Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The experiment-talk and what not

Default The experiment-talk and what not

Hi, this RPG didn't have a disscusion thread and so I got off my lazy a** and made one. Her is were the confused are made knowing (hopefully) and people can talk and get to know more about the RPG. Note-If you haven't already signed up for this, don't bother writing anything here. That would be completly pointless.

Wow, I didn't even know this was here. Well, if you ned to ask me about the RPG, ask me here.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

You know, I was just thinking that, to ask you DM;

This is the perfect place to address some concerns about the RPG:

1. The plot seems to be rushed from time to time, in my oppinion, the experiment had a couple of times of death, but was revived by DM's quick thinking and plot making.

2. DO NOT Address a factor of yours unless DM is ok, when I was introduced again, I introduced the regi fusion, for DM had befriended the Regis, and it would be a perfect senario. However, such things as 'hell zones' aren't for they have NO relation to the RPG.

3. Post LONG posts, short posts are against the rules, it is better to post one long post rather then three short posts.

4. NEVER BE A GARY-STU! MAKE SURE YOUR CHARACTER HAS FLAWS!!!!!

----------
    I have more but am tooo lazy to do this.....

Also, Flygonrulz, I think that Azura and Serenity should go out to the mainland and have a shopping trip, maybe win a trip to a big city or something, you see, Azura has flaws of not experianced with Society, while Serenity, she is not that keen with big buildings, for she is a small island girl.

-------------------------
    Current status: Made a quick fun RPG! Come check it out! The Link of Zelda: Titled:
    Gods of an Unown World

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twin: Cdra1617 :3
    Bishie: Lenne <3

“Great Spirit and the Maker of all Life ... A warrior goes to you swift and straight as an arrow shot into the sun. Welcome him and let him take his place at the council fire of my people. He is Uncas, my son. Bid them patience and ask death for speed; for they are all there but one -- I, Chingachgook -- Last of the Mohicans.”
    ~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

Meh, a shopping trip for your characters sounds okay....
    How do you think that the regigigas should be introduced as the fusion(this sentence is so ****ed)

I thinl some good flaws for Nick would be:
    1) He's too controlling
    2) He tends to turn his back on friends(this happened a lot)

Also...

Somehow, I think that Azura and Nick should get introduced or acquainted. PBC addressed that Azura really didn't know Nick at all.
    Credit for this beautiful banner goes to IronSceptile_X

FPC -

Quote Originally Posted by WaterTrainer411 View Post
    Meh, a shopping trip for your characters sounds okay....
    How do you think that the regigigas should be introduced as the fusion?
    The Regis could be introduced in the fusion by doing a ritual of some sort, but let us not worry majorly about that untill the tournament is done.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterTrainer411 View Post
    Somehow, I think that Azura and Nick should get introduced or acquainted. PBC addressed that Azura really didn't know Nick at all.
    Well, as stated, she doesn't like you for hurting Azreal, and doesn't trust you through what Serenity told her, so you have a horrible first impression, and if you try to make a move Azura would go to her 'all-knowing' brother for guidance, and you know how brothers are when someone is harassing their younger sisters....
    Current status: Made a quick fun RPG! Come check it out! The Link of Zelda: Titled:
    Gods of an Unown World

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Great Spirit and the Maker of all Life ... A warrior goes to you swift and straight as an arrow shot into the sun. Welcome him and let him take his place at the council fire of my people. He is Uncas, my son. Bid them patience and ask death for speed; for they are all there but one -- I, Chingachgook -- Last of the Mohicans.”
    ~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

Azreal and Serenity should battle in the finals...

Naturally...

Possibly, Azura and Nick battle and you win, but then you lose to either Serenity or Azreal.
    Credit for this beautiful banner goes to IronSceptile_X

FPC -

I think that's how everyone thought it would end up from the beginning. But, let's just say...

Spoiler:- The winner of the tournament is...:
    Last edited by Gentleman Skeleton; 6th December 2006 at 3:31 AM.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

I plan to have Azura drop out she is only 15, and not that experianced with politics, also Nick and Serenity should drop out, the ideal person to be elder, in my oppinion is Serenity's father, for he has been here the longest and would be perfect for the job.

Also, I plan on befriending a Gardevoir that can speak, may I dragonicman? If not, it can just speak telepathically.
    Gods of an Unown World

~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

Don't worry PBC, I'm one step ahead of you with the elder thing. You'll see when I get to that point.

You may get a Gardevoir, but I would rather it not really speak. Trust me, Meowth from the show wierds me out.

Well, no offence but I'd like Serenity to win but to hand over the position to her father. also her's what I'm planning for Azreal and Serenity's final match which there probably will be.

Spoiler:- Azreal and Serenity's match:

Sorry, but I'll have to disagree with you Flygon, first of all, the envoy saga is pretty much over and dead, and that means NO MORE ENVOY POWERS!!! Second of all, you would be going against the rules of the tournament, which only permitts those of the Az project to use themselves as the fighter, third of all, if you win, you would be a gary-stu of somewhat, and I am one of the most anti-gary stu people you'll ever meet, so I strongly disagree with you, and urge you to make your plan more realistic and reasonable.

Your father should win, but it could be close, that would show how much you still need to improve upon if you just beat him, that would show you don't have that many flaws, and you already are that good of a trainer, at what? 15? NO. If you beat him that means there is not point of progress for your character in this RPG, for you would already be at the peak, unless your father LET you win. which knowing him, is a doubt, stick with what the story has already placed, and don't derail it! The reason I left the first time was because this story became SO Chaotic that it was very derailed, but now, since the story is beginning to stay on track again, I will make sure NO ONE Derails it again, NO ONE!

That is a part of my arguement, hopefully you see it my way

Chris
    Gods of an Unown World

~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

sorry, but i won't be able to post for some time due to my computer breaking down so i need to wait till its fixed before i post my entry for my character but i will allow any of you to bunny him in if you want, as i'm **** at entries...

thanks
    Meta
    Beautifly are my Bishie!
    hands off or my Beautifly's shall take you away and have their way with you!

Well, heres an idea, what about a double KO? Azreal and Flamence fight for a little while, with Azreal copying Flamence's moves to give the audience a show. They go into one of those epic 'disappearing in the dust and everyone waits for the dust to clear' kind of thing and the judge declares it a double knock-out.

GARY-STU?!?! >_< I'M A GIRL!!! Read the sig!!! Read it!!!

Double knockout, what will happen then? Sudden death? A long pointless game of dominoes?

I'd say sudden death. But the match would be postponed a few days for Azreal to recover. Meanwhile, Azreal's mom wins a contest and gets a trip for two to Celadon/Goldenrod/Lillycove, something like that. She gives this to Serenity and Azura, and Azreal heads to Saffron to talk to Sabrina about the real AZ-13-14 (since the one Azreal found was an shapeshifter.) And the upcoming eclipse is doing strange things to Azreal's powers.

I've got a crazy idea. Like really crazy.

What if the AZ 14 experiment was a Ditto experiment? morpher and what not. It'd mean a lot of chaos. heck, it could even kidnap people and pose as them for a while.

I've got a crazy idea. Like really crazy.

What if the AZ 14 experiment was a Ditto experiment? morpher and what not. It'd mean a lot of chaos. heck, it could even kidnap people and pose as them for a while.

I was thinking of something similar, but not quite the same. He's almost an exact copy of Azreal, except instead of Mew's DNA, it Arseus'. If he attatches a plate onto himself, he becomes a copy of the experiment that shares the element with that plate. For example, if he's holding the Mysterious Plate, he becomes a copy of Azura. If he's holding the Spirit Plate or the Water Drop Plate, he becomes a copy of Azrocco, and so on.

And the one found earlier was an experiment of a different kind funded by Giovanni, you'll be seeing more of them later. But AZ-13-X as I'm calling it is more dangerous than anyone else in the storyline because you never know who's side he's really on. He helps all four groups (Order of Ho-oh, Rocket, Grim, Order of Lugia) in order to get what he craves most. He's dangerous to have as an aly, and even more dangerous to have as an enemy.
    Last edited by Gentleman Skeleton; 12th December 2006 at 4:42 PM.

OOC: I am super busy currently, so Flygon_Rulz, you can uhm, god my character for the trip if you want, my pokemon are Casteform, Gardevoir, Vulpix(shiny Ninetails coloration), and Flareon. Well that is my future team....On the trip I'll have Casteform, and Vulpix, and Gardevoir.

Oh, just for a little humor, I included a little stowaway on the Serenity-Azura trip. In doing so, I hope to develop Jirachi's personality into a mini Brock with one advantage, his natural cuteness.

XD, yeah i saw that. Brock to who though?

Anyone he wants to. All he has to do is lay on the cute charm, and he gets attention.

Meanwhile, back on the island, Azrocco forces the organizers of the initiation rights to disqalify Azura for her absence. And proceeds to anger Nick and Azreal's father and forcing Nick into a battle with him where he evolves and wipes the floor with all of Nick's Pokemon. Then Nick warns Serenity about him. But he's not really Azrocco, he's AZ-13-X. Azrocco meanwhile is stuck on the bottom of the ocean, where he finds a strange egg floating in the current.
    Last edited by Gentleman Skeleton; 15th December 2006 at 6:07 PM.

Dun dun DUN. XD That's a good idea. i've been wondering what had happened to Rocky. *lol, that can be Serenity's new nickname for him now* Maybe he could be giving the experiments to Giovanni. I think it's time for his comeback.

Grim didn't do much, why don't we put the two big bad guys in an allyance?

Accually, I have much bigger plans for Grim now that the Envoy powers have been passed on.

Spoiler:- The Plan:

ooooo, sounds good...can i be involved please? say...err...sorry, i'm abit stuck now...
    Beautifly are my Bishie!
    hands off or my Beautifly's shall take you away and have their way with you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast