Page 16 of 92 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

L100Meganium Guest

Haw Haw Haw.....yes, May, suffer...erm, I mean, yeah...SORRY!!

That chap was very good. I could picture everything clearly, and you make Pokémon personalities perfectly. I could just SEE every single thing happening....you're such a good writer!! I wish I could write half as good as you....heck, I'd settle for a quarter as good! XD! No joke!

roodude15 Guest

Sorry for not respomdimg to your pm fast enough. The chapter was good but it wasn't your best one. I did like the battle. I didn't like May's personality though. She just angry too fast though I guess many people would if they keep on getting hit with a watergun. Sorry for being a little too harsh. Yeah on 100. Can't wait for the next.

~roo~

I seem to be doing well on the review count. Thank you so much guys.

Can I first just apologise for Chapter 16, it was not by far my best chapter, in fact it was my worst chapter but I thought it would be a nice thing for Misty to enter a contest. I guess I didn't to that very well and lost character but I promise to make it up on the next one.

WaterTrainer243, BC, Bayleef, Shiny Lapras, eeveloution thank you SO much for your positive comments.

And I agree with you roo and Queen of Pokemon!, it was NOT my best chapter and thank you for being honest.

And a thank you too to Polaris, cydaquil, L100Meganium, pokeplayer984 and gladdease for your lovely comments.

Thanks again guys and if you haven't yet reviewed, please do!

WS
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Avalanche Guest

That was really cool!! I wanted Misty to win the contest but oh well. .....How is Luvdisc that powerful? Anywho, can't wait until Chapter 17. ^-^

Good chapters, but the last one sounded like a filler.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

Undomiel Guest

I've just recently started reading your fic and I have to say it's great. Seems very "realistic" to the actual anime and I could picture some of those things happening. I liked Misty being the hero and Luvdisc squirting May. I wonder if Luvdisc really would do that to May... *ponders*

Anyway, I look forward to the future chapters of this story. Keep up the excellent work ^.^

eveelution Guest

please write the next part soon. i cant wait much longer to see the results. and to make it worse, i have no interest in any of the curretn fan fics. i need something to read!
    Last edited by eveelution; 1st September 2004 at 3:55 AM.

O GOSH..SORRY FOR NOT POSTING AND PRAISING ABOUT CHAPTER 15 AND 16 YET. I havent been on for a while and I couldnt and didnt have time to read it and reply to it. Anyways, I loved chapter 15 with all Ash acting so protective of Misty and it was so cute. The battle scene between Ash and Wallace was great also and you wrote it very well. Every part of the story was great and I was just expecting Wallace to give the picture to Misty and not hurt her or anything. I actually thought for a fraction of a sec that Wallace was gonna propose to Misty when he bent down on one knee. I was like "HUHHH?!?!?" but then I was like "naww...cant be. They just met..." and I was right since they didnt. Gosh...I was happy when Wallace didnt propose XDD.

Anyways, on to chapter 16. That was great also. I liked the theme and plot you put in there. I loved how Misty got to be in a contest for only once and I loved it that May would win. When I first read it, I wanted May to win since its kinda weird that Misty would beat someone who been doing contests a while already and won a few ribbons when Misty didnt do any yet. I was really happy that Misty actually could win though, it was perfect. I didnt want to have to read that Misty lost bad and couldnt do really well and embarrased herself in front of the crowd by throwing out Luvdisc but Psyduck came out again and kill the performance XDD. When I was reading it, I could actually picture that happening and was so hoping that it wouldnt..good then it didnt =]. Anyways, I thought it was sweet what Misty did and how it was perfect that she got to be in a contest and did great and could have won but gave it away. The only thing I didnt like was that May was way too jealous and all. I would have thought that she would be happy for Misty but she seems so mean when she made Beautifly attack Misty. It didnt seem like her and I thought May was acting too mean and...unself like... I didnt think that May would act so jealous and would actually hurt Misty since I always thought those two were pretty close but I guess I would be annoyed if Luvdisc keeps spraying me with water. Speaking of Luvdisc, I didnt like her that much either XDD. At first she was cute but now she's getting annoying since she keeps spraying the water..which is ok though. I dont mind the spraying all too much..its just that Luvdisc seems kinda evil ^^ the way its acting =]. But other than that..I thought this story was (as tony the tiger from frosted flakes would say...) GRRREAAATTTT! I just thought May and Luvdisc was CUCKOO (from the chocolate bird on coco's puff). ahah..ok im acting gay now. I got it from one of my favorites scene in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. where Joey said something like that. I cant remember what it was exactly but it was something like that XDD

ANYWAYS...ignore all that gayness =]. I hope you post the next chapter real soon. Im really looking forward to it and I hope you post it soon....REAL SOON. I'll be waiting and I wont write so much stupid things and take so long to write a reply for the next chapter ^^
    Last edited by xsweet_peax; 1st September 2004 at 8:52 AM.

Reach high,
    For
    stars lie hidden in your soul.
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

+:: Ralph Vaull Starr ::+

Thanks for your posts guys and I appreciate your honesty. I think I might have stepped out of line with my characters a bit and lost their personalities and from that I created a poor chapter. But now that I've re-read the whole thing, I think I can write their personalities a lot better and more realistic. I'm sorry if I disappointed you with this chapter and I hope that my next chapter will be better than the last and fulfil your expectations. I start school again tomorrow so it's going to be a bit hectic but I will try and get Chapter 17 up by Saturday at the latest - that's if you are still interested in reading it after my last chapter. Sorry guys, hopefully I'm not losing my touch.

Anyways, I better get some more of it done so I can try and post it earlier than my deadline and hopefully it will be up to ususal standards - we'll just have to see what everyone thinks.

Thank you Undomiel hopefully you will continue reading and enjoying it?

eeveloution: lol I'm sorry about the wait. I will try and get it up asap but I know have a quality and length standard that needs to be upheld and I want to make sure that it's good enough for you and everyone else who reads it!

BTW, xspx I once again read everything you wrote and I did not think it was gay at all. Thanks for your post. Oooo! You've just given me an idea (a nice one) concerning May, Ash, Misty and LuvDisc. hehe Thanks xspx!

Take care

Luv

WS
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦Honoured PDA Member¦

I liked the idea that Misty would enter the contest. (IMO) That would be happen in anime too.
    Go Luvdisc, it really wants to help Ash and Misty

Great chapter

eheh..i gave you an idea? What did I say that would give you a good idea XDD? *reads over my last post to see what I said that would give you a good idea*

OH DARN! Dont tell me the idea you got from me was the psyduck coming out and embarrasing Misty...ehehhe. If it is that scene, then she has to be in another contest. ehh..I dont know XDD. Or is it the part where im talking about Misty and May looking like they could be really good friends and that you might make some scene of them doing something sisterly or best friendly XDD. HMMM...I dont know what other scenes there are that i mentioned. AHAHHA..is it the "itss GRREEAATTT" and "CUCKOO" scene. LOL..cant be since that have nothing to do with Pokemon XDD. UNLESS..theres a scene similar with a scene from the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. show. O GOSH..I DONT KNOW. I guess I have to wait till the next chapter to see what happens but did I guess the idea thing right? XDD ehehh

OH WAIT! I just read your post again and you said the scene concerned Misty, May, Ash and Luvdisc. Soooo...that means....OH I DONT KNOW! WHAT DID I SAY?!?! LOL...ok, im getting too worked up in this. eehhe..I'll just wait for the chapter to come out XDD
    Last edited by xsweet_peax; 1st September 2004 at 5:31 PM.

Reach high,
    For
    stars lie hidden in your soul.
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

+:: Ralph Vaull Starr ::+

Thanks Peach!

lol. xspx if you really want to know what gave me the idea it was this:

The only thing I didnt like was that May was way too jealous and all. I would have thought that she would be happy for Misty but she seems so mean when she made Beautifly attack Misty. It didnt seem like her and I thought May was acting too mean and...unself like... I didnt think that May would act so jealous and would actually hurt Misty since I always thought those two were pretty close but I guess I would be annoyed if Luvdisc keeps spraying me with water. Speaking of Luvdisc, I didnt like her that much either XDD. At first she was cute but now she's getting annoying since she keeps spraying the water..which is ok though.
    It's nothing mean that I'm planning but it will hopefully be something for the better and I think you will enjoy it and it will be shippy. And LuvDisc's personality might change... *zips mouth* that's all I'm saying but hopefully it will keep you out of confusion for a while.

¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Quote Originally Posted by Water Spirit
    I start school again tomorrow so it's going to be a bit hectic but I will try and get Chapter 17 up by Saturday at the latest - that's if you are still interested in reading it after my last chapter. Sorry guys, hopefully I'm not losing my touch.
    No problemo, Water Spirit. I can wait til then. At least i know that it'll be worth it. And i don't think you're losing your touch. I just think that you've made some of the character's personalitys change, such as May from friendly to really jealous.

Don't be so down on ya self, i liked Chapter 16, and IMO it's good your giving your own spin on things, character development, ur doin great just keep up ya spirits (thats a pun please laugh!) Besides now ya back at school you can work out any kinks with regular english classes and LOADS of homework (Mwhahahahahaha) Meh i got school tomorrow i can't laugh but anyway, what is the point in this post? I dunno u work it out i forgot

Hi Water Spirit! Nice to see you again, I hope you had fun on your vacation.
    I must say that the three chaps. that you posted were excellent! It brought back the thrill of reading your stories and imagining I was there with the characters. I hope you'll post more soon, and don't worry chap. 16 wasn't so bad you just probally got carried away and accidentally changed May's personality. I'll be waiting right here for your next chap. though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All hail Moonlusion the Wise! Leader of the Mightyena Clan. (All the Mightyenas): Hooooowwwlllll!!
    Last edited by Moonlusion; 7th September 2004 at 2:53 PM.

Default um... Anyone interested in reading Chapter 17? :(

OK, um... I'm not expecting many reviews for this chapter coz everyone's probably forgotten about it, but I did promise that I would keep writing it until I finished it for anyone who was still interested and couldn't review and for those who said that they were still interested. I know that I said it would be up yesterday but I was out all day and didn't get a chance to post it. Anyway, if anyone's reading it - Enjoy!

Chapter 17 – Secrets Revealed

“The ferry that leaves for the Houen League doesn’t leave until another three days. We don’t want to wait that long.” Max complained.

“I have an idea.” Misty piped up. “How about we travel on my Gyarados to get there.”

“Really? We can travel on your Gyarados?” Max asked excitedly, seeing Misty in a whole new light as his newly found hero, alongside Ash and Professor Oak.

“Are you sure that would be alright, Misty?” Brock asked his friend.

“No problem.” She said happily, glad to find that she was becoming useful in the group once more.

“May!” Drew shouted as he approached her.

May turned happily towards him and displayed her new ribbon, having forgiven Misty and thanking her for her kindness of letting her win, though she would have prefer to battle her with all her might. She had also apologised to Misty for her abrupt behaviour of attacking her with Beautifly, when Max told her after that May rarely lost her temper. Misty also apologised to May for LuvDisc’s bad behaviour and promised her to try and stop it from attacking her. This promise to each other they made by clasping each other’s hand and smiling at their friend.

“I just want to congratulate you on your win, May.” Drew said politely and moved slightly closer towards her.

“Thanks Drew, so where are you off to now?” May asked with a bit of concern.

“Well, there is a new region that everyone’s talking about with loads of contests and a Pokemon League just after the East of Houen, so I’m gonna try and enter there and become the number one Co-ordinator in that region.” He said confidently and intentionally displayed his range of ribbons that he had pinned to the inside of his jacket.

“Not if I beat you!” May said teasingly and bid her rival farewell and surprised him by giving him a goodbye hug.

The group moved to the port where they would journey on Gyarados to Ever Grande City but Brock insisted on stocking up on some more supplies before they left in case they had to camp out on remote islands. Misty wanted to buy something to remind her of her adventure in Sootopolis and asked May if she would mind looking after her bag while she went. Interested to see what was around, Pikachu jumped on Misty’s shoulder and they headed off to the shops leaving Ash and May to watch the bags. As if on cue, one of the pokeball released it’s creature out in front of the two friends who were surprised that it had disobediently left its pokeball without orders. LuvDisc stood before them and was shocked to see Ash and May standing so close together. It was about to squirt a water gun at May when she reacted quickly and stuck a paper clip over its mouth. It struggled desperately to free itself and glared at May evily when Ash said that he was going to find Misty and Pikachu and would be back soon. When Ash disappeared through the shop doors, May looked down at the Pokemon before her and removed the paper clip.

“OK, let’s talk.” She said firmly to the Pokemon as it squirted a jet of water in her face and grinned at her when she rubbed it dried with a displeased look on her face. “Why do you keep doing that?!”

LuvDisc looked up at her in shock as if it was a stupid question to ask. It started trying to communicate with her but not being able to understand Pokemon language, May couldn’t make out what it was trying to say. May watched it try to communicate helplessly when LuvDisc jumped into Misty’s bag and dragged out a piece of paper and moved it towards May. Tentatively, May picked it up and examined the two figures standing in it whom she recognised to be Ash and Misty smiling as their picture was taken at some kind of festival. Both looked extremely happy as they were dancing in their kimonos and May couldn’t work out what LuvDisc’s interest was in the picture.

“James, where did the twerps go? There’s only one of them sitting down. Wait a minute! She’s got all of their bags with her! I think it’s time to do some swiping of Pokemon.”

May’s attention turned to the voices coming from behind a building near by.

“But Jess, isn’t she the one with that Combusken who ends up setting our rears on fire?” a male voice responded.

“Yeah, and I haven’t got all my fur back from the last time it happened.” Another voice wailed quietly.

Team Rocket. May thought to herself and then she had an idea.

“Shut your Meowth, Meowth!” the female replied heatedly. “If we don’t swipe some Pokemon for the boss then he’s going to kill our pay. Let’s attack her on three. One. Two.”

“Hold it!” May shouted standing in front of them and taking them by surprise.

The screamed and backed away from her.

“Hey! We’re supposed to be doing the sneaking not you!” Jesse shouted angrily.

“Sorry for ruining your reputation.” May replied sarcastically. “Oh yeah, I do that all the time!” she finished cheerfully as Jesse grinded her teeth and growled at her. “Anyway, I need to borrow Meowth for a moment.”

“Huh? What’s you want with me?” the Pokemon asked slightly nervously.

LuvDisc jumped up on to May’s shoulder and looked at Meowth.

“I want you to translate what LuvDisc says for me because I can’t understand a word it says.”

“Oh, OK. Wait a minute! What’s in it for me?” Meowth said and quickly corrected himself.

“Um…” May heard Meowth’s tummy rumble and agreed to give him lunch.

Team Rocket huddled together to discuss their options as May overheard some of their whispers.

“If we agree to this then it will ruin our reputation and we’ll be dining with the enemy.”

“But Jesse, we haven’t eaten anything since yesterday and all that was was a lousy cracker!”

“Yeah and alls I gotta do is translate some dumb poke language to the gurl and we’ll get free lunch!”

“Alright then, but we have lunch first and then translate.”

“OK!” they shouted in unison and proposed their ideas to May who agreed and gave them her sandwich that Brock had made earlier for her.

It didn’t take them long to finish it and they were lying on their backs content and holding their tummies, exclaiming that it was the best food that they’d ever had.

“Now it’s your turn to keep you end of the bargain.” May said firmly.

Meowth sighed and stood in front of LuvDisc as it spoke to him.

“Uh-huh, Uh-huh, yeah, wow, really? You sure? Ha!” Meowth was in hysterics and rolling around on the floor while laughing uncontrollably.

“What did it say?” May asked.

“Meowth, are you alright?” James said and poked the Pokemon rolling on the floor.

Meowth wiped a tear away from his eye and was squirted in the face by LuvDisc for insulting it.

“Hey! What are you doing? OK! OK, I’ll tell her!” Meowth shouted as LuvDisc threatened to squirt him again if he didn’t tell May what it was trying to say.

“LuvDisc says that when it met her trainer she was rescuing a boy from the ocean and she could instantly she the love between them. From then on she has protected her master and her true love as is LuvDisc’s job and anyone who poses a threat, she has to get them out of the way. Now that she knows that you’re not a threat and now that you know what LuvDisc is doing, she says that she has no need to squirt you with water and she apologises but she couldn’t let you get in the way of the twerps- Ahhh! Stop squirting water at me will ya? OK! The ‘destined ones’ in case you decided that you like the twerp – I mean Ash. It’s LuvDisc’s job to find destined couples and when it does it needs to protect them from any threats. So they twerp and the ‘twerpette’ are destined to be together!” Meowth finished and burst out laughing again.

Jesse and James were also laughing at the news.

“You mean that spunky little red-head and the twerp are destined to tie the knot? Awww! That’s so sweet!” James said and laughed.

“Ash and Misty are meant to be a couple?” May questioned unbelievably.

LuvDisc nodded in agreement and jumped up to kiss May on the nose. May then turned towards Team Rocket.

“OK guys, thanks for your help you can go now.” May said bitterly and folded her arms at the disrespectful trio.

“Not so fast kid, we’re going to steal your Pokemon!” Jesse said seriously and pulled a pokeball out to release the Pokemon inside. “Dustox, go!”

“You too, Cacnea!”

“May! Are you OK?” Ash shouted as he and Misty ran towards her after just exiting the shop.

Jesse, James and Meowth looked at them both and burst out laughing.

“It’s the lurve burds!” Meowth shouted out from his hysterics.

“Kissy, kissy!” James teased and puckered up his lips to imitate someone waiting to be kissed.

Misty and Ash looked slightly taken aback by their unexpected gestures but ignored them and acted quickly; Misty releasing her Staryu and Ash ordering Pikachu to help. Under Misty’s orders, Staryu launched a powerful water gun at Dustox with Pikachu zapping Cacnea with a Thunderbolt. The two Pokemon crashed into their owner’s who were still laughing and now with tears in their eyes.

“Hey! You two should be concentrating on each other not us!” Jesse shouted at Ash and Misty.

“Ready, Misty?” Ash asked his friend confidently.

Misty grinned at Ash and nodded.

“Staryu, full-force water gun!”

“Pikachu, combine your Thunder with Staryu’s water gun!”

Staryu once again released it’s attack on the trio when Pikachu jumped in front of it and sent a current of electricity running down the fountain of water. The group screamed and were sent flying into the air and out of sight where they could distinctly be heard saying: “Team Rocket’s flying off again on Cupid’s arrow!”

“They just keep getting weirder.” Ash said quietly.

“That was totally awesome, Ash! I haven’t done a combo attack with you in a long time!” Misty said excitedly.

“Yeah, it was great to do it with you again. Just like old time huh?”

They both laughed at his comment as May watched them with an expressionless face as she saw them in a whole new light. LuvDisc hopped on to her shoulder and she watched it nod approvingly at the two friends who were enjoying themselves.

“May, are you OK?” Max asked his sister as he ran out of the store with Brock who was carrying a large paper bag.

May snapped out of her thoughts and reassured her brother that she was fine. She looked at Ash and Misty again who approached her so that they could collect their bags.

“Everybody ready? Finally, we’re off to Ever Grande City!” Ash asked and stated confidently.

Misty released Gyarados into the water and it bowed its head to her so that she could climb on its eyebrow. After helping everyone on, the friends set themselves up on a different part of the giant Pokemon but so that they were still able to talk and visit each other on the different parts of Gyarados’s body. Ash, Misty and Pikachu had decided to remain on Gyarados’s eyebrow while Max, May and Brock sat on the first part of Gyarados’s body that was closest to the head and visible above water. They quickly moved up on to Gyarados’s head when it disappeared underwater and moved swiftly up its neck to sit on its large head that resembled more of a large blue picnic area.

The ocean was cool and calm and the sun blazed down on the group who enjoyed the salty smell of the air and the warmth of the sun as they travelled. Sootopolis port soon disappeared from sight and all that could be seen was miles and miles of blue ocean. They past a number of small, uninhabited islands on their journey and as the sun started to set, they agreed to camp out at the next one they past.

“I haven’t seen a sunset as beautiful as this one since I left you before you went to Houen.” Misty said quietly to Ash.

He smiled at her and nodded.

“Yeah, I’ve seen loads of sunsets but the best ones are always the ones you see with your friends or family. But something’s been bothering me though, what were you going to say to me when we were at the Pokemon Centre?” Ash quiered.

Misty looked down at Gyardos’s nose and blushed slightly. The glowing light highlighted her hair and created a rich aura around her.

“Oh, that. Well… um… it’s kinda hard to say. I don’t think I remember what it was…but… what I’m going to ask you now could change our friendship forever… and the last thing I want to do is lose my best friend…”

Being as dense as Ash is, he gave her a confused look that made Misty feel even more nervous than what she already felt to think that he could be as clueless as he was.

“Ash… do you think that-”

“Hey, Ash? Misty? I think I see another island up ahead! Should we stop at that one?” Max shouted down to them, unaware that they were having a very important conversation.

Misty sighed and looked at the island in front of her.

“OK, Gyarados, head for that island.” She ordered her Pokemon tonelessly.

May’s eyes were popping out of her head at what Max had just done and she smacked him around the head without an explanation for she had been overheard the last part of Ash and Misty’s conversation and Max had just interrupted an important part. Not appreciating her attack, Max moved angrily down to where Ash and Misty were before May could prevent him from getting in their way. She sighed and went back into the quiet thought mode that she had been in throughout their journey until she overheard Ash and Misty’s conversation. Brock watched her with a bit of concern.

“You OK, May?” he asked her sympathetically.

She looked up at her older friend with a confused and slightly worried face.

“Brock, when we get to the island and have set up camp can I ask you something?”

“Uh, sure OK. What about?”

She gave him an I can’t tell you right now look and he said nothing more but smiled reassuringly at her to let her know that he understood.

When they arrived on the island, Brock instructed everyone to do jobs to set up camp so that he and May could be alone to talk. He sent Max and Misty off to collect some firewood and for Ash to get some water from the stream that they could hear. He told May to help him set up the tents and to help with the food. No one questioned him because it was perfectly normal for him to take charge of the camp and when everyone had gone, Brock questioned May on what she wanted to ask him.

“Do you think there might be something going on between Ash and Misty?” she asked him unsurely.

Brock tried to hold back a grin as he pushed the poles through the tent that would support it.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, do you think that they might… you know… like each other as in like-like.”

“And what makes you think that?” Brock said, no longer able to control his grin.

May explained what had happened on the port with Team Rocket and LuvDisc and Brock seemed quiet surprised that she had use Meowth to translate what LuvDisc said.

“Well, I’m not going to deny that I believe they like each other, but then I gave up a long time ago on trying to make them admit it because I’d either get verbally or physically abused.” He said and laughed. “I always thought that there was some chemistry between them but anytime you asked they would deny it and when it looked like they were dropping hints to each other I just ignored it and let them get on with it – making it look like I didn’t have any suspicions of them. But then again, from what I’ve heard I think Tracey gave them a run for their money.”

“Who’s Tracey?”

“Oh, you haven’t met him but I’m sure you will. Max will like him. He’s now Professor Oak’s assistant but he was a Pokemon Watcher who travelled with Ash and Misty in the Orange Islands for a while before he met his idol and decided to stay with him.”

“So, why do you think it’s so hard for Ash and Misty to tell each other that they like each other?”

“Well, Ash and Misty didn’t get off to a good start when they first met. Like you heard them tell Wallace, Pikachu destroyed Misty’s bike and Misty vowed to follow Ash until he re-paid her back, they argued a lot and they still sometimes have arguments but when everyone saw them fight they thought that they must really care for each other and that is when I think they did a double take of their relationship. But after a while, they started to ease up on the fighting and became a bit friendlier to each other and I think Misty then decided that she did have feelings for Ash but she knew it wasn’t returned. I think that’s why she’s afraid to admit that she likes him because she’s not sure if he likes her back. But they both know that they are best friends and I don’t think neither wants to lose their friendship so that’s why it’s so hard for them. But I think you’ll find that at the moment they are just happy to see each other again and content with their friendship.”

May was just about to start telling Brock about the conversation she had overheard on Gyarados when Max and Misty returned with their hands filled with logs for the fire.

“I hope this is enough.” Misty said and dropped her pile next to the circle of stones Brock had formed to mark where the fire would be.

“That’s great, thanks guys. OK, who’s ready for my famous beef stew?” Brock asked.

“Oh! Me!” the friends shouted as Ash returned with two pails of water.

He looked at May and smiled at her but when she smiled back at him weakly, he saw that she looked slightly distracted.

“Are you OK? You look like you’ve seen a ghost?”

End Chapter 17

Well, there is Chapter 17, I know it's an easy going chapter but I do have big plans for events that may be happening in about 2, possibly three chapters time - involving Ash and Misty if you are interested. If anyone does read this, please review it and tell me what you think because if it was as bad as the last one then I need to do some major rethinking on my future plot lines and character traits but please be honest about what you write because I appreciate the critisism and that is what made me strive to make this one better and up to 'normal' standards.

Thanks BC, Cyndiquil and Moolusion for your comments and reviews!

Thanks

Water Spirit
    XxX

¦Honoured PDA Member¦

L100Meganium Guest

Wow! That was excellent, Water Spirit!! We'd never forget about your fanfic, silly

I like everything about this chapter.....I just can't get over how you form the characters so well! Meowth said EVERYTHING EXACTLY like he would in the animé, and Luvdisc is such a cute character. ^.^

I don't know what else I can say! ^__^

I'm liking Luvdisc alot now.

After a little conversation, she agreed to stop attacking May. It's about time May had that conversation.

I liked the paper clip in Luvdiscs mouth idea. I'm surprised May came up with that.

I'm glad TR knows about the Ash and Misty thing, though, iirc, they are Pokeshippers themselves. Maybe they'll drop by again, and put in some hints. I would like that.

I also liked it when May hit Max for ruining the moment. I think something like that should happen to all the charcters who do that.

I can't wait for that big moment when they finally confess everything to each other.

Keep up the good work.

- Mew!

Sorry Mew, you missed it.

-

Yet another good chapter! Now Luvdisk and May have come to terms.
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

Planned team for Black&White (for now):

My friend code for HeartGold: 2193 0071 6980

My friend code for Platinum: 0776 0346 2328

My White version Friend Code: 2280 4861 4183

How can you say that we'd forget this story? It rocks! And I like that Team Rocket was needed to translate. They always are around when something big that has to do with pokeshipping, aren't they?

Was the photo a photo from Maiden's Peak?

Glad May and Luvdisc settled their differences! Good for them! Also glad that May and Brock have starting talking about the possible relationship growing under their noses. And that May punished Max for interrupting the conversation they were having.

Luvdisc is turnning into a sort of Psyduck, isn't it?

- *nodding* Duck duck, Psyduck!

Keep up the good work! Later!
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Shining Lapras Guest

Another great chapter. It was so funny when TR and May found out about Ash and Misty. I can't wait to read the next chapters and find out what going to happen between Ash and Misty.

“How about we travel on my Gyarados to get there.”
    If this is a question, it should end with ?

though she would have prefer to battle her with all her might.
    It's 'prefered'. That makes more sense.

just after the East of Houen
    I think the 'after' is out of place here.

“Now it’s your turn to keep you end of the bargain.”
    You missed the 'r' in 'your'.

“LuvDisc says that when it met her trainer she was rescuing a boy from the ocean and she could instantly she the love between them. From then on she has protected her master and her true love as is LuvDisc’s job and anyone who poses a threat, she has to get them out of the way.
    Spelling: She instead of see
    Grammer: ...the last sentence. Unreadable for me. (Yes, I am picky)

So they twerp
    The 'y' is out of place. It should join the 'after' in the land of Wrong.

“Just like old time huh?”
    Missing 's' after 'time'

at the next one they past.
    Wrong spelling of past/passed. Past is opposite of future, and passed is... the word you're looking for here.

Ash quiered.
    Correct spelling: Quieryed

“Well, do you think that they might… you know… like each other as in like-like.”
    See my note for Quote 1. (Ooh! Rhyme!)

Brock seemed quiet surprised
    The quiet should be either 'quite' or 'quietly'.

“Pikachu destroyed Misty’s bike
    I thought Ash destroyed her bike? By crashing it off a mini-cliff?

I don’t think neither wants to lose their friendship
    As it is, this means they both WANT to lose their relationship. It's a double-negative.

Here are mistakes I spotted! I am picky...
    More or less not around due to RL issues.

My only shiny so far: GoldenEyes the Magikarp!

Triplets with Emberstar the Blaziken and The Mega Champion!

Me on DevArt

O_O Zimmy's picky! I didn't know half of those were wrong and I'm meant to be doing A-Level english!

Anywho, another great chapter, and things look to be picking up, lookin forward to reading more, and remember don't be so down of ya self!!!!

RIku-CHan Guest

COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL I want to see what happen next!!! XD

eveelution Guest

i like it how may and luvdisk made amends finally. the part with tr was hilarious. that was great how may hit max for interrupting the critical moment. keep up the good work

Page 16 of 92 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast