Page 73 of 92 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2286

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

Wow, that is so awesome, this isn't your last chapter. When I thought that the next chapter was gonna be over, I was kinda sad, because this was the first story on the internet, that got me so excited waiting for another chp. I'm sure your contining the story will great, and like always be sure to take your time.
    Favorite Quote:
    Mr.Moseby (to Zack and Cody) : All right, but I will get the both of you, and your little hawk too.
    - Suite Life of Zack and Cody

Elite Eevee Guest

Good to hear from you again. It's also nice to know that Chp. 30 isn't the last chapter (Despite the rumormongering I've done). I wish you a propserous 2-0-6 (AS the President would call it. :P). Also, I do believe we've hit 1801 posts.

YAY! WS is Back, ^^; Man i've missed alot on this forum for being sick a few days, Somebody said it Was but that's good it's not the last chapter, Well Keep Working on the fic Can't wait Chapter 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxpsyco
    Ok, I'm out, this is turning into a game of spin the bottle O_o.

Great to hear you again! keep working on the latest chapter!
    Last edited by The_Dark_Angel_87; 15th January 2006 at 10:58 PM.
    Im a proud Pokeshipper!

Name: Leo the Togetic
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark_Angel_87
    Great to hear you again! keep working on the last chapter!
    Dark Angel... didn't you read her latest post? She said that cp30 won't be the latest chapter. --

Back to my response. Hey, Spirit. All right? Hope you’re all right with your upcoming exams and I wish you good luck. Things are pretty hectic at my uni… almost everyone’s doing their work at the last minute. Got a couple of works to hand in and four exams during the next two weeks.

About your fic, I’m surprised that you won’t be making cp30 your last chapter. Then again, you’re always full of surprises. Another thing I like to add is that this forum thread could be put into the Guinness Book of Records because, in my opinion, it’s the most viewed, most replied, most voted, and it has the most pages for this year… and probably last year. I hope things will be going good for this fic this year too, and I’m proud of being a supporter of this fic.

Now, how about we keep this thread alive while spirit does her thing? Let me ask you guys a question…

What is your favourite bit in this fic so far?

Mine? I’d like to say the bit when I, as a character, did some commentating on Ash’s match with Brendan. Why? Mainly because I was in it…
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 12th January 2006 at 1:06 PM.

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

happywave Guest

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss, more chapters!!!!!!!lol keep working in the next chaperts and good luck =)=)=) this is a good new WS, really it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Powell
    Mine? I’d like to say the bit when I, as a character, did some commentating on Ash’s match with Brendan. Why? Mainly because I was in it…
    --

Bit of a bias there, isn't it?

;P Myself...one of my favorite parts was the dating. It was funny. Beyond that, the Shining Lapras was an interesting twist. Made the story very mysterious.
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

BladedVixen Guest

I was so happy to hear that its not the end of FADOF!!!!!!! Seriously, You rock WS, keep up the awesomeness!

My favorite part was the end of the 29... So happy... + the rest of 29 was great too... Watch you ask this question after thirty comes out and I will say thirty is the best.
    AAML forever! Im out of things to say.

Dark Angel... didn't you read her latest post? She said that cp30 won't be the latest chapter. --

Back to my response. Hey, Spirit. All right? Hope you’re all right with your upcoming exams and I wish you good luck. Things are pretty hectic at my uni… almost everyone’s doing their work at the last minute. Got a couple of works to hand in and four exams during the next two weeks.

About your fic, I’m surprised that you won’t be making cp30 your last chapter. Then again, you’re always full of surprises. Another thing I like to add is that this forum thread could be put into the Guinness Book of Records because, in my opinion, it’s the most viewed, most replied, most voted, and it has the most pages for this year… and probably last year. I hope things will be going good for this fic this year too, and I’m proud of being a supporter of this fic.

Now, how about we keep this thread alive while spirit does her thing? Let me ask you guys a question…

Do you think A topic us nesscary, to me not but oh well just have to wai what Water Spirit says

Chapter 29 was the best

Good Evenintide WS! It's awesome to finally hear from you again. If you say 30 is not the last chapter then I say:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is the best news I've heard all week! *Bows down* Thankyouthankyouthankyou! 'Cause you've just made my day. THREE CHEERS FOR WATERSPIRIT!!!!!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!
    All hail Moonlusion the Wise, leader of the Mightyena Tribe. *all Mightyenas howls in approval* : HHHOOOWWWLLL!!! She is also Princess of Castle Moon of Cloud Nine Island where she and her clan resisdes.

I Shall Always Remain A Loyal POKESHIPPER To The End.
    Long Live POKESHIPPING!

I'm also a proud loyal supporter of Umbrellashipping.
    Arnold and Helga Forever!!! <--- Like 'em? Then click this link: http://heyarnold.twotoasts.de/?page=Grafiken

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlusion
    Good Evenintide WS! It's awesome to finally hear from you again. If you say 30 is not the last chapter then I say:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is the best news I've heard all week! *Bows down* Thankyouthankyouthankyou! 'Cause you've just made my day. THREE CHEERS FOR WATERSPIRIT!!!!!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!
    LOL! I ditto Moonlusion's excitement! I can't wait to read more of this story and it's extra wonderful to know we're not near the very end yet! ^__^ Good luck in your exams WS!
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

Hey WS! Awesome! I'm glad the next chapter isn't the last chapter! I know, I still haven't gotten around to Chapter 4 on my fic cuz of school. This is the hardest year academically. My finals started today and end on the 19th. I have 7, grrrrrr, lol, u must be swamped though. Good luck! Happy New Year to you too! I dunno what my fav part is, it's just so good that I can't pic one thing! Excellent work! I'll ttyl!

~Cerulean Girl xoxoxo
    Fanfic Buddies with the awesome, sweet, and cool Water Spirit! Also, thanks for making my CG acronym!

Well, now that some power hungry admin closed The Boys and Girls Club that was up for 6+ years, I won't be coming here anymore. Send me a msg if you wanna talk, but don't expect a response for a LONG time.

Owner of: The Boys and Girls Club (Click on the banner!)

Water Spirit IS alive!! o.O

But seriously, that sounds cool to me WS. I guess you just couldn't end it, huh? That's awesome that you will continue the story even after 30 chapters. This will be one heck of a masterpiece once it's finished, ohhh boy. 30 chapters and going, huh? Well, I'm anxious to hear what's finally gonna happen, as I'm sure everyone else is. Great to hear from you again, as I'm sure everyone missed ya.

Good luck on your exams, by the way. After seeing you write this, I'm sure you're going to do fine in all your subjects. This is finely written. Anyways, you've done great, and I guess that's all. Thx for not ending it ^_^.

The storys not gonna end soon? THANK GOD THEN!!!!!!!!!!! I love this story so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gonna be sad when this ends
    twins with: Uza-chan | paired with: Staryu
    pkmn trainer Light → 1 badge. 3 [oshawott, pansear, munna]. nacrene city ♥

She's probably gonna make a sequl I think

I think it was chapters 13-16, I just loved that. Nice to hear from you again WS.

Good news WS, I like when Ash and Misty are finally reunited, in like chapter four or five.

I've been watching this fanfic for a while before I joined Serebii...about time I got in here and reviewed, hmm?

Anyway, I think this fanfic is really good, not just because it's about my favorite shipping (though that's obviously a plus), but because it's pretty well-written. Sometimes it's so suspenseful I can't stop reading it, and others it's just the way it's written that makes me want to read more of it. I guess I can't really say any more than I just like the way it's written...it's certainly one of the best fanfics I've ever read. And I've read more than my fair share of fanfics.

Yes, I'm the master of badly-written reviews, who told you??

The fic not ending at Chapter 30 is pretty good news. Just wait, when you finally end it, I'll be whining it's over...-_-;

Er...anyway, great fic, can't wait for more!
    Last edited by lightfairy475; 10th February 2006 at 12:17 PM.
    | Member of Serebiiforums for 1 year. YA RLY. |

Quote Originally Posted by lightfairy475
    I've been watching this fanfic for a while before I joined Serebii...about time I got in here and reviewed, hmm?

Anyway, I think this fanfic is really good, not just because it's about my favorite shipping (though that's obviously a plus), but because it's pretty well-written. Sometimes it's so suspenseful I can't stop reading it, and others it's just the way it's written that makes me want to read more of it. I guess I can't really say any more than I just like the way it's written...it's certainly one of the best fanfics I've ever read. And I've read more than my fair share of fanfics.

The fic not ending at Chapter 30 is pretty good news. Just wait, when you finally end it, I'll be whining it's over...-_-;

Er...anyway, great fic, can't wait for more!
    I did that too before i came on ^^

So next chapters not last anymore.....hmm does that mean
    that Ash and Misty won't confess thier love for each other?

please say no, please say no...
    In pokemon R/B/Y, there was a graveyard called pokemon tower where dead pokemon were laid to rest. In G/S/C the spot that was known as pokemon tower is now a radio station. So basically, they were like, "Screw the graveyard, we're gonna destroy it and put a radio tower there instead! Nobody's gonna miss the pokemon anyway; they're dead, right?" that's just cruel...

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Blaziken
    So next chapters not last anymore.....hmm does that mean
    that Ash and Misty won't confess thier love for each other?

please say no, please say no...
    no they probably will

YAY!!!!!! Thank goodness!
    In pokemon R/B/Y, there was a graveyard called pokemon tower where dead pokemon were laid to rest. In G/S/C the spot that was known as pokemon tower is now a radio station. So basically, they were like, "Screw the graveyard, we're gonna destroy it and put a radio tower there instead! Nobody's gonna miss the pokemon anyway; they're dead, right?" that's just cruel...

absolutely awesome story ive been up from 2am til 1828 reading this fic totallt rocks bring on chapter 30
    My Pokemon Diamond Team:

Pikachu/Lucario/Metagross/Snorlax/Latios/Milotic

I NEED any shinies or Light Balls for Pokemon Diamond
    PM ME IF YOU HAVE THE ABOVE

My Friend Code for Pokemon Diamond!!!!!!!!!!: 0902-7582-3052

Goku V Kakashi V Luffy V Vegeta

(Anime Match on the Century)

I'm amazed by the new readers of FADOF, particularly Lightfairy and DarkDeoxys, who read the fic from chapter 1 all the way to chapter 29 non-stop. Yet, I'm not surprised because this is a fantastic fic.

In response to AM2K's and Shiny Blaziken's posts, I have no idea whether or not Ash and Misty are going to confess to each other. The main reason is because Water Spirit is the mistress of surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by gladdecease
    --

Bit of a bias there, isn't it?
    What? I found that funny. I got a lot of favourite moments but I like this one in particular.

BTW, Spirit's birthday passed three weeks ago and for those who haven't wished her a happy B Day yet, I'm sure she'll forgive you.

New question: What is the best battle scene so far?

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

Page 73 of 92 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast