Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2287

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

They're over! *takes a big breath* Even I feel a huge sense of relief. ^__^
    Maths is always the worst and as for English, I'm sure all your great assignments throughout the year can make up for anything your exam results lacked...but as you need to worry about that last part! hehe

Can't wait to read that juicy little twist...
    And about the Latin thing, tis true! lol I've also been noticing a lot of Latin phrases around, especially the very one in your story.
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

I posted here because...of Water Spirit...xD

Anyway, nice story Water Spirit! Your descriptions, and everything is just...nice. I love this fic!

Anyway, I like this fic! Hope you update sooner, Water Spirit! =D
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

Quote Originally Posted by Water Spirit
    Good morning one and all. ^_^ Well I should probably say good afternoon coz it's gone midday where I am. XD So yeah, hope everyone is doing well and the exam period is going well for you all. ^_^ OK, response time!

xsweet_peax: Thank you very much. ^_^ I know exactly what you mean! Luckily it's half term now so I have some more time to prepare for my last two exams that will begin in the first week of June. I wish you all the luck with yours two and hope they go well for you! *hugs*

Fez the Mysfit Elf: Thank you for understanding. ^_^ I'll try and get the next chapter up soon and thanks for your support. ^^

Dr. Melee: Thank you! ^_^

Mayuko: Thank you for your concern and your kind words! I'll try my best. ^_^

Aaron Highest: Please don't worry about it. ^_^ I completely understand and I'm sorry if I sounded harsh. *hugs* I guess just a simple misunderstanding and it's my fault for not posting for so long. *hugs* Thank you for your continued support and I hope everything works out for you.

Brian: XDD! Good to see you too, Brian. ^_^ I wish you luck with your work too! Awwwww, your words are very kind and I hope to speak to you soon!

Aaron Highest: 3rd time already?!?! I've only read the whole thing, like twice! XDD And I'm the author... that's pretty bad actually. ^^;;;;; XDD Your fic sounds interesting, hopefully I can read it when I have some time. ^^

misty_aquamaster: Thank you very much and I'll try my best. lol awwwww, it's ok. ^_^ I don't really publisise my bday so don't worry about it. ^_^ See ya soon!

Fez: lol thank you. ^^

hiroshihai: Awwwww, thank you and I wish you luck with yours too! *hugs* I'm sure you'll be fine. ^^

Cloud Strife: Thank you. Good luck and I hope your graduation goes well! ^________^

Aaron: I promise I won't take that long on it! XD

Sage Ryock: lol thank you so much for your words and kind support! ^_^

hustenapfel: Oh. Ummmm... I'm hoping that's a compliment and not a negative view. XD

WaterKrystal: ^_^

hustenapfel: Awwww, well I hope you enjoyed it. ^_^

hiroshihai: Thank you. ^_^

wobbuffetds: Oh thank you so much! ^_______________^ I'm so glad you're enjoying it!

latino heat: Awwwww, thank you so much for telling me that and I hope it provides you with much more reading entertainment in the future. ^_^ Thanks for the good luck wishes! ^^

Aaron Highest: lol, yes school has finished for now and I sat my last exam before half term (English of all exams) and enjoyed the rest of the day spending time with my friends and catching up on how everyone has been during the first of the busy exam weeks. But now, it's just more revision and of course, writing the next chapter(s) of FADOF. ^_^

hustenapfel: XDD

Right, now down to the nitty gritty details of what has been happening:

1) I have sat three of my five exams now but next week is half term so I have a nice relaxing time for revising for the last two and of course, to write the next chapter(s) of the story.

2) Exam Status:
    i) Maths (Part 1): The exam was terrible but that is what everyone who sat the paper has said so hopefully the exam board will take that into account. If not, I imagine I will be sitting that exam again in January.
    ii) French: I had already done my Speaking exam before this exam period as you may already know and my teacher believed it went pretty well. This exam consisted of a listening, reading and writing an essay on the environment in French. The essay question was good and I think I wrote my best essay yet and apart from everyone having to rush the listening and reading at the end because the exam board decided to lengthen the size of the passages, which meant less time spent on answering the question, I think it went pretty well. ^_^
    iii) English Literature: The one exam where I never know how well I've done. One half of the essay was OK but the other half, the questions were terrible and too ambiguous! So hopefully I've done OK on them but we'll have to see in August.

3) As you know, I started writing and planning the contents of Chapter 30 before this exam period and a nice little brainwave has allowed me to put in a nice little twist, in order to bring this story deeper into the depths of my own creativity..... *laughs evily and chokes*

4) Also, something I've noticed recently is the amount of Latin phrases I'm seeing in people's signatures. XDD I can't help but wonder does it have some connection to the Latin I used in this story, or is there just some event going on that everyone's gone for famous Latin phrases. XDD I'm curious to know but Ovid and Virgil phrases seem to be particularly popular.

5) OK, so now I'm going to continue writing the chapter while my brain is fresh with ideas for the chapter and do a bit of revision on the side. ^_^

I'll be around for a while if anyone wants any questions answered (don't be afraid to ask, I won't bite) I'll be happy to do so. ^_^

Good luck to everyone who has exams at the moment and I'm sure you'll all do great. Have fun everyone else who is lucky enough not to have them or have already finished! XD

Take care and see ya all soon

Love

WS
    XxX

Thank you, and it went great (graduated a day after you typed that, but PC has been out, sorry about not responding sooner, not my fault.
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)
    YES, JElliot is coming back. Screw Elliot Keith, and all its backers.

no prob WS you didn't sound harsh it's my fault *hugs* my question is could ya give us a spoiler? bye yall!

Your Friend
    Mr.Highest
    Last edited by Aaron Highest; 3rd June 2006 at 1:53 PM.

Hi WaterSpirit, just wanted to say a really, really awesome fic you're writing there, keep going! It really warms up those cold..June days here in Germany :O
    can you believe it, it's like 15° C here >_>

anyway, I'm gonna keep reading, I've only read the first 20 or so chapters so far, so I gotta catch up

Default News and replies

Hey guys ^_^

How is everyone? Well I've had such a burst of inspiration for my fic that I'm writing it all down, so hopefully it'll be a good chapter when it's finished. ^_^

Also, HAPPY TWO YEAR BIRTHDAY TO FATE AND DESTINY OF FRIENDS!!!!! ^_________________________________________________ ^ It was two years ago that I started this fic... and it still isn't finished. XD So as a bday pressie for this thread, I made a hot banner to hopefully illustrate the part where Misty fell off the cliff, Ash's worried expression (I know Pikachu wasn't there at the time), our unforgettable companions of the series and the two main focuses of the show. ^__________^

And also, I made a scene from the story:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...pirit/fall.jpg

Remember where this is from? ^_^ Yep, it's the scene where Misty was pushed off the cliff by the Team Aqua member after she and Ash were outside the cave. ^_^ Comments welcome!

Next week I have two exams left, one on Tuesday and the last one on Friday. Saturday I'm gonna be out celebrating (naturally XD) but Sunday I'm free so hopefully I'll have a good proportion of the next chapter finished. ^_^ A new chapter should be in sight yet! I'll do some more writing for an hour and then revise before dinner and then revise solidly tomorrow and so on. Yeah I'm busy atm. XD OK replies:

Mayuko: Thank you. ^_^ Awwww, I hope yours went well as well. Yep yep, hopefully the chapter should be up soon. ^_^

latino heat: Why wouldn't I reply to your post? XD I love replying to my readers comments. ^_^ It's great to know you all. Of course you're not bothering me and thank you for taking the time to post. ^_^ Thanks for the well wishes!

Misty Lover17: Oh congratulations! ^___________^ I'm so happy for you and I really hope everything goes well! What are you planning to do next? ^^ Cya soon!

Carina: Not yet for me, still two to go. But I really hope yours went well! ^_________^ It's great to hear from you again! Awwwwww... thank you so much for your faith and kind words. ^_^ It's very kind of you. The Latin thing is just getting too weird. XD It's like most places I look now, I'm seeing Latin phrases and quite a few of them have been readers or past readers. XD Scary. You've see te amo - iam et pro semper? OMG! What have I done?! XDDDDDDD

May_Beautifly: Oh this means I have to update now. XDDD lol but seriously, thank you so much for posting and your kind words. ^_^ *glomps* I'll try and get the next chapter up soon!

Cloud_Strife: Since when have I ever complained about you not responding? XD I'm so happy for you though! Huge congratulations to you and I wish you all the best for the future. ^_^

Aaron Highest: OK, thank you but seriously, don't worry about it. ^_^ *hugs back* Sure, I'll post one at the end of this post. ^_^

Lee-san: It's a pleasure to meet you, Lee-san. ^_^ I'm so happy that you're enjoying my fic. ^_^ Awwwww, thank you for your kind words! Really? It's really hot here today in England but then it's been so miserable for the last week with such cold weather. Your English is very good, I have to say. ^_^ I hope your enjoyment continues as you read more! ^_____^ Thank you!

OK then, on Aaron Highest's request, I have some spoilers for you:

Spoiler:- Spoilers For Chapter 30:

Please discuss carefully in case other readers do not wish to be spoiled. ^_^

Take care!

WS
    XxX
    Last edited by Water Spirit; 4th June 2006 at 7:58 PM.

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Well those spoilers just made me even more anxious, I really can't wait! Oh and that banner is really awesome
    Last edited by hiroshihai; 5th June 2006 at 12:42 AM.

*groans* No! I demand a lovey-dovey story!!!!

Nah, just kidding. You think any of us would have stuck through 29 chapters if it was that simple? =P I trust that you'll put together an exciting and moving turn of events, just as you always have. Not that you need anyone's approval anyway (it is YOUR story, after all), but I'm just saying, you can't shake your rabid fans that easilly.

Absolutely love your falling scene and your banner! Masterfully done.
    3DS code: 0946-2234-4637
    Version X Trainer name: Aislinn
    Friend Safari: Spearow, Tranquill, Tropius

Alright for two years^__________________^ That's great Water Spirit! Also thanks for posting spoilers, now I definatly can't wait!!! Good luck on the last of your exams as well
    twins with: Uza-chan | paired with: Staryu
    pkmn trainer Light → 1 badge. 3 [oshawott, pansear, munna]. nacrene city ♥

Congrats for the 2 year birthday of this story ^_^
    Wow, now I'm even more excited after seeing the spoilers, those are some spoilers that make me think.
    Awesome banner, and the falling scene is pretty good.

Good luck on last few exams, WS.
    Favorite Quote:
    Mr.Moseby (to Zack and Cody) : All right, but I will get the both of you, and your little hawk too.
    - Suite Life of Zack and Cody

wow, 2 years that's a lot of time! Though I started reading it last year when it was already in chapter 10, I think, it's been a long time. Anyway, good luck on tests! BTW, you did a great job with that pic. Later!
    Please read & review my Fanfiction:
    Friendship, Love, Rivalry and Misunderstandigs
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

Heeeeeya! Yikes! 2 more? (I don't have any exams ) It's so great to hear you being more confident of your great story!...*hugs your evil genius* lol Yea, I've heard that Latin phrase being repeated! Thanks for the language lessons ^_____^
    Anyways, most importantly, Good luck on your exams!!

"Of course he means Misty, right? You keep telling yourselves that...."

Woahoho...you are evil! *runs behind the scenes to strangle Ash*

Of course he means Misty, right? You keep telling yourselves that....
    That's not good. That's really not good. I hope you're not planning to do what I think you're planning to do, WS...

Oh, well. I'll keep reading this fic no matter what. ^^

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

So, I just read the rest of your story and all I can say is wow...I know you've probably heard it from lots of people before, but I just gotta say it, your story is absolutely amazing!
    The last chapters were especially great, really dramatic, sad, funny and hopeful at the same time. I just couldn't stop reading..I know I'm repeating myself but you are amazing amazing amazing!
    I hope you're gonna keep writing, would really be a waste of your talent =)

hey mate, nice to see you're still around. Hope the old AS's are goin well, they look tricky from the looks of the M1 paper yesterday. Hope you're enjoying whats left of school, the work may suck but its the best social time of your life! make sure ya keep in touch ;-)

Of course not, he means Pikachu (gets shot)

Anyway, congrats on two years, and we are just a 100+ posts from 100 pages
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)

Feliz aniversario de 2 Ańos del cuento
    The spoilers really made me exited I can't wait and party hard on Sunday
    alrato
    My friend's:Angelic Elf Ivy,Chaos Emerald,Comis Patronus,Flame of Madness,Mouse Trainer,Nathan Madien,Pokemon4Ever,shadowswampert93,Vertical Bird,Wig,~Austin~,~Cecilia~,~Flareon~

Yeah that makes me kinda nervous too. I mean the only person that he should care about more is his mom (and that's a maybe)

this better stay AAML and not AAMayL lol just kidding but yeah i don't like advanceshipping can't wait to see this next one this is gonna be the best yet! if you could R&R my story please it's on my ff account http://www.fanfiction.net/~SeanBlazer

MR.Highest
    Out
    Last edited by Aaron Highest; 10th June 2006 at 1:36 PM.

Thanks Water Spirit! My graduration went well. Though, I didn't get to see my friend there.:_:

Well, I have no clue what I'm going to do now.

Though, I do have something really cool to metion. Last Saturday, I got to go to the Pokemon Rocks America event in Centry III mall. It was really fun. I got Celebi there. Plus, I got some really cute plushes there too.^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Highest
    this better stay AAML and not AAMayL lol just kidding but yeah i don't like advanceshipping can't wait to see this next one this is gonna be the best yet! if you could R&R my story please it's on my ff account http://www.fanfiction.net/~SeanBlazer

MR.Highest
    Out
    Personally, I think it would be great if it had an advanceshipping ending, and then WS was like this on her final post.

HAHA, fooled ya'll losers for 2 years, Advanceshippers strike again. AAMayL FOREVER.

lol! That'll be the ultimate twist! WS could be an Advanceshipper in disguise...*shifty eyes* making all of us Pokeshippers go crazy over FaDoF for 2 years until...BAM!

Just kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by Carina
    lol! That'll be the ultimate twist! WS could be an Advanceshipper in disguise...*shifty eyes* making all of us Pokeshippers go crazy over FaDoF for 2 years until...BAM!

Just kidding!
    I think it would be worth it just to see some of ya'lls reactions .

edit 101 till 100

ARe you kidding?! People would go postal! That could push everyone over the line into an all out war b/w Pokeshippers and Advanceshippers, it would be catastrophic for those poor advanceshippers!

Quote Originally Posted by hiroshihai
    ARe you kidding?! People would go postal! That could push everyone over the line into an all out war b/w Pokeshippers and Advanceshippers, it would be catastrophic for those poor advanceshippers!
    I think we could use a war like that, as long as I get Cybercubed, than you'll can clean up the rest of them.

Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast