Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2286

Thread: Fate and Destiny of Friends - AAML

Talking Way to go WS! Another success!

Sorry I haven't read it until now, I just logged onto serebii for the first time this week. Anyway, EXCELLENT JOB!!! I believe your writing has improved, it was already great, but now it's even better! I only hope that I have improved as well. Anyway, I'm going to put this under a spoiler in case people don't want it to be revealed.

Spoiler:- Only read if you want my opinion on the plot!:

Well, as I said before, your writing style is beautiful! I know we as authors are the hardest on ourselves, the only bad thing I saw were a couple typos, hahaha, I'm just a stickler with grammar and spelling. Your style is very poetic and I could not stop reading, even though I was supposed to be doing other stuff. I can't wait until the next chapter comes out. Even though it's been so long since I read the other chapters, I felt reconnected with this chapter and the excitement arose again. So, I know I keep saying this, but you get better and better each time and this is a superb chapter! Keep up the awesome work, but make sure you keep on top of your other things! ^_^

~Cerulean Girl

P.S. Of course we still want to read! Don't be silly! ^_^ Oh, and I love how you know so many languages, I always wanted to learn Latin!
    Fanfic Buddies with the awesome, sweet, and cool Water Spirit! Also, thanks for making my CG acronym!

Well, now that some power hungry admin closed The Boys and Girls Club that was up for 6+ years, I won't be coming here anymore. Send me a msg if you wanna talk, but don't expect a response for a LONG time.

Owner of: The Boys and Girls Club (Click on the banner!)

Wow! Chapter 30! It's been a while. I wasn't expecting it up anytime soon, but I'm so thankful that it did. I had been looking forward to this for such a long time and I know it won't disappoint =].

Uh, I hate to say this but I think I have to read the previous chapter because I can't remember what happened. I'm reading this chapter and I have no clue what's going on ^^. I see that Misty is injured and has been resting for over a day now, but I can't remember why she's hurt XD. It's been so long and she has been getting hurt a lot in this entire fic so far, so I can't remember what the latest event was. Well, I'll go back to reading the previous chapter before reviewing this chapter any further.

Oh yeah! Just read the previous chapter again and now I remembered what happened. How could I forget that??? So disappointed in myself...that's a major chapter XD. Anyway, I'll continue with my reviewing now =P.

Hmmm...wow. A large bit of Advanceshipping there XD. I guess that's what you mea\nt when you said we will question where your loyalty stands...? Hehe, I know you're a Pokeshipper, but that really made me think May liked Ash for a moment. And that moment where he looked at her and you described that "her cropped hair seemed to fall more gracefully above her shoulders and soften her already delicate features" made me think "Whoa, Ash! Misty is practically dead in the other room and you're here staring at May." XD

I don't know why, but as I was reading this, I pictured Wallace to be a bad guy in the end... After that moment when May said that she felt like something bad was going to happen before being cut off by Max, I felt like something would happen. Then, Wallace came in, placed a sleeping spell on Pikachu, sent Ash away, and quickly brought Misty back only to lead her away with him. The way that he seemed to be in a rush as if he was trying to do this before Ash came back and then the way Misty was showing her nervous and hesitant characteristics, it made me think that Wallace was going to be shown as the antagonist in the end and showed his evil side later on, allowing us to see that his kind act was a fake the whole time. However, I could just be thinking too much into this and he turns out to be the good guy the whole time. So yeah...I probably have no idea what I'm talking about ^^.

"Ash realised that he still had his hands on May’s shoulders and abruptly moved them back to his sides. He looked down at the floor so that his cap covered his face and clenched his fist tightly."

Ok..that line is SERIOUSLY making me think Advanceshipping. It's like Ash actually is starting to notice May more than a friend. But I know it's going to be Pokeshipping....! XDD

Hmmm, interesting. So Misty is the mermaid and Ash is the prince? Well, that was kinda obvious so I shouldn't be surprised. And apparently, my thinking that Wallace could be the antagonist is deepened because the old lady that he associates with seems evil too XD. Ahhh, I'm SOO off the line with this, aren't I? ^^

After all those May/Ash scenes and their dance and all, I was pleased to see Ash and Misty's conversation in the Romantic Gardens. It liked it that they talked about what happened and why Misty left and what happened that night with them. It's a shame that Ash was so stupid to not notice it's him...but then again, it's not surprising. He's never been the sharp one. I'm actually happy that you did that. It's typical Ash and it would have been disappointing and not like him if he actually DOES figure it out. He's always been portrayed as smarter than he actually is ^^ in many fanfictions, so I'm glad that he is still dense in this one. It's IC for him. However, I did feel bad for Misty when she thought she realized that Ash didn't feel the same way. The way you described it..it was like she was in pain when thinking about it.

Nebusola! I'm so interested in seeing who she is as a character. I actually like that name...well, somewhat. It sounds like a name that an evil character would have, but it's just so unique that it's great. So far, she comes off as a **** and a man stealer/user as she was focused on Ash for his attention. Then again, I could be wrong as she was a part of the Prince and the Mermaid's history, so she could be automatically attracted to him. Either way, I can't wait to find out more about her. Normally, I wouldn't take her character seriously as she seems like just another character randomly thrown in to get in between Ash and Misty and bring conflict, but seeing as how she obviously is going to have a much bigger story, I can't wait to see more of her to find out what she has to do with this legend.

Though, looking at the poem, it's said that Venus was sent by Nebulosa and I'm assuming that "Venus" is the mermaid. I'm pretty sure it's not her name, but she is like Venus, the Roman goddess of love. Right? XD I don't know. I'm making too many assumptions. They could ALL be sooo far away from the line right now XDD. Anyway, back to what I was saying. Apparently, Nebulosa sent Venus. Therefore, she couldn't possibly be a bad character, unless there is a deeper meaning behind this. Whatever it is, I can't wait to find out.

That scene where Misty talked to Daisy about her new play before they went to the beach, when Daisy described a story that didn't have a middle or ending and how she found it while researching, I automatically thought of the story of the Mermaid and the Prince. I was just surprised that it would be in a library when it seemed to have taken Wallace forever to research the story. However, since the story requires Misty to play the mermaid, I assume that is the story. I also assume that Ash and company will join her and Ash will be the Prince. Anyway, enough assumptions on my part. Onward with the review...

Ok, just finished reading it and it was great! I loved the ending. It was so fitting. It actually sounded like the beginning of a completely new story.

This was very interesting, Water Spirit. I'm glad that Misty is motivated once again and not questioning Ash's feelings for her. She has hope again.

Now that I've read the whole thing, I'm not really sure about Wallace being antagonistic anymore. Now, he seemed like he just wanted her to fulfill her destiny....but I'm not giving up on that antagonistic idea XDDD!! Hey, he could turn out to be evil in the end and has been playing them the whole time! Romance/Action stories always have some plot twist and some unexpected character turns out to be the evil one when you least expect it... But I might completely be off the dot on this one so ignore me XD.

All those Advanceshipping hints in this story made me somewhat believe that May and Ash were actually having some feelings for each other. I knew it would have been Pokeshipping and IF Ash did start to hold feelings for May, it wouldn't have been anywhere close to how he felt about Misty. I was also disappointed that May might have feelings for Ash. Where's DREW?? XDDD You should bring him back for an appearance ^^! Anyway, the thoughts of Ash/May liking each other was pretty much shrugged off when May seemed to be helping Ash when she saw Misty dancing with Rudy by having Max tell him. Either way, I'm still somewhat pleased to see those Advanceshipping hints as they bring out such a deep reaction from Misty...leading Ash to talk to her and some cute scenes occur where he somewhat comforted her without even knowing it.

Hmm...what else? Oh yeah!! How could I forget this?! That poem you wrote was amazing. The one that the Prince wrote about "Venus" and meeting the mermaid. It was beautiful. Did you write the entire thing yourself out of the blue or you had help? Either way, it was great.

Ok, I'll stop talking for now. This is a long enough review, I guess. All in all, great chapter. It was...worth the wait =]. I really can't wait for next chapter though. I hope it'll be up soon. But don't feel pressured. I'll wait. I know that exams and finals and...college is coming up for me. So it's a lot of pressure as you'll probably go through the same thing . Therefore, you don't need to rush. I'll wait until summer if I have to.

Ok, I'm done. I'll patiently and anxiously await your next PM when your next chapter is out. See ya.

EDIT: Wow, I didn't expect it to be this long! I just looked it over and yeah....good luck reading it o_O.
    Last edited by xsweet_peax; 17th March 2007 at 11:51 AM.

Reach high,
    For
    stars lie hidden in your soul.
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

+:: Ralph Vaull Starr ::+

Hey WS, long time no see. Sorry i haven't posted, but i have been lurking around. i read the new chapter last night but the net died. XD

Anyways, this was a really good chapter, I was kinda surprised Misty ran out after Ash was made to dance with Nebulosa. Although yet again Ash had no idea when they were talking at the Gardens.

Anyways, i cant wait to see more. I want more surprises >_<

*Sighs pleasantly* Shoot, this girl can write, can’t she?

Before I start praising you, I think I’ll do a little buzzkilling first with those errors. I hope they help.

“She’s been sleeping for over a day now.” May asked worriedly. “Shouldn’t we wake her up?”
    Er… May didn’t ask anything in that part.

Professor Oak shook his head and explained that Misty had been asleep for over a day but they didn’t want to interrupt her slumber in case she had faced horrors that she would rather loose in sleep
    Lose

Wallace explained as he moved towards a rotting table near the book cases and lit the candles
    Bookcases. One word.

History is already repeated itself – or so it seems…
    This didn’t sound right. How about this…
    History is already repeating itself – or so it seems…
    Or…
    History has already repeated itself – or so it seems…
    “Promise me! It is also know as the Birth Place of Water Trainers…”
    Known

First she had to find oppidum caeruli, where ever that was.
    Wherever. One word.

You must not loose hope, Misty… A voice echoed around her
    Lose

Personally, I think the fatigue from your studies must’ve gotten to you a little bit. Believe me, I’m in a stress club myself.

Despite all that, honestly, Spirit, I have been enjoying your fic since day one of me reading it. Yes, we had to wait a long time for a new chapter to show up but so what? You were held back from placing a chapter because you have priorities in your personal life, plus you put a lot of work in your fic.

As usual, you make the characters keep their personalities based on the anime throughout the whole thing, actions, plot and the suspense kept on getting interesting, emotions can get others emotional and bunch of other stuff.

Some people spotted, what they think are advanceshipping hints. I disagree that they’re advancshipping moments because this wouldn’t be a pokeshipping fic then. May’s goal at the moment is to put Ash and Misty together after hearing what Luvdisc had to say. And the other moments, I think they’re just accidents.

The best description I’ve seen was the ending part…
    The words of the Shiny Lapras echoed in her mind and confusion of the legend, what she had been told and Ash’s feelings buzzed around her head. A comforting smile broke across her face as she thought of how her new quest had begun and that whatever happened in the future, she would fulfil this task that had been set for her. She thought of Ash once more and what he had said about their friendship. She held her hands up to her chest with a smile as her hair billowed behind her and her buttermilk wrap flapped around her legs.

Maybe there is hope after all… She pondered as a Lapras jumped out from the sea and the droplets of water glistened in the sunset.
    Really liked it there. Brilliant ending to the story.

I don’t know if I have mentioned this but I’ve been wondering what this ‘te amo – iam et pro semper’ meant. I was trying to guess what it meant, but then again I don’t speak Latin. I know how to speak Chinese (pretty) well because I’m Chinese, I know how to say a few Japanese words (including some rude ones), thanks to playing computer games and watching School Rumble, count up to ten in Spanish and other small stuff.

Macey’s at it again, I see ^^(I like her persistence unless it’s on me. Very funny that girl). And Ash is still dense as usual. XP
    I know this is very weird coming from me, but please consider it and I hope many others will too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistylover
    As you very well know, this is one of the (if not the biggest) Pokemon Fan-Fic in the world. And dont try to wiggle yourself out of this one, it is extremely successful and has an amazing plot and story-line. So, I was wondering, the only person that is ever capable of publishing this fic is Nintendo. (Yeah, sounds cheesy. I was hoping Scholastic ) Well, if it did, then you have published the first ever fan-fic from Pokemon. Shippings would be much more popular. More people would like Pokemon. And if youre emberassed that it is a POkemon fan-fic, the author would be Water Spirit instead of your real name. I mean, come on, this is a chance you dont want to miss. I will check through some of the Nintendo's site to see if I can send an e-mail to the owner of Nintendo. And I have a feeling that he would need a petition with at least 1,000 signatures. But would the amount of views change his mind? Maybe. I hope you are in for it, because this fic is not deserved to be stuck on Serebii for eternity, it needs to spread. So whaddya say? Who's with me? If anyone has any information, then please PM me.

I will only start this mission/petition if Water Spirit agrees. Whatever descision you make Water Spirit, we will be happy with it no matter what. I dont want to force you into doing something you dont want.
    As much as I like the idea, I don’t think Nintendo will allow that for a couple of reasons, at least from my point of view.
    1. Copyright issues.
    2. Can be time consuming for them because they’re always busy.
    3. Even if they do accept Spirit’s fic, they would have to rewrite the entire Hoenn tournament stuff, which could mess up some of the stuff the anime guys have at the moment.

*Predicts getting booed at* Go ahead. Hate me for those reasons.

Maybe we ought to wait for Spirit to graduate first. Maybe then she can get a job as a scriptwriter for the pokemon company and write some AAML stuff then. ^^

Overall, still proud and happy to be a reader of this fic. Well done… and thank you. ^^
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 30th March 2007 at 11:19 AM.

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

Ok, wow has it been a while (not a complaint, just a general statement )

I was going to give a couple typos, (mainly lose-loose) but BP all ready got them.
    Wow, this may not be the best overall chapter, but it is far and away the best described chapter, and it was a brilliant move not putting the Final in, as that would have taken away from the focus of this chapter.

Love the ending, love the mystery, love the psudo AAMayL "hints" (sp?) LOVE the Latin. All and all, excellent chapter, and like Ocarina of Time*, deserving of the impossible score 11/10

I am curious as to why I did not get a PM. (I come here every week or so anyway, but still).

And also, could somebody please please please PLEASE give me a synopsis of what has happened so far. After being here the longest, I noticed something in this read through...I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT HAS HAPPENED UP TILL HERE. Brian, do you remember all the previous 29 chapters, cause I have lost alot of it. If Brian Powell knows (I will feel like an idiot) than I would appreciate a summary, and if not, than someone rather new who shotgunned 29 chapters in a week that still has the plot fresh on his/her mind. If I could just be given a bit of help here, if not, I have 29 chapters in a fic I have all ready read to go through again.

Again though, CHEERS Water Spirit, Fantastic chapter.

* When Ocarina of Time was first released, it was given an 11/10 in a couple different media outlets, and people dare say it is not the best game of all time.
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)
    YES, JElliot is coming back. Screw Elliot Keith, and all its backers.

Konnichiwa.

Spirit-chan has given me permission to give you this information because she didn’t have the time to post an update.

She won’t be reply to answer this thread because she’s on holiday in Japan for the Easter holiday (hence why I typed down ‘konnichiwa’ and ‘Spirit-chan’). She sends her love and thanks to each and every one of you for your beautiful and kind words. She wishes you lot a happy Easter and said to not eat too much chocolate.

She will return after the holiday.

I forgot to mention something previously to Spirit-chan... I think your grandfather and your bunny are very proud of you.
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 10th April 2007 at 2:13 PM.

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

Aquaflowr is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Talking

Sorry I'm so late! My Internet acess was restricted (meaning my brother got a huge research project) so I didn't get a chance to post my review till now.

WOW! This is amazing! I don't see why you think this chapter is disappointing and over-rated because there's no way it possibly could be. Not with your writing skills! If anything, I think your writing style is more descriptive and better than ever.

She felt Ash shift beside her and as she directed her gaze to him, she was shocked to see her friend attempting to restrain a struggling Pikachu, who seemed desperate to get away. May attempted to help hold the distressed creature but it wiggled free of Ash's grasp and resulted in knocking him back into May and fall into the fountain. Ash gasped from the chill of the water and caught sight of Pikachu bounding up an alley,
    I'm a little confused here. If Pikachu was so upset, wouldn't it try to communicate with Ash first? And how is it moving toward Misty so fast? Wouldn't it have to sniff the ground to know where she went?

"Pikachu! Wait!" He cried desperately after his pokemon and looked around to see a trail of bubble emitting from his backside. Confused, he watched them intensified and realsied he was sitting on May's chestand immediately jumped off her as she gasped for air.

"What are you trying to do? Kill me!" She struggled to say.

Ash grabbed hold of her wrist and dragged her out of the fountain before she could continue her rant.
    At first, I was like, Why is she making Ash fart? Then, once I realized it was May, I started laughing. Ash must be really dense not to know someone's underneath him! Plus, that undermines the samll, so-called Advancshipping hints. If he liked May, i don't think he's just drag her off somewhere and ignore what she's saying. I also noticed a small grammar mistake: intensified should be intensify.

Why should telling someone else endanger Misty's life? Does that mean noe that she's told Delia she could almost die(I don't think you would make her actually die) again?

Is oppidum caeruli Cerulean? 'Cause you called Cerulean Birth Place of Water Trainers in your other fic and it made me think of that. Plus Misty's going there, so now I'm really wondering...

Brock looked in May's direction as hearts formed in his eyes and his smile widened.

"My sweet angel! You light up the room with your elegance and destroy the aura of every other woman on this planet!" He chanted dreamily.

"HUH?!" May cried out in alaram and backed away from him, dragging the bottom of her long pink dress with her.

Brock leapt towards her and knocked her out of the way to show Cassie had arrived at the party behind her and his attention had automatically diverted to her.

"Guess we'll see the dreamy eyed Brock after all." Misty chuckled and helped May to her feet.
    I'm glad! Brock wouldn't be Brock if he didn't go dreamy eyed at all. This scene made me laugh quite a bit. I thought Brock was joking on May until Cassie was mentioned.

Ack! My mother is calling me away from the computer! I'll have to finish the review later!

EDIT: I'm back! On with the review!

Nebulosa sure was bossy, rude, and ignorant. She didn't care what Ash thought, if she even noticed what he thought! But having Misty get really mad at him for dancing with her was pretty funny. You would've thought it'd be pretty obvious if he really didn't want to be there!

"Oooh! Arrren't you twwo so cuuute!" A large balding man comented from behind May and Ash with a strong German accent, causing them to jump in surprise. " Why don't you dance together, ja! It will be so cuuute! And I'll take lots of photos, ja!"

"Oh, that's very kind of you to say but we're not going out." May said politely to the man who was now ushering them out on to the dance floor.

"Dance! Dance together!" He yelled gleefully and pushed them together and put their hands in the correct position for dancing to another waltz.
    Well, he certainly knows what he wants! Althought he is kinda pushy about it.

A glass smashed behind them and they turned to see Rudy standing next to the broken pieces and a large crowd gathered around them, watching.
    Wow, Rudy got mad enough to smash a glass!

"I wanted to make sure you're all right because you ran away and then you'd been taken away by Wallace. Now you're running away from me again. I just want to know that you're okay."
    Awww! He's worried about her! That should show her he definitely cares about her.

"Yeah, I think she said she trained water Pokemon like you do..." Ash recalled and sat up to face her. "She tackled me at the doorway as I was tyrying to find you to give me her number."

"Can I have it?" Misty asked urgently.

Ash watched her awkwardly.

"I need to talk to her about...Water Pokemon. She's umm...really famous and in all the Water Trainer magazines."
    And he falls for that on-the-spot excuse of course. You would think he would notice the big 'umm' in there, no matter how dense he is. And Nebulosa's trying to turn into a stalker now!

"I just figured that you were dancing with so many girls that you didn't need my company there any longer." She replied coldly, though she realised that this was perhaps the most subtle way she could put her true feelings.

Ash laughed and rolled on her back.

"You actually think I wanted to dance with them?" He questioned in disbelief. "I don't do dancing! I mean, sure it was fun dancing with May but Nebulosa was just weird!"

Misty watched him unsurely and shrugged.
    And the truth comes out! But does Misty believe it, 'cause it doesn't exactly seem so.

"You told me that you liked someone else...who wasn't Brendan..."He continued. "And that this person never showed any feelings towards you...well..."

Misty felt her heart trying to jump out of her chest from fear and anticipation. Ash wouldn't look at her and continued to stare at the lagoon in front of them.

"This guy is a complete idiot for not realising your feelings." He looked at her and smiled positively. "He must be totally clueless! I mean what kind of airhead can't see that a girl really likes him so badly that it's staring him in the face?"
    Ash's kind of airhead can't, lol! He is just so clueless.

Misty tried to hold her smile. She contemplated how for a moment, she'd misinterpreted Ash's meaning of 'care' for something else but she now realised that everything she'd held in a different light with him had only ever been friendship. He cared for her welfare but not for this feeling inside of her.
    No Misty! Don't give up hope! He does care for that feeling inside of you!

Well, anyway, I like, totally wanted to talk to you about this amazing new idea I had for a water ballet!" Daisy began excitedly and held a script in front of her. "Tracey took me to the library and I found all these really cool books and some really cool folklore and I like, totally fell in love with this story I found and wrote a script. The only bummer was like, there was no middle or ending, so I like, came up with the end myself and now I have this really cool script!"

"That's great news." Misty replied happily. "Does this mean that you want me to come home to be a part of it?"

"Totally! I mean, you are the Magical Mermaid and you like, totally need to be the mermaid again in this play!" Daisy replied excitedly as Lily and Violet waved in the backround.
    Well, there's her reason to go back to Cerulean. Just curious, does Daisy's play have any similarity to the legend?

She screamed as she was pulled under the surface by an unknown force and choked on the water filling her lungs. She let go of the ball and felt it shoot out of her arms up to the surface, as she was rapidly dragged under and into deeper waters. She looked down at her ankle to see a type of vine wrapped around it and desperately tried to break free until the vine loosen and left her floating in the water. A shadow circled around her and she looked down to see a Tentacruel holding her in place in the water but her attention was focused on the glowing eyes of the shadow in front of her.
    Good luck. I'm sorry for what will happen to you noe, Misty, but this is the only way it can happen without arousing suspicion... and with that, the shadow disappeared and the Tentacruel tightened its grip and pulled her near the surface.

It launched a poison sting at her which caused her to scream a stream of bubbles and pass out momentarily before she felt the Pokemon's grip leave her ankle and a pair of arms circle her waist.
    Ohh, poor Misty! She's getting attacked again!

"It's okay! I've got you!" He comforted her and turned her around to face him.

She looked weak and dazed and he noticed that her eyes were dipping in and out of focus on him. He clenched his teeth and hauled her on top of Staryu and held onto Corsola as they sped along the surface.He could't comprhend hoe the Tentacruel had managed to drag her out so far and so deep and when he'd seen it use it's Poison Sting on her, his heart had raced with fear and adrenaline. He carried he up the shore as the group huddled around her and Professor Oak checked her over for any signsd of poisoning. He clarified that it appeared that she had just been shaken and could find no signs of the poison entering her body. Ash shook her vigorously to try and bring back her consciousness and when she eventually looked up at him, she saw his wet fingers surrounded by the aura of the sun
    But Ash is there to save and comfort her!

"Daisy wants me to go back to Cerulean to be part of a play that she's created." She said heavily. "So I'm afraid, after you leave Ever Grande City, I'll have to go back."

Ash watched her expression and smiled happily at her.

"We'll go with you!" He proclaimed happily and watched as she looked up at him with surprise. "We haven't been to Cerulean for a long time and May and Max have never been and I fancy taking a nice long vacation before I start another Pokemon journey! So why don't we go with you for a while and help out?"
    Yea! Ash, Brock, May and Max are going back with her!

As the day drew to a close, Misty had tied a pale yellow wrap around her waist to cover her bikini shorts and walked across the beach to admire the sunset. She let down her hair and allowed it to dance with the off shore breeze and smiled at the beauty of the sunset.

"Hey, Misty! We're heading back now! Are you coming?" Brock called.

"I'll be with you in a sec!" She shouted back and turned to face the sunset once more.

The words of the Shiny Lapras echoed in her mind and confusion of the legend, what she had been told and Ash's feelings buzzed around her head. A comforting smile broke across her face as she thought of how her new quest had begun and that whatever hapened in the future, she would fulfil this task that had been set for her. She thought of Ash once more and what he had said about their friendship. She held her hands up to her chest with a smile as her hair billowed behind her and her buttermilk wrap flapped around her legs.

Maybe there is hope after all... She pondered as a Lapras jumped out from the sea and the droplets of water glistened in the sunset.
    I agree with Brian Powell, this is a gorgeous ending. I really like it.

So to end the review, I'll be waiting for your next chapter, however long it may take.

*looks up* Wow, long review. Good luck reading it!

~Aquaflowr

EdIT 2: Wow, lucky you, going to Japan! I've always wanted to go there! I hope you have lots of fun!
    Last edited by Aquaflowr; 20th April 2007 at 5:03 PM. Reason: font color
    +Proud Pokeshipper+
    "Two Lovers...one torn away by his dreams, the other, torn away by her duty...the universe weeps for them."- Chaos Emperer
    Banner credit to MistyMix89

She won’t be reply to answer this thread because she’s on holiday in Japan for the Easter holiday (hence why I typed down ‘konnichiwa’ and ‘Spirit-chan’). She sends her love and thanks to each and every one of you for your beautiful and kind words. She wishes you lot a happy Easter and said to not eat too much chocolate.
    Holiday in JAPAN?!?! How did she afford it? it's like a $100,000/like 300,000Euro/and I think more or less same amount of Pounds to travel from USA->japan/England->Japan/Europe->Japan
    Wow. I hope she has fun! lol cuz that's aloooot of money, lol ok off top
    I WISH HER HAPPY HOLIDAYS! *er, however you say have fun in Japanese: HAVE FUN! lol*
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Aww man...I haven't been to this topic in forever XD. Hope someone remembers me. XD Anyways great job (WS I have been reading your story even though I haven't posted) And WOW! Japan. When I become a rich Video game maker thats first on my list to go lol. But anyways I hope you get to see my post WS and it don't get moved up to where ya don't see it ^_^ have a great easter and trip in Japan!!

Aaron Highest.
    Out.

*bows low to everyone* Good morning, one and all! ^_________________^

Firstly, I would like to say how amazed I am at the positive reviews I've had and I'm so grateful that you took the time to read it and let me know what you think of it. ^_________________^ Thank you so much! *glomps everyone* I will reply to individual posts soon.

As Brian said, (and I'm so grateful he posted on my behalf *hugs*) I have been in Japan for the last week and it has been absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!! If you ever want to go on holiday somewhere, go to Japan! I really can't wait for the day when I can go back again. <3

I'm going to be posting my pics on my LJ, which I think someone asked me if I had and I can't remember who but yes, I do have one, however it is a Friends Only LJ. I've made a page at the front so that you are welcome to post and I will happily add you, so that you can see my entries. ^_^ I'm also thinking of using it to post things relevant to here before I post them on the Forums, purely because everytime I've tried to get on the Forums, they've been down and it's quick and easy for me to post something quick on LJ. ^_^ (i.e. letting Brian know that I was in Japan for the week)

My address is: water-blossom.livejournal.com which can also be found in my sig. ^_^ I hope to see you there but if not, I'll always post here as well! ^^

I found some inspiration in Japan for Chapter 31... hopefully it will be worthwhile to the chapter. XD

Anyways, I'll post here again soon! I've got English coursework to re-write and work at 12:00pm.

Cya soon and take care!

Love

WS
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

hi again, remember me?

srry i didn't review earlier, i had a huge project that they gave my team only two weeks to work on. anyways, great chapter, again! it's probably just me, but i didn't notice much of a difference. don't worry, that's not a bad thing! ^_~ you had beautiful descriptions, a great mystery that will inevitably(sp?) lead to a great adventure, a nice touch of romance, and, of course, quite a bit of humor .

“The Prince moved cautiously towards the beautiful mermaid and in his trance, slipped on the wet rocks beside him and fell into the pool. The mermaid quickly dived after him and pulled him to the surface, intently staring into his eyes. She told him that his eyes reminded her of deep black pearls her sister wore, found at the bottom of the sea and demanded to know his name. In return he asked for hers."

“Whoa!” Ash cried out as he slipped on a rock to move towards Misty and fell back into the pool.

Misty cried out his name and hesitated, before dropping the scroll and leaping into the pool after him, pulling him to the surface. He coughed and spluttered as she desperately tried to haul him to the side as May helped to drag him out. Pikachu shouted words of encouragement beside May as the all sat panting to regain themselves.

history is repeating itself, just as Wallace said.

A swift breeze rushed through the tunnel and surrounded Wallace and Misty.

Ite celer… It whispered.

Ite celer? Is that Latin? hmmm...

i'm also pretty sure that oppidum caeruli is cerulean city.i mean, let's think of the two cities that specialize in water: cerulean and sootopolis. I mean, they have water gyms and everything. then the legend says the city was in kanto, so it it almost has to be cerulean. and when wallace was so surprised when she said she had never heard of it before basically confirms my theory.

anyways, keep up the good work!

-
    HI!
    i like pokeshipping and contestshipping.
    and that's all i got ^^;

i realy like it but you keep spelling hoenn wrong as i just pute it it is spelled HOENN besides that i can find much wrong wit it besides a few tiny spelling erors near the end of the chaptors. (but i can't realy blame you for them considering the length of the chapters) bus despite that the plot rocks, and it is very interesting i love it!! but i am all depressed now because i red all of the chapters in a day, and a half now i have to find abnother fic while the chapters are being done.. LOL this is my third fic i am reading!!!

umm is there any chance of being on a PM list perhaps??

but it is rely good i loke it and that all i will say

under construction

DarkfireAbsol, Houen is the Japanese spelling of Hoenn (I think).
    ~a work in progress~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkfireAbsol View Post
    i realy like it but you keep spelling hoenn wrong as i just pute it it is spelled HOENN besides that i can find much wrong wit it besides a few tiny spelling erors near the end of the chaptors. (but i can't realy blame you for them considering the length of the chapters) bus despite that the plot rocks, and it is very interesting i love it!! but i am all depressed now because i red all of the chapters in a day, and a half now i have to find abnother fic while the chapters are being done.. LOL this is my third fic i am reading!!!

umm is there any chance of being on a PM list perhaps??

but it is rely good i loke it and that all i will say
    YES. You just read it, so is their any chance you could give me a synopsis of what has happened in it all the way through. It has been nearly 2 years since I read chapter 3 and beyond. So if you could give me a basic gist of what all has happened, it would be MOST appreciated.
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)
    YES, JElliot is coming back. Screw Elliot Keith, and all its backers.

Chapter 30 was excellent as always Water Spirit ^-^ and defiantley worth the wait, and I'm not dissapointed at all! You did an awesome job and the story is getting better and better with each chapter <33

And it's really cool that you got some inspiration for your next chapter in Japan =D I can't wait to see how the next chapter turns out!

Excellent work <3
    twins with: Uza-chan | paired with: Staryu
    pkmn trainer Light → 1 badge. 3 [oshawott, pansear, munna]. nacrene city ♥

ZOMG! *bounces hyper round walls* There's a chapter!

*furiously reviews* ...Okey dokes...

“But Ash, I really want to stay with you and Misty.” She pleaded feebly and looked up desperately into his eyes.
    *cough* advanceship much?

“I’ve just got a bad-”
    Ok, I can see the other reason for her desperation to get his attention...but still...

“Pikachu! Wait!” He cried desperately after his Pokemon and looked around to see a trail of bubbles emitting from his backside.
    Ya think it's something else but...beautiful though!

He said politely to Misty and bowed to let her determinedly walk passed him and descended down the stone steps.
    Ok, kinda creepy and DON'T GO DOWN THERE MISTY!!!

This just gets better and better...

“Where is he?” Ash asked grumpily and stomped passed her to look behind her.
    VERY sexy

“Mrs. Ketchum, if I tell you something… can you please keep it a secret and not tell anyone else?” She asked hesitantly.
    Noooo did you not hear what Wallace said! thought good choice of person to go to

Ash couldn’t write poetry if it were staring him in the face.
    True...oh so true!

That’s Brock’s department
    Err this i'm not so sure as being true...

a plump old man came bobbing across the field with a tall butler
    For a moment there i thought it was Brian! *chuckle* or is he the butler?

“She’s not his girlfriend!” Misty blurted out, causing everyone’s attention to focus on her. “She’s just a friend!”

“Oh, is this true?” The commentator asked May, who nodded sheepishly.
    I worship this bit >< And you have Max so well, he's all like a little boy, which he is but doesn't express that often...

O.o There's a part 2! (yay!)

“Look, Miss… err… you’re not my date!” Ash tried to reason with the girl as she dragged him over to a small crowd of guests. “Can you leave me alone already?”
    Why do i see her becoming violent??

“ASH?!” Misty screamed in alarm as Rudy twirled her on the spot. “What are you DOING?”
    Well...one woman became violent...*snort* Ashy-poo's in trouble!

“Well I am Macey, Ash’s personal protector when it comes to competition against his destined one, so get lost before I make you really sorry!”
    Hey more angry girls...fun XD

ok...the german guy...wtf is with these guests?????

A glass smashed behind them and they turned to see Rudy standing next to the broken pieces and a large crowd gathered around them, watching.
    The evening just keeps getting better and better for them...If you hadn't just introduced the scroll and stuff, i'd be thinking this was nearing its end!

half way through Ash and Misty's conversation and she is so lucky Ash is so dense...

“This guy is a complete idiot for not realising your feelings.” He looked at her and smiled positively. “He must be totally clueless! I mean what kind of airhead can’t see that a girl really likes him so badly that it’s staring him in the face?”
    As I was saying...

omg...you have such a beautiful tallent! The ending at the beach was perfect, completely perfect!
    I can't wait for the next chapter and could you please add me to the PM list? Thank you!

Can I be on the PM list?

I just LOVE this story. Can't wait for next Chap
    Last edited by Ash&May 4EVER; 20th April 2007 at 11:48 PM.
    Name: Tian
    FC: 2921 5563 3610

...the prince is a dork. A giant, lovesick dork.

And, for some reason, I have an impression that Misty is more like the prince than the mermaid. Even though she likes the water, has worn mermaid costumes, and so on, her personality reminds me more of the prince.

...well, the circumstances of the first meeting are the biggest factor in that. (besides, a mermaid!Ash would look hilarious) Of course, it could just be that the prince and mermaid were more open to their feelings than either Misty or Ash are, and that Ash would be just as dorky if he ever figured his feelings out.

After so much time away from this site and this story, I was very happy to read a new chapter. You live up to my expectations as always, WS. I already can't wait for the next chapter!
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

This is the first fic I started Reading at Serebii.
    Its just a great fic (I mean THE BEST fic).

Your doing a great and wounderful job WS.

Please, can I be in your PM list?

Im a Mewtwo fan

I'm glad you enjoyed the Easter break WS! Japan must have been intriguing... Especially because of the cultural different of the Eastern and Western worlds.. :| The closest I've been to Asia is Moscow. Lol. Please hurry with the next chapter!
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

I still can't believe how brilliant your writing style is!
    Chap 30 was great! I love the ending!
    It's very well written.
    Hope you'll post the next chap soon!
    Can I be in you PM list too?
    'I won't disturb the slumber of feelings that have died. If I never loved, I never would have cried.'

'You may think that you’re above me, yeah, what you think isn’t always true.'

Heya guys! ^_^

How have you all been? I hope you're doing well and thank you so much for all the wonderful comments you've left me! <3 *huggles everyone* It really brightens my day!

I just wanted to say that I've got my exams for the next few weeks so unfortunately, my time is limited and my visits to Serebii are very brief with the odd post here and there. Because of this, I haven't had the chance to write a chapter, let alone post a reply to all your wonderful and supportive posts. I hope you can understand and I'll get underway with the chapter asap after my last exam has finished. I'm really excited about it!

Here's a spoiler for those who are interested:

Spoiler:

OK, that should give you all something to think about.

Discuss at will/peril... I'm intrigued to read your theories. XD

Take care everyone!

Love

WS
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Exams, huh? You, too? >_> I've got exams coming up, too, so it's nice to hear I'm not the only one under such...torture...O_o
    But we know preparing for your exams takes up a lot of time, so just take your time on the chapters, and good luck on the exams!

So someone is going to die, huh? *reads more* What do you mean, "Pokeshippers-trust you at your own-" *recognition lights face* Oh, wait...I think I know what you mean, but I don't want to say in case I'm wrong.
    Name: Brett
    FC: 2492-0613-4491

Thanks to shinylatios for the Trainer Card!

Thanks to shinylatios, a.k.a ~*Ratiosu*~, for the banner!

Default Happy Birthday Fate And Destiny Of Friends!!!

Eragon: Thanks for the support and good luck with yours, too! ^^

OMG!!!! I just realised! I've now been writing FADOF for three years, from last week!!!

O_O That's really scary. XD

Well HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY, FATE AND DESTINY OF FRIENDS!!!

^_________________________________________________ __^

That's really brightened up my day. ^^ And thank you SO SO SO SO much to everyone who has made this possible!!!! I don't know what I'd do without you all. *huggles everyone*

Thanks again!

Take care

WS
    XxX

¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Eep! Yay! Third B-Day! XD PAAAARRR-TEEEHHH!!!!!
    Heheh. I'm having fun. Fweet! I love it. MESH SOOOOO HAPPEH! Serebii's working again! (For five minutes. 8D) Haha. J/k, I just missed y'all 'cause I couldn't get one here BE-cause of my stupid Internet. Bleh.

"A new threat?" "Someone will die?" HAHA! DEATH!!!!! You know, (I'm not saying this is who I think it is, but just a side-note) I laugh every time Ash dies in the movies or anime. I seriously laugh! I think I'm a sadist. O.o But, in the first movie, I cry when the pokemon cry. I'm so WIERD. 8D *bangs head against wall* My parents laugh at me and then tell me to not watch Pokemon because...well, nayways, I'm going to cry if it's someone close. ;.; I'm a sensitive person like that. For the most part.

Pft. I wish I could make people die in my story, but I can't kill charies off. I just don't have the guts. WAAAH!!!! Oooohhhh...I'm so pathetic...Everyone else can kill people off but the strange sadist who laughs every time the main character in any anime dies and who lives in a cave can't...

Nayways, I'm lookin' forward to the next chapter, WS! You don't have to PM me; I've got this in my fave's and I check it a lot! I suppose I'll see ya later.

~The Talking Absol, over and out~
    I guess this is a signature

Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast