Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

WaterBlaster Guest

Quote Originally Posted by roodude15
    I especially like the part that luvdisc keeps on attacking May for some reason. Why does it do it though? I never really understod it.
    When a couple of people see a Luvdisc, it's a sign that they were meant for each other or something. Luvdisc attacks May because it doesn't want May and Ash to be together, but Misty and Ash.
    Anyway, well done again, Water Spirit!
    You must get straight "A"s when you have to write stories for school!

Dark Tyranitar Guest

*claps* Best chapter yet! Keep 'em comin please!

Hey Water Spirit GREAT job on the story. The chapter was fine. I do have one question though. Why do you spell Luvdisc LuvDisc? Just wondering if there was any significance or if you just like to spell it like that. Can't wait for Chapter 7!
    Fanfic Buddies with the awesome, sweet, and cool Water Spirit! Also, thanks for making my CG acronym!

Well, now that some power hungry admin closed The Boys and Girls Club that was up for 6+ years, I won't be coming here anymore. Send me a msg if you wanna talk, but don't expect a response for a LONG time.

Owner of: The Boys and Girls Club (Click on the banner!)

Big Evil Guest

Great story so far! Just one question: Why does Luvdisc hate May so much?

That...was...GREAT! The way you write is just so pleasant to read, you've managed to keep the characters' personalities while still maintaining your own style. And I just loved all the suspense. I'm glad and sad that I didn't get to see this fic until now. I'm glad in the sense that I didn't have to wait for each chapter like everyone else. I'm sad because now I have to wait for Chapter 7. I especially loved how you put in Luvdisc, and Wallace for an added twist. The way Wallace is portrayed is exactly how I pictured the way he'd talk (sorta snobbish, elegant, etc.) Keep up the good work!

Water_Master Guest

That was Great!!! Loved it!! Can't wait for the next chapter to come!! Keep up the good work!!

Talking Thank You!

WOW! *looks extremely surprised* I was honestly expecting some negative comments on this chapter! Thank you so much for your reviews! It really means a lot to me to hear you talk so positively about it.

roodude15: I especially like the part that luvdisc keeps on attacking May for some reason. Why does it do it though?

Big Evil: Why does Luvdisc hate May so much?
    Well, acutally my clever little friend WaterBlaster has already answered this! And she is right. I think I should have explained it a bit more or maybe put some more emphasis on it but if you remember in Chapter 2,

****SPOILERS THAT MAY RUIN FUTURE CHAPTERS BUT HOPEFULLY NOT TOO MUCH IF I CAN EXPLAIN IT SIMPLY*****

LuvDisc was angry and when it saw (I think it is going to be a she from now on ) Misty and Ash together it became happy.

Ash and May both check their pokedexes in Chapter 3 and it says:

LuvDisc, the Rendezvous Pokemon. LuvDisc’s heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokemon is promised a loving relationship that never ends.

AND (the more important one - note that Ash's pokedex said this!)

LuvDisc, the Rendezvous Pokemon. LuvDisc live in shallow seas in the tropics. This heart-shaped Pokemon earned its name by swimming after loving couples it spotted in the ocean’s waves.

Need I say more? It's called author's craft and I'm very proud of myself for using it! If you still don't understand please PM me and I'll explain it a bit more but I don't want to ruin it for the rest of you.

*****END SPOILERS*********

Why do you spell Luvdisc LuvDisc? Just wondering if there was any significance or if you just like to spell it like that.
    No, I just like it spelt that way!

Thank you!

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Shawn1036902 Guest

Wonderful and marvelous. Nice job, Water Spirit!

I didn't see any areas that I could complain about. (Um... as usual? ^_^) It's not hard to figure out why the Luvdisc always attacked May (Hehe, I figured it out the moment I saw it).

Can't wait for Chapter 7!

Great chapter. Also, if I'm not mistaken, I'd have to say that Wallace is trying to take Misty away. But I'm gonna need a bit more proof of this, before I really jump to this conclusion.

Also, I believe this is exactly how Ash and Misty should meet again. Plus, I wouldn't mind if Misty chose to stick around after that. A team of 5 doesn't seem like a bad idea to me. Besides, May isn't gonna try to take Ash away from Misty. (AAML forever.)

Flamewheel Guest

Awesome chapter once again. I love this story so much. X) I want this to happen in the anime too! I cant wait for your next chapter, hopefully My computer doesnt crash again before that...

Hehe! More reviews! and they're all postive! ^____^ Thank you!

I'm glad that you're enjoying it and I hope that you will continue reading it!

Thanks again!

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦Honoured PDA Member¦

ooo...sorry i didnt reply sooner. I havent been on for a while and I just got on today and I got your message about a new chapter. I was about to go check it anyways and there it was..chapter 6! I LOVED it!!! That was so good..please hurry with the chapter 7 soon. Its hard to wait for a good story to come out. I absolutely loved this chapter and I cant think of a single negative thing to say to it. I really like it but I think it would be a little bit better if Ash shows more jealousy since Misty is having a little crush on Wally. Also, Luvdisc seems evil by the way it has an evil smirk whenever it sees May. eheh...anyways..this is great and please update soon. Like always, I'll be waiting

Reach high,
    For
    stars lie hidden in your soul.
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

+:: Ralph Vaull Starr ::+

Originally posted by xsweet peax

I really like it but I think it would be a little bit better if Ash shows more jealousy since Misty is having a little crush on Wally. Also, Luvdisc seems evil by the way it has an evil smirk whenever it sees May. eheh...anyways..this is great and please update soon. Like always, I'll be waiting
    LOL! You're good at this! I think Ash may turn to be pretty jealous in the next few chapters due to some characters that I am going to introduce.... hehe *laugh evily*. OK enough spoilers but please remember that I am trying to keep this quite close to the anime and Misty has only just returned... so they need to be more um... what the word... aquainted? (as if they need to be ). What I'm trying to do is write like the anime but put in my own style without over doing it. But keen Pokeshippers and sharp readers will probably have notice all the hints I've put in so far! and Ash has shown some jealousy in previous chapters but - like in the anime - it will probably progress as it gets further into the story!

Anyway, thanks for reading and I'll go and write some more of chapter 7 now.

Oh, and for those who still don't understand why LuvDisc keeps attacking May, might understand it more with the help of a post previous to this one and other attacks in the future chapters (combine these two posts together and WHAM! You've got the answer... when I give you the next two chapters! ) Sorry!

Thanks again

Water Spirit
    XxX

¦Honoured PDA Member¦

This fic just gets better and better!*twitchles*^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by MayuZane
    There is nothing noble about dragons. They're basically magical dinosaurs.

At least they're great for surfing.
    lol, applicability.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Spirit
    LOL! You're good at this! I think Ash may turn to be pretty jealous in the next few chapters due to some characters that I am going to introduce.... hehe *laugh evily*. OK enough spoilers but please remember that I am trying to keep this quite close to the anime and Misty has only just returned... so they need to be more um... what the word... aquainted? (as if they need to be ). What I'm trying to do is write like the anime but put in my own style without over doing it. But keen Pokeshippers and sharp readers will probably have notice all the hints I've put in so far! and Ash has shown some jealousy in previous chapters but - like in the anime - it will probably progress as it gets further into the story!

Anyway, thanks for reading and I'll go and write some more of chapter 7 now.

Oh, and for those who still don't understand why LuvDisc keeps attacking May, might understand it more with the help of a post previous to this one and other attacks in the future chapters (combine these two posts together and WHAM! You've got the answer... when I give you the next two chapters! ) Sorry!

Thanks again

Water Spirit
    XxX
    yeah..i know. Thats why I love your story so much..its cause you make it so much alike to the anime. Those are the stories I like so its good. Also, I have noticed a lot of the hints that happened during the story. It was just that story (chapter 6) that I didnt see much happened. Actually, I did but not too much. But thats good since thats much like the anime and it seems to get better and better so im waiting for future chapters. Cant wait...

Reach high,
    For
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

roodude15 Guest

Man I thought I should reread this story and it never gets boring. I could tell how much it is good so I think I will. Your story has so much description that everything could be pictured in my mind. You really sticked to the anime too. I am a Misty and Ash fan too and I do hope to see them one day together since we all know Misty has a thing for Ash. Ah very good I look forward to reading your next chapter. Keep it up.

~roo~

I can see why Engish is one of you're fav subjects!

Glad ya told me about this coz it is really good. I've never really read fanfics, but looks like i'm gonna have to make an exaption for this one

I love your fic! I just read all 6 chapters! I love AAML fics but this one is one of the best I've seen. Your length is good and description is awesome. I have found a few grammer errors and typos but other than that it is awesome! Please post the next chapter soon! You have yourself yet another reader.
    Keep up the great writing!

~Saya~
    I review young adult fiction books: RACHEL READS BOOKS

wow...you have a lot of fans! This story seems to be very addictive since everyone (including me) is returning to see what you got us next....eheheh. The story hooks everyone and they're all falling for it...GOOD JOB! Continue the good work please ^^...I soung like such a dork =D

Reach high,
    For
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

WitchKing_Ringwraith Guest

Neat story! the characters seem so real. This is probably the best fan-fic of the serebii forums. Good Work!!!

PS. does Luvdisc have a bigger role in this AAML? apart from annoying May...XD

Talking

WOW! I've never seen so many readers review this fic before! THANK YOU! I'm really pleased that this fic is getting more readers and that you are responding in posts to let me know what you think! Thank you SO much and I hope that you will continue to read my future chapters and let me know what you think of it! Your reviews are always welcome and much appreciated by me so thank you.

Originally posted by rust321

PS. does Luvdisc have a bigger role in this AAML? apart from annoying May...XD
    Hmmm.... how do I do this without making spoilers? It will have a slightly bigger role but I won't say why (and it may not always attack May )

Originally posted by xsweet peax

wow...you have a lot of fans! This story seems to be very addictive since everyone (including me) is returning to see what you got us next....eheheh. The story hooks everyone and they're all falling for it...GOOD JOB! Continue the good work please ^^...I soung like such a dork =D
    Lol! No you don't sound like a dork! I am very surprised to see so many people reading it but I'm not complaining Please keep reading everybody if you are enjoying it and let me know what you think if you haven't already done so!

Originally posted by Saya

I love your fic! I just read all 6 chapters! I love AAML fics but this one is one of the best I've seen. Your length is good and description is awesome. I have found a few grammer errors and typos but other than that it is awesome! Please post the next chapter soon! You have yourself yet another reader.
    Keep up the great writing!

~Saya~
    Thank you! Yeah, I've read the chapters a few times now just to keep what I've already written fresh in my memory and every time I find mistakes or things which I'm not happy with. Should I change them on the thread or just leave it?

And thank you to everyone else that has reviewed! I am very grateful for your support and reviews and hope that you will continue reading and reviewing! And if anyone wants me to PM them when future chapters are up please let me know if you haven't already done so.

Thanks again!

A very happy

Water Spirit
    XxX

¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Dark Tyranitar Guest

Do you have any idea when the next chapter will be up?

yeah...same question as aggron trainer. I was wondering if you still have school cause if you did..then it would take a while longer to post a chapter right? I mean you would be pretty busy. I would still be waiting for as long as you need but im just wondering if it would be a while ^^. Im getting excited and I wanna know what happened next...eheh =D. Sorry if I sound impatient...dont mind me

Reach high,
    For
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

Question Where is Chapter 7?

Originally posted by Aggron Trainer

Do you have any idea when the next chapter will be up?
    Well, I think that I will put Chapter 7 up right.... NOW! Enjoy!

Chapter 7 - Familiarities with Art

“Wallace, wait!” Misty shouted as he walked away.

He turned towards her.

“Do you think we could have a look around your gallery before we come to the gym?” she pleaded sweetly. “Please?”

He beamed at her. “Of course you may. Go through this door,” he pointed to the one that he was about to pass through. “and take the third door on the left. Please leave through the conservatory doors to go to the gym. I shall see you later.” He said before walking through the door and closing it behind him.

“Hey, Misty!” Ash shouted to her from the pool. “Before we look at his art why don’t we have some fun?”

She smiled cunningly at her friend, ran to the edge of the pool and dive-bombed in.

A while later after the group of friends had changed back into their clothes, they decided to explore Wallace’s gallery and his family’s art. The walked down the corridor to the third door on the left, which Max eagerly opened. Their mouths hung open to see such an extraordinary sight. A large walkway ran down the enormous room where the end was barely visible. The walls were mounted with glamorous paintings, mainly of water Pokemon or water landscapes. Some were painted in vivid colours; others were displayed with oceanic, calming colours that flowed like water. Misty stood in awe at a picture on her right. There were two LuvDiscs in the painting – each looking gleefully at a couple behind them. They were underwater and a boy and girl were holding each other’s hands gracefully. Their faces couldn’t be seen and were shaded in shadows. The girl was a mermaid with an emerald green tail and purple shells as her bikini top. Her hair was a dark auburn and she wore pearls around her neck and wrist. She was smiling affectionately at the boy next to her who was dressed as a prince. He wore a hat with a large rim and red feather that sat on top of his black hair, tied in a ponytail. He had a billowing white shirt with baggy long sleeves he wore tight navy trousers that stopped below the kneecap were his long white stockings started. He wore a brown belt with a sword in a case, which attached to it. He also wore black buckled shoes and he too was smiling at the mermaid.

Ash walked beside Misty and also stared at the painting.

“Hey, that mermaid looks familiar – somehow.” He said out loud.

He remembered a mermaid swimming towards him in a dream perhaps, but couldn’t recall when he had had the dream.

Misty was still fixated on the picture. She admired the considerable detail that had been used with delicate chalk pastels. The detail, the quality – it was flawless and inspirational. Ash noticed her unusual mode and waved a hand in front of her face.

She snapped out of her trance and looked at Ash.

“Um, are you OK?” he asked her uncertainly.

She smiled at him. “Yeah, I’m fine, it’s just this painting is so emotional and beautiful.” She replied confidently. “It’s lovely.”

They read the brass plaque underneath the painting.

Mysterious Lovers Under the Ocean.

Artist: Wallace VI ( 1984 - present )

The current gym leader and the youngest of the Sootopolis generation claimed to see a vision of these two lovers under the sea in a dream that he had when younger. He was inspired to create this masterpiece so that he would never forget the vision he had. He believes that he only saw one LuvDisc in his dream but he allowed two to show that the love bond between the couple would never break as they met by fate. This vision closely links to an old fisherman’s tale, which was later discovered after Wallace’s vision.

The fisherman claimed to see a young soldier jump off his ship into the depths below after none of his acquaintances would believe that he saw a mermaid at the bottom of the sea. He explained to them that he was madly in love with her and as their mockery grew, he decided to spend the remainder of his life with the one he loved. He was seen diving into the see and never surfaced. His body was never found but sailors say that he drowned in his stupidity. No one ever knew if he found the mermaid whom he cherished so dearly or whether they lived happily ever after.

“Wow.” Ash said in awe. “That’s really something huh?”

“Yeah, I wonder if he ever did find the mermaid?” Misty asked as she looked at the painting once more.

“Hey, guys! Check out this painting!” Max shouted from further down the hallway.

He, May and Brock were looking at a smaller picture that was framed on the right hand side and a bit further from where they were standing. They walked over to see them admiring an oil painting of a young girl with her back to them. She was standing on a pier and her long brown hair was dancing in a breeze. Her yellow dress was billowing behind her and she was staring across the ocean in front of and watching a Lapras emerge from the water and jump joyfully into the air. Each droplet of water that was slowly falling back into the ocean was delicately painted to glow and glistening in the beautiful sunset.

Misty stared at it in awe once again.

It’s so… moving.” She said quietly and breathlessly.

“Yeah,” May agreed with her. “It’s so beautiful.”

“I would swim the deepest oceans to meet a girl like her.” Brock said in a dreamy voice and a dozen hearts surrounding him.

“I have to admit,” Max said while adjusting his glasses. “The picture is a true masterpiece.”

Ash looked at the painting with a confused expression.

“What’s everyone getting worked up about? It’s just a picture with a load of dumb coloured lines running across it.” He said airily.

The others stared at him with daggers in their eyes. Misty hit him hard on the head and Pikachu – who had been sitting quietly on his shoulder – hit him with a thunder shock.

“How can you be so dense Ash!” Misty yelled in his face. “You didn’t complain about the one we looked at with the two lovers! What’s wrong with seeing the beauty of this one!”

He held his hands over his head and crouch low on the floor to avoid Misty’s beatings.

“Well I actually thought that the first one was good but this one looks stupid!” he yelled angrily at her.

Brock was also shouting at Ash’s lack of taste and for insulting ‘his lost love’.

A grandfather clock chimed in the hallway stating that they had half an hour until the demonstration started.

“Guys, I think we’d better get a move on over to the gym.” Max said seriously to the arguing group.

“Yeah, but,” May started as she looked down both ways of the corridor. “Which way is it to get out?”

They were standing in the middle of the hallway and couldn’t remember which way they had walked down as each was facing a different way. The others looked around puzzled.

“Um, I think it’s this way.” Brock said pointing to his left.

They followed the corridor down and May opened the door. It was a bedroom. It consisted of a four-poster bed with a blue and silver quilt with matching curtains. It had many canvas around the room – some finished and some not – and an easel by the window. Misty walked over to the small canvas on the easel and gasped.

An outline of herself was drawn on to the canvas and the outline of a head beside her. Two taller heads were above her’s with two smaller ones below her. No detail had been put into any of the faces except hers.

“Why would Wallace draw a picture of me?” she asked confused and slightly scared.

Ash seemed a bit worried.

“C’mon.” he said. “We shouldn’t be here anyway.”

He watched Misty’s scared face and led her towards the doorway. The handle rattled and everyone froze. They each ran to a different hiding place. Brock went and hid behind the curtain, May and Max dove under the bed, Pikachu hid in one of the lampshades and Ash dragged Misty into one of the walk-in wardrobes with him. He quietly closed the door behind him as the figure entered. Misty held her breath by his side and watched through the crack between the doors. Wallace entered the room and looked around. He went to the bed and sat on it and looked at the canvas with Misty on it. He smiled at it.

Meanwhile, underneath the bed, May and Max were being squashed by Wallace’s weight. They were weeping in agony and holding their mouths so that they wouldn’t be tempted to make a sound. When Wallace finally got off the bed, he disturbed the dust that was underneath and where Max and May were hiding.

ATCHOO!

Wallace stood still. He listened for any signs of where the noise had come from. He shook his head and dismissed the fact that he had heard anything. HE put a hand on his chin and pondered.

May held her hand over her mouth and smacked her brother around the head for almost giving them away.

“Now, which Pokemon should I take with me?” Wallace questioned himself aloud.

May looked in horror to see a box of pokeballs beside her under the bed. Wallace bent down beside the bed and lifted the valance slightly. A hand wearing a white glove decorated with navy fingers was holding two pokeballs out for Wallace to take. He looked casually at the hand, took the pokeballs, thanked it and stood up. HE froze as realisation dawned on him at what had just happened. He knelt down and threw the valance back. Nothing. Just a box of pokeballs and a disturbed pile of dust. He seemed confused.

May and Max were holding on desperately to the roof of the four-poster bed. Wallace sat back on the bed, stilling looking puzzled. A faint ripping sound could be heard above him. May and Max’s eyes widened in shock as the roof tore away and they both landed on top of Wallace.

“Will you please get off me and explain what is going on?” an irritated voice mumbled beneath May and Max. They quickly got off of him as Brock moved away from the curtain and towards May and Max. Ash and Misty also emerged from the wardrobe, with Misty holding onto Ash’s arm uncertainly. They moved cautiously over to Wallace. Pikachu hopped off the lampshade and onto Ash’s shoulder.

“We’re sorry, Wallace,” Brock began. “But we got confused on which way we came and ended up in your bedroom instead. We’re sorry.”

Wallace looked at him slightly unconvinced.

“But why did you hide, when you heard me coming?” he asked.

“We thought that you might yell at us and we didn’t want to seem stupid by getting lost in your gallery.” Ash cut in quickly.

Ash looked at the canvas with Misty’s picture on it and then looked back at Wallace. Wallace caught his eye secretly and turned the canvas around so that it was no longer visible. Ash narrowed his eyes at him and stepped in front of Misty protectively as Wallace walked over to them.

“They demonstration will start in a few minutes. Would you like me to lead you there so that you don’t get lost again?” he asked courteously.

“Er… yeah if that’s OK?” May answered for them.

Wallace bowed to her slightly and retrieved a few more pokeballs from under the bed before leading them out of the room. Misty glanced nervously at Ash as he looked at her. He sighed and followed Wallace out of the room with the others.

“I’m hoping a lot of leaders will turn up today,” Wallace said to the group as they neared the gym.

They had remained quiet throughout the walk to the gym – Wallace trying to make conversation occasionally. Ash remained in between Misty and Wallace.

Wallace opened the doors to the gym to display a large crowd of chatting people who fell silent as Wallace entered the gym. Misty brightened at the prospect of seeing so many people she recognised.

End Chapter 7

Sorry for the wait guys but I've written half of Chapter 8 already as they are linked together quite closely. I'm going away from Thursday to Saturday so I will try and get it up for you by then. *fingers crossed*

Well, hope you enjoy it and please let me know what you think of it!

Originally posted by xsweet pea

I was wondering if you still have school cause if you did..then it would take a while longer to post a chapter right? I mean you would be pretty busy. I would still be waiting for as long as you need but im just wondering if it would be a while ^^. Im getting excited and I wanna know what happened next...eheh =D. Sorry if I sound impatient...dont mind me
    Yeah, I am still at school and I've been dragged down recently with an overload of work but I was determined to finish this chapter today because I felt guilty about leaving it so long! (I even started writing some of it during Maths LOL)

Anyway please let me know what you think of it!

Thanks

Water Spirit
    XxX

¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Mysterious Lovers Under the Ocean.

Artist: Wallace VI ( 1984 - present )

The current gym leader and the youngest of the Sootopolis generation claimed to see a vision of these two lovers under the sea in a dream that he had when younger. He was inspired to create this masterpiece so that he would never forget the vision he had. He believes that he only saw one LuvDisc in his dream but he allowed two to show that the love bond between the couple would never break as they met by fate. This vision closely links to an old fisherman’s tale, which was later discovered after Wallace’s vision.

The fisherman claimed to see a young soldier jump off his ship into the depths below after none of his acquaintances would believe that he saw a mermaid at the bottom of the sea. He explained to them that he was madly in love with her and as their mockery grew, he decided to spend the remainder of his life with the one he loved. He was seen diving into the see and never surfaced. His body was never found but sailors say that he drowned in his stupidity. No one ever knew if he found the mermaid whom he cherished so dearly or whether they lived happily ever after.
    Awww, how beatiful! I love love stories and legends of everlasting love.
    I love that idea about the painting!
    I can't wait chapter 8!

Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast