Thread: why not have free legendaries?

Default why not have free legendaries?

in the older stadium games, the legendaries weren't stronger than the reguilar pokemon. a little staryu could beat a moltres so why not have most of them free and only some to be won.

Are you talking about rental pokemon?

Trainer Name: Char
    Friend Code: 4338 8979 6857
    Shinies for trade: Torkoal & Voltorb

yes. we should definatley have rentals again

oh yeah maybe that would be good

Yeah Rentals would be good. I think that you should have to earn money in game though. You should be able to use that to purchase Pokémon for a certain ammount of time (E.g. 100 yen a day.) Or for a complete team like.. 600 yen a day.

i want rentals too i remember playing on my friends pkmn stadium and liking being able to choose what to battle with, and i was extremely dissapointed on coll and XD when you got given a raandom constructed team.

bring back rentals

this isnt about rentals, thins is about how i think that most legendaries should be default like ho-oh, lugia, kyogre, latias, groudon, latios, mewtwo, parukia, diaruga, luario and rayquaza. the you'd win/buy deoxys, jirachi, celebi, mew and manafi

All those legendary pokemon are probably too strong for gameplay and would make trainers everywhere want just those pokemon because they are some of the strongest pokemon so far so thats probably why they didnt add them but even so your right all pokemon should be available.
    I am the Scyther King No can compare to his almighty power he is undefeated!!!

If we do have rentals, I would like to have most legendaries avaliable, but not all. You would have to win a certain amount of battles to get certain Pokemon.

yes rentals would be el excelente
    Love I am Pokerus for those of you form PR, Aruma, tohea, or Pokespam.

i think jirachi, mew, celebi, manafi and deoxys are the only ones we should have to win.

Deoxys, Mewtwo, Raikou, Suicune, Lukario, and Rayquaza are all the best fighting legendary pokemon you could get, at least thats my opinion Kyogre and Groudon would be the greatest of all legendaries, again thats my opinion though, Syther could still take on any of those legendaries.

how u said scyther could take on any of them was kinda my point. the point of rentals are to have fair battles with your favorite pokemon. even though its a legendary, it shouldnt be insanly stronger when you use rentals.

your absoulutley right Syther could win 20 battles in a row with ease if a trainers good enough

which is me cause im the king

how about this

Pokecup - Manafi
    Greatcup - Jirachi
    Ultracup - Celebi
    Mastercup - Mew
    Battle tower - Deoxys

not too hard to get. but i wouldnt want it hard to get, the point is that noone is stronger than the other

Perfect and for a challenge you can't use rental pokes if not well you have to win the hard final match.

i think we should use rentals for that cuz some people might not have d/p. and plus, i dont have the time or patience to raise my pokemon to level 100

Because nintendo wants people to visit their tours and strive to get Legendary Pokemon by a 1 hour ride to some random location.