Page 14 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

Biiaru Guest

Well, it was sort of about Pokemon... she saved the entire world of getting run over flat by Groudon and Kyogre, didn't she? That makes sense to me...

roodude15 Guest

Well the wait is almost over. After re-reading this for like the 10th time, I am anxious to read these other chapters that WS has in store for us. This fic never gets tiring. By the way xspx, telling the dates of when she comes back is not spam as long as its every once in a while.

~roo~

ooo...so did i do too much?!?! ok..well..i stopped since I cant remember the dates of the bdays anymore and I was just gonna do the countdown of when Water Spirit might return. However, that didnt work either. I thought she would come back home on the 25th of August and that is today and WS isnt home yet so I dont even know the date anymore. Dont worry..I wont do anymore of them annoying date things XDD. I probably did too much of it right?? ahahha...i think even I got annoyed of it. So I did too much right..which means I did spam? ok..well if i did..then SORRY MY BAD

Reach high,
    For
    stars lie hidden in your soul.
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

+:: Ralph Vaull Starr ::+

roodude15 Guest

Yeah it was a lot but you were doing that to keep the thread alive. Right??. Anyways sorry for not telling you guys but WS said she would return on the 26. I don't know if she might stay longer but that is what she told me.

~roo~

Avalanche Guest

NO!!! We have to wait one more day??!! That's no fair. Oh well, at least she's having fun.

Default Hello One And All!!!!! :)

And she is here! The one... the only... OK let's skip the intro, you all know me. WS/ Water Spirit what ever you want to call me! I'M BACK! I've just finished reading through all THREE pages of your comments. WOW guys! You really kept the thread alive and I'm EXTREMELY grateful to all of you!

AND WOW!! It seems that I have a lot more new readers! Thank you to everyone for your reviews and I hope that you will continue reading this fic! And special thanks to everyone who has kept regular posts in this thread to keep it alive! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! And your calendar was quite helpful to me xspx (I noticed you wanted to be called that!) coz now I know who to give these chapters as B-day pressies to! And I am delighted that everyone has looked after this thread for me by posting in it and I have nothing against it. Thank you so much to everyone who has looked out for it for me and sorted out a bit of this confusion like when I came back to whether I'm male or female lol thanks guys!

I'm sorry for the confusion of when I would be back but I originally thought I would be back on the 25th but then I found out it was a night flight that extended to the 26th. Sorry guys. I actually thought that this thread would be dead by the time I got back but seeing how much everyone has made an effort to keep it alive I am extremely touched and very grateful.

I know, I know, you're all thinking we don't care we just want the chapters! Well you might be pleased to know that I have written 3 new chapters but they are all roughly ten pages long so that's thirty pages to contend with and I've also written three chapters for my new fic which will be called Sacrifice for a Dream but I'm not sure whether to post it now or after I've finished this fic, so if anyone would like to tell me if they would prefer it now or later I'd be grateful.

I will be posting the first of the chapters today and I will tell you now that it has been the toughest chapter to write along with Chapter 15 but hopefully they will be as worthwhile for you as you think. (starts to get a bit nervous that they won't be as good as they have been anticipated).

Well, I've just written a long post with no chapter for you, but the latest it should be up is around four today so stay tuned if you want to read it! Oh! And if anyone has any questions that they'd like to ask me about the fic or something related, just ask or you can PM me! (I don't bite! lol)

See ya later!

Water Spirit/WS
    XxX
    Last edited by Water Spirit; 26th August 2004 at 12:57 PM.

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

You came back! YAY! *hugs Water Spirit*

I know, I know, you're all thinking we don't care we just want the chapters! Well you might be pleased to know that I have written 3 new chapters but they are all roughly ten pages long so that's thirty pages to contend with and I've also written three chapters for my new fic which will be called Sacrifice for a Dream but I'm not sure whether to post it now or after I've finished this fic, so if anyone would like to tell me if they would prefer it now or later I'd be grateful.
    Sacrifice for a Dream...that is a beatiful and kinda romantic name ^_______^
    I personally would like to read your fic after you have finished this story, but that's only my opinion

I can't to wait to read new chapter of your story!

Hey, you're back.

*looks around for the piece of paper he put the chaps for eps on.*

Now where did I put it?

*continues looking.*

Wow three ten page chapters! I can't wait. I'm so glad your back Water Spirit, the fan fiction Forum has been a bore to me without you. ^^ I can't wait to read your other fan fic as well. I'm sure it will be amazing! But I do think that you should wait to post it until this one is finished. Two fics at a time is too much work.
    Diamond FC: 0988-8206-8441
    Name: Alex

Yay! WS is back! *waves flag that reads: Welcome back, Water Spirit!*

Personally, I would want to wait until you're done with this story before you start another, but...if you think you can handle the workload and pressure by readers, be my guest!

- Psy! Duck! [aka: Hooray! She's back!]

GD - *sweatdrops* You just have to put your two cents in, don't you?

- Duck. [Yup.]

GD - *sighs* Hope to be reading your story soon! Later!
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Avalanche Guest

YAY!!! She's back!!! *starts to dance around the room* I can't wait until the chapters are up!! ^_^
    P.S. Hope you had fun on your vacation.

Hooray!! Welcome Back Water Spirit. I'm really glad you're back. While you've been on your hols, i've had to occupy myself with other AAML fics. But now that you're back, i get to read your excellent fic again.

Biiaru Guest

Yay! Water Spirit's back! Welcome back from vacation... ooh... i'm too impatient to read the next few chapters... sigh... need... more... excellent reading material... *falls*

I can't wait for you to post the next chapter... neither can anyone else... I know i'm mostly an advanceshipper, but to tell you the truth, this fic is the reason i support pokéshipping... i just can't wait to read the next chapter!! =D

Default Chapter 14

OK guys (sorry I fell asleep and lost track of time) here you go - Chapter 14 for your entertainment! I'm dedicating this chapter to my good friend Peach who has always been there for me and I really appreciate her friendship! Thank you!

And these three chapters are also a late birthday present for roo, a day old present for pokeplayer984, and an early present for xspx. Can I wish you all a Happy Birthday and if it is anyone else's as well, Happy Brithday and I hope these chapters will serve a nice present to you.

I am going to post one chapter a day and I think you guys might be right, it might be best to finish this one first but I will let you know about this second one if you are still interested. Thank you so much for sticking by this fic and I hope it meets the requirements that you expect.

This chapter, along with Chapter 15 have been the most hardest to write as I know that I am rubbish at writing Pokemon Battles so let me know what you think. OK, enough blabbing from me here we go! Enjoy!

Chapter 14 – Face Off (Part 1)

Misty stood behind the curtain that would lead her out on to the stand where she would face Wallace in his demonstration battle. She was wearing another one of her bikinis – blue with white bubbles – and looked down at the three pokeballs that she was holding.

Just do your best guys, that’s all any one can ask for. I’m proud of you whether you win on lose.

“And now, may I please present my wonderful assistant – Misty from Cerulean City!” Wallace’s voice echoed throughout the gym.

His announcement was greeted by a deafening applause as Misty emerged from behind the curtain and stepped on to the floating platform that opposed Wallace. She set down two of her pokeballs and looked confidently over the pool to her opponent. He grinned back at her as she announced that she wouldn’t go easy on him even though this was his demonstration.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” He replied cunningly.

He threw his first pokeball into the water where the silohette of a tiny Pokemon shone with a bright light and disappeared to reveal…

“A LuvDisc?” Ash shouted from the crowd.

May backed away from the battle arena with a cautious look upon her face.

“Misty, may I introduce to you my LuvDisc, Susie.” Wallace said and gestured towards the Pokemon jumping up and down in the water.

“Oh, Susie!” Brock exclaimed with hearts in his eyes. “Oh your divine beauty sparkles and glitters as a gorgeous star in my eternal memory!”

May and Max looked at him with shocked wide eyes and backed away from him.

“Brock! Susie’s a Pokemon! How can you fall in love with a Pokemon?” Ash shouted at his older friend.

Brock’s face turned sour as he glared evily at his friend.

“How dare you insult Susie by calling her a Pokemon!” Brock yelled angrily in his friend’s face before bending down on one knee and holding his clasped hands up to his face – staring up at the ceiling above him. “Susie is a wonderful Pokemon Breeder who is known by many as she exceeds in her field. She entrusted me to look after her Vulpix for a while before asking for it to be returned to her so that she could compete in contests with her outstanding Pokemon.” He replied in a matter-of-fact tone. “I agree with you in some ways Ash that Susie can be compared to a Pokemon but only to a Pokemon of incomparable beauty, but in my opinion she is lovelier than anything on this planet.” He finished passionately.

“But… you were… the LuvDisc…is Susie…” Ash sighed and held his head in his hand before continuing to watch Misty’s match. “I give up.” He muttered as he glanced at his friend behind him who was still talking about ‘Susie the Breeder’.

Misty looked confidently over the pool and held the pokeball up to her face and kissed it for luck before spinning gracefully on the spot and throwing her pokeball into the water. She released her LuvDisc, which jumped up and down happily and swam over to Misty, jumped out of the water and rubbed herself affectionately against Misty’s leg. She laughed nervously and bent down to her LuvDisc and ordered her politely to please fight for her in her battle against Wallace. LuvDisc nodded excitedly in agreement and hopped up to kiss Misty on the nose before jumping into the water again and stared at her fellow opponent. The LuvDiscs glared determinedly at each other, both confident not to let their masters down as the referee announced the rules.

“This will be a three on three battle with no time limit. Since both challengers are gym leaders, neither can make substitutions during this match. The winner of each match will be declared after one or neither Pokemon are able to battle. Begin the match!” the referee shouted and held both of his flags up in the air to signal the beginning of the battle.

“Oh, this should be good.” Ash heard people in the crowd mutter behind him. “This is one of the few occasions when two gym leaders actually fight against each other!”

Ash grinned to himself as he watched Misty launch her opening attack.

Come on Misty, Ash thought to himself. You can win this match, no problem.

“This should be an interesting experience for you, Ash.” Max said knowingly.

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Well coming to this demonstration will allow you to analyse Wallace’s strategy and come up with a counter strategy that will hopefully win you your gym battle.” Max replied while once again adjusting his large glasses so that they were placed further up the bridge of his nose.

“Max is right, Ash.” Brock said observantly after he had come out of his trance. “Since you and Misty have a similar battle technique, then watching her tactics against Wallace’s will be very beneficial coz when Misty makes mistakes you can learn from them and know what to do in your future match.”

“Oh, yeah you’re right guys.” Ash nodded in understanding.

“Finally, he gets it.” Max said while banging his hand against his hand.

Ash narrowed his eyes at him and glared at him maliciously.

“LuvDisc, use your whirlpool attack!” Misty ordered her Pokemon and brought her friends’ attention back on to her match.

LuvDisc span around her opponent quickly, causing Susie to be trapped in a spiralling torrent of water and unable to move.

“Great, LuvDisc!” Misty congratulated her Pokemon. “Now use a Headbutt!”

LuvDisc zoomed towards the whirlpool and tackled her opponent – sending it flying into the air and back towards Wallace.

“This match is too easy for Misty.” Ash boasted to his friends. “He’s going to be a big walkover by the time I’m finished with him, right Pikachu?”

“I’m not so sure Ash,” Brock replied to his confident companion. “Notice that Wallace still hasn’t made a move. So far, he’s allowed Misty to make all the moves but he seems to be thinking about something.”

They all looked at Wallace and saw that he was deep in thought, closely examining Misty’s and LuvDisc’s reactions.

“You haven’t had your LuvDisc long have you Misty?” he shouted to her across the pool.

Misty was confused.

“Um…no” she replied unsurely. “I caught it when I rescued Ash on the ferry.”

Wallace nodded his head in understanding and ordered Susie to use a surf attack. A large wave erupted from the middle of the pool and advanced towards LuvDisc. Misty desperately shouted out to her Pokemon to dive underwater but she was not sure if her Pokemon had time to obey her command as the wave came crashing on top of her Pokemon. As the water settled, Susie emerged and waited for LuvDisc to do the same. She didn’t surface. Misty scanned the surface of the water for her but couldn’t distinguish any shadows that might relate to LuvDisc. Then it struck her on what LuvDisc was waiting for.

“LuvDisc, attack Susie with your Ice Beam on the water.” She commanded.

From underneath the water, a trail of ice formed on the surface where the source was not visible. Susie now became frozen in a circle of ice and struggled to free itself as LuvDisc emerged from the water and grinned at her helpless opponent. She then swam behind Susie and up to Wallace where she soaked him with a forceful water gun as he narrowed his eyes as the little creature when she had finished. She gave him a cheesy grin and then darted up back towards Misty who had a sweatdrop running down the side of her face and was apologising profoundly to Wallace. One of the assistants threw Wallace a towel as members of the crowd laughed at LuvDisc’s performance. Misty started to turn a deep shade of red with embarrassment, as her friends felt sorry of her, all apart from May. She was pointing and laughing at Wallace and exclaiming how funny it was for a respected gym leader to be attacked by a tiny Pokemon such as LuvDisc. She shut up when Max reminded her that LuvDisc did that to her every time it came out of its pokeball.

“Let’s just finish this match.” Wallace said coolly. “Susie, use your Blizzard.”

Susie’s eyes glazed over and turned a metallic blue as a thundercloud formed above them and took up most of the ceiling. Thunder crashed and a treacherous snowstorm overtook the battle arena. LuvDisc struggled against the strong gales and snow to keep her balance in the water and was almost sent flying into the wall behind Misty. LuvDisc desperately tried to avoid the cascading ice blocks that fell from the cloud as Misty tried to think of some evasive manoeuvres for her Pokemon.

LuvDisc, dive underwater!” Misty yelled to her endangered Pokemon.

“This is too easy.” Wallace chuckled. “Susie, you know exactly what to do.”

Susie nodded in agreement and launched a water gun into the water below her. Instantly after, she used an ice beam on to the jet that created a solid pillar in the centre of the field. Misty was puzzled.

“I don’t get it. What was that about?”

The spectators also seemed confused by Wallace’s pointless tactic. Ash was starting to doubt whether Wallace was actually a qualified gym leader and whether he was skilful enough to be one. Then it dawned on him that if Wallace was as poor a trainer as he was demonstrating, then it would be an easy win for him in their gym battle. LuvDisc emerged from the water to see what the point of this random icicle was.

“Susie, I want you to use your Blizzard attack again.” Wallace instructed calmly.

The Pokemon obeyed its master and its eyes glowed a metallic blue once more as blocks of ice fell from another thundercloud. LuvDisc dived underwater once again and Wallace smiled to himself.

“NOW!” he shouted to his Pokemon and it jumped onto the pillar and released a powerful ice beam that froze the entire surface of the pool.

LuvDisc was no longer able to surface and began to panic. Misty thought quickly on how to get her Pokemon to once again surface and be able to resume the battle. Her friends watched anxiously from the crowd.

“Oh no!” May exclaimed. “Poor LuvDisc. It’s got no where to go and it can’t surface to make an attack.”

“Clever move on Wallace’s behalf.” Brock said knowingly.

“What do ya mean?” Ash asked, puzzled by his friend’s sudden knowledge.

“Well think about it. Wallace had Susie use an ice beam to create a pillar in the middle of the water so that it could stand on it and freeze the entire pool. If Susie had remained in the water and launched the attack, then it wouldn’t be able to instantly freeze the area it was swimming in without freezing itself and allowing LuvDisc to immediately swim underneath it and surface. Instead, Wallace created the pillar as a distraction to deceive everybody and come up with a fool-proof plan to trap LuvDisc underwater and to not allow it to inflict any more damage upon Susie. Now LuvDisc has no-where to go to make a move and as a result, Misty will be force to forfeit the match because she can’t make an attack.”

“So it’s a pretty cheap trick.” Ash replied angrily.

Brock shook his head in disagreement.

“No it’s perfectly legal and it’s a very well thought out move that will probably win Wallace the match. However, situations like this can really put a trainer to the test.”

“LuvDisc is unable to battle-” the referee announced but was quickly interrupted by Misty.

“Wait!” she cried out. “LuvDisc, use your strongest water gun on the bottom of the bottom of the pool.”

Her Pokemon obeyed her and she broke the ice as she forcefully propelled herself in the air and stared angrily at her opponent. LuvDisc landed on part of the ice and shot a water gun at an unhappy Wallace who rubbed his face with the towel once more. Without any orders, LuvDisc span around quickly in the hole it had just made to form a whirlpool and then launched a water gun at Susie to knock her into it. Susie span around uncontrollably as Wallace watched his Pokemon helplessly. When the whirlpool ceased, Susie fell onto the ice with swirls in her eyes and no sign of movement.

“Susie is unable to battle. The victory goes to LuvDisc and Misty!” the referee shouted and held up his flag to indicate Misty’s win.

Many members of the crowd cheered and applauded Misty’s victory, however there were a certain number who remained in awe to see such a respected gym leader loose. The first thing LuvDisc did was swim up to Wallace and drench him with a final water gun where his face angered when LuvDisc grinned at him maliciously and then she did a lap of the pool. When she saw May, it squirted a water gun at her too and when May hid behind Ash to try and protect herself, LuvDisc became alarmed and jumped out of the pool and bit May on the leg. May was left hopping up and down on her good leg as LuvDisc disappeared back into the pool with a satisfied smile. Misty scolded her Pokemon but felt bad when it gave her puppy dog eyes and she held LuvDisc tightly to show that she was grateful for their victory. It kissed her constantly on the nose and then rubbed herself against her master to show love and affection.

“How about we make things interesting and do a two on two battle with our Pokemon?” Wallace proposed as he returned his fainted Susie to its pokeball.

Misty smiled confidently at him as she recalled her excited LuvDisc.

“Why not?” she replied in a teasing voice. “Whatever we do, I’m still gonna beat ya!”

“The rules of this next match have now changed.” The referee shouted loudly. “Each challenger will use two Pokemon in this next battle and the winner will be decided when one of the opponent’s Pokemon faint, and not both. Resume the match.”

“Corsola, Gyarados, I choose you!” Misty shouted after kissing her pokeballs for luck and throwing them in unison after her graceful twirls.

“Milotic and Sealeo, come on out!” Wallace shouted and threw his pokeballs.

“Gyarados, attack Milotic with your hydro pump! Corsola, use spike cannon on Sealeo.” Misty instructed her two Pokemon as Wallace prepared to counter her attacks.

“Milotic use safeguard and dodge Gyarados’s attack. Sealeo, dodge the attack.”

Milotic was able to evade Gyarados’s oncoming attack after glowing with a silver web that shrouded it, however Sealeo was not fast enough to avoid Corsola’s attack and took the full impact. Wallace instructed his seal-like Pokemon to use an attack called ‘ice ball’. Unsure of what this attack was, Misty helplessly watched Sealeo create a ball of ice from its mouth and launch it at her Gyarados. Gyarados took the hit however it seemed not to have taken much damage.

Misty instructed her Gyarados to use a Hyper Beam on Milotic and the force of the attack sent it flying back, leaving Milotic with swirls in its eyes. Stunned by the power of Gyarados’s attack, Wallace looked at his Pokemon helplessly then instructed it to use Recover as Misty started to cheer at her victory. Milotic glowed a deep orange and then stood upright in the water and attacked Gyarados with a Hydro Pump when it wasn’t looking. The surprise attack caught Misty off her guard and she began to panic when her Pokemon lent against the side of the wall in pain. Wallace ordered his Sealeo to use a Blizzard attack on Gyarados to finish it off. Thinking quickly, Misty instructed her Corsola to sacrifice itself to take the attack for Gyarados as Sealeo powered up. Corsola jumped up in front of Gyarados.

“Huh?” Ash asked his friends confused. “But Gyarados is stronger than Corsola and could probably survive the attack! Why is Misty making Corsola take it?”

Brock was studying Misty’s strategy carefully and then realised what she was going to do.

“Just watch.” He told Ash.

Sealeo launched its attack and hit Corsola directly. It landed heavily in the water and submerged looking dazed.

“Corsola, use your Recover!” Misty said confidently.

A pink aura surrounded Corsola as it closed its eyes and when the light disappeared, it jumped up and down happily in the water. Misty grinned at Wallace’s sour expression.

“You’re not the only one who can use a Recover attack.” She teased him and winked.

Wallace remained calm and inhaled deeply.

“Misty knew that her Gyarados wouldn’t be able to dodge the attack and she wasn’t sure whether her Pokemon was going to survive it either. Instead, she had Corsola take the hit as she knew she would be able to use a Recover attack that would guarentee Corsola would still be fit enough to battle.” Brock explained to a puzzled May and Max.

“Wow! Misty is an awesome battler!” Max exclaimed at Misty’s quick thinking tactics. “She sure knows how to handle her Pokemon. You might want to take a few notes from her Ash, it might help you win a battle for a change.”

“What do ya mean!?” Ash shouted heatedly. “I’ve won battles loads of times and I’ve always won my matches against Misty!”

“I thought that she beat you in the Whirl Cup, Ash?” Brock reminded his friend as he thought it was discrediting Misty from her victory that specialised in her field.

“What’s that?” May asked.

“It’s a competition that Ash and Misty participated in when we where travelling around the Whirl Islands in Johto.” Brock explained. “It’s a competition where you can only battle with Water Pokemon and Misty was determined to win it as she is a Water Pokemon Trainer. She and Ash ended up facing each other and Misty won.”

“Yeah, only coz she accidentally released her Psyduck and ended up winning.” Ash grumbled.

“Well, it sounds to me that Misty is a better Trainer than you Ash if she can win with a really weak Pokemon.” Max said knowingly. “Personally, if it were between you and Misty, my bet would be riding on Misty.” Max said as he watched Misty’s Gyarados launch a Hyper Beam at Sealeo and cause it to faint.

“WHAT!?” Ash shouted loudly as the crowd cheered at Misty’s victory.

“Sealeo is unable to battle, the victory goes to Misty! The winner of this match is Misty from Cerulean City!” the referee shouted over the uproar.

The applause and cheers became deafening at the referee’s announcement and Misty jumped up and down on the spot at her victory. Her Corsola jumped into her arms and she hugged it as Gyarados rubbed itself against Misty and knocked her over. She laughed as she stood up to hug it and Corsola jumped up and down on the spot. Wallace recalled his Pokemon and looked over the pool to Misty and smiled. He gave her a hand gesture when she looked at him and she nodded her understanding.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope that you enjoyed watching this battle as much as I enjoyed participating in it.” Wallace shouted to the crowd as it quietened. “I have shown to you how I battle and as you have seen, my skills have been no match for the supreme techniques and confidence Misty has shown in this battle.”

At this point, Misty blushed a deep red at Wallace’s kind words. Ash looked at her sourly from the crowd as she was praised by her opponent for her remarkable performance as a Trainer.

“I hope that you all have learnt something from this battle and by watching us you may have gained more knowledge on how to battle effectively with Water Pokemon. Before you go, Misty and I would like to show you a piece of water ballet that we practiced earlier this morning for your entertainment.”

He once again released his Milotic as Misty recalled her Corsola and jumped into the water. Wallace followed her and as he caught sight of her, winked and took her hand. Milotic and Gyarados were underneath them and pushed them up to the surface of the water where Wallace and Misty summer-saulted in the air and dived back into the water. They were applauded as they surface again, this time they were suspended on a fountain of water with Wallace holding Misty in his arms as if he had just rescued her. They smiled to the crowd as Misty waved to her friends before diving into the water once more. They emerged for the finale as Gyarados and Milotic both used hydro pumps on their trainers, sending them flying in the air and landing on a combined attack by their Pokemon. Wallace and Misty held each other’s hand and bowed to their audience whom greeted them with an ear-shattering applause. They jumped on to the side of the pool and recalled their Pokemon. Wallace led his assistant away behind the doorway as an indication that the crowd could now leave. Misty’s friends went to meet her backstage but couldn’t find her. Ash’s suspicions of Wallace returned while fear for his friend coursed through his veins as he knew that something was wrong.

End Chapter 14

Well, there you have it! Chapter 15 will be up tomorrow. Please let me know what you think of it! And if anyone wants me to PM them when future chapters are up and I haven't already done so, then don't hesitate to ask!

Looking forward to what you have to say!

Luv

Water Spirit
    XxX
    Last edited by Water Spirit; 26th August 2004 at 8:30 PM.

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Awsome chapter WS! I can't belive that Misty managed to defeat Wallace with such skill and how sour Ash was when Max announced that he thinks Misty is stronger than him. But I do hope that Misty is okay. *Sigh* If only I could read the next two chapters right now.
    Diamond FC: 0988-8206-8441
    Name: Alex

roodude15 Guest

well. I see why I was patient enough to wait for your return. This chapter was real good. It had the best description like your other chaptes did before. The battle between Wallace and Misty was nice it was described well. Thnx for the present WS its just what I wanted. Anyways I can't wait for the rest of your chapters.

~roo~

Oh dear...where's Misty!?! I hope she's ok!
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

Planned team for Black&White (for now):

My friend code for HeartGold: 2193 0071 6980

My friend code for Platinum: 0776 0346 2328

My White version Friend Code: 2280 4861 4183

L100Meganium Guest

MORE MORE!!! Uh....sorry....anyway...That chap was WONDERFUL, Water Spirit! It was definately worth the wait. ^_^ The battle was very nicely written and I'm worried about Misty....you really know how to build up suspense! ^_^ Keep it up! =)

Gah! What happened?!

I know what happened.

You just created one of the most evil cliffhangers of all time, that's what!

Post more soon!

- Psy yai yai!

GD - [sweatdrops] Later!
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Shining Lapras Guest

Another chapter! Yeah! It was really good, as always. The whole Brock and Susie thing was funny. The battling was also really good. I can't wait for the next chapters! (Darn those evil cliffhangers!)

YAY! YOU'RE BACK WATER SPIRIT!! When I saw my private messages and I saw that you were one of them..I was just screaming for joy and clapping my hands together like a crazy girl.

Anyways, I dont know what you're talking about how writing about battles is really hard for you. I think that was PERFECT and very descriptive and everything. It was AMAZING! I hate the suspense but I cant wait for tomorrow! I so wanna know what happens to Misty and I always knew Wallace wants something with Misty. I always knew you had SOMETHING planned out for us and here you are showing it to us after 14 chapters. Im waiting...

BTW...the title of your new story sounds REALLY cool! Like Peach said..it sounds so cool and ROMANTIC. I would also like it if you would post it after this cause having two chapters would be really hard AND we would have to wait longer for each chapter since you are making two stories XDD

Reach high,
    For
    stars lie hidden in your soul.
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

+:: Ralph Vaull Starr ::+

Avalanche Guest

That was so coolness!! ^_^ I hope Wallace doesn't do anything to Misty. I mean Wallace is like 10 years older than Misty!! I'm so glad you are back! Now let's see only a few more hours until chapter 15. *starts to count the hours*

~Dragon in the Shadows~ Guest

That was a great chapter! Go WS!

PikaZap13 Guest

That chapter was AMAZING! I can't wait until the next chapter. Also, your new fic sounds interesting. When you make it, I'll read it!!! Great Job!

------PikaZap13

*can't find it.*

*gives up*

Guess I have to make it from scratch again.

Anyways, good job WS. I can't believe how talented you are.

I have a strange feeling I know what Wallace is trying to do, but we'll just wait and see, won't we.

Keep up the good work.

Page 14 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast