Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2287

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

Well, that was really great! I especially liked the parts where Misty was all worried about Ash, and the way you did the confession, sorta, was really creative. I always love it when Misty leaves in fics when it's done well. It makes me feel really sad, but I like to feel sad over it sometimes. This should keep me going for awhile.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Bluecorgi23 Guest

OMG! I AM SOOOOO SORRY I HADN'T REVIEWED!!!

These last few chapters I just read were flippin AWESOME X's A bajillion!!!!! Oh, I cannot believe I couldn't get my computer to work to be deprived of like the all time bestest Pokeshipping story!!!
    I felt so sad yet happy through out the like longest chpter to date! lolz Keep up the fantasic work Water Spirit!

I've finally caught up with you all!
    You are an incredible writer, Water Spirit...I'm dying to read the next chapter. What an imagination you have!...and I love how you stick so close to the characters and their personalities.
    I'm a fan of yours!
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

OMG look at all the reviews!!!! *jumps in happiness* But there's just one little set back.... I've got reply to them all! *sweatdrops* OK, give me a chance to copy them all down and I time how long it takes me. ^_^

*hugs you all* Thank you so much! ^________________________________^

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

*hugs back* We just can't get enough of your story. Sure WS, we'll wait...right guys? *gives a glare to impatient people*
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

Planned team for Black&White (for now):

My friend code for HeartGold: 2193 0071 6980

My friend code for Platinum: 0776 0346 2328

My White version Friend Code: 2280 4861 4183

Tahukan Teh Pwner of j00 Guest

Sorry I hadn't reveiwed for 29. I'm glad that my name was mentioned, and I like the way you used. I'm sad that this is almost over, but I'm glad you won't have to write SO much anymore, and I can wait for chap 30, because I don't want this fic to be over!

Tahukan

Take your time. I don't want the story to finish but everything has end.
    Please read & review my Fanfiction:
    Friendship, Love, Rivalry and Misunderstandigs
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

As long the story gets finished one day, Water Spirit, we'll all wait! Right? Right!
    The qualifications for being a nerd are actually quite simple: all you have to do is be one. =D

Fizzy Bubbles Stuff

Camouflage and Plushie Cubones made by team_magma93! *hugs 'em both*

mindripper Guest

Hey water spirit, remember me? From the older pshippin thread, as well as part of the new one. Very good story you have there, good back then, better now. Kinda like wine huh. I just posted my first fic too. Do take a look if you got time!

RIku-CHan Guest

waaa I love a lot this story I can't wait too to see your next chapter, but don't pressure yourself ok ^^? good luck in the next chapter!

Hey WS, hows it goin? Exams nearly over ^_^ My last is on the 24th, and I just cant wait... henyway...

Just to let you know from me, good luck in any exams you have yet to go and of course, dont pressure yourself for us lot, because its your life isnt it? ^_^
    Of course, Im looking forward to the next chapter.

Good luck and all the best, Josh

Sorry I haven't post before, had to go through 73 pages. ~_~ That was the best Pokeshipping story I have ever read! A contesshipping story would've been more to my liking, but thanks to you, I am now also an official Pokeshipper! Gee, I wonder what's going to happen next. Gah! My weakness is a cliffhanger.
    Marigold: It's sunny out! You should be playing outside instead of reading!
    Me: Oh be quiet!
    Kali: I'm hungry! *rubs her head against my legs*
    Me: It's getting too chaotic here...

Anyway, see ya!
    Pichu
    My tumblr or something: x

chipsyketchum Guest

aaaagghhhh!! havent been here in so long! Water Spirit that was fantastic, i cant believe that after 28 chapters and who knows how many pages you have written that you are still as fantastic as you were when you started. That is staggering..

Congratulations once again! And congratulations for being nominated for the PokeOscars! I cannot wait to read more, even though I dont come on here often continue to update me via PM when you post another chapter because I will continue reading til the end I promise.

Your faithful friend,
    chipsy xoxo

o___0 50 PAGES?!

Haha... sorry for reviewing so late! School... yeah... XD

The DRAMA! XD And Misty left?! No! Misty!!! Come back!!! Stupid Brendan. He caused all this! XD He shouldn't have been so chummy with Misty! Now he's gonna get Misty hurt... And Ash too... XD Haha. Oohhh! What's May planning? XD Sneaky sneaky. And I liked the movie part. It was funny. XD *nod* And the battles! *loves descriptive battles* I have no idea how you people come up with such interesting battles! And the voice! It's the mysterious voice! XD Haha. Wonder what sacrifice it wants? Sheesh... Sacrifices are no fun. XD Throw 'em into the volcano! XDD

Update soon, k? ^^

I was just thinking about this fic for some reason today...no honest idea why.

Out of school on the 23rd, finals finish tomorrow, so the rest of that time is free to (re)read FaDoF.

Somewhere, WS, I think you said this was going to have 30 chapters? And we're waiting for chapter 29, now? o_O

I was also thinking about the mother Luvdisc teaching it's kid what couple(s) to dance around. Shouldn't it be by instinct? Hey, you're the writer, so who am I to mess with perfection? ^_^

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

ASH and MISTY aaml Guest

please!!!!!! get the next chapter up as soon as posilbe.

your friend,
    Curtis Moore

Quote Originally Posted by ASH and MISTY aaml
    please!!!!!! get the next chapter up as soon as posilbe.

your friend,
    Curtis Moore
    Making a chapter is harder than it sounds, I've learned that from experience. ^_^; I know we're all waiting, but Water Spirit needs to take her time (of course not too long) but let's not fill her thread up with uh, "impatient" replies. It IS hard waiting. ^_^

Anway, she's done 28 (how many?) bloody brilliant chapters and I AM grateful for all her hard work.

-Skitty
    My tumblr or something: x

VenomX` Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pichu_gurl
    Making a chapter is harder than it sounds, I've learned that from experience. ^_^; I know we're all waiting, but Water Spirit needs to take her time (of course not too long) but let's not fill her thread up with uh, "impatient" replies. It IS hard waiting. ^_^

Anway, she's done 28 (how many?) bloody brilliant chapters and I AM grateful for all her hard work.

-Skitty
    Me too Water spirit can take all the time she needs,she didn't have to write this fic,but she did and it's bloody fantastic.

It IS hard waiting. ^_^
    Couldn't agree more though,I can't wait for the next chapter anyway because i'm in it ^_^ (at least ws said i'm in it)

Hey, WS, could you PM me when you finish chapter 29, please?
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

VenomX` Guest

Quote Originally Posted by misty_aquamaster
    Hey, WS, could you PM me when you finish chapter 29, please?
    Oh yeah forgot about that.Could you pm me too please?Thanks for reminding me m_a ^_^

Your welcome ShinyX, to tell you the truth I have been forgetting to tell her that ages ago.
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

Pikachu#25lover Guest

Wink

Originally posted by Chipsy Ketchum: aaaagghhh!! havent been here in so long! Water Spirit that was fantastic, i cant believe that after 28 chapters and who knows how many pages you have written that you are still as fantastic as you were when you started. That is staggering..
    So true indeed . . . should we count the pages?? Lets see . . . one . . . two . . . three . . . - naw not really that would take awhile!! WS!! We are so proud of you!! Do well on your exams. We all have a life outside the internet (well hopefully we all do) and please be sucessful with your schoolwork. Quality is always better than rushed work!! So wait to do the rest of the chapter when you don't have so much stress on you. I've been in simular situations before like that (and I'm sure you have as well)! Take care of yourself okay? We luv you and your work WS!!
    Last edited by Pikachu#25lover; 27th June 2005 at 6:12 AM.

Lunchbox Guest

Sorry I'm late to the party but I only found this fic a couple of days ago and I've been reading it since then. Ya know how long it takes to read 74 pages huh... only about 5 hours in my case.

Anyway this fic is the greatest thing since the invention of the... well alot of things. Keep it up.

VenomX` Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox
    Sorry I'm late to the party but I only found this fic a couple of days ago and I've been reading it since then. Ya know how long it takes to read 74 pages huh... only about 5 hours in my case.

Anyway this fic is the greatest thing since the invention of the... well alot of things. Keep it up.
    That isn't really that impressive cause i can do the same in about 2 hours so,meh.

I do agree with the last sentence though
    (BTW cool username )
    Anyone know where w_s is cause i haven't seen her in a while,Heh she's gonna freak when she see's all these replies
    Misty aquamaster:Is that picture of misty anything to do with a quiz?Can you send me the address of the quiz if it is please?thanks

O_O *jaw dropping to the floor* Urrr.... did someone post a chapter up impersonating me that caused such a flood of reviews?!?! *looks over last five pages* Where the heck did these all come from!?!?!?!

I've never seen so many reviews before in one go - not that I'm complaining but did something happen without me realising? *sits down in shock*

Can I just say thank you SO SO SO SO SO much for all your reviews! You truly don't know how much this means to me.

Well, I just popped in to say that I have FINALLY finished my exams and am now hoping for the best from the results that I'll get in late August but now, it means that I have more free time to write the last two chapters! So hopefully expect one soon once I get back into my rhythm and remember what I wrote from last time. Also I need to do a response post. *sweatdrops* That's gonna take longer than I thought. OK guys, I'll get to work so I'll see ya all later!!!

Take care

Luv

WS
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast