Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2285

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

Hey! I've been reading your fic for a while but never replied since I was too lazy to make an account >_> Congratz on your scores! I'm not having any tests coming up soon since school hasn't started yet =P Anyway, do you have any idea of when the next chap will be up? I can't wait! ^^You're such a good writer! I'll have to reread most of the story since I forgot. I've read so many fics that I've mixed the stories up xD

Long chapter, you say? Oooh... interesting!

Well, until next chap, see ya!

~~Awesomeness~~

Yes, congrats on your awesome english grades you definatley deserve them you're an excellent writer^^ Also can't wait fot the next chapter and that's great it's going to be a long chapter <3

Great job ;D
    twins with: Uza-chan | paired with: Staryu
    pkmn trainer Light → 1 badge. 3 [oshawott, pansear, munna]. nacrene city ♥

Great job on full marks on English, I know how difficult that can be. Nice to hear from you, as always.
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)
    YES, JElliot is coming back. Screw Elliot Keith, and all its backers.

Congratulation's Water Spirit keep up the good work. Yes she finally posted and now we have even more info on the next chapter Damn Im so exited
    My friend's:Angelic Elf Ivy,Chaos Emerald,Comis Patronus,Flame of Madness,Mouse Trainer,Nathan Madien,Pokemon4Ever,shadowswampert93,Vertical Bird,Wig,~Austin~,~Cecilia~,~Flareon~

Not really, we just know that it is longer.
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)

My bad then, damn Im just exited
    My friend's:Angelic Elf Ivy,Chaos Emerald,Comis Patronus,Flame of Madness,Mouse Trainer,Nathan Madien,Pokemon4Ever,shadowswampert93,Vertical Bird,Wig,~Austin~,~Cecilia~,~Flareon~

Quote Originally Posted by latino heat View Post
    My bad then, damn Im just exited
    Aw, I know how you feel, been a nice ammount of time now.

Yes. Everyone holler and jiggle for the great Water Spirit. ^^ *Pictures everyone doing that except me* Sorry, I’m not the kind of bloke who jiggles.

Your success on your English exams/assignments comes as no surprise, but still I congratulate you for it. Not only you have achieved success in your education but you also gained success in the forums…

You and your fanfic have:
    Broke Dragonfree’s fanfic record of replies and views
    Your fanfic won the best romance fanfic award twice (One from PokeOscars and from the Summer Fiction awards)
    You won best romance writer award
    Gained a lot of fans
    Inspired a lot of people to write fics of their own
    Longest running fic (at least in my view)

And that’s all I can think of.

A thought occurred to me. Your fic is an equivalent of an award winning drama. I bet that after you place in your new chapter… a lot of people, old and new, probably in their hundreds (maybe more), would read it straight away… putting all chores, homework and emergencies aside and all lol.

See how calm I am when I write these posts. No exclamation marks or anything. XD
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 20th September 2006 at 4:10 PM.

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

Congrats on your marks! they're pretty high, but what can I say? You're a pretty good writter. Well, it's bad to hear that the chapter is not finish yet, but it's a good thing to hear it's going to be a long one.
    Please read & review my Fanfiction:
    Friendship, Love, Rivalry and Misunderstandigs
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

Yes. Everyone holler and jiggle for the great Water Spirit. ^^ *Pictures everyone doing that except me* Sorry, I’m not the kind of bloke who jiggles.
    I can't say that surprises anyone, just don't seem like that kinda guy.

Grats Water Spirit on getting such good marks! ^_^ Glad to know the next chapter is very long, and I'm sure it'll be just as good, if not, better than your others. I look forward to it.

Hey, sorry for not posting in a really long time, but i was just to lazy to log in and post, but I want to let you know I've been reading the thread almost everyday for updates. And in the time i haven't logged in, i guess my account died or something, so i had to resign-up :S

Hope to see the new chapter soon.

-Dark Tyranitar

I've read this story ever since you posted it up! I just wasn't a member by the time or year. But I finally decided to voice my opinion. This is an awesome story!!! Please put up the next chapter soon, Water Spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitokage View Post
    I've read this story ever since you posted it up! I just wasn't a member by the time or year. But I finally decided to voice my opinion. This is an awesome story!!! Please put up the next chapter soon, Water Spirit!
    Welcome to the "club" we appreciate all new faces, to talk of this masterpiece of a fic.

Spirit this is gonna be a awesome cha- *advanceshipper walks in* AHH ADVANCE SHIPPER! *takes the advance shipper and tosses him out the door* sorry bout that yeah it's gonna be a good chapter and grats on your grades i get good ones t-* and come out* Aqua Zip and Stone: PLEASE YOUR HARDLY DOING YOUR HOMEWORK! . who asked you? *returns them into there balls*

Out
    Mr.Highest

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Highest View Post
    Spirit this is gonna be a awesome cha- *advanceshipper walks in* AHH ADVANCE SHIPPER! *takes the advance shipper and tosses him out the door* sorry bout that yeah it's gonna be a good chapter and grats on your grades i get good ones t-* and come out* Aqua Zip and Stone: PLEASE YOUR HARDLY DOING YOUR HOMEWORK! . who asked you? *returns them into there balls*

Out
    Mr.Highest
    LOL, and of course, now there are also the Pearlshippers (which again, I gave them that name)

I'm new here, and i registered...belive it or not...because of this fic. I've been reading non stop for two and a half days strait to catch up with everyone else and i worship this fic!!! This story feels so real! I can only wish that WS was an actual writer for the anime or their movies, because i know that this movie or anime would get many people into the show that previously didn't like it, only because it is soooo good!!! ...but that is just another vice from the ever-growing crowd of fans that WS is gaining.

Well, with what is about to happen with the anime, it would not hurt at all to have WS as a writter. And speaking of hurt, I am going to kill the guy who messed up the forum with this backwards scroll crap. Hope he dies rather soon.

LOL, and of course, now there are also the Pearlshippers (which again, I gave them that name).
    How can people support that when no one has even seen the female character or one second of the new season!! It's even more ridiculous and unfounded then Advanceshipping (It is the devils work!)

P.S.
    I hope that my hero Steve Irwin may rest in peace
    Last edited by hiroshihai; 5th September 2006 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hiroshihai View Post
    How can people support that when no one has even seen the female character or one second of the new season!! It's even more ridiculous and unfounded then Advanceshipping (It is the devils work!)

P.S.
    I hope that my hero Steve Irwin may rest in peace
    That is the curse of nevermet shippings. It was just as I said on Pokeshipping forum, give them one week and there will be an Ash/Hikari shipping, of course, it actually only took them about two days.

Here Here, RIP Steve Irwin, you will be solely missed.

No kidding. I want to know what there is to actually discuss on the forums for that ship!

No kidding. I want to know what there is to actually discuss on the forums for that ship!
    Go there, discuss Ash and Light's first kiss, sure they have not even MET yet, but who cares.

Go there, discuss Ash and Light's first kiss, sure they have not even MET yet, but who cares.
    LOL, heck people are probably already working on fics for it with all the fabulous backstory they have to work with.

LOL, heck people are probably already working on fics for it with all the fabulous backstory they have to work with.
    Like I said, it is laughable, but what can you do.

Whos's Light? Hikari?
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast