Page 65 of 92 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2286

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

2000 posts is a lot! That's far away... XD

Congrats! And same with the others, it comes of no surprise when you can write such a great fic! ^^
    Last edited by Xiang; 26th August 2005 at 12:38 PM.
    My tumblr or something: x

Tahukan Teh Pwner of j00 Guest

Im sorry about not posting for awjile, but I dont know, but I checked here everyday, waiting to see if a bad miracle would happen and the other people couldnt keep this fic alive, and to see what everybody posted. I'm glad that everyone kept it alive and that you're back. Congrats on your two A's!

~~!!Tahukan!!~~ /bow (World of Warcraft emote to the left. Im obsessed with World of Warcraft right now. Cya!)

Congratulation for getting those A, WS you sure deserve it!! ^_^
    Please read & review my Fanfiction:
    Friendship, Love, Rivalry and Misunderstandigs
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

Quote Originally Posted by mizu_gal
    2000 posts is a lot! That's far away... XD
    Not really; there's only 400 to go. With this next chapter, we should be set.
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

to keep perfect math, 396 posts now to go
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxpsyco
    Ok, I'm out, this is turning into a game of spin the bottle O_o.

*rubs kissed cheek* Heh, of course you got an A, look how well written this fic is. It just goes to show you that you posess much talent. Congratulations WS on your hard work and good grades! =)

Default Water Spirit's Gift

Hello Water Spirit!^^ *hugs* missed you.

Ah yes after all your worrying your exams turn out to be great! I'm so happy for you!^_^

I finally decide to post your gifts here and lets say I did some remodeling to them so they look much better then the first ones you saw:

Changing name to Melody93

Both are from chapter 4 and not only do I dedicate them to this amazing fanfic, but as a gift to one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life:     Spoiler:

Sadly I haven't even finish reading this fic to the recent chapter so I definitely will be back to post my comments on the whole fic itself! Although I can't wait for you to finally finish it (it's been over a year now right?) Still don't rush it take you time to make it the way you want. And the same goes for answering my PM *feels really bad cuz I sented WS this REALLY freakin long PM to answer to XD* (I PROMISE not to send that long of a PM again! lol)

Still so glad to see you!^^
    Last edited by Melody93; 28th August 2005 at 6:11 PM.

^ Wow! Those are fantastic drawings of May and Misty! Very good indeed.

Wait a minute, it wasn't "iam" that was wrong, it was "pro". I thought of that last night, and I felt stupid. Heh, I knew it was something.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 1 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Hey, WS. Just thought and say that I put a link to your fic in my sig. ^^ I'm gonna try and see if people can read it, but I guess not, after reading your thread on fics and advertising. ^^;

Melody, I like your pics, especially the first one.

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

Nice job on the pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxpsyco
    Ok, I'm out, this is turning into a game of spin the bottle O_o.

Congratulations on your results Water Spirit, I got mine also.... and I'm not too pleased. But well done on your A*'s, you deserve them. Your english is superb.

As ever, I am looking forward to the next chapter.

WOW Melody! ^____^ The finished versions look beautiful
    You did a great job! I'm sure Water Spirit would love them heeaaps!
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

Excellent job! The pics are very nice!

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

HEHEHEHEHE!!!!! Still haven't got over the A*s yet. ^^; I've still been bouncing around the house coz I'm so happy! And thank you to all of you for all your support and patience - without you guys and this fic, I still don't think I would have got them. *starts singing and notices everyone with earplugs* Sorry. ^^;;;

Cererbus: Hehe thank you so much and no problem. ^_^ Yep yep, I'm feeling as light as a feather and so in the mood for writing.

DM13: You weren't surprised? O_O What is it that everyone knows that I don't? Awwww, thank you for the compliment and no probs about the kiss. ^////^ Oh I hope I don't give you all heart attacks! O.O Eeeeek!!!! 100 000 hits?!?!? What is the world coming too? XD Thank you to everyone!!!!

Brian Powell: Awwww, that's very sweet of you but I'm still in shock! XD Awwww, I got a kiss back! Thank you! ^_^ OMG! Congratulations on your passing grades! *hugs* Oh that is fantastic! I'm so happy for you. ^_^ PM? *goes to look* Oooooo! Lot's of one-shots! *goes off to read them* Thank you! ^_^ Hehe! Yep - the others went great to and how did this thing get 100 000 hits?

Carina: Awww, that is so sweet of you and thank you so much. ^_^

Elite Eevee: Hehe, thank you! ^_^

Togeticlover: Thank you so much. ^_^

gladdecease:
    a) Thank you - it's great to be back. ^^
    b) I'll try and get it up asap.
    c) Thank you! *bounces off the walls happily*
    d) OMG, do you think we could get that far?! O_O
    e) Thanks and I hope you did too. ^_^
    f) Me too. ^_^
    Thank you so much! ^_^

Moonlusion: Awww, that means so much to me, thank you. ^_^ *covers your mouth up so that you don't say what it means* XDD j/k

mizu_gal: lol tell me about it. XD Awww, and thank you so much for your kind words. ^_^

tahukan: Awwww, thank you so much! ^_^

misty_aquamaster: Thank you! ^____^

gladdecease: Do you really think we could hit the 2 000 mark? I'm still a bit doubtful...

Togeticlover: lol it's going down already?!

Sage Ryock: Awww, that's so sweet of you. I think I'm going to have to admit now that I must have some talent. ^^; It still feels wrong to say that though.

MELODY!!!! *hugs* Oh, I've missed you too! I hope you're doing well and I'll get on to that really long PM asap. XD AWWWWWW!!!!!!! *hugs pics tightly* They're just so adorable!!!!!!! THANK YOU so much!!!! *hugs you* I'm glad that you posted them here because they are so beautiful - you're very talented. ^_^ Awwww, you make me blush with your kind words Melody! *hugs* They truly are beautiful and such a lovely present! I'm going to print them off and put them in my FADOF folder. ^_^ Yep, it has been over a year now and we're still going. XD (my fault, I know) but take your time, there's no rush. ^_^ Hope to see ya soon!

kukkyou ooraka: You're right, they are really beautiful. ^_^

Hakajin: Ahhh... I know what you mean. ^_^ Well, since semper can't have a dative form, I wanted to just stick with the literal translation so if     Spoiler:
    they would get the literal translation. ^_^ Thanks anyway.

DM13: Awww, that's so kind of you *hugs* Thank you very much. ^_^ LOL I wonder why you like the May one?

Togeticlover: Yep, Melody is very talented. ^_^

DMM: Hey there! ^_^ Awwww thank you so much. ^_^ Awwww, I hope you weren't too disappointed but I imagine they are still very good. ^_^ Take care!

Carina: I love them to bits! ^_^ (BTW, did I ever tell you that you have a very pretty user name? ^^)

gladdecease: *nods in agreement* ^_^

OK guys, the chapter is still on my laptop because MS Word decided it would be fun to kick por WS off and say 'Sorry! But we're going to close this down now and you have no option to save'.

So current status of Chapter 29..... (if the laptop wakes up).....(this is what you get when you use two computers at once).... ¬_¬........ *kicks laptop*.... ah! there we go. ^_^

Current status: 35 pages and still not finished.

Oh yeah, and we also have our first alternate deleted scene! I took it out because it was rubbish and so out of character but I didn't have the heart to delete it - so I kept it. XD I think it's pretty cheesy and I like what I've put in instead so tough if you think the deleted scene is better. XD I'll tag it on the end of the post when I get the chapter up.

What's worrying me now is that this chapter might end up being another 50 page one.... :/ I hope not but you know what I'm like - a little on the unpredictable side. XDDD

Anyways, see ya later guys.

WS
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Quote Originally Posted by Water Spirit
    gladdecease:
    a) Thank you - it's great to be back. ^^
    b) I'll try and get it up asap.
    c) Thank you! *bounces off the walls happily*
    d) OMG, do you think we could get that far?! O_O
    e) Thanks and I hope you did too. ^_^
    f) Me too. ^_^
    Thank you so much! ^_^
    You're welcome, I await it, you're welcome, and yes, I believe it very strongly. If the number of people who have read and commented all this time could get the number of posts as high as it is now, these last two chapters, with the obvious excitement embodied in all us readers, will have it up there in no time. And if you ever create...I dunno, a blooper roll or something else extra, there'll certainly be extended posting-age by others. You're welcome [it was great ^^] and I'm glad you think so.

35 pages? Kewl. I don't really see anything wrong with another 50 pager. It'd be an excellent read; I get lost in stories when reading them, and really enjoy a long stretch of reading material, so longer chapters are good for me. Example of this: just started the "His Dark Materials" trilogy, and have made it to about...1/3 through Book 2 of The Golden Compass in the last few hours. I just forgot to stop...^^' So a nice long chapter, full of twists, romance, and suspense at each scene change, is a perfect thing for me. Though I'd absolutely go crazy if there was a serious cliffhanger at the end, I'd still love the experience of reading it.

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Hi, guys! Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Blame my music lessons (piano and cello [that's a strings instrument, for those who don't know]) and my parents. Well, not my parents so much, but music lessons definitely.

Anyway, firstly, sorry about MS going off on you. I know how it feels when you work so hard on something and it's deleted, just like that.

Second, I just now noticed the thing about the A's on that exam when I checked to see what I missed. WS, I never got to congratulate you on that part, so...

Me, , , : CONGRATULATIONS!

: NOT!

You again?! I thought I banned you! GET OUT NOW!

Sorry, gotta go. *Starts waving around a gigantic baseball bat (any other suggestions?) at Dark Lugia, aka Bob*
    Name: Brett
    FC: 2492-0613-4491

Thanks to shinylatios for the Trainer Card!

Thanks to shinylatios, a.k.a ~*Ratiosu*~, for the banner!

My turn to blush! lol o^______^o Thankyou Water Spirit!
    *HUGS*
    Woah, this is really one Snorlax of a thread! (Sorry, a sad attempt to say something PUNny.) ^^;

If it turns out to be that long maybe you could do a part one and two thing? I'm not being impatient, just trying to help.

lol Maybe I'm posting too much! ^__^;;

Water Spirit, I'm dedicating this picture to you, such a talented and friendly person. It's so funny when you stress and say stuff like "I'm so sorry for being so slow!" or "I hope you all won't abandon this thread!" lol because first of all, we don't mind, and 2ndly, we're crazy about this fanfic.
    I would kill* to have your imagination...

I hope you like it! ^^;

* - reffering to ants.

Welcome back WS!

Okay let me say this I know I'm late with saying wb but I've been busy writing my own story.

Oh whatever! I'm just glad you're back and I can't wait to read ya next chapter! ^^

*bounces in* Hiya guys! Hope you're all doing well. ^_^

gladdecease: XDD! I think I could work on a blooper role. Sometimes when I'm not 100% on some of the dialogue and I can't always use the voices by myself, I sometimes ask Coral if she can help me out. XD The worst one was Misty's line in chapter 28 when she went 'How am I meant to admit to liking someone who never shows any feelings towards me?' XDDDD If only I had a video camera for that rehersal.... So what kind of blooper role are you thinking of? I'd be interested to know! ^_^ Wow, that trilogy sounds good - do you recommend it to eager readers like yourself? Let me know who the author is. ^_^

Blaziken Rocks: Hey there! Good to see you again. ^_^ Oh, I hope your music lessons are going well. ^_^ I didn't have the best experience with music when I used to have those lessons at school. -_- My teacher was always falling asleep. XD *sighs* I know about the MS but thanks to Brian and a new plan I have, hopefully the problem can be sorted soon. ^_^ LOL Thank you for the congratulations. ^_^

Carina: Awwww, *HUGS BACK* ^_^ Lol I guess it is like a Snorlax thread.

Cererbus: If it turns out to be that long, I'll have to post it in parts like I had to with Chapter 28 yes, purely because it will be over the limit for a post. But if you mean posting up one part now and the other part when I've finished, I'm afraid that that's a no-can-do because this is going to be one of those chapters that can't be broken apart. I'll see how it goes.

Carina: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's adorable!!!!!! *hugs pic* Oh, thank you SO much!!!! I love it to bits, it's just so beautiful!!!! *hugs you* Awwww, you make me blush with such kind words - thank you ever so much!!! ^________________________^ I'll print it off and put it in my FADOF folder with your name on the back. ^_^ Thank you SO SO much! *hugs*

mistygurl: Thank you! Oh, don't worry about it - [I]A welcome can be centuries old but it is always appreciated like it's new...[I] ^_^ I hope that your story is going great too and I would love to read it!

OK then, let's see... current status of chapter: Dramatic Climax. Yep. Things are definately heating up as secrets are revealed, mysteries are solved and suspence for the truth reaches its peak.

Author's Current Emotion: Bloody nervous XD and hoping that this chapter is well worth it.

Also, I had a go at weaving in a song (and currently including the second) so hopefully I've done a good job on it. If not, well I'll just take it out.

So.... I guess for your wait I owe you a spoiler? Why not. ^_^

Spoiler:

XD Yeah I know... 'good spoiler' [/sarcasm] but still, it's something to think about. OK, I'm off to write more and hopefully get this chapter up within the next couple of days..... right after some food. XDDD

Cya later guys!

WS
    XxX

EDIT: Also, I have edited the front page of this thread so don't start panicking if you see that it is different. XD Hopefully the chapter guide will be of use to you all like I stated previously. ^_^
    Last edited by Water Spirit; 29th August 2005 at 2:43 PM.

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

happywave Guest

i just want say again i love this fanfic and i dont mind wait 14234 years for read the next chapter 'cause i know it will be a good one.i wana say so many good things about this but my english is very bad.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Water Spirit
    A welcome can be centuries old but it is always appreciated like it's new...
    OH that's totally true WS ^^

And my fanfic, Well.. I don't post it on this site but another site. I don't know if I may say that site over here because I think it would be spam.. and I certainly don't want to be banned from this site ^_^;; If you want I can PM you and tell you which site it is. =)

No problemo Water Spirit!! *hug* ^___^ I'm just so happy you like it!
    lol And about the spoiler...sounds like one that JK Rowling would give!
    [sarcasm] Very revealing! [/sarcasm] hehe Wonder who it could be...

Page 65 of 92 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast