Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2287

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

Ororo Munroe Guest

That was a nice chapter. I liked the competition and the part where Brock got a girl was amusing. Nice job.

Okay, that part of the sentence was weird. *lol* I know what you mean by "toilets", but I think that maybe another word would be more suitable here, such as "restroom" or "ladies' room".
    Oh, that's just a British term . . . I think. I'm not British, so I'm not sure. But I think so.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Vermilion Guest

This story makes me , great job, keep up the great work WS, but remember, in your own time *hugs*

Kold Krush Guest

that was great. i mean i think i have a good feeling about the sacrifice bit i dont want to embarass myself so im not going to tell.
    interesting. AWW misty kissed ash!! Awww *meow like a cap* that was just weird
    well great chapter and thanks for the PM

>_< I really need to work on my time organisation. *gasps* Wow. I wasn’t expecting this kind of response to a new chapter – I thought that people had lost interest! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Lol I’m really happy! ^___^ Thank you all so, so much! Umm… looks like a lot to answer, here goes!

xspx: *hugs* Oh wow! I’m so glad that you liked it that much! ^_^ That voice thing is definitely going to be solved soon – don’t worry. Thanks for your review!

Elite Eevee: ROFL Love your reaction. ^_^ Oh don’t worry, Misty’s not psuedo-suicidal – at least not in my fic anyway. XD lol Brock would love to hear that! Yes, I did get your PM (eventually ^_^) and thank you so much. Thanks again!

Cyndaquil: lol Thanks anyway!

WaterTrainer: ^__^ Maybe I should open a thread in the FanArt Section that shows some of the art that I got my inspiration from – along with some of my own so that it’s not crowded by others. XD lol My work’s rubbish. Anywho, thanks for your review!

Schrack: ^_^ That’s OK. Lol Remember that this fic is suited for all ages and follows close to the anime – somehow I don’t think she would have spent the night with Ash at her age. ^_^

Gladdecease: Wow. Thank you so much! Lol I promised you a while ago that I would put your name in as well as Psyduck – could have been interesting if they did use your name but I couldn’t think of how it could have been water related – unless if I made it some beautiful tropical underwater plant but then that might have gone to far coz then that would require a lot of detail and you know the rest. ^_^ So I hope you liked how it fitted in though and thank you for your lovely review. ^_^

Kyle Katarn: Hello there! Nice name. ^_^ Wow, umm… thank you. I really don’t know what to say! Lol oh yes, Brendan’s a mysterious character on the quiet… Thanks for your wonderful review!

NintendoMaster: O_O He has arrived. Lol j/k Awww… thank you. ^_^ This is probably a personal favourite of mine. Lol what if I told you that at the other end of the voice said ‘ouch’. Hehe Yep, Brendan and Ash are next!

Blazing Charmandar: Told ya! Lol, yeah it did turn out pretty long in the end. Well the plot didn’t take long but putting it all into words did! Hehe that’s the trickier part but as you can see – it seemed to work in the end. ^_^ I’m glad you enjoyed it.

They also seem to be getting much closer now. The way they were sitting together alone, watching a sunset on the beach. Now that's romantic.

Well done on this chapter. Keep up the good work and don't rush any chapters. This one was a real gem.
    *sighs* But the question is, how long is it going to last? Whoops! Did I say that out loud? That last paragraph you wrote there BC really touched my heart *hugs* Thank you so much.

Hyliansage: *looks around* Where? XD Brendan’s purpose? Hmmm… we shall soon see… ^_^ Oh don’t worry, you’ll find out in the next chapter – well actually, you probably won’t but you’ll be given more of a hint. ^_^ lol How could she give it to Ash? That would be no good! Thanks for your review!

Thanks Lightning! ^_^

Thank you so much Supernerd! ^_^ I’ll do my best!

Shining Lapras: Aww. Thanks. I’ll see what I can do. ^_^

Tahukan: Thanks. OK, I’ll see if I can put your name in. ^_^

BlueCorgi23: Thanks. ^_^ The voice WILL become clearer, don’t worry. Along with the sacrifice ^_^ Aurora will be around but she is not going to be playing any major parts in the following chapters. Thanks for your support!

Dark Tyranitar: Thanks. Hehe I think it might end up being one of those things that the Author will have to explain rather than the story but if I do explain it then I’ll be giving a lot away. ^_^ Difficult.

Chibi: Thanks and no probs about the PM. ^_^ Awww… sure hun, I’ll put your name in if it makes you feel special. ^_^ O_O Oh dear, thanks for pointing that out, I’ll make sure to change that. Lol Even after proof reading, you always miss something. Thank you for correcting that for me. ^_^

Hakajin: lol thank you very much.

One or two things: could you really do an underwater kiss like that? I thought of that once myself once, but wouldn't you be getting mostly carbon dioxide? And if you hold your breath so long that you pass out, you start breathing again automatically. But those are just minor technicallities.
    While skimming through, I noticed a few of you point this out so I will explain it at the end of this post. ^_^ Thanks for your review!

BladedVixen: thank you very much! ^_^

Pokeplayer: lol Thank you. Hehe I did stop with the names until I realised that I hadn’t used a few and had to add them into this chapter but it looks like it’s starting again. ^_^ Only once more and then I’m putting my foot down – I’m a little softie and don’t like to let people down. ROFL Then you would have just lost 200 dollars my friend, because I did not intend for it to be Team Rocket at all. XD However, since I didn’t state who it was and there is a good chance that it could have been Team Rocket if we were all there watching the show, I shall let you off. ^_^ j/k Hmm… let’s see… Team Rocket last featured in Chapter something… Meh, OK, they’ll be back – I had a little thought of introducing them in the next chapter anyway because something needs to happen to Ash and I was wondering how it would work… hey, thanks for the inspiration pokeplayer! *hugs*

MistyLover: ^_^ Your link to Pokemon Heroes with the Pokemon used means that one of my missions has been fulfilled. ^_^ Great job! Thanks, I’m really glad you liked it. Wow! You must have liked it to write that much .^_^ Thanks so much for a wonderful review!

Chipsy: Aww! You’re so sweet. ^_^ OK, I’ll make sure to look for those mistakes and correct them when I get round to finishing editing it. ^_^ Thanks again!

Master of Chaos: ^_^ I’ll explain below. Aww… thank you!

Awww! Thanks Bayleef! ^_________^

Lugin1212: And it looks like the name thing has started again. ^_^ Sure, I’ll put ya name in! Awww! Thank you! I hope your work load goes down – I know what it feels like. Thanks again!

Misty_aquamaster: ^_^ No probs and once again, your English was perfect. ^_^ No faults (apart from you spelt sacrifice wrong ^_^). Thanks! It will all be revealed soon.

Gonbemaster: thanks – would you mind pointing out the mistakes for me please? Thank you. ^_^

MageRock: Apparently so! ^_^ I’m surprised every time by the popularity. Thank you and I’ll try my best!

Brian Powell: Hiya! I’ll make sure to change your name on my PM list. ^_^ I’ve read bit and bobs but I’m desperately trying to find the time to read all of it – I like it!
    Aww.. that’s really sweet. ^_^ *hugs* lol you’re really making me blush with your kind words… thank you very much. Lol bye then and nice to meet you!

Crystal Mew: Oh it’s fun but don’t try it in Misty’s scenario. Thanks for your review!

Stacee: lol Thank you very much. ^_^ Sure I’ll put you in the next chapter and yes, I shall send you a PM when Chapter 28 is up. ^_^ Take care!

Vermillion: Aww! No probs! *hugs* I’m glad you enjoyed it. ^_^

Moonlusion: Yeah! *get on shades and starts dancing and sees others staring in shock* eheh sorry – got carried away with the moment… lol Thank you Moonlusion. ^_^ I’m very happy that you enjoyed it so much! Awww! Thank you! I hope you didn’t lose yourself by not breathing – maybe I should put in a health hazard for this chapter… j/k And I hope you had a wonderful b-day!

Aurora: thank you! ^____^

Supernerd: Aww… thank you! But we really shouldn’t say that because there will be others better than me but I’m flatter that you think that. ^_^

Tahukan: Aww! Thank you. ^_^ I haven’t read that fic – I really think I should get round to reading more fiction when I have the time.

DragonMaster13: lol it is a long one. ^_^ Thank you!

Gladdecease: ^_^ I’ve only written this and Reunited For Christmas – at least that is all that I have posted. ^_^ Thank you!

Cloud Strife: lol I’ll take the licence and also give an explanation below. ^_^ Awww! Thank you so much! I know how you feel – I wish that I could be on serebii more too because then it would mean that I could get chapters up quicker. Thank you so much for your review!

WaterBlaster: WB! *runs up and hugs* Oh I’ve missed you! ^_^ Awww! You are so sweet! Lol I’m just glad you’re back. ^_^ Aww! But you have an amzing talent for writing too! *bows down to WB* I am a huge fan of your work. Yeah, for some reason it went up to 5 star and then someone rated it down really low. *shrugs* I dunno. ^_^ Thank you so much for your kind words – they mean so much to me. Second fic? Heh, slight problem with that which I guess I should say now rather than later – Ok, I’ll explain at the end of this post. Aww! You are so sweet! *hugs* No! You’re chapters will be fantastic! I have much faith in you and a lot of admiration – before I joined Serebii, it was your fiction that I always read and admired, along with The Bittersweet Reunion, but I truly loved your work and forever will. ^_^

Supernerd: Have I written anything else? Umm… on Reunited For Christmas and this – as you know, Fate and Destiny of Friends is my first ever fanfiction – so I’m more or less a newbie to writing because I’ve spent so much time on this! I hope to write a few more one shots though. ^_^ Aww… you should read a few others! Have a look at some of the other Pokeshipping fics – there are some exceptionally good ones in the shipping area! ^_^

Gladdecease: ^_^ Thank you so much.

Lugin1212: Thanks. A valentine’s chapter? Hmm… wasn’t really what I was planning but I could have a go at doing a one shot of it… sorry, I’d rather not put it into the story because it wouldn’t really fit with what is going to happen in the next chapter.

WaterBlaster: Hi again! ^^ Don’t worry about it! I’m happy to hear about my mistakes! Lol *bangs head* how could I get that quote wrong? Thanks for pointing that out – I’ll make sure to change it. Toilets comment: ROFL. Now that you’ve brought it up it does sound really weird. OK, little explanation: I’m from the UK and over here we tend to say ‘I’m going to the toilet’ or ‘I’m going to the loo’. Sounds crazy, I know but that’s the UK for you. XD So yes, I’ll change it so it says ‘the lady’s room’ because that will work for just about everyone and thank you for bring that up. ^_^ Thank you so much for those comments – they really helped. ^_^ And I’m glad you liked Chapter 20 – did you notice that I dedicated a chapter to you? ^_^ I was inspired by your wonderful art and dedicated the chapter to you and what happens: you came back! And I’m so happy! *hugs* Oh, and your last point: I agree with you that I think I overused ‘smile’ – it’s difficult to put another word in there but I’ll see what I can do when I come to edit it. Thank you again for your wonderful review and hope to see you soon!

Furaigon: Thank you! ^___^

Hakajin: lol yeah it is. ^_^

Vermillion: Awww! *hugs* Thanks a lot ! ^_^

Thank you Kold Krush! And no probs about the PM – I’m glad you enjoyed the chapter.

Whew! These things always seem to take so long. OK, now here’s the things that I’m going to clear up:

1) The ‘UNDERWATER KISS’ – right well this is something that gets a bit tricky to explain without giving everything away. First off.
    i) The Principles of In Water Resuscitation: It is possible but is NOT recommended unless in extreme cases because it is difficult to perform without causing damage to the patient. In detail, it requires sucking out the water from the person’s mouth and breathing in air without having your own mouth filling with water before carrying out the procedure. But in the case of Ash and Misty – he was still half conscious because he became aware of what Misty was doing and she already had her mouth closed so the whole of this procedure wasn’t necessary.
    ii) In Water Resuscitation is very similar to CPR – so those questioning the intake of carbon dioxide on Ash’s behalf should read here. When you breath in and out, you do not use all of the oxygen that goes into your body – some is returned back to the atmosphere along with a greater amount of carbon dioxide. However, the effect of CPR is to breath oxygen back into the body to keep the patient alive and conscious, therefore, even though Misty was breathing into Ash’s mouth, he was still taking in a sufficient amount of oxygen.
    iii) The reason why Misty fainted was because after giving up the air in her lungs, she was running on an oxygen deficiency, which meant that she would only be able to go underwater for no more than two minutes. For Ash, he would have had three minutes left to survive before he suffered severe problems and with Misty breathing into his mouth, he gained an extra two minutes to allow him to return to the surface. This is because a rescuer has three minutes to get a patient to the survive before problems occur but giving them mouth to mouth gives them an extra two minutes for surface time.
    iv) When Misty gave up the oxygen in her lungs and she passed out, shouldn’t she start breathing again automatically? Yes she would, which is where the three minutes comes because your body is at an oxygen deficiency and then makes a substance called ‘lactic acid’ that can become toxic is oxygen isn’t received soon after to counteract this process (lactic acid also causes cramps in muscles).
    v) How come you keep referring to your ‘Underwater Kiss’ as ‘In Water Resuscitation? Perhaps, because there is a deeper meaning to what I mean by an Underwater Kiss… for those who are curious, look it up on a search engine and see what you can find but please don’t post your findings here – send it to me in a PM. ^_^ I will reveal what I mean by this later on.

Well, anymore questions on this, feel free to ask and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Next point:

Sacrifice For a Dream Some of you may know that I’m in a year that contains my major exams. Because of this, I feel that it would be unfair on both you and me if I posted chapters up because I) they would be posted up more insufficiently than this fic and ii) it will mean a lot more stress on me and may effect my exam performance. However, that does not mean that I will stop writing it and that it will never make an appearance. I will continue to write it, in my own free time and after my exams, I will have absolutely nothing to do – so why not write more of it then and post it for you guys? I’m really sorry about this but I think it would be best for everyone and I hope you can understand and accept my reasons for this.

Thank you all, so much for your reviews and if you haven’t yet, please do! I’d love more than anything to hear what you think of it. ^_^

Cya round!

Take care

WS
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

~Dragon in the Shadows~ Guest

That chapter was awsome! ^_^ Can my name be in the next one?

aquarinyoshi Guest

This is the best fan fic I've ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job!!! Please hurry and get the other chapters done!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ii) In Water Resuscitation is very similar to CPR – so those questioning the intake of carbon dioxide on Ash’s behalf should read here. When you breath in and out, you do not use all of the oxygen that goes into your body – some is returned back to the atmosphere along with a greater amount of carbon dioxide. However, the effect of CPR is to breath oxygen back into the body to keep the patient alive and conscious, therefore, even though Misty was breathing into Ash’s mouth, he was still taking in a sufficient amount of oxygen.
    This is true in normal breathing, but the longer you hold your breath, the more oxygen you use. That's why it's hard to hold your breath for a long time in the first place.

Thanks Water Spirit! Ironiclly, I just got Pokemon Heroes last Saturday. It was nice seeing it again. The race was really cool. Ironiclly, Misty came in first in that race, just like she did in the story. Also, I didn't notice this the first time I saw it at theaters, but in one scene in Pokemon Heroes, Misty had her hair down!^_^ She was sleeping with Togepi in the scene. She looked really sweet and beautiful. Also, that lesson about In Water Resuscitation was really informative. So I see why it would be really hard to do that without ending up useing much of your oxygen and energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Spirit
    Brian Powell: Hiya! I’ll make sure to change your name on my PM list. ^_^ I’ve read bit and bobs but I’m desperately trying to find the time to read all of it – I like it!

Aww.. that’s really sweet. ^_^ *hugs* lol you’re really making me blush with your kind words… thank you very much. Lol bye then and nice to meet you!
    Doesn't my name sound familiar to you? By the way, thanks for that small review on that fanfic, WS. Take your time, no hurry.

You deserve those kind words, mate... maybe something more...

WaterBlaster: Yeah, for some reason it went up to 5 star and then someone rated it down really low. *shrugs* I dunno. ^_^
    About that, WS, on behalf of the morons who did NOT give your fic five stars, I deeply apologies *bows and then starts cursing those people who did not give this fic five stars*.
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 22nd February 2005 at 6:19 PM.

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

You did? *looks back* Oh yeah, you did! Anyhoo, you didn't have to make me an underwater plant or anything...it wasn't neccesary, and what you did was nice enough as it was. ^_^

You certainly used a lot of ^_^s, didn't you?

The explanation of the Underwater Kiss was very thorough...it helped out a lot. Thanks!

And what would make you think that we'd lose interest in your story? Honestly, what gave you the faintest thought of that horrible idea?
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Pikachu#25lover Guest

Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. Wish school could sometimes dissapear. Great chp! Loved the racing like in Pokemon 2000! Intresting 'underwater kiss'. Wonder if the judges or contestants ever saw it . . . Keep it up WS!! Wishing you luck in exams!! I have a mid-term March 8th in math! *Chocks and Pikachu gives pat on back* Much better. I'll let Pikachu do my math homework for me so I have more time here!! * Pikachu refuses throwing down math problems and thunderbolting me. * Maybe I'll get cleaned up from burns, do homework, then come back!! Bye!!

lugin1212 Guest

Thanks fo saying to put my name in but dont worry if there isnt a spot in the next chapter i can wat for next lot easier for you that way. and also do not write when you need to study i mean its more inportant to pass school then get fanfic fans.^_^ I really like this fic so if i ever dont post after a few chappys i either cant get compter on vacation computer destroyed but it would never be that i lost interest in this fic.
    P.S. I know I already this but dont rush if you rush it will make the story not as good so you need to torcher us by not posting until u think good or have time and ignore any angry mobs passing by ur house.^_^

P.S.S.didnt psyduck get duplicated or am i thinking of a diffrent fic but if that the case remember to put that in........

Pikachu#25lover Guest

Talking

Yes Psyduck did get cloned due to sibling quarrels!! Wonder if Psyduck got smarter due to that accident. Well maybe we'll find out. I've never been chased by a angry mob unless that was my friend Pikachu . . . Anyway, lugin1212 is right. School is a high priority. Don't let us get in the way of your grades!! But still don't forget about us. We haven't lost intrest by any means. Keep it up WS!!!
    Last edited by Pikachu#25lover; 23rd February 2005 at 8:53 PM.

Rene Bellosh Guest

Greetings! As a lurker I've been following this story since well......... sometime last summer. I'm amazed at how much quality this story has compared to the majority of shipping fictions I've read. I do have some comments though:

1. Is it just me or does it seem FADOF (enjoy my abbrev.) can be divided into two distinct stories? Part one would be the Kyogre/Groudon/Wallace arc while the second part revolves around Ever Grande and the Sacrifice (seems you enjoy them these days, judging by the title of your future fic :P). I wonder how these two parts will relate to each other in the end, or am I looking too deeply? And before I forget, where did you originally plan to end this fic since you mentioned many times that keep writing more than you first thought?

2. I get the impression that Ever Grande seems to be saturated with a whole lot of romance-themed places/events. The Romantic Gardens, that resturant, and that race from the last chapter come into mind. I don't have a huge problem with this myself but I find it to be a tiny oddity, seeing unless it's Valentines Day you really won't see something like this in real life (I least I wouldn't, you can prove me wrong here).

3. Whatever happened to May's goal in the anime of getting into the Grand Festival (same can be said of Drew for that matter). During that last meeting with Drew, it seemed like such an event didn't exist at all since Drew considerred leaving Hoenn without making referrence to this. Of course in FADOF it may not exist but I enjoy contuinuity with the anime.

I hope you enjoyed my rant WS. Like pretty much everyone else, I'm waiting for the next chapter. Obviously, I'd like to take up the offer of having my username inserted (BTW: I wonder if any thought Rene Bellosh was my real name, let alone where I derived it from. :P). A PM won't be necessary, as I check these forums frequently.

For now, I bid you adieu!
    Last edited by Rene Bellosh; 24th February 2005 at 6:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rene Bellosh
    3. Whatever happened to May's goal in the anime of getting into the Grand Festival (same can be said of Drew for that matter). During that last meeting with Drew, it seemed like such an event didn't exist at all since Drew considerred leaving Hoenn without making referrence to this. Of course in FADOF it may not exist but I enjoy contuinuity with the anime.
    Well...[if I may answer] the Hoenn League, from what I hear, occurs after the Grand Festival. It might be that WS had the Grand Festival occur before this story started.

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Rene Bellosh Guest

Well, I guess I didn't think of that. After all, I noticed back in Sootopolis that May (and the narriative) didn't regard that Contest there as one more step in getting to the Grand Festival. But I would like to offically clear this issue up anyways, maybe it'd be another chance to sneak some Contestshipping in, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rene Bellosh
    1. Is it just me or does it seem FADOF (enjoy my abbrev.) can be divided into two distinct stories? Part one would be the Kyogre/Groudon/Wallace arc while the second part revolves around Ever Grande and the Sacrifice (seems you enjoy them these days, judging by the title of your future fic :P). I wonder how these two parts will relate to each other in the end, or am I looking too deeply? And before I forget, where did you originally plan to end this fic since you mentioned many times that keep writing more than you first thought?
    Not too long ago she did say there would only be about 4 more chapters. I think that was 7 chapters ago ;-)

Ah, back at last... This thread (along with my account itself; I'm a rookie here) was the most missed aspect of Serebii's forums for me while they were down. =D

Well, Water Spirit, I read your Christmas reunion fic (awesome, by the way!), and followed your sig here. And I gotta say, this fic RULES!!!

You asked before why people like your fic so much. Well, the most obvious answer is that all too many of us miss Misty. 'course, there's about half a million fics out there with Misty in it, so what sets yours apart? I'll tell you: It's believable. Granted plots as serious as yours would probably be saved for movies or specials, but still, aside from some rare moments when the speech doesn't flow the best (hey, nobody's perfect), I can imagine almost instantly as I read your fic how it would look in the anime. You have everyone acting very in-character, which is saying a lot, believe me. Very few fics in the outside world (haven't read that many *here*) are as true to their roots as yours. When I read your fic, it doesn't feel like some mumbo-jumbo story that happens to have the Pokemon name tacked onto it, as many others do. Rather, it really feels like part of the Pokemon universe.

Keep up the awesome work, WS! Can't wait to see what happens next chapter (well, I CAN, I'd just rather.....oh, nevermind).

EDITS: And BTW, my favorite moments are whenever Ash was looking for help in dealing with Macey. 'specially when he asks Brock to go looking for him if he's not back in an hour or two. That was hilarious. XD Oh yeah, and the underwater kiss was great too.

Oh, and I almost forgot! If it's not too much trouble, could you stick mine in a future chapter somewhere? =D Thanks.

Dragonite says hi.
    Last edited by Hypershell; 11th March 2005 at 7:46 PM.
    3DS code: 0946-2234-4637
    Version X Trainer name: Aislinn
    Friend Safari: Spearow, Tranquill, Tropius

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *falls down crying* This can't be! I wrote a really long response post to everyone's questions/queries and general comments and it's gone! *cries* It's not fair!!!! That took me ages! I'll have to do another one later but I am not in the mood at all to do one now. *sniff* I need to lie down...

BTW, Chapter 28 is well under way and should be a good one - apart from I may receive a number of hate messages after I've posted it. Meh, your call.

As a mini response, Hypershell, thank you so much for your kind words and I'll gladly put your name in the chapter. ^_^ Hi Dragonite!

Right now, I'm off to do some homework and I plan on writing some more of Chapter 28 (it looks like it's going to be another long one) but feel free to post any reviews, comments, queries, questions etc. and I'll gladly answer them a little later with another response post. I'm really peeved about that.

Anyways take care and have fun!

Love

WS
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

awwwww ehhehehe. Its ok WS... take your time or dont do it at all XD. Hey, I'm a very lazy person and if that happens to me...I wouldnt do it again LOL.

Cool, cant wait till your next chapter. Though, I'm a lil nervous on whats gonna happen since you did mention the hate messages thing =]

Reach high,
    For
    stars lie hidden in your soul.
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

+:: Ralph Vaull Starr ::+

Waterstar Misty Guest

Hey, I just read chapter 27, it was great. The underwater kiss was so cute, and thank you very much for putting my name in the chapter. Just take your time with the chapter(s) there's no rush, and I'm a little bit scared/nervous when you started to talk about the hate mail. Gotta go, but your doing an awesome job.

I agree with the forboding-ness of the hate messages, but don' worry about it. If you think people are going to hate it, that just means a turn for the worse that allows for something really good to happen. ^_^ Think positively!

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Why would we hate you? You're making me nervous, lol! Seriously, as long as they end up together, I don't care what happens.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *falls down crying* This can't be! I wrote a really long response post to everyone's questions/queries and general comments and it's gone! *cries* It's not fair!!!! That took me ages! I'll have to do another one later but I am not in the mood at all to do one now. *sniff* I need to lie down...

BTW, Chapter 28 is well under way and should be a good one - apart from I may receive a number of hate messages after I've posted it. Meh, your call.

As a mini response, Hypershell, thank you so much for your kind words and I'll gladly put your name in the chapter. ^_^ Hi Dragonite!

Right now, I'm off to do some homework and I plan on writing some more of Chapter 28 (it looks like it's going to be another long one) but feel free to post any reviews, comments, queries, questions etc. and I'll gladly answer them a little later with another response post. I'm really peeved about that.

Anyways take care and have fun!

Love

WS
    XxX
    Aw, don't get too worked up about the response. No one can help a server crash, and I'm sure anyone who's been sticking with you this long understands. 'sides, I can vouch for you that it was there. ......I don't particularly remember what was IN it, but I remember it was there. ^_^;

Hate mail? But WHAT could possibly provoke it?! Oh man, I can't stand suspense....
    Seriously, though, I'm sure it'll be great.
    Last edited by Hypershell; 14th March 2005 at 6:55 AM.
    3DS code: 0946-2234-4637
    Version X Trainer name: Aislinn
    Friend Safari: Spearow, Tranquill, Tropius

Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast