Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2287

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

BladedVixen Guest

WS I totally know where you are coming from! I just started college too and things are sooo different than in highschool. I feel your pain XD... just keep up the good work, the longer the wait, the better it is ^_^

Besides, you are too good of a person and a writer to lose any readers over a little wait

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Water Spirit

Togeticlover: 300 pages?!?! WTF!? The next chapter is gonna finish somewhere in the late 40s! The whole fic so far is over 300 pages if that's what you meant. XDDD
    Sorry, i've been on here for only 2 weeks, and sometimes i get confused by the meaning
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxpsyco
    Ok, I'm out, this is turning into a game of spin the bottle O_o.

Quote Originally Posted by Togeticlover
    Sorry, i've been on here for only 2 weeks, and sometimes i get confused by the meaning
    I was wondering why you said 300, I was like holy crap! Anyway, I have been wanting to read the next chapter for a long time, I even wrote my own fic(four stars), that is how bored I was at waiting! XDXD But whatever, I can wait. (starts melting)...maybe not.
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

Hey Water Spirit, You know what would be really cool, is like a small Account of what has been happenning During Fate and Destiny of Friends, like thank you's, what was in your mind at the time, good and bad, stuff like that, you know just to wrap things up and celebrate a successful end of Fate and Destiny of Friends, you don't have to but it would be kinda cool ^^.

Shun Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus
    Hey Water Spirit, You know what would be really cool, is like a small Account of what has been happenning During Fate and Destiny of Friends, like thank you's, what was in your mind at the time, good and bad, stuff like that, you know just to wrap things up and celebrate a successful end of Fate and Destiny of Friends, you don't have to but it would be kinda cool ^^.

I know that this is my first post here. But I must aggree with the above suggestions. Authors have done it before, and you write better then many I have read and that actually sold books. So why not you? You are no worse.

As for the Fic itself. I must say I was surprised. I haven't seen a truely good fanfic(course I just recently found these forums so I hope to find some here) in ages... let alone an AAML. For some odd reason they seem to fall flat somewhere. Yours has not yet done that, and unless you rush yourself and make mistakes I have faith that it won't go down that path.

The only real errors I have noticed have already been mentioned for the most part, so I won't go through it all(no I didn't quite read all 83 pages but I read a page or two after each chapter was posted so I get the gist of what was going on).

As an ending point the only thing I must say is that whilst is fun to be able to predict the chapter.. I think you may have lead too many hints... Little of the plot devices have taken me by surprise(if any). But then it may not be good to follow that since I seem to be very perceptive when it comes to authors' works. So dont' take the above in consideration unless you have heard similar remarks before. Not a bad thing, but figured you might want to know that if anything was supposed to be a big surprise.. well it didn't surprise me.

Once again a great fic... Must say that my faith in aspiring writers and been renewed.

This fic rules!
    My site!
    Bishie:Megaman Zero!
    Owner of ~*The Yoshi Club*~ Please join it!
    Member of: Legendary Pokémon Club, Kirby Club, Dragon Masters Club
    , The Pokéshipping Club
    Siblings: AmericanPuppy104, SoulSword
    Friends: Funky99, Dragonskull, Tazzari, Demon_SLayer_of_War

Pictures thnx to team_magma93

previously Dragon_dude35d

Quote Originally Posted by dragon_dude35d
    This fic rules!
    you got that right Wohoo!

DM: lol yes I do know otherwise we would be in trouble. XDDD
    It irks me when people know things I don't. >< Especially when it's in a fic like this!

*rushes back to first page so he can re-read chapter 4*

EDIT:
    BTW, how are things shaping up between you and my Master? (aka pokeplayer984) Just asking!

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

Well the last chapter i read was the best, the 28th chapter

chipsyketchum Guest

hey ws,
    that chapter was fantastic..i havent been on serebii for quite some time but I cant wait for your remaining two chapters to be written and posted. This fanfic has been going for quite some time and its amazing that it is still just as good if not better than it was when you started it...congratulations!

Oh and congratulations also on winning in your two categories in the PokeOscars..

chipsy xox

happywave Guest

happywave: Awwww, thank you very much, that's very sweet of you. ^_^
    I just say the true!

what do u guys think:wont be fun if have book with all the pokemon´s fan-fincs like:the best ever pokemon's fan-fic? lol i think about it a lot and i remember say this here.

Hey I just wondering Where is she, she hasn't been here in a while

Water Spritit that chapter was sooooo frigging awesome...now im sitting at the edge of my chair wondering what will happen next...damn..you should send your stories to those writers in Japan..would make Pokemon hell more exciting....gosh what i would give to actually see your stories in pokemon

I cant wait for the next chapter *gets excited*

As much as I agree with you guys, I have a thought that even though that, for a fact, that this is one of the best fics there is I don't think that the people of Japan would take notice of this.

And publishing... there are rules about that. People can get done for copyright stuff.

Still, to keep our spirits high and to avoid getting splattered by tomatos *Holds up sign that says 'Hire Water Spirit NOW!'*

Hey I just wondering Where is she, she hasn't been here in a while
    I'm sure that she's busy with her college work and stuff, so let's give her time.

Oh and congratulations also on winning in your two categories in the PokeOscars
    There's now a Summer Fiction Awards if you want to vote. The link's in my sig.

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

I am such a loser. -_- I am totally rushed off my feet atm with school and personal issues and I still can't find enough bloody time to finish off this chapter!

I can understand if this fic is having readers lose interest and I don't blame you - if it were me I would have given up on it ages ago.

*sighs* Well, now that I've got a good number of tests out of the way, I'm HOPING to get the chapter wrapped up and finished by this weekend but knowing me, I'll end up disappointing you guys again. -_-

I can't really put into words how angry I am at myself and how awful I feel for letting you all down. I'm so so sorry.

*sighs* Well I'll see what I can do with the chapter if anyone is still interested.

Take care

WS
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

WS, you're not disappointing anyone!

We're all waiting patient on your next chapter. And it's worth the waiting, that's for sure! So don't give up and finish the chapter when you find the time to finish it, and I have not lost interest in it! ^_^ So take your time 'cause we all know your next chapter is gonna be great!

luvv
    MG

VenomX` Guest

Well to tell you the truth i am kinda dissapointed,but i'm still gonna wait.I don't think anyone who's read this fic will desert you WS.

Elite Eevee Guest

Desert? You're killing me, WS. You realize that through month-long periods between chapters, this story gets even more fans. Not even the utter obliviation of these boards can stop you and them.

Whoa! Who said anything about not reading anymore? Personally, if I didn't have so much stress around me during the week, I'd read it again! ^_^

Sadly, I can't start today. Too much stuff to do. >_<

*hugs WS* Things can get tough, and I've learned that the hard way.

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

Don't worry, I'm lucky I don't have as much schoolwork to do as you, but that just makes me lazier! Although I don't really post, I do read everything in here, so I doesn't mean that someone is losing interest, they're just, well, lurking around! ^^

Life's tough, and no one's going to force you to work on the fic in your free time. Hang out with friends and enjoy life. Type up the fic only when you feel like you have some big urge to write or some big idea you could add in.

So basically, I'm not putting any pressure, I hope. If I am, just ignore me. ^^

-Nakamura Michiyo
    My tumblr or something: x

I don't think that you're going to lose readers, your such an good writer and your story is really amazing.
    We all know how much a pain school can be, but you shouldn't rush on your fic, or your school work, you should finish the chapter when you have time and not rush 'cause your chapters are always worth the wait.
    Favorite Quote:
    Mr.Moseby (to Zack and Cody) : All right, but I will get the both of you, and your little hawk too.
    - Suite Life of Zack and Cody

happywave Guest

Relax WS,we wait the time you need.And you aren´t going lose readers(well i talk to my self!).Keep work in your fic and try stay calm for the it be good too!

Yeah WS is back! Yeah I can't wait to read the NC,
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Spirit

*sighs* Well, now that I've got a good number of tests out of the way, I'm HOPING to get the chapter wrapped up and finished by this weekend but knowing me, I'll end up disappointing you guys again. -_-
    Well ur not dissonponting me And I will still be interstined in this FIC till the End!
    WS IS the best Fic writter EVER!
    , , WS,WS,WS GO WATER SPRIT
    : CAKE PLEASE!
    HEY U GET OUT TO HERE!

Pssttt, what's she talking about? I think she's whacked. Lol; but seriously, no one's gonna ditch this story. Not now, when it's only two chapters from finishing. I give you a lot of credit, as I have not touched my story for months.

But I know full well what school can be like. It can be a little stressful at times, I know. I got High School going right now, and we're almost done with our first quarter. But it's very tough cramming all that knowledge into my head. >_<

However, I WILL say that this story is a godsend, no doubt about it, as I'm sure everyone here will agree with me too. The story is A+ quality, you write well, to the point, and this fic seriously makes me wish the writers would work harder on their anime as well, as I think you're doing better than they do, minus the artwork.

Keep going, you won't disappoint us, that I am sure of, and do well with your school, alrighty?

PS: Why is it that most girls seem to look at things on the bad side? >_>

Hiya all. Nice to see everyone's staying loyal to this wonderful fic. I haven't been here in ages so I haven't had a chance to talk about the fic.

WS, there's no need to apologise to everyone. Everyone knows how you must feel having to do a lot of work away from the computer. To be honest, as others have said, having to wait for a while gets you more and more excited for the next chapter and gets you thinking much more.

So, don't rush it now that you're on your last chapter. We want to see some magical stuff happen and hear that you're not failing at school.

-BC

Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast