Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2287

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

Hey, I never knew you won an award, WS! ^_^ Congradulations! *hands a second bouquet of roses*

I always knew how good of a writer you were since I first started reading this about a year ago!

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

Default Oh My Gosh!!!

Hey WS! I'm SO sorry it took me thins long to read it, but I've FINALLY read it! It was EXCELLENT!!! I haven't read it for SO long and this was just such an AMAZING chapter!!! U are TRULY gifted! I need to talk to you! I haven't spoken to you since August! WOW! I'll have to work on my fic again too! I've just been SO busy with school, this is the busiest year they say. It's REALLY good to see another Chapter! Sad it's almost over but at least there's a sequel! I hope you're doing fine and I hope to talk to you soon!

Your friend,
    ~Cerulean Girl
    Fanfic Buddies with the awesome, sweet, and cool Water Spirit! Also, thanks for making my CG acronym!

Well, now that some power hungry admin closed The Boys and Girls Club that was up for 6+ years, I won't be coming here anymore. Send me a msg if you wanna talk, but don't expect a response for a LONG time.

Owner of: The Boys and Girls Club (Click on the banner!)

i think this is one of the most romantic stories ever created
    the tension between ash and misty and their obvius love for each other figting to win the battle against the shame of truth, it's so interesting, it gets your mind to another universe, it's a wonderful story
    enough bla bla, i just it will get better

Pikachu#25lover Guest

Hey WS!!! Wow!! This story I give a 5 stars and if I could I would give all the awards on Serebii.net for Shipping Fics. You are an amazing writer!! Burakki is SO right. I don't think anybody would be surprised if this got published!! Too bad they already went over this part in the show, cause if they didn't, this would have to take it's place - and it would HAVE to be aired!! I mean come on, who would resist reading this fantastic story unless they hated Romance?? Sorry I haven't posted in a while - got caught up in last school year events and vacation over the summer. I can't wait to see what happens!!!
    Last edited by Pikachu#25lover; 26th November 2005 at 7:43 PM.

Hi Water Spirit! I've been doing great lately. We miss seeing you here. I'm happy to see you are doing well.

I have have read your latest chapter a little while ago. It was an excelent chapter. I can't wait for the next one!

How's the next chapter coming along, Water Spirit? I know whatever stage it's in it'll be good. I would just like to know how it's coming along. ^^

Pokeshipping was the first ship I believed in, might as well say,"LIVE, thread, LIVE!" ;p
    My tumblr or something: x

Quote Originally Posted by Ratiasu
    How's the next chapter coming along, Water Spirit? I know whatever stage it's in it'll be good. I would just like to know how it's coming along. ^^

Pokeshipping was the first ship I believed in, might as well say,"LIVE, thread, LIVE!" ;p
    It's in the last chapter, till the last chapter coems i will start sleeping (falls asleep)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxpsyco
    Ok, I'm out, this is turning into a game of spin the bottle O_o.

we all can't wait for the last chapter Water Spirit! keep on doing well!
    Im a proud Pokeshipper!

Name: Leo the Togetic
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

This fic rules and I think you've done a spectacular job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
    One day you'll miss me like I missed you. One day you'll look for me like I looked for you. One day you'll want me like I wanted you. One day you'll cry for me like I cried for you. One day you'll love me, but I won't love you.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

I bet you never expected your fanfic's thread would reach a whopping 90 pages!
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

213 post away from 2,000 posts & 10 pages

90 pages is a really great milestone for this thread.

I bet she'll be so happy to hear about this.

Also, I'm still waiting for when she posts the next chapter of this really great fanfic.

Bad news is it's starting to Die

Well, I would like to keep this upfloat. I really would like to keep this thread alive so she'll be able to finsh this fanfic.

It's probully the best Pokeshipping fanfic I've ever read.^_^

"looks at member title" Cool, I'm a Rainbow Trainer now.

I like this fanfic. wow... when did it become 90 pages?
    "If you ever see me out on the streets, don't worry, I wanna be your friend" Jerry Jewell
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    The Cape Of The Ninetails ~ The Mysterious Dragon ~
    I've claimed Ryou x Lettuce, Gaara x Tayuya,
    & River Marque X Jesse Martin
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0
    Owner of: Official IGPX Club 2 & c.o. of ~Fruits Basket Club~ & -The Seto Kaiba Club-

Serebii sis: The Red Butterfly
    River Marque (I.G.PX. Sledge Mamma) is my Bishie!

Byakugan Tenten: twin Furuba Pair: Vy Low

WS, this is the best, best, best fic I've ever read. It is even better than some books I know. The last chapter was defenitely the best one, yet (IMO).

I have an idea how it could end but it would be too weird if you would write it, without me telling. We're all gonna be waiting for the last chapter, patiently. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! (Xmas a little later, sorry)
    Please read & review my Fanfiction:
    Friendship, Love, Rivalry and Misunderstandigs
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

Horray First post in 2006!!!! Where's Water Spirit i was thinking she was gonn ahave the final chapter by christmas but guess i was wrong

This is as good as the TV show its amazing its the best thing I ever read
    okay, I have come back to the serebii forums the last time I was here was many years ago, and back then I might have been, uh kinda silly. So try to know me as who I am now, not who I was then

Elite Eevee Guest

You know, WS, it don't think you should break your back writing another reply post. By the looks of it, there's been over 100 posts, and your fanbase has nearly doubled.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Raichu
    This is as good as the TV show its amazing its the best thing I ever read
    This topped the TV show the second the kicked Misty off... Actully its way better in my opinion. Better than my writing... Better score than my english final grade (108%)... Tops my list of fanfics to read which is like 2,000,000,000,000.
    AAML forever! Im out of things to say.

In case you guys are wondering where good ol’ Spirit is, then I’ll tell you guys. She’s ten levels beneath the Earth surface, where she’s building some huge vehicles and weapons of mass destruction. She’s also making a Ferrari, a Ferrari that would float…

LOL! I’m joking! Stop it! I don’t know what she’s doing either but knowing Spirit, she’s a serious, hard working person when it comes to her homework and exams but she’s also a great story writer and I know that she will place her final chapter sooner or later. I may think up a little something after she places her last chapter.

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

This fic is GREAT! It was exciting, romantic, the description was very detailed as far as I could tell, The characters were not OOC at all,I even liked the battles, which I normally skip (I know the credit also goes to Brian Powell for this), aaaand it is more than 300 pages long! It took me about five days to read it!
    Honestly, "Fate and Destiny of Friends" was how I found out about SPPf in September. I was looking for Pokémon fanfictions (especially pokéshippy ones) and just found this. And it is still the BEST fanfic I've read so far. (Am I repeating myself?)
    Last edited by Solarbeam; 30th January 2006 at 8:38 PM.

Hiya guys! ^_______________________________^

Wow! It has been way to long but I'm really sorry about this. School has taken up WAYYYYYYYYYYY too much of my time in the last couple of months and I've just had to give up most things in order to meet all my subjects' demands. It's crazy!

And I have exams in both English and Maths next week so that's not so good. I've been working hard on the English I assure you! ^______^;;; Hoppe everything goes OK for it.

Anyway, first I want to start of by wishing and hoping everyone had a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS and that all of you have a DELIGHTFUL AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR FOR 2006!!!! ^__________^ You all deserve it guys.

So, I'm guessing you want to know how progression has gone with the fic. Well for starters and I don't know whether this is good or bad news but plans for the fic have changed:

1) I am NOT, I repeat - NOT writing the final chapter of Fate and Destiny of Friends just yet.

2) Why do you ask?

3) Well that might be because....

4) Chapter 30 WILL NOT BE THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS FIC.

5) I repeat for those who think I'm kidding:

6) Chapter 30 WILL NOT BE THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS FIC.

NOW READ CAREFULLY BELOW FOR EXPLANATION TO THIS CHANGE:

Yes, it's true - I'm not hanging up the pen and keyboard just yet, I can't estimate how many chapters will follow Chapter 30 though I don't see the point of writing a sequel because it will seem too distant. Instead, I am continuing this fanfiction on with previously thought ideas and new ones that have been spiralling in my mind over the Christmas holidays (yes, I know I should have been revising). These chapter will of course, continue on from what we have seen so far in the story and will advance forward on to a new adventure and a new challenge. That way I can continue to make reference to things that have previously happened in the story in order to unravel a few more unanswered mysteries that I have yet to reveal in previous chapters and of course in the last chapter.

Strenuous writing on Chapter 30 will commence after 18th January - straight after my exams (and 10 days before my birthday ) and I will post again then to update on progress.

Also, can I say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has commented and reviewed this story since the last chapter. I have read every one of your comments and appreciate them so much, however, much to my regret, I cannot go through the incredible amount of pages at this stage in order to reply to them all because it would mean I'd never get time to revise or to get the chapter going.

However, if there are any budding questions or comments you would like me to answer, feel free to post them again and I'll happily respond when I can. ^___________________^

And again, I say thank you to you all for your support over this last year and for your outstanding patience. *bows* thank you so much and I will do my very best to keep up the standards of this fic to the best of my capability.

Take care and cya soon!

Luv

WS
    XxX
    Last edited by Water Spirit; 10th January 2006 at 10:14 PM.

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

...I'm sorry, what? I'm not entirely sure I caught what you were saying there, WS. D'you think you might've been able to bold it, or make the font larger so I could notice it among the smaller, less important words?

;P

Seriously, it's nice to hear from you again. And while it's fantastic to know the story isn't done just yet, there is a very small twinge of worry that the story might drift along endlessly without a difinitive end. I trust, however, that you'll make it all work out perfectly in the end.

Laters!
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

OH! *starts dancing, and makes a party* YAY! WS, thank you! You just gave me the best news since...*starts thinking the last time she received good news*.... I can't remember. Anyhow, I'm sooo happy this fic isn't over yet. I really want to continue reading it, though I really don't like endings too much.

Good luck on your exams!
    Please read & review my Fanfiction:
    Friendship, Love, Rivalry and Misunderstandigs
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast