Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2287

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

  1. #1676
    SoulSword Guest

    Default

    I hope you dont mind me asking but, WHAT THE HECK IS TAKEING SO LONG?!?!?!?!?!?

  2. #1677
    Tahukan Teh Pwner of j00 Guest

    Default

    SoulSword, read WS's last post. It explains why.

  3. #1678
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Water Spirit
    I am such a loser. -_- I am totally rushed off my feet atm with school and personal issues and I still can't find enough bloody time to finish off this chapter!

    I can understand if this fic is having readers lose interest and I don't blame you - if it were me I would have given up on it ages ago.

    *sighs* Well, now that I've got a good number of tests out of the way, I'm HOPING to get the chapter wrapped up and finished by this weekend but knowing me, I'll end up disappointing you guys again. -_-

    I can't really put into words how angry I am at myself and how awful I feel for letting you all down. I'm so so sorry.

    *sighs* Well I'll see what I can do with the chapter if anyone is still interested.

    Take care

    WS
    XxX
    Give up on this fic? Spirit! Spirit! Spirit! Why would anyone give up on this fic? Why do you call yourself a loser? This fic is one of the best and you're not a loser!

    We all understand what you're going through because we are all going through the same thing, doing some education, personal issues and such. Plus, take your time. We all mentioned that how patient we are and you have never let us down... just look at all the positive replies you have got.

    Just relax, a rushed fic is never a good fic. And you're fic is brilliant because its never rushed and you'll never end up disappointing us.

    One more thing, of course we're still interested.

    PS:
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSword
    I hope you dont mind me asking but, WHAT THE HECK IS TAKEING SO LONG?!?!?!?!?!?
    Ignore this moron.
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 10th October 2005 at 9:49 AM.

    Check these out:

    Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

    Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

    Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

    Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

    Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

  4. #1679
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,122

    Default

    I hope you dont mind me asking but, WHAT THE HECK IS TAKEING SO LONG?!?!?!?!?!?
    ......
    Isn't that spamming? Yep, it is ><;;;
    It's just a shmae that some people torture writers like that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Water Spirit
    I am such a loser. -_- I am totally rushed off my feet atm with school and personal issues and I still can't find enough bloody time to finish off this chapter!

    I can understand if this fic is having readers lose interest and I don't blame you - if it were me I would have given up on it ages ago.

    *sighs* Well, now that I've got a good number of tests out of the way, I'm HOPING to get the chapter wrapped up and finished by this weekend but knowing me, I'll end up disappointing you guys again. -_-

    I can't really put into words how angry I am at myself and how awful I feel for letting you all down. I'm so so sorry.

    *sighs* Well I'll see what I can do with the chapter if anyone is still interested.

    Take care

    WS
    XxX
    Cherie, what is this? The most talented person I know is calling herself a loser. Shame on you!

    You shouldn't lost your faith.
    You haven't write new chapter very long, so what?
    You have had lots of works on school 'cause you wana be god student. There isn't anything bad on that, in fact, I wish I wiould be more like you about that.

    *hugs you*

    What if some readers would like "lost their intrest"?
    You gert new readers all the time and if someone really loses intrest if you don't write chapters "fast enough", what do they know about writing and how hard that is?

    And you say that if you were reader of this story you would lose intrest?
    That is not true and you know it. To blame youself isn't the answer. If I was writing a story and I would have problems you wouldn't lose intrest (I'm sure about that).

    You want this story to be good and so there is no point to rush.

    And you shouldn't be disapointed yourself or think that you have let us down. We all admire you so much and we know that you will write new chapter.

    And you know that you're not a loser.
    You're bright, smart and talented <3

  5. #1680
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    700

    Default

    Well experience says that the start of year 12 is amazingly solid, and i didn't get it till X-Mas, so yeah i dont blame ya for focusing on school, since it is a bit of a prioity, if ya need a talk ya know where i am since i slouch off school work :-p (still pass thats ok!)

  6. #1681
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, 75% of the year.
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Ryock
    PS: Why is it that most girls seem to look at things on the bad side? >_>
    Being a realistic isn't a feminine trait.

    Some people just express their realism and fears in words...on the Internet.

    Oh, and hi there WS! Remember me? I'm the girl who takes--how long now? *checks* Two and a half months, approximately, to write a quarter of what you write in four and a half months, I'm sure.

    I've gotten many less reviews than you have, written half the number of chapters [with half the number of pages] that you have, and don't really expect to come close to you--ever. But I don't think I'll ever give up, or that there will be absolutely no one who wants to read what I have to write. And while people have given up on me ever updating, they have much more faith in you.

    So, somehow, I think the same things that go for me, could go double for you, if you wanted.

    'N somehow, I think I can sort of understand the workload you've got, but I won't try to compare. You just do your best at school, and make sure you know that even if you don't update until your winter break, there's going to be someone waiting to read.
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

    COLLEGE. >.<

    Rarely online.

  7. #1682
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    What? You stalking me now?
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Hi i'm a newbie. I've been reading this fic ever scince I wasn't a member. I hear you haven't been posting lately because you have lots of stuff to do so i'll support you all the way. Go WS!

  8. #1683
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    217

    Default

    ^Heh, thats the spirit, but its also how I feel, I'm not going anywere, this fic is that good.

  9. #1684
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Darkness in your Heart
    Posts
    783

    Default

    I'm going to try to stay glued here despite the last two days I was sick but this fic is too good, I was thinking to attract some people who don't go to the shipping fics form
    to it, Because I know couple of my friends that are interseaded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxpsyco
    Ok, I'm out, this is turning into a game of spin the bottle O_o.


  10. #1685
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    528

    Default

    "Sees Water Spirits post"

    You are not a loser. I think you are one of the nicest girls here at Serebii. I'm not let down that you haven't posted the next chapter yet. I've been waiting patiently like a Wobbuffet while you're working on the next chapter. I defenetly want you to try your best and do great in school.

    We all care about you.^_^ "gives WS a hug"
    Last edited by Misty Lover17; 15th October 2005 at 8:23 AM.

  11. #1686

    Default

    No one thinks you're a loser, Water Spirit! *hug* In fact, we're all still in awe about your story!
    Don't feel pressured and remember, you don't owe US anything. Take your time and enjoy what you write - that's the best way, as you know!
    If anything, WE owe you something because of the enjoyment we've gotten by reading your fanfic! ^___^
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

  12. #1687
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    What? You stalking me now?
    Posts
    204

    Default

    WS you're not a looser. Why would you put yourself down like that? *Gives Water Spirit a cookie in the shape of a heart* There! feel better? Just know we're all here for you.

  13. #1688
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the depths of creativity...
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Hiya guys,

    I'm sorry about my depressing rant - it's just things have been getting to me and I guess I put myself down too much. But thank you all for your comments because it really helped to cheer me up. *hugs everyone* The truth is, I was getting the impression from people that I was trying to waste time on purpose and to pospone the next chapter as much as possible - but why would I do that? I love writing and I love this fic to bits and in the last week, I've really appreciated just how much it truly means to me and what it has done for me over the past year.

    It's a part of me, it's part of who I am and a part of something I love. I can't give it up. I've been thinking about this for a while, and I just can't give up writing, even if it is fanfiction. It distracts me from stress, it makes me think by scheming intriguing ways and portraying different situations, and overall, it makes me a better writer and increases my skills in English. I love it. I just can't give it up. I won't give it up.

    I said that I wouldn't make a sequel to Fate and Destiny of Friends because I wouldn't have enough time and it might never be as good as the original. But so what? Chapters might be longer in posting but it's something I enjoy and if I have support on this idea, I'm willing to do it. It might mean more stress but this is something I love, something that has helped me be who I am and I want to continue it. It's caused me to start writing my own original ideas for stories and obviously, I'll continuing doing that too, however, writing a fanfiction for Pokemon, despite how sad that might sound, gives me a break and supports something that I enjoy.

    So if you agree that I should continue and make a sequel after I've finished the last two chapters, please let me know because if I do have support to go with this, I'm willing to go for it. If not, then I'm afraid that this will be my final fic along with a Forum's Member fic that I hope to finish and post hopefully by the end of the year.

    So, on to your cheerful comments that I appreciate so much. *hugs you all* ^_^

    mistygurl: Thank you so much for your kind words. ^_^ *hugs*

    Venom X: I'm really sorry to disappoint you but thank you for your support.

    Elite Eevee: I really hope I'm not and I'm worried by your sarcastic tone. And in most respects, I hope you're right and that interest in this fic won't be lost, but as a writer I can't help worrying and feeling guilty.

    DM13: *hugs back* I know, I have too and thank you. ^_^

    Burakki: lol it's nice to know that people are now 'lurking' around. XD Thank you for your support and no, you're not putting on any pressure. ^_^ Thank you.

    WaterKrystal: I really hope not and thank you for your advice. *hugs*

    happywave: XD Sadly, relaxing isn't an option for me atm. But thank you for your concern and advice. *hugs*

    AshMistyTogetic: Wow. I wasn't expecting that. XD But it was very sweet, thank you. ^_^ I'm really grateful for your support and me? The best fic writer? XD I wish. Thank you. *hugs*

    Sage Ryock: O_o I'm whacked? XDD I assure you I'm not. School is really stressful atm - it's capable but demanding. Wow. *blushes* I'm flattered by your comments. Thank you very much. ^_^ *hugs* And we don't always worry about the bad things. :/

    Blazing Charmander: None more grateful than I. ^_^ Hey stranger. OK, I won't rush and thank you. *hugs*

    SoulSword: See PM.

    Tahukun: thank you.

    Brian: Your understanding and kind words flatter me. *hugs* Thanks for the support and advice. ^_^

    Peach: Ma cherie. My day brightens just to know you are there. *hugs* I feel like a loser to disappoint so many people. -_- But you always make me see the good side and the truth and I admire you so much for it. Thank you for understanding so well and thank you for always being there. *hugs back* I do want to do well in school I guess but I still feel guilty that the next chapter isn't up. And you're right about the readers, it's silly. I will lose readers, I know that and like you said, I will probably gain some but I guess it's more of the fact that I'm disappointing people and letting everyone down that makes me think that no one is interested. And of course I would never lose interest in a fic of yours and thank you for reminding me of that. *hugs* I guess coz I'm on a different wave length to everyone else and I'm under a bit of stress, I'm not looking at the big picture as much as I used to. Thank you for opening my eyes again ma cherie. *hugs* You flatter me with so many kind words that I feel like I don't deserve them - I'm so happy that you are always there for me to show me the way when I'm lost. *hugs again* Thank you so much ma petite etoile.
    ^___________________________________^

    Cyndaquil: Thank you. ^_^

    gladdecease: I express myself in many ways but sometimes words are more effective than speech I guess. Thanks for explaining. Of course I remember you and I feel bad that you compare me like a superior to you. That I can assure you, I am not. In fact, you're probably more superior to me because I admire your persistance. You battle through - something that I used to do but have just forgotten while being mixed up in educational ties... thank you for showing me that. You are wise beyond your years and I don't blame you for not giving up on something you love. And I have still yet to read your fic while I am also disappointed in myself by. Thank you so much for your kind words and support and I will try my best. And I will resist the temptation to hug you XD So I'll give you an army cap instead. XDD *gives army cap and salutes*

    Shiny Blaziken: Hey there ^_^ Wow. You have been reading it for a long time and I am honoured. *blushes* Awwww.... thank you so much. *hugs*

    Cerebus: Thank you very much. ^_^

    AshMistyTogetic: I hope you're feeling better. Wow, thank you very much for that and I hope they like it if they decide to read it. ^_^

    MistyLover: *hugs* I'm flattered that you think that, you're very kind. ^_^ Thank you for your kind words and support! ^__^

    Carina: *hugs back* I do feel like one at times. And I feel like I owe you all so much. You've been so understanding and kind to me that I am so grateful and so honoured! Thank you so much. ^_^

    Shiny Blaziken: Why? Because that's how I was feeling. Awwww... *takes cookie very gratefully* That is so sweet, thank you. ^_^ *hugs* I'm very glad to know that you're all there. ^_^

    OK, chapter progress, it's getting there slowly. Ironically, English is the one getting in the way but both of my English teachers told me that I was a very good literature student and that they're very impressed and how they see me as a very good writer and my strict teacher even said she was disappointed when she came to the end of the essay because she wanted to keep reading since she could see that my writing style was unique and very good. XDD I'll take that as a sign.

    Hopefully I'll have more of an update soon but take care and thank you all!

    Love

    WS
    XxX

    Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

    ¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

  14. #1689
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I just started reading this fic lately and it's great! And I'm sure everyone here would love to have a sequel to this story.

  15. #1690
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In a imaginary world
    Posts
    20

    Default

    One thing: It is NOT sad to look to a Pokemon fanfic as support or a break from stress. I do that allllll the time. I wish to be a Game Designer one day, and am trying to get good grades. but all the while, I'm creative and I love playing games, writing little stories (nowhere near as good as yours o.O), and I look at them as like they're my children, brothers, sisters, etc. Better than most of my family unfortunately.

    Second thing!!!: If you love writing so much, have you ever thought about becoming a writer? You're very good at it, it's something you claim to love, and it takes stress off you, correct? If that's the case, then maybe you should go for writing. If you wrote a book, I would make sure I bought it just because of this story I've read from you. This is very impressive, shall continue to be, and think you should continue writing ^_^.

    Third thing!!!: Yes, mother of god...YES. Make a sequel. But I'd be very careful with it. Cause I'm sure that you're aware that sometimes a sequel can kill a franchise. But I doubt you would do that to us loyal readers. I mean, look how good you are. Continue what you're doing, good luck, and always write from the heart.

    Much care

  16. #1691
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Serebii forums
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Sorry I haven't commented here for a while. I think that you are a very good writer and should definetely make a sequal. It would just be awesome.
    My site!
    Bishie:Megaman Zero!
    Owner of ~*The Yoshi Club*~ Please join it!
    Member of: Legendary Pokémon Club, Kirby Club, Dragon Masters Club
    , The Pokéshipping Club
    Siblings: AmericanPuppy104, SoulSword
    Friends: Funky99, Dragonskull, Tazzari, Demon_SLayer_of_War

    Pictures thnx to team_magma93

    previously Dragon_dude35d

  17. #1692
    Elite Eevee Guest

    Default

    Ag. I don't mean to worry you, the phrase is sarcastic, meaning something along the lines of, 'For crying out loud'. We just want you to emerge from the writing process mentally unharmed. Sorry if I worried you. But as usual, good luck on whatever you have coming up.

  18. #1693

    Default

    Hey Water Spirit, I was wondering if you uploaded your fic on to any other site besides this one. Only asking cause I wouldnt mind reading it all again, but to be quite honest, I am too lazy to sort through all the 85 pages to do so ^^' lol

  19. #1694
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    What do you care?
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Hi! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I also think you're an excellent author, better than the authors of books I've read (such as Eragon and Eldest), and they're pretty good! Second, I definitely think you should make a sequel. Hey, I like sequels, and I'd be happy if you wrote a sequel, as would everyone else.
    Name: Brett
    FC: 2492-0613-4491

    Thanks to shinylatios for the Trainer Card!

    Thanks to shinylatios, a.k.a ~*Ratiosu*~, for the banner!

  20. #1695
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, 75% of the year.
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Mew
    Hey Water Spirit, I was wondering if you uploaded your fic on to any other site besides this one. Only asking cause I wouldnt mind reading it all again, but to be quite honest, I am too lazy to sort through all the 85 pages to do so ^^' lol
    There are links on the first page to each chapter, I think. Though I don't know if that would help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Spirit
    gladdecease: I express myself in many ways but sometimes words are more effective than speech I guess. Thanks for explaining. Of course I remember you and I feel bad that you compare me like a superior to you. That I can assure you, I am not. In fact, you're probably more superior to me because I admire your persistance. You battle through - something that I used to do but have just forgotten while being mixed up in educational ties... thank you for showing me that. You are wise beyond your years and I don't blame you for not giving up on something you love. And I have still yet to read your fic while I am also disappointed in myself by. Thank you so much for your kind words and support and I will try my best. And I will resist the temptation to hug you XD So I'll give you an army cap instead. XDD *gives army cap and salutes* ;P
    True...I know for a fact that public speaks sucks. Or rather, I suck at it. -- The thing that brought me down to a B in English last year was public speaking, I swear...

    You're welcome. 'N I was attempting to make a point, somehow. No one hates me for not updating [I think...] and you are infinitely more popular an author [or haven't you seen the categories for the upcoming fanfic awards?], so why should they hate you? Answer: they don't.

    Persistance can be a factor, I suppose...but I still think you're better. Of course, I liberally downplay any and all of my talents. Mainly school-type, but sometimes elsewhere...and I pay for such persistance with my grade point average. You are too modest--but I imagine I am too! And you are also too kind--but I am not!

    Hey, you'll get to it when you get to it, right? I imagine summer of next year will have me at about four more chapters [if that] and you'll have read them all. You're welcome, though you do deserve them. And thanks, both for resisting the urge, and for the cap...*looks at cap* Man, it's been a long time since I wore one of these. *puts it on* Makes me feel months younger--those were good days. Actually, I think it's almost been as long since I last saw...

    - Psy!

    --' Yep. Just about that long.
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

    COLLEGE. >.<

    Rarely online.

  21. #1696

    Default

    ---^ haha wow thanks

    I never even thought about looking on the first page

    sorry, lol

    wow pysduck really explains my retardation right now, lol!

  22. #1697
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,167

    Default

    DM13: *hugs back* I know, I have too and thank you. ^_^
    No problem. ^^ I wanna make sure you feel happy with your work. I know I wouldn't write if I was feeling bad.

    You need some time off, WS. Relax, and let your imagination do the writing for you. But then you always have to type it up. XD
    -
    Stay out off this, you. Anyways, good luck, WS. We're all right here supporting you. ^^

    Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

  23. #1698
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lima, orange islands
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Water Spirit you're an excellent author, and I think that I sequel would be great! I must say I agree with Sage Ryock, you could be a awesome writer if you want to.
    Please read & review my Fanfiction:
    Friendship, Love, Rivalry and Misunderstandigs
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

  24. #1699
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In front of my laptop
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    I think a sequel would be cool, you're such an amazing writer, it could totally work, and DM13 is right, we're all supporting you. ^_^
    Favorite Quote:
    Mr.Moseby (to Zack and Cody) : All right, but I will get the both of you, and your little hawk too.
    - Suite Life of Zack and Cody


  25. #1700
    Elite Eevee Guest

    Default

    I think that in the last response post, Water Spirit gave reasons for no sequel. I think.

Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •