain and they knew that they had to get up the waterfall to reach the highest part of the mountain. Wallace called upon his Milotic once again and commanded it to use waterfall. The group were confused on how this attack would work, though they grabbed on to Milotic as they were instructed and found themselves being dragged up the heavily cascading water. Misty and Ash were starting to loose their grip as the water continued to pound against them and became to slide down the length of Milotic. When Brock noticed this, he reached out a hand to Ash and Misty who tried to shake the hair that was pressurised by the water to stop obstructing their eyesight. Misty reached out to Brock but found herself sliding down further as the power of the water increased. She clung on for dear life but realised that the pressure of the water was slowing down as she looked up and saw that they were now on the top of the waterfall and swimming towards land. As they got off Milotic, the remained on all fours, panting for breath while Wallace scanned the area. He told the group of friends that they needed to climb up the side of the mountain facing them. The boys nodded in unison and looked towards Misty who was lying on the ground. Ash shook her and she responded slightly by opening her eyes and looking at him.

“Are you OK?” he asked her unsurely.

“I’m sorry, Ash, I’m being a real pain on this journey.” She said quietly to him as she attempted to get up. “I’m fine really.”

She fell back onto the floor again and couldn’t find the energy to get up again. Ash put an arm around her to help her up – supporting her as he wrapped her arm around his shoulder and helped her walked towards the mountain. Wallace and Brock followed.

“She is probably having side effects from the sedatives that Nurse Joy gave her back at the Centre.” Wallace explained quietly to Brock. “She seemed to be full of energy when I saw her but maybe I made a wrong choice picking her to come with us.”

“If you hadn’t picked her and Ash and I were going, there would have been no way of stopping her from coming with us. She can be very persistent when she wants to be and there is no way of stopping her. Both Ash and me know that for a fact.” Brock replied.

“So even if one of you is seriously ill and you know that it would be unwise for them to come with you but they insist on going with you, you would still allow them to come?” Wallace asked Brock.

“Well, if they were critically ill then of course, we’d make them stay behind, but if it’s a case like Misty’s then we’d make sure to take the best of care for her coz we can’t risk her getting hurt. She’s our best friend and we’d do anything for her and if she wants to come with us on a mission like this then she will and all we can do is make sure that she is OK and look after her as much as possible. It’s because we care for one another.” Brock explained passionately.

“Interesting.” Wallace said in a daze while he started to climb the mountain.

The rain had stopped but he winds had become stronger as the group held on tightly to the side of the mountain. Misty seemed to have found some more of her energy – or at least she said she had – though Ash still remained close to her in case something happened. The winds picked up again and everyone froze and held on tightly. They braced themselves against the powerful gales and were almost blown away. Wallace grabbed Brock’s hand when he almost lost his grip and pulled him back on to the cliff. Misty started to slide down the side of the mountain when she lost her footing and Ash grabbed her wrist. He held on to her tightly and shouted to her not to let go. As soon as the winds died down he hauled her up on to a ledge near him and they continued to climb up the steep hill.

When they reached the top, they looked up to see a small narrow path leading to a white stone boulder. Ash pulled Misty over the cliff that they had climbed as Brock and Wallace advanced towards the stone table. Two figures dressed in red ran past them and knocked Wallace backwards. They were holding a red ball that was glowing and continued down the narrow path that the group had just trekked up.

“STOP THEM! THEY HAVE THE RED ORB!” Wallace shouted at the top of his voice to the group.

Ash, Misty and Brock obeyed him and ran after the two strangers. Ash almost caught up with one of them and grabbed hold of his legs. They both tumbled down the hill and stopped close to the waterfall. Ash still held on to man and looked up to see Misty roll down the hill with the other man – Brock following closely behind. The man that Misty had tackled got up and held her up by the neck. She struggled against his grasp and tried to pry away the huge hand from her neck.

“Misty!” Ash and Brock shouted out to her desperately.

The man that Ash had attacked threw him off and prevented Ash and Brock from moving any near to his teammate. The man who was holding Misty backed away towards the waterfall. He searched his pockets with his free hand and panicked when he couldn’t find the orb. He looked in horror behind him to see the orb slowly rolling towards the river connecting to the waterfall. It gently glided into the water and moved towards the cascading waterfall. The man screamed out in horror and looked vilely at Ash and Brock.

“You have just lost me something very important.” He said with disgust. “And now it is time for you to realise what it feels like.”

He let go of Misty and she screamed as she was dropped into the water. An ice beam came out of now where and froze the two Team Magma members. Ash and Brock were not interested in where it had come from but instead ran alongside the river to keep up with Misty. She saw the orb in front of her and grabbed it but she continued to be propelled in the direction of the waterfall. A rock stood pronounced from the water and she reached out for it and held on tightly. Ash and Brock called out to her to hold on and they thought of a plan to get her back. Brock pulled out a length of rope from his backpack and Ash quickly tied it to himself. He dove into the water after Misty and when he reached her, they clasped on to each other’s hands. Brock was having difficulties pulling their body weight against the fast moving currents and dug his heals into the ground. Ash and Misty continued to move towards the end of the waterfall and disappeared over the edge. Ash had one hand holding on to the rope that he was bound to and the other was holding Misty’s hand as tightly as possible.

“This would have been a great time to have brought my backpack.” Misty said as water cascaded over her. “We could really use the help of my water Pokemon.”

“Just hold on tight, Misty.” Ash shouted to her. “I promised that I won’t let go.”

They felt themselves be slowly lifted up into the heaviest part of the falling water. Ash felt his grip on Misty slipping and he pulled her towards him so that he could grab her around the waist as she grabbed him around his neck. They were hauled up the edge of the waterfall and dragged through the waters towards the bank, where they saw both Brock and Wallace pulling them. Ash untied the rope and pulled Misty out of the water and on to the bank. They both sat there panting and looked at each other slightly embarrassed.

“Did you get the red orb?” Wallace asked them anxiously.

Misty held up the glowing orb to Wallace who took it from her with a sigh of relief.

“Quickly, let’s return these two orbs to their resting places.” He said and ran up the stony path as quickly as possible.

The others followed. When the reached it, Wallace held out the two orbs in front of the empty spaces and slowly lowered them. A strong gale picked up and knocked Wallace backwards. He regained himself and tried to replace the orbs again but was repelled back once more.

“Why can’t these orbs be replaced?” he asked confused.

Brock had an idea.

“Maybe you are not the one the prophecy is talking about.” He said knowingly.

“Oh, of course.” Wallace replied with a smile on his face at Brock’s cleverness. “But who is it?”

Everyone pondered for a moment. Who could the prophecy be talking about? Then it struck Wallace.

“Ash.” He said simply.

“Huh? Me?” Ash was bewildered as to how.

“Well, think about it. You have probably suffered he most as you almost lost your best friend thanks to these orbs – having to save her twice – and then you had to journey back up the mountain to regain the Blue Orb and trek up Mount Pyre to obtain the other. If that is not a lot of suffering then I don’t know what is.”

Wallace handed the orbs to Ash carefully as he stepped in front of the stone table. He lowered his hands to place them in their assigned spaces when – a strong wind force Ash backwards forcing him to drop the Blue Orb. It rolled towards Misty who picked it up before it could roll any further and looked up at Wallace.

“Well, if it’s not you Wallace, and it’s not Ash then who is it?” she asked him desperately.

All three of the guys looked at her in a new light. She felt a bit self-conscious until they explained to her.

“Misty… it’s you.” Wallace said in awe.

“Errr… yes…my name is Misty…hello?” she said completely confused.

“No, no, no. You are the chosen one. You have almost been at the brink of death, you’ve been thrown into a vicious river, been thrown off a cliff and you haven’t complained once. You saved a little child, saved your friends and now you will save the world from total destruction.” He said proudly.

Misty screamed in horror. “This is crazy! Ash is always the one who saves the day not me!”

“But now it’s obviously your turn! Please Misty, the fate of the world is resting on your shoulders!” Wallace pleaded with her.

She bent her head down low and muttered: “I’ll do it.”

Ash handed her the other orb and she slowly placed them on to the white stone in their empty spaces. As soon as they touched their sacred places, they let out a blinding aura that represented its colour. Everyone shielded their eyes from light but soon saw the lights circling Misty and lifting her into the air. The sky opened and a bright light shone through the gap and two extremely large Pokemon came through led by a tiny Pokemon in comparison. Misty squinted her eyes to get a better focus as she floated towards the Pokemon by the spiralling auras. Her eyes widened when she recognised the smallest Pokemon, and she kicked the air to make her move faster towards it.

“TOGETIC!” she screamed as it flew towards her.

It shouted out its name and dived into her outstretched arms. Misty span around on the spot, cradling her beloved Pokemon with tears in her eyes. She dared not to hug it tighter in case she squeezed the life out of it but she was so grateful to see her precious Pokemon once more. She let go of it to have a closer look at it and she still recognised its cute baby brown eyes, which it had still kept even after evolution. She looked behind it at the two creatures that had followed Togetic, and presumed that they were the two legendary Pokemon that she had harmonised.

“Have you got to return these Pokemon to their resting places?” she asked her Togetic softly.

It looked at her emotionally and nodded.

“Do you still have to take care of the Mirage Kingdom? You can’t stay here with me for a while?” she asked with a little bit more desperation.

It bowed its head and reluctantly shook its head in disagreement.

Misty’s eyes filled with tears once more and she hugged it towards her as the droplets of water fell down her face.

“It’s OK.” She struggled to stay. “No matter where you are, we will always be together forever because I care for you so much Togetic, and I understand that you have other responsibilities now. Promise that you’ll never forget me?”

It broke away from her and looked at her in horror at what she had just said. It cooed against her head and said something, which sounded like “never” as it head-butted her playfully. It held out its paws to her just like the last time that they had departed from one another and Misty held on to them. It slowly broke away from her and disappeared back into he vortex with Grounden and Kyogre – who bowed to Misty appreciatively and Togetic waving its goodbye frantically. Misty waved with both hands in mid-air, shouting that she would never forget it and hopefully they would meet again someday. She was lowered gracefully back to the ground as she kept on waving until the Pokemon disappeared from sight. She was placed by the bank of the river and as her feet touched the ground, the two auras departed from her and swept over the mountain – covering everything with water blue and all the land red – and returning everything back to it’s normal state. The rivers disappeared and the lands became lush and green once more. The group watched the lights extend all the way to Sootopolis and further and when they had completed their tasks, flew into the air and rejoined themselves with the two orbs.

Misty had her back to the group as she looked over the city. Her hand where clasped in front of her and her head was bowed low. The boys rushed up to her but stopped a little away from her so that she could choose what she wanted to do next.

“I’ve heard that Togetic is the Pokemon of happiness and harmony, it must have transported the now happy legendaries to their resting place and to make sure that they stayed happy on their journey before Togetic returned home.” Wallace said quietly.

Misty hunched her shoulders up to her face to try and discourage the tears that were about to fall. The boys looked at her helplessly. Ash slowly moved towards her as Brock tried to stop him though Brock was intercepted by Wallace.

“Misty?” Ash asked her unsurely.

He placed a hand on her shoulder and she quickly turned around to face him.

“I’m fine.” She said with a smile on her face.

He could see that she had only just wiped the tears away from her now rosy face.

“Hey, remember what I said on the ferry about you and Togetic?” he asked her.

She nodded.

“Well, now you know how right I am and I’m sure that you’ll see Togetic again.” He smiled at her confidently.

Her smile broadened as she looked at Ash gratefully. She looked back up into the starry sky as Ash’s words echoed in her ears:

I’m sure Togetic is doing just fine because it knows that it once had a great trainer who loved it like a mother and she’ll always be in its heart and it will never forget her.

End Chapter 13

Well, I hope you enjoy it! Please review both chapters if you haven't already done so and no looking at this chapter if you haven't read chapter 12! Enjoy!

Water Spirit
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦Honoured PDA Member¦

That was really good. I thought Ash would put the orbs back, but I'm glad that Misty had a chance to be the hero. I'm also glad you put Togetic in the story.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

Awww, Togetic came back for awhile
    That's so great!
    I really liked this chapter and I can't wait chapter 14!

OMG I Can't believe I missed these!!!! You did another GREAT work WaterSpirit! Keep 'em coming!!!
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

Planned team for Black&White (for now):

My friend code for HeartGold: 2193 0071 6980

My friend code for Platinum: 0776 0346 2328

My White version Friend Code: 2280 4861 4183

Shawn1036902 Guest

...WOW! Two awesome, great chapters, much worth the wait.

My favorite part in Chapter 12 was Misty's reaction to Nurse Joy about the LuvDisc. I also liked that scene where Misty was about to talk about her feelings, only to get interrupted by the tidal waves. As Blazing Charamander said, it keeps us in suspense and that's what I like about it.

I'm glad Misty had the chance to be the hero instead of Ash in Chapter 13. I like how Togetic made its return right after that. That comment from Ash about Togetic's feelings for Misty was nice, and one I wouldn't expect normally from him.

Well done, Water Spirit. Take your time on Chapter 14.

~Shawn

Avalanche Guest

Those were two beautifully written chapters. Team Magma made an appearance. Yay!!I cried when Togetic came back. It was sooo sad how he had to leave again and what Ash said to Misty was really nice. Is Togetic gonna come back? Keep up the good work and I can't till Chapter 14!! ^-^

Water Spirit.....those 2 chapters were AMAZING!!
    My favourite part was the ending of Chapter 13....when Ash is comforting Misty!!
    Oh....that was sooooo cute!!

I just can't wait for your next chapter.....keep up the incredible work!!

L100Meganium Guest

wow. That's pretty much all I have to say. That was beautiful. It was Funny, thrilling, scary (with the Magma Member letting go of Misty and things), sad, and sweet. Everything a fic should be! Yay! Whoopie! Hooray! Some other happy exclamation! Your fic's AWESOME. It really kept me on the edge of my seat *good thing I didn't fall off XD*.
    The auras spreading reminded me of the second movie *which is one of my favorites*, when the song was played *that's my favorite song now too...I've memorized the words...why, yes, I am obsessed, how did you guess? XD*.
    This fic is not only a great shippy fic, it's one of the best plotlines and stories I've read, too! And that, great-author-of-fanfics, is something to be proud of, as I have read some pretty darn good stories. ^_^
    I want to read more, yet I'll be sad when it ends! Anyway, GREAT WORK, Water Spirit, and thank you for writing this wonderful story.

YAY! These chapters are so great! Allright, Misty is the chosen one now. That is so great. Togetic came back for awhile. Coolness. I am so looking foward of chapter 14. Keep up the great work. ^_^
    goodbye~

Wow! Another fantastic cha[ter WaterSpirit! I can't wait for chapter 14.
    Diamond FC: 0988-8206-8441
    Name: Alex

This is such an awesome story! w00t! ^_^ I just read from chapter 1 to the now chapter 13. @.@; I do have to say it was worth it. One of the best Pokeshipping stories around! ^O^ You made it seems real. Real as in an anime scenery real. n_n You really did capture the characteristics/personalities of the anime characters.. the ones that has already been introduced to us anyways. n_n Great job!

I'm really looking forward to your next chapter! ^O^ Some of your chapters has a great cliffhanger! n.n Make people stay in suspense, on one of the chapters' cliffhangers. =P I love your descriptions on this story. I really love the personality you put for Luvdisc. XD I laugh the part where it kept going after May. I can picture it already. =P XD That part is still hilarious! XD You can excuse me from saying all the previous chapters.. since I just read them all today. @.@;;

I really love how you made everything seems realistic. When Ash and the others went to hide somewhere in Wallace's room, after the saw his painting, and noticed that Wallace was about to come in the room.. it makes me think that it can really, really, really(repeats really for 100 times XD) happen in the show. It'll be one long episode if this were to occur in the Pokemon series. But I won't mind if this happens in the pokemon series that has some similarities as this story. n_n

o.0
    0.o
    And you've doubted yourself on this fanfic?! I think it's good that you put Team Magma and Team Aqua in the fanfic, as they probably would have come along eventually if anything like this happened in the anime.

*crosses fingers at that thought*

In any case, keep up the good work! Later!
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

WitchKing_Ringwraith Guest

Nice chapters! Pity the tidal wave had to interrupt Misty from telling Ash about her feelings, but I'd expected that something would stop her, as did some other people reading this fic. This fic is probably the best fic on Serebiiforums. I could picture everything perfectly, and that's rare in text. Good job!

Villian_Kuthu Guest

*Kuthu & Shy_Gyal*: Oh...this is so great, it's an EXCELENTA!!...they both were great...can't wati to see more....

Bye....for now..

Woah! Chapters 12 and 13 had some of the most suspenceful moments IMO, and kept me guessing the whole way (your entire fic so far did, actually.) I'm glad Togetic made an appearance, but I do wish that Groudon played more of a role too. (Oh well, Misty is a water trainer, so the whole emphasis on the rain is more relevant to the fic.) Oh, and I just realized, the only way to get into Sootopolis is from underwater, right, unless one would enter from above the crater (based on the games?) I don't remember whether or not this was used... Anyway, keep up the superb work, and I can't wait to read how you'll describe the Pokemon battle between Ash and Wallace!

ok...WOW! When I saw chapter 12..I was like ACTUALLY (I really did it) jumping up in my seat and waving my hands in the air and going "O YES YES YES YES YES!!!!" Then when I saw how long chapter 13 was..I was like "YES YES YES!!" While I was reading it also, I went "YES!" like 5 more times during the scene I like. Either that or "AWWWWWWWW!!!" ahhahaha =] (seriously...i was! MAN...im soooo LAME!! I guess thats cause I been waiting too long for a chapter and it got me excited ^^) There were so many scenes I like and here are some of them. I know I wrote a lot and you dont have to read it if you dont wanna...its just there.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Spirit
    “Ash… I just want to thank you… for saving my life.” She said calmly without looking at him. “I mean, if it wasn’t for you then, I wouldn’t be sitting here right now… and have the chance to tell you…”

“Err…what do ya mean?” he asked her confused.

She looked down at her lap and pulled her legs towards her.

“Ash, we’ve been friends for a long time… and… I was just wondering… well… do you think that we might feel something-”

The Centre’s doors opened and a tidal wave of water entered. Ash and Misty both jumped up and stood on the sofa and they watched a helpless Brock and Wallace be carried in by the current.
    alright! I was so hoping you would do that. I mean while I was reading it...I was like o gosh...please dont say that she's says that she likes him and he says it back and they get all lovey dovey. I mean I read a lot of stories like that and it kinda annoys me. I was hoping it wouldnt be like that and that you would stop it somehow. I mean I would love for Ash and Misty to be together but I dont want it to be too soon and that they just admit their love and starts making out for something. That would suck so im so glad you did it like this...YAY! ^^

She replied. “However, the orb can only be replaced by the one who has suffered the most at the hands of the thief. The one that has not complained once about what he has suffered but is still determined to create a right to right a wrong.”
    when I first read that..I was like "o yeah...duh thats Misty. Either her cause she suffered with all that happening or Ash cause his bestfriend/crush suffered so much and he suffered cause of what happened to her and stuff". I was pretty positive that it was Misty though.

“Has it been known for the tea leaves to be wrong?” Brock asked annoyed.

“Nope, the only thing they got wrong was when I was trying to figure out when my husband’s birthday was, and it kept telling me tomorrow. Then I found out that tomorrow never comes. So I found out that it doesn’t work for birthdays but everything else instead.”

The group of friends looked at each other helplessly.

“So much for assistance.” Ash mumbled under his breath.

“Young man, I am probably over a hundred times your age but my hearing has yet to fail me, so there is no use saying things under your breath because I can still hear them. Besides, the tea leaves are a much more reliable source than the crystal ball, so I suggest you trust them and try and figure it out if you want some help.” She replied agitatedly.

Ash looked at her in surprise.
    i was laughing when I read that =D. I mean about her not knowing about the birthday and how it dont work like that and how she was talking back at Ash about how she might be really old but she is fine at hearing. I was like "oo..this women is cool! She kinda seems like a very old version of Misty ^^. I kinda see her as being very...tough and shes pretty funny. Might be just me but it seems like Misty will be like that when she grows up.

Misty reached out to Brock but found herself sliding down further as the power of the water increased. She clung on for dear life...
    OMG! While reading that..I was like "O GOSH..DONT TELL ME MISTY FALLS DOWN A CLIFF AGAIN AND ENDS UP IN A HOSPITAL!!!" Good thing she didnt though...

“If you hadn’t picked her and Ash and I were going, there would have been no way of stopping her from coming with us. She can be very persistent when she wants to be and there is no way of stopping her. Both Ash and me know that for a fact.” Brock replied.
    oo..so true. Misty would always find a way to get them to take her or at least follow them or something. When I first read where Wallace was deciding who to take along..I was like "o..he wont pick Misty cause he is scared that she is still sick and might need rest but she is still gonna come along someway"

“Well, if they were critically ill then of course, we’d make them stay behind, but if it’s a case like Misty’s then we’d make sure to take the best of care for her coz we can’t risk her getting hurt. She’s our best friend and we’d do anything for her and if she wants to come with us on a mission like this then she will and all we can do is make sure that she is OK and look after her as much as possible. It’s because we care for one another.” Brock explained passionately.
    awwwwww..how sweet! That is VERY passionate and Misty must be very special to them. Well..of course she is... =]

“Interesting.” Wallace said in a daze while he started to climb the mountain.
    is it just me or does he seem like he's up to something or he is planning something when he is thinking in a daze and going "interesting...". eheh..yeah..I think its just me.

Ash still held on to man and looked up to see Misty roll down the hill with the other man – Brock following closely behind. The man that Misty had tackled got up and held her up by the neck. She struggled against his grasp and tried to pry away the huge hand from her neck.

“Misty!” Ash and Brock shouted out to her desperately.
    o yay! Misty TACKLED the man! COOL! Though she is in trouble again and she might get hurt again..that isnt good.

Brock pulled out a length of rope from his backpack and Ash quickly tied it to himself. He dove into the water after Misty and when he reached her, they clasped on to each other’s hands. Brock was having difficulties pulling their body weight against the fast moving currents and dug his heals into the ground. Ash and Misty continued to move towards the end of the waterfall and disappeared over the edge. Ash had one hand holding on to the rope that he was bound to and the other was holding Misty’s hand as tightly as possible.

“Just hold on tight, Misty.” Ash shouted to her. “I promised that I won’t let go.”

Ash felt his grip on Misty slipping and he pulled her towards him so that he could grab her around the waist as she grabbed him around his neck. They were hauled up the edge of the waterfall and dragged through the waters towards the bank, where they saw both Brock and Wallace pulling them. Ash untied the rope and pulled Misty out of the water and on to the bank. They both sat there panting and looked at each other slightly embarrassed.
    OMG! AWWWWWWWWWWW! ASH SAVED MISTY...YAY. HE SAID "I PROMISED I WONT LET YOU GO" WHICH IS SO CUTE. THE CUTEST OF ALL IS WHEN HE PULLED HER UP AND GRABBED HER WAIST AND SHE IS HOLDING ONTO HIS NECK WITH HER ARM AROUND IT. I CAN JUST PICTURE THAT IMAGE AND IT IS SO CUTE!! OOO..YES YES YES YES!! ^^ THEY ARE SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER. THEY ARE AGAINST EACH OTHER AND HOLDING EACH OTHER! SO KAWAII!!! THEN THEY'RE EMBARRASSED! OO..THEY SO BELONG TOGETHER. I SO LOVE THAT PART..GOOD THING YOU PUT IT IN THERE WATER SPIRIT! =D

“Ash.” He said simply.

“Huh? Me?” Ash was bewildered as to how.

“Well, think about it. You have probably suffered he most as you almost lost your best friend thanks to these orbs – having to save her twice – and then you had to journey back up the mountain to regain the Blue Orb and trek up Mount Pyre to obtain the other. If that is not a lot of suffering then I don’t know what is.”
    ok..i was like o man..dont tell me its Ash again! I was really expecting Misty and was really hoping its her. Then I was like o nevermind..he probably did it and it didnt work and I was right so yay! I didnt like it that Ash might have done it again since he did so many times and it seems like Misty suffered more. Thats smart that you made Ash do it first since it worked and I actually thought you were making it Ash.

All three of the guys looked at her in a new light. She felt a bit self-conscious until they explained to her.

“Misty… it’s you.” Wallace said in awe.

“Errr… yes…my name is Misty…hello?” she said completely confused.

“No, no, no. You are the chosen one. You have almost been at the brink of death, you’ve been thrown into a vicious river, been thrown off a cliff and you haven’t complained once. You saved a little child, saved your friends and now you will save the world from total destruction.” He said proudly.

Misty screamed in horror. “This is crazy! Ash is always the one who saves the day not me!”

“But now it’s obviously your turn! Please Misty, the fate of the world is resting on your shoulders!” Wallace pleaded with her.

She bent her head down low and muttered: “I’ll do it.”

Ash handed her the other orb and she slowly placed them on to the white stone in their empty spaces. As soon as they touched their sacred places, they let out a blinding aura that represented its colour. Everyone shielded their eyes from light but soon saw the lights circling Misty and lifting her into the air. The sky opened and a bright light shone through the gap and two extremely large Pokemon came through led by a tiny Pokemon in comparison. Misty squinted her eyes to get a better focus as she floated towards the Pokemon by the spiralling auras. Her eyes widened when she recognised the smallest Pokemon, and she kicked the air to make her move faster towards it.

“TOGETIC!” she screamed as it flew towards her.

It shouted out its name and dived into her outstretched arms.
    yay! ITS MISTY! YIPPII! And WOW..I was not expecting her to be lifted in the air with those auras around her and I was NOT expecting Togetic to come. Thats so cool..too bad Togetic had to go back to Mirage Kingdom. So sad when she was crying and all. I like how you made Ash come and help her and put his arm on her shoulder and was telling her what he told her and the last part was when she was thinking about what he said to her. CUTENESS!! I'll be looking forward to more hints like that and the next chapter. I was really liking how you made Misty so cool and all that happened to her and she always manage to go "I'm fine" and is all smiling and trying to look happy when she really isnt inside. She's soooo strong! I LOVE HER! AND I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY!!

OMG!! THAT IS SOOOO FREAKING LONGGG!! OK..I SPENT LIKE A LONG TIME WRITING THIS AND I AM NOT DELETING IT OR STARTING OVER AND WRITE A SHORTER MESSAGE SO YOU CAN JUST IGNORE THIS IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE READING IT. I WOULDNT REALLY MIND BUT I AM SO NOT WRITING THIS THING OVER! IM TIRE ENUFF ALREADY ^^ AHAHHA. anyways..i cant wait till your next chapter and please post it soon. I'll be waiting...like always

Reach high,
    For
    stars lie hidden in your soul.
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

+:: Ralph Vaull Starr ::+

Mystical Angel Guest

Wow, once again amazing work. Misty was the chosen one, i had a feeling it was her. Anyway the i thought it was funny when Brock went into a daze when he saw Nurse Joy. Amazing Work Water Spirit !!!

Can't wait till next chapter

OK, I've been up for two hours and the day hasn't gone too well for me. All I can say is that I'm extremely ****ed off because I thought I would do good by writing some of Chapter 14 so that I could get it up before I go. I wrote two pages on the laptop and thought "great! I've got loads of ideas for this chapter! and what happens, the friggin computer decides "yay, let's get rid of her work just to make life difficult for her" and there's me thinking when it disappears, "it's OK, I saved it a little while before it crashed and I've got auto-recover on so I shouldn't have lost too much." Next thing I know, all of chapter 14 has disappeared and I can't get it back. *sighs* this is not my day. Well, I guess I'll have to go and write it again and save it every two minutes but hopefully you'll excuse me if I don't go and start writing it for another hour because I'm afraid that I might smash that laptop to pieces. So, yes, I am ****ed off - but on a brighter note, I seem to have got a lot of reviews while I've been asleep! Yay! thanks everyone!

Thank you Eon, Peach, WaterTrainer243, Shawn, Avalanche, Kaiviti, L100Meganium, smilestar and Bayleef! Thank you so much for your lovely reviews - I really appreciate them and they have definately cheered me up! Oh, and I'm not sure yet if Togetic will return Avalanche - if it does, I'm going to have to see where I can fit him in the story. Thanks again!

Hiya Kiori! Awwww! Thank you so much! I'm glad that you like it so far and hopefully you'll continue reading it? Thanks again for your review!

Thanks for your review Gladdecease! Yeah, I did doubt myself on this fic coz I really thought that it was going down hill, but I was convinced otherwise and have promised to keep writing this fic to the very end - otherwise my death threats might come true... Thanks again!

Thanks rust321 and Villan_Kuthu and Shy_Gyal!

Polaris: Hmmmm... you make an interesting point about Sootopolis being underwater... when I first wrote the beginning chapters, I presumed that the island that Ash and co came from was so near Sootopolis (you know these random islands) that they had already travelled underwater, but when I get to the part where they leave Sootopolis I'll write it in more detail for you! That way it should clear things up. Ash and Wallace battle? *laughs nervously* obviously it's going to happen in this fic but I warn you now that writing Pokemon battles is not my speciality - but I will do my very best! Thanks for your review!

*reads xsweet_peax's very long post without complaint* xsweet_peax, I honestly couldn't care how long your posts are because I am very grateful that you took the time to read and review it! Thank you very much for your review and I can assure you that I read every single word that you wrote! Thank you so much and I'm glad that you enjoyed the two chapters. And why would I ignore what you, or anyone else has to say? Everyone's points and comments are always read by me - no matter how long or short they are - because I appreciate what you write and I'm grateful that you take the time to read and review it!

Hmmm... me thinks that xsweet_peax might be on to something with Wallace... it's only a small thing but it's relevant to something that will happen later...
    Thanks again for your review xsweet_peax and thanks for taking the time to analyse it like you have done so! I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

And thank you for your review too Mystical_Angel!

Thanks again everybody and if you haven't posted a review, please do! And thanks to everyone for cheering me up with their wonderful comments!

Luv

Water Spirit
    XxX

¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Just read Chap 13, which was Great as always, some good stuttle stuff that could be part of a continueing storyline, with Wallace. Don't worry bout the computer, this fics still goin great ",

That chapter was excellent (as always) Water Spirit. At first, i thought it was looking short but as i went further i found it was longer than it looked.

I'm glad that you added more hints in this chapter. Especially from Ash seeing as he don't give many in the show. It was cute when he saved her and comforted her.

Hopefully there will be more next chapter. Hopefully Misty will give some this time.

Well done.

~Blazing Charmander~

Quote Originally Posted by Water Spirit
    *reads xsweet_peax's very long post without complaint* xsweet_peax, I honestly couldn't care how long your posts are because I am very grateful that you took the time to read and review it! Thank you very much for your review and I can assure you that I read every single word that you wrote! Thank you so much and I'm glad that you enjoyed the two chapters. And why would I ignore what you, or anyone else has to say? Everyone's points and comments are always read by me - no matter how long or short they are - because I appreciate what you write and I'm grateful that you take the time to read and review it!

Hmmm... me thinks that xsweet_peax might be on to something with Wallace... it's only a small thing but it's relevant to something that will happen later...
    Thanks again for your review xsweet_peax and thanks for taking the time to analyse it like you have done so! I'm glad that you enjoyed it!
    omg..you actually read that?? wow..i didnt think you would. I mean when I finished posting it..I went over it and was like "o_O omg is this thing long!"

OK, I've been up for two hours and the day hasn't gone too well for me. All I can say is that I'm extremely ****ed off because I thought I would do good by writing some of Chapter 14 so that I could get it up before I go. I wrote two pages on the laptop and thought "great! I've got loads of ideas for this chapter! and what happens, the friggin computer decides "yay, let's get rid of her work just to make life difficult for her" and there's me thinking when it disappears, "it's OK, I saved it a little while before it crashed and I've got auto-recover on so I shouldn't have lost too much." Next thing I know, all of chapter 14 has disappeared and I can't get it back. *sighs* this is not my day. Well, I guess I'll have to go and write it again and save it every two minutes but hopefully you'll excuse me if I don't go and start writing it for another hour because I'm afraid that I might smash that laptop to pieces. So, yes, I am ****ed off - but on a brighter note, I seem to have got a lot of reviews while I've been asleep! Yay! thanks everyone!
    ooo...i know EXACTLY how you feel! My old computer does that all the time! I hated using it cause I start to do a project and im almost done and it always shuts down. It likes to shut down whenever im almost finished ^^..very very annoying. After that, I do something and I have to save it every minute also =]. I will wait for as long as ever cause I know how it feels...and its the computer's fault ^^

Reach high,
    For
    stars lie hidden in your soul.
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

+:: Ralph Vaull Starr ::+

Dark Tyranitar Guest

Good chapters, amazing! that's too bad about chapter 14 going bye bye...-_-;

Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast