Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2287

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

Quote Originally Posted by Water Spirit
    gladdecease: XDD! I think I could work on a blooper role. Sometimes when I'm not 100% on some of the dialogue and I can't always use the voices by myself, I sometimes ask Coral if she can help me out. XD The worst one was Misty's line in chapter 28 when she went 'How am I meant to admit to liking someone who never shows any feelings towards me?' XDDDD If only I had a video camera for that rehersal.... So what kind of blooper role are you thinking of? I'd be interested to know! ^_^ Wow, that trilogy sounds good - do you recommend it to eager readers like yourself? Let me know who the author is. ^_^
    I think bloopers like that where the character messes up their lines over and over again [with other scenes inbetween re-tries {try a of scene, different scene, other scene, try b, try c, another scene, a few more scenes, try d, some more, last try <-funniest of all?}]...something in that way as a design. And then some scenes where it's like a movie, and the actors make up lines purposely just to make another actor furious. Like...I dunno, saying something stupid in place of something else?     Spoiler:

Do I recommend it to myself? ;P I guess so...it's by Philip Pullman [sadly, I am missing the second volume, though I have the first and third *feels silly about buying the wrong one*]. It's quite good...alternate worlds, the destruction of a church, magical creatures, physical representations of ones soul...
    So.... I guess for your wait I owe you a spoiler? Why not. ^_^

Spoiler:
    OM*G; how weird would it be if this character is the same one I'm planning to make a comeback in my own storyline? ^^ I have a strong suspicion...

Lovely pic, Carina!
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Who is it, gladdecease? What's your guess?

BTW Thanks so much! *hug*
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

Welcome back WS, *hugs* i'm happy your back.

I'm interested to see what character we know is coming back, I have guesses, but I'm probably like totally wrong. I cant wait to read your chapter, but you shouldn't rush, k, and congrats for your A's, I know you deserve them.
    Last edited by WaterKrystal; 30th August 2005 at 4:18 PM.
    Favorite Quote:
    Mr.Moseby (to Zack and Cody) : All right, but I will get the both of you, and your little hawk too.
    - Suite Life of Zack and Cody

Oooohhh, a character we've seen is coming back, huh? I have a guess who it is...Who is it, you ask? Well...

*in an annoying, singsong voice* I'm not gonna tell! *normal voice* Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter, WS! Figuratively speaking, of course.
    Last edited by Eragon; 31st August 2005 at 1:47 PM.
    Name: Brett
    FC: 2492-0613-4491

Thanks to shinylatios for the Trainer Card!

Thanks to shinylatios, a.k.a ~*Ratiosu*~, for the banner!

DM13: You weren't surprised? O_O What is it that everyone knows that I don't? Awwww, thank you for the compliment and no probs about the kiss. ^////^ Oh I hope I don't give you all heart attacks! O.O Eeeeek!!!! 100 000 hits?!?!? What is the world coming too? XD Thank you to everyone!!!!
    DM13: Awww, that's so kind of you *hugs* Thank you very much. ^_^ LOL I wonder why you like the May one?
    ^^; Err....yeah.

I just got back and eager to see everything new! ^^

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

What! a character coming back who, my guess is (goes silent) i'm not telling u
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxpsyco
    Ok, I'm out, this is turning into a game of spin the bottle O_o.

Cool, so a character will be reappearing in the next chapter? Cool! Count me in!

"rubs cheek" Thanks for the kiss on the cheek. That was really nice of you."gives hug back"

A character we have already seen in the chapters aye? Sounds interesting. Off-Topic, DM13, why dont you post in the Pokeshipping thread anymore? Just asking.

Off-Topic, DM13, why dont you post in the Pokeshipping thread anymore? Just asking.
    Well, there's been a little too much arguing and disruption going on, and I wait for it to die down before posting. ^^;

On-topic: Which character might we see again? I don't know, but WS knows for sure! We'll just have ta wait and find out.

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

Well I think by advising us to look back in a few chapters WS pretty much kinda gave us the answer but the question is: which previous character is it? *screws up face and goes into deep thinking*

Brondaze: *hums theme from Jeopardy* du-da-dum-dum du-da-dum du-dum-dum-DUM...

*tries to ignore him*

Brondaze: *hums very loudly into her ear* DU-DA-DUM-DUM-DUM-DUM-DUM-!!!

*shuts eyes and gets a humungous head* SHUT-UUUUUUUPPPPPAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

*breaths in and out deeply and opens her eyes to find him gone with only a cloud trail left behind* YEAH YOU BETTER RUN! *mutters* Little maggot!
    All hail Moonlusion the Wise, leader of the Mightyena Tribe. *all Mightyenas howls in approval* : HHHOOOWWWLLL!!! She is also Princess of Castle Moon of Cloud Nine Island where she and her clan resisdes.

I Shall Always Remain A Loyal POKESHIPPER To The End.
    Long Live POKESHIPPING!

I'm also a proud loyal supporter of Umbrellashipping.
    Arnold and Helga Forever!!! <--- Like 'em? Then click this link: http://heyarnold.twotoasts.de/?page=Grafiken

Quote Originally Posted by Carina
    Who is it, gladdecease? What's your guess?

BTW Thanks so much! *hug*
    I not telling either...;P By Chapter 6 or 7 of PotS, you'll know who I'm thinking of.

Erm...you're welcome? *feels awkward about hug* [<-this feels like it has happened before]

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlusion
    Well I think by advising us to look back in a few chapters WS pretty much kinda gave us the answer but the question is: which previous character is it? *screws up face and goes into deep thinking*

Brondaze: *hums theme from Jeopardy* du-da-dum-dum du-da-dum du-dum-dum-DUM...

*tries to ignore him*

Brondaze: *hums very loudly into her ear* DU-DA-DUM-DUM-DUM-DUM-DUM-!!!

*shuts eyes and gets a humungous head* SHUT-UUUUUUUPPPPPAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

*breaths in and out deeply and opens her eyes to find him gone with only a cloud trail left behind* YEAH YOU BETTER RUN! *mutters* Little maggot!
    LOL, Well i just Keeping
    this fic on the first page so go WATER SPIRIT!

AH! It fell Off the first Page don't Worry i'll save it
    Sorry for the Double-post

~Dragon in the Shadows~ Guest

I'm a few days late, but I just want to say: welcome back WS. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Hey WS, is there any updates on the chap. your working on?
    All hail Moonlusion the Wise, leader of the Mightyena Tribe. *all Mightyenas howls in approval* : HHHOOOWWWLLL!!! She is also Princess of Castle Moon of Cloud Nine Island where she and her clan resisdes.

Long Live POKESHIPPING!

Arnold and Helga Forever!!! <--- Like 'em? Then click this link: http://heyarnold.twotoasts.de/?page=Grafiken

Elite Eevee Guest

Patience, buddy. I don't want to start rolling heads again.

I am patient. 'Just asking thats all.

Long Live POKESHIPPING!

" Waits impatiently" Errrrr...I want to see the next chapter! I cant take this anylonger! XD
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by kukkyou_ooraka
    " Waits impatiently" Errrrr...I want to see the next chapter! I cant take this anylonger! XD
    Dude, the next chapter is like 300 pages that's why the wait
    i wating patintly,Anway GO WS!

It's been a while I posted here, isn't it?

Author's Current Emotion: Bloody nervous XD and hoping that this chapter is well worth it.

Also, I had a go at weaving in a song (and currently including the second) so hopefully I've done a good job on it. If not, well I'll just take it out.

So.... I guess for your wait I owe you a spoiler? Why not. ^_^

Spoiler:
    No need to be nervous, WS. With a fic this brilliant, I don't think that there's any reason for you to be nervous and I'm sure it'll be a good one.

A song? Hmm... this ought to be interesting.

The character... so many of characters appeared on this fic. I have a few 'suspects' in mind, which I won't spoil. Other than that I have no idea who it could be...

I'm a british/chinese bloke, but DUDE! WS is currently putting a lot of effort on this fic. She wrote over 30 pages so far in this fic, give her some praise.
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 7th September 2005 at 7:19 PM. Reason: Forgot to type in something

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

VenomX` Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Powell

I'm a british bloke, but DUDE! WS, is currently putting a lot of effort on this fic. She wrote over 30 pages so far in this fic, give her some praise.
    Respec fellow englishman (damn now i'm at it too) good point W_S has put a lot of time and effort in to this and if we can all wait a little longer then so can you

P.S Don't forget to reply to my pm ok water spirit? thankies ma'am

*sighs* OK, let's see how things are going:

happywave: Awwww, thank you very much, that's very sweet of you. ^_^

mistygurl: *nods in agreement* ^^ Sure, you can send me the link in a PM. ^_^

Carina: *hugs back* I liked it very much, thank you. ^_^ A JK spoiler? XDDDD You'll have to find out.

gladdecease: OMG! I am SO doing that! XDDD That is going to be so much fun! *grins evily* And the boxer scene could be made veeerry interesting..... hahahaha! Thanks for the advice and recommendation gladdecease! ^_^ I'll work on it as soon as I can. ^^ Ahhh.... the Phillip Pullman - I have heard good things about him. Thanks for that, I'll go see if they have it at our library. ^_^ It sounds very good. *gasps* That would be scary if they were the same but in a strange way.... kinda cool. ^_^ Thanks again!

Carina: Shush! XDD Leave her alone! XDDD j/k

waterkrystal misty: Thanks, it's great to be back. ^_^ *hugs back* lol I imagine you are right and thank you for the congratulations, they are really appreciated. ^____^

Blaziken Ryocks: Yep. ^_^ LOL XD Thanks.

DM13: Welcome back! ^_^

Togeticlover: XD Thanks for not telling. ^^

MistyLover: Awww, no problem. ^_^

kukkyou ooraka: lol thanks.

DM: lol yes I do know otherwise we would be in trouble. XDDD

Moonlusion: Ahhh... but I advised those chapters for events that had happened... not characters that had appeared in them. LOL poor Brondaze. XD

gladdecease: *nods* XD That scenario looks familar, doesn't it gladdy?

Togeticlover: Thank you but urr.... it doesn't matter if it's not on the first page. XD I won't let it get deleted if that's what you're worried about. ^^

~Dragon of the Shadows~: Thank you very much and don't worry that it's late, it's still very appreciated by me. ^_______^

Moonlusion: Yep, I'll post it at the end of this.

Elite Eevee: Rolling heads? Like this? *rolls head around* XD I know what you mean and I appreciate your help. ^^

Moonlusion: Nah, it's my fault, I haven't been around.

kukkyou ooraka: O_O Eeek! Sorry!

Togeticlover: 300 pages?!?! WTF!? The next chapter is gonna finish somewhere in the late 40s! The whole fic so far is over 300 pages if that's what you meant. XDDD

Brian: Hey there! Nice to see you again. ^_^ I'm always nervous when I post up chapters. ^_^;;;; I always see the worst in them. Yep, there is a song in this one - in fact there is now two. XDD Awww, cheers for the praise Brian, that means a lot. ^^

Venom X: I'm a woman. XDDD But thank you very much for your patience. ^_^ PM? OK I'll check it out. ^_^

*sighs* OK, with replies out of the way, let's get down to the nitty-gritty stuff.

Firstly, I have now started college, so my time is much more limited than what it used to be. However, I do have the weekends and plan to do most of my writing then and in the week if I also have time. Also, I plan to get the chapter up sometime this weekend if I can but I'm going over things VERY carefully because this chapter needs to be written with a lot of care to keep it in line with the characters and the rest of the story.

Unless you want me to finish this chapter with bringing Misty back and saying 'Oh, Ash! I'm in love with you!' and 'I'm in love with you too, Misty, my dearest' *kissy kissy, boom boom* and make the crappiest ending ever, then please let me get settled into college a bit more and I hope I can write to my highest standards to make the ending of this chapter worth while.

So there we go - the blood levels are running high (and low) inside and out of the story and nothing more is going past my lips. *seals them tight*

Until then,

WS
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

I can understand you WS, I have started my junior year in high school and I'm so scare this year I'm gonna have a BIG test that if I don't pass it I won't be able to graduate, so I'll have to focus in school.

BTW, I'm not gonna be able to be writting my fic, just weekend like you, so I think I'll wait for you to finish your fic to start sending you my fic for you to review and correct. And good luck in College!! ^^
    Please read & review my Fanfiction:
    Friendship, Love, Rivalry and Misunderstandigs
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

gladdecease: OMG! I am SO doing that! XDDD That is going to be so much fun! *grins evily* And the boxer scene could be made veeerry interesting..... hahahaha! Thanks for the advice and recommendation gladdecease! ^_^ I'll work on it as soon as I can. ^^ Ahhh.... the Phillip Pullman - I have heard good things about him. Thanks for that, I'll go see if they have it at our library. ^_^ It sounds very good. *gasps* That would be scary if they were the same but in a strange way.... kinda cool. ^_^ Thanks again!
    ^^ That should be hilarious! I'm flattered you like my idea, and am sure you will succeed in making us all split our sides. I've barely started the second one now...school is more time consuming than I thought it would be. TT Yes, it would be very, very strange. I am sure someone will let you know inadvertantly when I next post for PotS.

You're in college? And here I thought you were my age, or somewhere in a three-year range...well, I guess you still could be, but that's beyond the point. I wish you the best in your darkest days, and hope A's come flying your way. >< Totally lame, but as cheesy as I could get it w/o sounding like some 5-dollar-an-hour poet.
    gladdecease: *nods* XD That scenario looks familar, doesn't it gladdy?
    I figured you'd remember that...;P to all who don't but were around way back then, and some laughs shared between those who do.

I await the weekend, if that is your target date. Until then!

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Replying so many people must be like a chore, huh? LOL

Unless you want me to finish this chapter with bringing Misty back and saying 'Oh, Ash! I'm in love with you!' and 'I'm in love with you too, Misty, my dearest' *kissy kissy, boom boom* and make the crappiest ending ever, then please let me get settled into college a bit more and I hope I can write to my highest standards to make the ending of this chapter worth while.
    Arrgh! That's the last thing I want you to do! ^_^ lol
    I can't wait to see how you end the fanfic because I know it's gonna be realistic and not like "Oh, I love you Misty sweetheart" and "I love you too Pumpkin!"

*shudders*
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast