Page 70 of 92 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2287

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

Ahhhhh....(rests in relaxation and uncontrollable happiness). Perfect WS. Just freaking perfect. Could not have done better than that myself. That was awesome, and you answered a lot of the questions I have for your story. VERY nice job, cool cliffhanger for Misty's fainting, and the Lapras was cool too.

Words can not really express how well I think of this to be made. I would definitely give it a 10. If it could, I would have it exceed that meter, cause it deserves more than that ^_^. Now that you have got this one done and over with, there's only one chapter left to go. I'm sure it will be the best of all of the ones we've seen thus far. Loved how you made her come back. That was perfectly dramatic and soooo something I would expect to see from Misty.

I only wish now that I would've asked for my name in the story, lol. Awesome job WS, and I'm very much looking forward to the last chapter. Also, I'm betting the part that May messed around with was the PS part, huh? I guess I'll see. You did nicely.

I will kick this football. Wherever it lands, that's my rating.
    *does so*
    *football flys past 10 and lands on "Infinity"*
    There you go.

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

What can I say that no one else has said?

Well, you used "thought" instead of "though" in, like, the first paragraph or so.

'N that's about all I could find wrong with it. Once again, an excellent chapter. I loved how you could take an innocent request for a name placed in a chapter and turn it into this mysterious voice that assists in the coming of fate.

And can I just say wow, this is slightly creepy? I'll assume you said yes. Wow, this is slightly creepy. It's totally different...but somehow not. If I ever get around to writing and posting chapters, you'll understand what I mean.

But it'll be too long from now when the part in mind comes to pass, so in reality everyone will have forgotten about it. ^^

I really enjoyed the chapter and applaud you on the mastery of the English language you so obviously have.

...though you might want to get rid of that "t". ;P
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Spirit, with a chapter this long and brilliant, it was well worth the wait. I was forgetting to breathe while I was reading every single word. The songs go well with the parts of this chapter. The battle scene was fantastic as well, and I didn’t help you on that. Oh, I got to ask, since the readers enjoyed the battle scene between Ash and Brendan, were you feeling confident while writing this one?

I remembered something from the last chapter, did May have a plan after Misty left?

The negative I can find is that I spotted a couple of spelling mistakes…

Thanks for everything and all the adventures we had together in the short time that we were reunited. It’s been really fun but I’m sorry to say that I can know longer stay with you because I realised that I don’t fit into your group anymore.
    ‘no’

“Oh, I wouldn’t under estimateTaillow.” Derek replied with a cocky smirk. “Taillow happens to be my starter and first Pokemon, so we’re pretty tight with a lot of trust.”
    “Told ya not to under estimate it.” He yelled over to them and ordered Taillow to use a Wing Attack on Pikachu.
    ‘Underestimate’, but that’s probably not important.

Yes – then we can give you what is needed to relieve your pain…

Misty remained against the tree subconsciously in the falling rain.

Relief my pain?” Misty questioned in her trance.
    ‘Relieve’

Ash reluctently pulled a pokeball of his belt. “Whoever you are, you’d better make sure that Misty is safe.”
    ‘reluctantly’

“This is going to be too easily.” Derek commented and shook his head in disbelief. “Gardevoir, use your Psybeam!”
    ‘easy’

LuvDisc’s eyes widened at the sound of this and it panickly began hopping around the field as Gardevoir prepared its attack.
    According to Word and the dictionary, that word doesn’t exist. How about: ‘LuvDisc’s eyes widened at the sound of this and it began hopping around the field in panic as Gardevoir prepared its attack’.

“Come on, Gardevoir!” Derek shouted out encouragingly. “Focus on your Hyper Beam and finish off that little pip squeak!”
    ‘Pipsqueak’ is one word, but that’s probably not important.

Despite that, it was a brilliant chapter and I can’t wait for the next… and last chapter. I can’t believe that! This fic’s a year old but it feels shorter than that for some reason. I have a feeling that when you place this fic in the completed fics forum, I’m sure that a bunch more people will be reading this, pokemon fan or not, AAML fan or not, for years to come.

After this fic ends, I’ll be keeping this fic safe for as long as I live.

Peace.
    Brian Powell

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

VenomX` Guest

That was a fantastic chapter,it really was,i do,however have one problem,in that chapter i seemed really arrogant,annoying and cocky,which i ain't,otherwise,it's all good

*Catches breath*. I read the chapter yesterday and i'm still trying to catch my breath from the excitement.

Well, this was well worth the wait for and every part of the chapter kept me excited. The action in this was full of suspense as you crossed from scene to scene regularly and that's what made the chapter excited.

It seems that Ash is starting to realize his feelings for Misty and it was a nice twist that the voice belonged to the Shiny Lapras (although it was one of my suspects all along ;P).

I can't believe that this story is nearing its end soon. Oh well, it has turned out to be a masterpiece and you have gained many fans and admirers along the way WS. This has got to go down as one of the best or maybe THE best Pokeshipping story ever.

Well done and can't wait till next chapter.

Blazing Charmander

Lightning Guest

Great Chapter! It was so sweet! Thanks for the update, I'm glad I read it it was fun! =) Hope you update soon, I know it'll be great!

-sniff- So beautiful. I'm happy you finnaly got the chap done.
    My site!
    Bishie:Megaman Zero!
    Owner of ~*The Yoshi Club*~ Please join it!
    Member of: Legendary Pokémon Club, Kirby Club, Dragon Masters Club
    , The Pokéshipping Club
    Siblings: AmericanPuppy104, SoulSword
    Friends: Funky99, Dragonskull, Tazzari, Demon_SLayer_of_War

Pictures thnx to team_magma93

previously Dragon_dude35d

YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! WS words cannot describe what I feel for this chapter. I mean, there were so many emotions going through me that I'm pratically overwhelmed by your brilliance in weaving this story. Truly as an author you are an Opal among rocks because such talent as yours is rarely found even though there are a lot of great pokeshipping fics around here (ex gladdecease, Hakajin, WB and all you others you I can't name right now...^_^ each and every one of them is unique in it's own way but I happen to find yours most one the greatest Ive ever seen. To me after following your work for well over a year I think you should be like the Brigadier or the Lieutenant Major General of Pokeshipping and I'm sure not many would object to that.
    *throws a salute* So I say old chapess, keep up the jolly good work wot wot.

Brondaze and Cinder: And as a farewell tribute we like to give you a good 'Pokeshipper Battlecry'.

*sweatdrops* Battlecry...?

Brondaze and Cinder: Hawaaaay the Braaaawww and Long Live Pokeshippiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Eulaliaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

*puts hands over ears* Och, sorry ye had tae hear that whoopping an' shout'in WS, but all in all I still think ye a bonny writer!
    All hail Moonlusion the Wise, leader of the Mightyena Tribe. *all Mightyenas howls in approval* : HHHOOOWWWLLL!!! She is also Princess of Castle Moon of Cloud Nine Island where she and her clan resisdes.

I Shall Always Remain A Loyal POKESHIPPER To The End.
    Long Live POKESHIPPING!

I'm also a proud loyal supporter of Umbrellashipping.
    Arnold and Helga Forever!!! <--- Like 'em? Then click this link: http://heyarnold.twotoasts.de/?page=Grafiken

Awesome chapter! It took me an Hour to read I can't wait till chapter 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxpsyco
    Ok, I'm out, this is turning into a game of spin the bottle O_o.

I havent reviewed in ages!!!. Three words: this is awesome.
    This would make me eager for the next chap to come....but i'll be patient. XD
    **Banner made by me. Click the banner to visit my deviantART**
    - + - + - + -
    - + - + - + -

I don't know about the other people who have been here since the begining, but I for one am in disbelief that Fate and Destiny of Friends is down to one chapter now. This fic really is amazing, very few grammar mistakes short of spelling, incredible story, and images. This has probably been the only thing that has kept me on Serebii for the last 6 or 7 months, sereiously. Chapter 28 and 29 were fantastic, nearly perfect, and set up the end of the story perfectly. Sadly since we all ready had the climax, chapter 30 can't be as riveting as 29, but really, few chapters of anything I have ever read can.
    It goes without saying but, chapter 29-10/10.
    Adding in "Holding out for a Hero" was a perfect touch by the way.

P.S. Te amo- iam et pro semper, Water Spirit.
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)
    YES, JElliot is coming back. Screw Elliot Keith, and all its backers.

Water Spirit!*faints*

That was, how can I say it, so STRONG! I love it and when you finish the story, I'm gonna print it out and staple it into a little book.
    What I LOVE about your writing is that you communicate the emotions so well, and the way you 'designed' the chapter adding bits of lyrics, and your humour which comes up at the best of times e.g in Misty's letter where she mentioned Brock. So witty and perfectly fitting!
    That was an incredible read, WS, and I'm just totally in awe of your imagination and storytelling...

*faints again*
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

man thats not one you can read in a hurry, kept to your usual very high standard and all round entertaining.

sorry for the short review i gotta PM ya bout sunday night,

Nice Chapter! ON a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a 50 or so. And, about that "Panickly" thing earlier, I think I know of a way that would have meant the same thing and still keep it about the same length:

Luvdisc's eyes widened at the sound of this and it frantically began hopping around the field as Gardevoir prepared its attack.
    Other than that, I found minor mistakes that I think aren't in need of notice. I mean, even the best authors make mistakes like those! Again, Great chapter!

: BOOOOOO!!! That was the worst chapter I ever read!

Grrr, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP POPPING UP AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIMES???

Anyway, so I suppose that there's only one chapter left, right? I can't wait! Or rather, I CAN wait but I'm really excited anyway!
    Name: Brett
    FC: 2492-0613-4491

Thanks to shinylatios for the Trainer Card!

Thanks to shinylatios, a.k.a ~*Ratiosu*~, for the banner!

omg! another awesome chapter! It was really worth the wait! It took me 3 days to read it O_o but I love it! ^^ Keep up the good work, I sure wanna read the next AND last chapter!

You're welcome, but that's true. *hugs you back.*

I loved that episode, I see that waiting for so long was a good thing it really was better than I have expected. Sorry, I didn't responed back but I had no time until now. Anyway, I gotta go.
    Please read & review my Fanfiction:
    Friendship, Love, Rivalry and Misunderstandigs
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

I have just fineshed reading the chapter, and I was amazed, it was brilliant, it had everything, you have done really well, Great job.

Last Chapter next! wow, You have come a long way! Good luck!

Ahhhhhhhhh! WOW WS!!! D a m n..I can't believe I took so long to reply but it was SO SO long and it also didnt help with my brother and dad always forcing me off the computer so they can use it... Anyway, that was awesome! I can't believe it's over now!!! This is like seriously the best Pokemon story I have ever read...especially this chapter! Not only 'cause it's cute but wow! It was written so well! I LOVE the way you had the lyrics and switched back between Misty and Ash's POV! It's so creative. Also, the length really took my breath away.

Anyway, this is a beautiful piece of work and now, I'm just really disappointed to know that it's all over. However, I heard that you were making a sequel to this and I hope my ears (or eyes since I read it somewhere) didn't decieve me. If it's true, I can't wait for your sequel. I'll be waiting and you should know by now that I want my name on your PM list.

Reach high,
    For
    stars lie hidden in your soul.
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

+:: Ralph Vaull Starr ::+

Dark Tyranitar Guest

Quote Originally Posted by xsweet_peax
    Ahhhhhhhhh! WOW WS!!! D a m n..I can't believe I took so long to reply but it was SO SO long and it also didnt help with my brother and dad always forcing me off the computer so they can use it... Anyway, that was awesome! I can't believe it's over now!!! This is like seriously the best Pokemon story I have ever read...especially this chapter! Not only 'cause it's cute but wow! It was written so well! I LOVE the way you had the lyrics and switched back between Misty and Ash's POV! It's so creative. Also, the length really took my breath away.

Anyway, this is a beautiful piece of work and now, I'm just really disappointed to know that it's all over. However, I heard that you were making a sequel to this and I hope my ears (or eyes since I read it somewhere) didn't decieve me. If it's true, I can't wait for your sequel. I'll be waiting and you should know by now that I want my name on your PM list.
    It's not over just yet, we still have Chapter 30.

Alright, back to the chapter: ZOMG That has to be one of, if not THE best chapter in the fic so far....blew my mind away ._.;

Also, shouldn't there be Credit given to Pink Floyd for Comfortably Numb at the beginning of the second part? or is that one of the other 2 songs? >_>

Really? I swear I heard somewhere that that was the last chapter.... I been deceived! XD Anyway, I'm glad it's not the last chapter! I can't wait for your next and FINAL chapter then. =]

Oh yeah, thanks DT for telling me =]

Reach high,
    For
    stars lie hidden in your soul.
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

+:: Ralph Vaull Starr ::+

Elite Eevee Guest

What?! One more chapter? Ug, and I spent my soliquity on the almost-end.

Shun Guest

Great chapter as usual.

As for whether or not a sequel should be made, I'll wait till the end so that I can acutally give what I think of as sound advice. I defeinately would like a sequel, but depending on how it all goes a sequel.... might be bit ill-advised(that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it, just that it may be quite difficult to pull off).

BladedVixen Guest

Standing Ovation!

Great work WS... one more chap left *happy and sad* well as soon as this is completed, its for sure going into the Serebiiforums hall of fame ^_^

I believe I only caught two little spelling/grammar booboos through the whole thing....

Congrats on another successful chapter

flygon-10-25-93 Guest

good job! good job! how long to last chap. and are you going to make another AAML?

Page 70 of 92 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast