Page 45 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2286

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

Elite Eevee Guest

Sorry, but I don't think a sequel for this or SfaD should be made. I want a filler space for thought. And the upcoming fic is still in development! Still, glad you liked my reveiw. And it's okay about the plans.

Kid Sid Guest

right im guessing it haves something to do with luvdisc fainting?

Ok responding to your responses to my 3 posts lol, your welcome , I thought Sacrifice for a Dream would be different, and yes, please PM me. Please? Now, about the upcoming chapter, I feel it may have little to do with romance, maybe one or both Ash and Misty get in bad condition again, and almost die? Lol, I like trying to thinnk outside the box . I'm not very good at it though, am I? Lol, I amuse myself somehow . Now, I cannot say whether or not I want a sequel or not, it depends on how this story ends. I'll give an answer when you finish this fic, k ?
    Last edited by Wyvern; 6th January 2005 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Spelling
    -_-

~Dragon in the Shadows~ Guest

That was an interesting chapter. I didn't really get the end but I'm sure the great and powerful (hahahahaha!) Water Spirit will make it make sense! ^_^ Oh yeah, sorry for posting so late. In 6th grade there's a lot of homework to keep me busy (I HATE HOMEWORK!!!)!!! I put on my sig for people to read this aaml. It's winter break so will there be a chapter every day?

Longest post ever made by me. And most misspellings to. Signed: Queen of Pokemon!

ooo... I think I get it. I remember that scene a while back that I think had a sunset in it but it might be wrong. When I read the part when you said that the sunset meant something and that its something from the past but I could be wrong. Actually, I probably am but it seems like it kinda fit. Well, it seems like it might be right but hey maybe not. If its a scene from your story, then I think I got a scene that might work but then again it could be wrong. I wanna write down and ask if its right but then I dont wanna spoil your story IF its right...which I doubt it is but hey it could
    Last edited by xsweet_peax; 19th December 2004 at 4:36 AM.

Reach high,
    For
    stars lie hidden in your soul.
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

+:: Ralph Vaull Starr ::+

Chibi Guest

Very good chapter, if I do say so myself.

I've just rejoined Serebii Forums and everything and have spent all night reading up on your fic! You're lucky I dun care about school, because I have it in... About two and a half hours and have yet to get some sleep...!

...Oh well!

I hope that you continue this soon, because I'm ready and willing for a good finish!

--Chibi--

PS: Please look into my AAMR ficcie, "Closure".

PPS: I'd like a PM whenever you get the chance to update (if you can)!

Cool chap, glad to hear the exams are over, now i gotta start revisng for mine in Januray as soon as we go back to school

I think I know what the next chap is gonna be about. But Im not telling!
    All hail Moonlusion the Wise, leader of the Mightyena Tribe. *all Mightyenas howls in approval* : HHHOOOWWWLLL!!! She is also Princess of Castle Moon of Cloud Nine Island where she and her clan resisdes.

I Shall Always Remain A Loyal POKESHIPPER To The End.
    Long Live POKESHIPPING!

I'm also a proud loyal supporter of Umbrellashipping.
    Arnold and Helga Forever!!! <--- Like 'em? Then click this link: http://heyarnold.twotoasts.de/?page=Grafiken

I think I know what the next chap is gonna be about.    Spoiler:
    *wink wink* get my drift?
    All hail Moonlusion the Wise, leader of the Mightyena Tribe. *all Mightyenas howls in approval* : HHHOOOWWWLLL!!! She is also Princess of Castle Moon of Cloud Nine Island where she and her clan resisdes.

Long Live POKESHIPPING!

Arnold and Helga Forever!!! <--- Like 'em? Then click this link: http://heyarnold.twotoasts.de/?page=Grafiken

Summer Wolf Guest

Moonlusion, Why did you double post and not edit?

Shouldn't do that.

lugin1212 Guest

this is still pretty good i cant wait for the next chapter so dont spoil it or something bad might happen "pull something out closet' anyhoo i hope the next one goes great maybe you should hold it till christmas as if it was a chris present sorta maybe"everyone stares angry at me cause they want story" good luck!

P.S.dont read this next part

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Hiya guys. ^_^ I'll do a respose post later but just to let you know that Chapter 26 is undergoing some major changes/heart attacks and nightmares on my behalf though I'm actually hoping that it will be well worth it. This chapter is going to have everything - suspense, adventure, excitment, most of it! ^_^;

Also, I'm also undergoing a Christmas treat for you guys that might appear on the Fiction Forums on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. ^_^ So make sure to look out for something with my name by it! lol Any questions on this surprise, send it to me in a PM rather than spam this bit up. I'll let you know Chapter 26's release date asap!

Take care!

Luv

WS
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Ahhh!!! Sorry this is so late!! T___T

Every fanfic needs a mysterious voice! XD Silly Ash, but I suppose it's a good thing he went! Jumping off cliffs is fun! XD The character interaction between Misty and May was really nice, and Brock and Max trying to keep Ash from knowing was funny too! As well as Brock's random Nurse Joy comment... Professor Ivy! XD Ohh... Cliffhanger! Or... Cliffjumper! XD Can't wait to find out more! Update soon!

Shunok Guest

I agree with hyliansage that it's a cliffjumper, not a cliffhanger.

Pikachu#25lover Guest

Hey WS!! Sry I haven't posted in a while - forgot login password. I'm stupid like that!! Great chapter! Who was the one who fell down with Misty? So curious. Hope u do well on exams. I took mine yesturday . . . hope I passed! Talk to ya later!!

*gets tears in eyes* Im soooooooo sorry I thought i was editing it but i geuss i did something wrong or made a mistake while doing it.*bows down ridiculously low* I hope you guys can forgive me for my fatal and idiotic error.

Long Live POKESHIPPING!

i hope your next chapter is very soon... the suspense is killing me.
    **Banner made by me. Click the banner to visit my deviantART**
    - + - + - + -
    - + - + - + -

Ratboy Guest

^spam >.<

anyway, i look forwad to next chapter, i really like this fic, very sweet XD

I promised you a Christmas gift and here it is:

Chapter 26 – The Battle For the Heart (Part 1)

Brock, Max and May stealthily but carefully made their way down the side of the mountain to aid their friends. Reaching his companions first, Brock ran over and knelt down beside Ash and Misty who were both unconscious.

“Are they going to be OK?” May asked with a trembling voice as she held her hands up to her mouth.

Brock didn’t answer her and pulled out two blankets that he wrapped Misty and Ash in to keep them warm.

“I can’t carry both of them.” He finally said. “May, would you be able to carry Misty?”

May nodded and bent down so that Brock could place Misty’s limp body on her back. She stood up heavily to test her weight and found that she could just manage. Brock placed Ash on his back, knowing that he would be heavier than Misty, until he heard Ash groan and set him back down on the ground where he sat up and held his head. The group were relieved to see him conscious again until he caught sight of Misty and ran over to her and May.

“Since no one is doing much now, can someone please take over Misty for me? She’s getting really heavily!” May moaned as she stumbled and Ash helped take Misty from her.

Brock took Misty from him and examined her. He couldn’t see any signs of visual harm to her and was about to tell the group that they would need to get Ash and Misty to get a check up when Misty groaned and opened her eyes. She saw the others looking down at her and she grimaced as she sat up and held her head.

“Are you alright?” Ash asked her.

The group knelt down beside her as Misty’s eyes began to focus on the people in front of her. She seemed dazed and disorientated until she blinked several times and smiled at her friends.

One sacrifice has been made and proven. Now it is your turn to repay the deed. The voice Misty had heard earlier whispered on the wind as a harsh breeze followed and circled around Misty as it died as instantly as it came.

Misty’s face went pale as the colour drained from her face when she heard these words and looked to see that her friends’ expressions were not at all affected by what she had just heard.

“Did you hear that?” she asked them unsurely.

“Hear what?” Max asked her perplexed.

Misty looked down at her knees and drew them up to her face.

“Misty, what’s the matter?” May asked her worriedly. “What’s wrong?”

“There is something that is not right – something that led me off the edge of a cliff and is now tormenting me with words that no one else can hear.” Misty replied solemnly.

The others gazed at her if she was going mad. They didn’t say anything until Misty moved her face away from her knees and began to explain what she meant. The other’s listened to her intently as they watched the last remaining splashes of colour drain away from her face and she swayed slightly from side to side.

“And this voice keeps telling me that I have to make a sacrifice.” She finished weakly.

“You don’t think it means that you have to die or anything like that do you?” Max asked in a frightened voice and nervously looked around to see if anything was likely to jump out at Misty and he would be caught in the crossfire.

“I don’t know.” Misty replied in a dazed tone. “But the voice said that a sacrifice-”

She swayed once more and landed on Ash’s shoulder where she fell unconscious.

“She’s in shock, Ash.” Brock replied seriously. “She needs to be tended to and so do you. Whatever that thing was that spooked Misty and caused her to fall of the cliff may still be near by. We need to keep a close eye on her to protect her.”

The others nodded in agreement and Ash took hold of Misty and placed her on his back. He carried her for the remainder of the journey until his head felt dizzy and the pain across his chest began to overpower him. Brock noticed this and insisted that he take over Misty though Ash refused. He continued to press on as they drew nearer to the Pokemon Centre. May rushed to Ash’s side to help support him, which he accepted gratefully. Another wave of pain shot across his chest and he fell to his knees. May cried out his name as Misty’s lifeless figure slipped away from Ash. He caught her before she fell but resulted in causing himself more pain as he closed his eyes to try to distract his attention from the numbness forming in his chest. Brock scooped up Misty into his arms and began to carry her as he focused his attention on Ash. Brock instructed May to allow Ash to use her as his support but she was already thinking ahead of him. She pulled his arm across her shoulder and wrapped her other arm around his waist so that he could attempt to stand up with her support. Brock urged them to hurry as both Ash and Misty were in deep need of medical attention.

They reached the Pokemon Centre with Ash now leaning on May for full support and Nurse Joy greeting them at the doors when she saw the state of them. She hurried Misty and Ash through the doors when the group saw a familiar face being given a tray of pokeballs by a Chancey.

“Thanks, Chancey.” The figure said politely as he turned around and saw the unhappy scene of Misty in Brock’s arms and May supporting Ash. “What happened to Misty?” he said in alarm.

He subconsciously put his tray back on the counter and swiftly moved over to Misty.

“We can’t explain now, Brendan.” Brock said kindly but firmly as he hoisted Misty back up into his arms as she began to slip down.

He rushed into one of the emergency rooms with Nurse Joy with May, Ash and Max following closely behind. Brendan noted Ash’s condition as he disappeared through the door and peered through the window as he saw Misty being set down on a bed and Ash being laid out on another bed – wincing in pain. He rushed to the door, which immediately opened as he approached it, as Nurse Joy forcefully ushered Brock, May and Max out of the room. Brendan demanded to Nurse Joy that he wanted to see Misty though she counteracted persistently that she needed to attend to both the patients at once. She closed the door behind her and Brendan forcefully punched it after her and demanded an explanation from the rest of the group.

May brought over so drinks from the vending machine as Brock and Brendan sat down with Brock explaining as much as he could to what had happened with Ash and Misty. Brendan sadly looked at the floor, then raised his head as he stood up and walked out of the door.

“Where are you going?” Max called after him.

“I’ve got something I need to do.” He replied blandly as he disappeared through the entrance.

“I wonder what’s got him?” May asked out loud as she took a sip of her drink.

Several hours passed before Brendan returned to the group again – barely saying a word but with a smile on his face. The friends had not heard any news of Misty or Ash’s conditions, until Nurse Joy emerged a while after Brendan’s return, holding a bowl of which she was stirring a purple mixture inside. Brock and Brendan stood up immediately as she came towards them and smile.

“Both Misty and Ash are going to be fine.” She said happily and watched the relief spread over their faces. “Misty has had a little knock to the head but nothing to worry about – it hasn’t caused any damage, only a stun that caused her to faint. Ash on the other hand will need to remain here for a couple of days if he wants to make a full recovery. This antidote is only to be used to when he is facing his battles. When he is not battling he needs to be here so that he can recover – at least till he can manage to stay on his feet.” She ended on a lighter tone and winked.

“Can we see them?” May asked anxiously.

Nurse Joy nodded and stepped away to allow them to pass through the door. The companions hurried through and immediately circled around Ash and Misty’s beds where they both looked up at them and smiled. Misty was surprised to see Brendan but she was happy for his company.

May settled herself on a chair between Ash and Misty’s beds while Brock and Max sat around the other side of Ash’s and Brendan had positioned himself next to Misty’s bed. Nurse Joy surveyed the scene from the doorway as she continued to stir the contents in the bowl.

“So how are you feeling, Ash?” May asked him quietly.

He was touched by her concern and her loyalty towards him – especially since it had been her who has aided him when his chest pains had commenced again. He smiled at her and watched the relief wash over her face at his confident reply. He looked past May and towards Misty’s bed where he saw her having a quiet conversation with Brendan. Ignoring them, he continued to talk with Brock and May as Max went to aid Nurse Joy outside the room.

Brendan caught Ash’s eye as he looked over at Misty and himself and smiled to himself and assure Misty that he would be right back. He walked over to Ash and smiled at him.

“Hey, are you feeling better than before?” he asked him.

“Ur… yeah.” Ash replied unsurely.

“Well I just wanted to tell you when your next match is and who you will be facing.” Brendan replied. “They put the results up on the boards a while ago in the Pokemon Centre. But there is something you need to know first. You have automatically qualified for the second round of the tournament.”

“What?” Ash cried out in alarm. “How come I don’t have to fight?”

“The person whom you were fighting against was with his partner and they both entered the tournament in the hope that they would face each other in the finals. However, his partner was knocked out in the preliminaries and they promised each other that neither one would continue in the tournament if either of them was knocked out. His partner told him to ignore what they had said before and to carry on through the competition but he insisted on keeping his promise and has forfeited. He told the judges today and because you were supposed to face him, you have automatically qualified.” Brendan finished and awaited Ash’s reaction.

Ash was unsure how to show his feelings – he felt happy and excited that he wouldn’t have to fight and that he had automatically qualified, though a part of him was feeling guilty and unsure as to whether accepting this was the best thing to do. He then remembered some wise words that Misty had once said to him, in that everything happens for a reason and usually for the best. He smiled at Brendan and thanked him for taking the time to find this out for him.

“That’s great news, Ash.” Misty said from her bed. “Now it means that you won’t have to fight tomorrow, so you’ll have today and tomorrow to recover some more of your strength.”

“I think we should allow Misty and Ash some time alone so that they can regain some of their strength.” Nurse Joy remarked a while after when she noticed that Ash and Misty were both looking tired. “I’ll allow you to see them again later but for now, they need some rest.”

None of them protested at this proposal and as the friends left the room, they promised to see Ash and Misty again before they went back to their room. Nurse Joy came in and gave Ash some antidote to help sooth his pain and then tended to Misty, where she took her temperature and had a quite word with her so that Ash couldn’t over hear. He frowned to see that they wouldn’t talk in front of him but ignored the fact when Nurse Joy said she would return in a while later to check on them. Ash sat up slightly in his bed and looked over at Misty. Her eyes were closed but she didn’t have the peaceful expression upon her face that usually came when she slept. She seemed slightly distressed and lost in her dreams. She sat up abruptly in her bed and was gasping for air until she caught Ash looking at her and blushed.

“Misty, are you OK?” Ash asked her in a worried tone.

“I’m OK.” She replied quietly.

She leant back against her pillow and stared up at the ceiling.

“Ash, can I ask you something?”

“Sure. What is it?”

“Have you ever been in love?”

Ash was taken aback by this question and sweat dropped as he put on a nervous smile for her.

“Urr.. why do you ask?” he laughed.

Misty sighed and sat up to face him.

“It doesn’t matter. I just keep having that dream about what that voice said back up by the mountain. It doesn’t make any sense, I mean, what do I have to sacrifice and why?”

“Well, maybe it’s just something that is telling you to follow what’s inside for a change.”

Misty looked up at Ash in shock and then smiled. She pressed the subject no further and left Ash thinking about what Misty had said about him ever being in love.

“Hey, Misty, I just though of a time when I might have been in love!” he shouted out happily.

“Yeah!” Misty answered him abruptly and excitedly. “Who with?”

“With Bianca!” He stated joyfully that he was able to answer her question.

“Oh.”

“Yeah, she was always really nice to me and she gave me a kiss once and I always thought she was really pretty. Prettier than most girls anyway…” He finished slyly.

Misty’s face fell slightly until she recalled what he had just said.

“Prettier than me?” she asked him in a pout with folded arms.

Ash spied on her reaction with one eye.

“Yeah, I mean not many girls can compare to someone as beautiful as her.” He replied airily and shrugged.

Misty jumped out of bed and stormed up to Ash’s bed where she grabbed him by his shirt and started shaking him viciously at what he had just said.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT MANY GIRLS CAN COMPARE TO HER?!?!” She shouted in his face.

“It…was… a …joke… Misty…WHAH!! You…are…very…pretty! Wha, wha, wha!” He tried to reason with her.

Brock and May opened the door to see Ash and Misty fighting and Misty apparently winning as Brock folded his arms and stated that it looked as if Misty was back to normal. May’s eye’s widened when he said this and she immediately rushed into the room to try and separate Misty from Ash. Knowing that she would need help, Brock casually restrained a kicking and frustrated Misty as May attended to a dazed Ash sprawled out on the bed.

“What did he do this time?” Brock asked in an annoyed tone.

Ash sat up on his bed and yelled out at Misty’s irritated face as he quietly apologise to her and stood up to face her. It struck him that he was standing up with very little pain. He flexed himself carefully and realised that whatever Misty had done must have helped his chest pains as he knew the medicine Nurse Joy had given him did not contain any of the berry mixture and would not have reacted this quickly.

“Wow, Misty! I guess I should wind you up more often if it works as a pain reliever!” Ash joked.

“Humph!” Was Misty’s reply as Max came bounding into the room announcing that Misty’s sisters were on the phone.

They walked into the reception area as Max directed them to the phone and Misty took up a seat in front of the videophone and began to speak to her sisters.

“Misty, we kinda have a bit of a problem.” Daisy said unsurely down the phone.

“What’s wrong? Do you need me back at the gym?” Misty replied anxiously.

“No, it’s not that, it’s just… well… this is the problem.” Daisy held Psyduck up to the videophone and its face was sad and depressed as it looked longingly at its master. “It hasn’t eaten anything since you left, Misty, maybe you should take it with you.”

“Hang on a second! Psyduck looks fatter than ever! How can it not be eating? It looks fine to me apart from you’ve put sticky tape on its eyes to make them droop!” Misty said angrily down the phone.

“Like, Misty, Psyduck’s your Pokemon! I think you should take it.” Daisy replied as she recalled Psyduck to its pokeball and transferred it to Misty.

“No! I left it with you to take care of so that you could have some experience with all types of Pokemon!” Misty retaliated and pressed the button on the machine to send the pokeball back.

“Misty, like, we’ve trained with Psyduck enough! Now it’s your turn!” Daisy said and sent the pokeball back to Misty.

“No, it’s your turn!” Misty replied and pressed the button again.

The two girls furiously pressed the button with Brock and Ash trying to warn them that the machine wasn’t designed for this, until there was a large explosion from Daisy’s end and she appeared on the videophone with a charcoal face.

“Great going, Misty. Now Psyduck’s stuck at my end.” Daisy said to her little sister with narrow eyes.

“What do you mean Psyduck’s with you? It’s right here!” Misty shouted and showed Daisy the pokeball.

Daisy gazed at the pokeball in Misty’s hand with wide eyes and then showed her a pokeball that was still at her end. Misty goggled at in amazement as Daisy released the Pokemon to reveal Psyduck. It hopped up in front of the screen and smiled at Misty who looked down at the pokeball in her hand and released it. Psyduck appeared on the floor beside her – looking as clueless as ever. Misty’s mouth trembled in horror as she heard her friends gasp behind her.

“YOU’VE CLONED IT!” Misty screamed at Daisy. “No we have two clueless Psyducks!”

The Psyduck at Misty’s end hopped up to the screen and saw it’s fellow clone. Simultaneously, both Psyducks held their heads and tilted it towards the same side. Testing to see their likeness, they tilted it to the other side. They both span around in circles at the same time and posed with a peace sign to its fellow clone.

“Like, how weird was that?” Daisy said. “Oh, I think I can hear Tracey coming, well, gotta go, see ya!” She finished and clicked off from her end.

Misty stared down at Psyduck and collapsed on to the desk in front of her and let out a fountain of tears.

“OF ALL THE POKEMON TO BE CLONED IN THE WORLD WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE PSYDUCK?!?!” she yelled to the heavens above her and banged her head several times against the desk.

“Chill, Misty, it’s not that bad.” Ash tried to reason with her.

She glared at him maliciously and he backed away from her. Psyduck looked impeccably pleased with itself as it waddled around the reception area and unconsciously bumped into Ash’s leg. It looked up at him, blinked, looked back at Misty who was eyeing it cautiously, blinked, looked back at Ash and laughed at him with a mischievous grin on his face. Furiously blushing, Misty angrily returned it to its pokeball and went back into her room.

“What’s wrong with her?” Max asked while hiding behind his big sister.

“Who knows.” May replied in awe.

“I think… she’s cured now.” Brock finished randomly, noting Misty’s temper and negative walk into her room. “Who would have thought the best remedy for illness would be strangling Ash and cloning your Psyduck?”

“And this is incredible! Ash Ketchum, candidate number 515, has easily won himself into the quarter finals!” The commentator blazed through the microphone.

With the help of the berry mixture that Nurse Joy had given him earlier that day, Ash was even more confident and eager to win his way into the quarter finals. He had succeeded. Having rested while he could to try and get his strength back to normal, he was feeling as if nothing could dampen his spirits.

The group celebrated lunch in a nearby café and when they had finished queuing up and sat down to eat their food in front of the TV screen that was showing the day’s battles – they had already finished. A young blonde woman dressed in a red suit was announcing the highlights of the day and giving interviews. Her following words brought the group’s attention towards her:

“And now we will have an interview with one of the favourites of this competition, Brendan…”

“Brendan’s just fine.” The familiar face replied casually.

“Oh, you are so charming, Brendan. So how do you think you are fairing in this competition?” The woman asked him with a false smile.

“Um…OK.”

“We’ve had a bit of a spotlight on you from quite early on in the League haven’t we? Especially with that beautiful young lady whom you seem to be very close with. Are you thinking of getting together?”

Misty’s face had not been this red in quite a long time and she sank down in her chair and buried her head under a menu as Ash glared at her.

“Well, I don’t think that’s any of your business.” Brendan replied casually and folded his arms.

“But you don’t deny it?”

Brendan remained silent.

“Listen, I’ve gotta go and talk to someone.” He said politely and left the reporter standing there on her own in front of the camera.

“And there you have are hunky mystery man!” She said excitedly. “Ladies, you may have some competition for his heart!” She whispered and winked to the camera as the commercials commenced.

Nobody spoke. They silently ate their hamburgers and fries and listened to the rest of the highlights of the day, until a figure walked into the café and made his way over to the group’s table.

“Hey, guys, how are you all doing?” Brendan asked warmly.

“We’re doing great.” Misty replied cheerfully. “We saw you being pestered by that presenter on TV though.”

“Yeah, that’s one of the reasons that I came over here – so that I can apologise.” He said solemnly.

“And what was the other reason? So that you could talk to Misty alone?” Ash snapped.

“Ash! What’s wrong with you?” Misty asked him in alarm.

Brendan frowned at him.

“Ever since you came to League you haven’t noticed anything have you?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Ash raged.

Brendan shook his head and chuckled.

“You really are dense – especially to emotions.” He muttered.

“No I’m not!” Ash shouted, drawing people’s attention.

“Really?” Brendan challenged.

“Ash! Brendan! Stop this!” Misty shouted and stood up in between them.

“So what else have you got to say then?” Ash asked in a grumpy tone. “Nothing for Misty?”

“No, what I have to say is for you, Ash.” Brendan replied casually. “I’m facing you in the next round.”

End Chapter 26

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I wish you all a prosperous and happy new year!

Best wishes to you all and as a continuation of this surprise, look out for Reunited For Christmas - taking my time and delaying this chapter but I hope both are worth it. Those who asked for their names have been relocated to Chapter 26 version 2 because it proved to be so difficult but I promise they'll be in this chapter which will be posted for you soon.

Please let me know what you think of it!

Love and best wishes!

From

Water Spirit
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

schrack Guest

Talking

First poster! Yay! Anyway, good chapter WS. Can't wait to see what happens between Brenden and Ash.

#2!

Great job, WS, I loved the little "hurt hurt hurt, then get hurt more" thing between Ash and Misty! And great idea, although something told me that two rivals in the same competition was suspicious, with the Ash-Brendan fight. Keep up the good work, I can't wait til next chapter!

MG

Elite Eevee Guest

Okay, I read this, and all, but I only paid attention to one part. My laughter will give it away.

WHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! OH DEAR GOD, TWO PSYDUCKS?! WHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

There, I said, now I'm done. Great chapter, and merry Christmas.

Summer Wolf Guest

Good Job on that Fanfic and cloning the Pysducks was funny!!

Can't wait for Brendan and Ash's battles!!!

Christmas Joy!!!

Lightning Guest

Cool! Nice Christmas present WS! Thank you, I enjoyed this chapter a lot. LOL, it was funny. Anyways I also can't wait for Ash and Brendan to compete with each other, it should be an exciting battle. Hahahaha! Two Psyducks, Misty can't even deal with one Psyduck and now there's another one. LOL, great chapter WS, sooo can't wait for the next chapter, hope you hurry, later, and thanks for the PM again, really helps.

Dark Tyranitar Guest

Woah, that was awesome how misty jumped out of her bed and yelled at him after he said what he did, i think he was testing her the way he looked at her reaction Anyways, i can't wait to see the next part! Merry Christmas!

Page 45 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast