Page 19 of 92 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

AnimeFanatic73 Guest

That chapter was off the hook WS. i really love you're story. You're ability to keep the suspense up is pretty good. i mean i'm already getting anxious for the next chapter that you post. Oh yeah, one more thing. Can you PM me when you put up your next chapter, i would really like that. lata.

Heehee! *has noticed the "fate and destiny of friends"* ^___^ That's so cool how you incorporated the title! Anyway... back to the review... the beginning was so cute and everything with everyone sunbathing and stuff but then it turned into a cliffhanger! T__T *sobs* Misty won't die, right? Ash would be so heartbroken... T___T May's turning into a Pokeshipper too! ^__^ Haha... Update soon! I'll be waiting for you to PM me!

Amzerat Guest

I hope you send me a PM to, as I said, I can´t hardly wait for the next chapter!

GOD. Guest

ohhhhhhh wicked, this story rules, it is so cool and sad

keep it up, gimmie more!

Thanks for the link pantalaimonne! I might post it up there but not just yet. I'll have to see how things go first and work out how I'm going to post it there (slight complications but no biggie).

Thanks for your review AnimeFanatic and sure, I'll PM you!

Yep Amzerat and hyliansage, you are both on my PM list so you can be sure to receive one when I post it.

And WaterTrainer243, thank you for being so patient and I do appreciate it, but if people want to express how much they can't wait to read more or ask when the next chapter is going to be up then I don't mind. (Just please don't let me end up with several posts asking the same question! XD) I do try my best as you know and I do try and get them up asap, but thank you for being so patient. ^_^

GOD. thanks for your review and I should have the next chapter up soon (I need to write the whole thing first and then make adjustments for my suprise plan!) Hopefully you'll like it and find it enjoyable to look for while reading.

OK that's all from me for now!

Take care

WS
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

L100Meganium Guest

Sorry if you're becoming overcome with your PM list, but if you could, d'ya think you could squeeze me on there too?

I'd love it if so. ^__^

Sure, no probs ^_^ Anyone else want me to PM them? Just say.

Chapter 19 may take a little longer than anticipated. It may be up Weds instead but I will try and get it up tomorrow.

Take care

WS
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Yes new chapter soon! ^^ Oh yes, I forgot to mention how I also liked how you chose a great time to incorporate the title of the story. =)
    Diamond FC: 0988-8206-8441
    Name: Alex

L100Meganium Guest

We're willing to wait 2 years if it takes that long for the next chapter. =)

Erm, but please don't take that long. ^_^; XD!

Could you add me to the list, WS?

No comments... hm.. good sign...

I would gush about this chapter, but... *realization dawns* there's almost nothing wrong with it... cruelty to fanfic reviewers, I say... *mock sniff*

Are you starting to finish this story? I notice you are using the same scenario from the beginning, only switched. In accordance to experience, this shows a couple a things...

A. Using the start to end-classic closure
    B. Romance is a-coming
    C. Running out of material-as if..
    or
    D. Just darn well feel like it

MetalGardevoir

GOD. Guest

hey WS culd ya add me plz, im desperate for the next chappie

Thanks Bayleef! ^_^

lol, no, I can guarentee that I won't take two years to write it. ^_^ It should be up soon, don't worry.

Yep, GOD. that's fine, I've added you to the list too. ^_^

Thanks for your review MetalGardevoir (adds you to my PM list - very long now! ) but always welcoming more if anyone else would like notifications of when the next chapters are up.

Hmmm.... OK, I'm going to answer your question in a spoiler warning so please read at your own risk and don't say that I didn't warn you:

*****SPOILERS*******

Yes, I am drawing to a close on this fic, but I'm still banking on getting about another four chapters out of it minimum, so don't worry. And as for your very observent points, it's yes to all (maybe C is a little less than the rest but I'm a bit worried about repetition at the mo).

Anyway, after this fic is finished it will not mean the end of me as a writer. Since I have enjoyed writing this so much, I have already started writing a new fic that some of you know about and may have previewed, so if anyone would like more information on it or would like to know when I post it, please let me know. If you don't but may be interested in reading it, the title will be called Sacrifice for a Dream.

*****END SPOILERS*******

I'm hoping to get Chapter 19 up later today, but I won't make any promises and if it's not, then I will try and get it up tomorrow.

Take care

WS
    XxX

¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Cool lookin forward to your new fic, shame about this one ending soon, but at least we can find out what happens!

EEEEK! I didn't know me reviewing could cause such sorrow...

But we get a new fiction... Such a sweet balance...

I hope your new work of art is as good as this one... could you PM me the "preview" if you have a copy? I'm a sucker for the stories with cool names...

Keep on da gewd stuff! *gasp! did I say that?*

MetalGardevoir

I'll make sure I'll see this new fic. I won't even bother asking what it's about.
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

L100Meganium Guest

Ditto. ^_^ Whatever you write, Water Spirit, you'll find me there sooner or later.

Same goes for me. I'm pretty sure that I already asked you to be PM'ed about that fic. So I guess you'll be seeing me there.

Elite Eevee Guest

Permission to be PM'd for the preview? I'd love to see what it will shape up too. This got you at least 10 reviewers and dozens of praisers. Keep this up, and you'll be with the greatest fics and fic writers of all.

Do you think you could take a look at my fic, The Natu Code? It's myfirst fic as well.

Lastly, please hurry up and post the finale. We're all DYING to read it.

Oh. You're making a new fic, WS? Do you say you're doing previews? If so, is it alright to PM me with that preview? I'll understand if you don't want to. It sounds really interesting.

And really, you're coming to the end? *Sighs* I was hoping that you were just warming up. lol Oh well. Also, i can't wait for chapter 19. I'm in suspense waiting to see if everyone will survive. *Bites nails* x_~

Is that new fic the one i read the preview for? If so it'll be really good! anyways better keep this short as im knackered! if you do 6th form, take easy classes!

L100Meganium Guest

Me would like preview....8)

XD! Only if you want, Water Spirit. ^_^

Slight delay: Promise that it will be up tomorrow but I've been tied down all day and haven't had time to finish the chapter. Really tired so I'm going to bed but just gonna answer these quickies:

MetalGardevoir: Sure, I'll post you the preview! I'm glad your interested in reading it. Keep an eye on your Inbox and please let me know what you think of it. ^_^

Awww! Thanks WaterTrainer243, L100Meganium and Bayleef! *hugs* I hope you'll like it when I post it.

Elite Eevee: Permission granted. And thanks for your lovely comment! Sure I'll read your fic! No probs, I'll go over their and read it as soon as I've finished writing this post!

Blazing Charmander: Yep, I'll PM you the preview. ^_^ I wish I was only getting warmed up but if I ever get round to it, I could always make a sequel to this fic? But first I'll have to finish Sacrifice for a Dream and believe me, that is going to take a llllooooonnnnnggggg time!

Cyndaquil: Yep, that's the one! Aww! Go take a rest! But none of the Sixth Form courses are easy! lol

L100M: I'll send you one tomorrow morning no probs (my time) ^_^

OK, I'm off to bed - Chapter up tomorrow, promise.

Take care

WS
    XxX

¦Honoured PDA Member¦

It is great to know that it will be coming up tomorrow.

Yes, wonderful news to hear that it will be up tomorrow.

~Dragon in the Shadows~ Guest

Hey WS! Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one.

Page 19 of 92 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast