Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Pace - The Final Frontier! (466)

This was great. It was nice seeing all of Ash's old Pokemon again, but I will Charizard had some more Screen Time in the battle. Otherwise, it was great!
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Bulbasaur was great here, actually it was the strongest pokemon here, beating 2 of Brandon's pokemon.
    I've noticed that they showed how Bulbasaur has battled Jackson's Meganium, but Ash's clothes were from Hoenn...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

brandon used regice as i predicted ^^
    but pikachu beat regice in 1 attack because regice used rest and was completely healed ...

One of the best battles in the Battle Frontier (another being Charizard vs Articuno). It was awesome seeing Bulbasaur and Squirtle together again, with them both kickin butt. A great battle overall, but I will never understand how Pikachu's Volt Tackle took out Regice in one hit after it used rest...

Good episode! 10/10

Love these kind of episodes with important battles. If ash would've lost again...well...then it would've ran into D/P
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

I love the title and how it relates to the Battle Frontier.

Regice versus Pikachu was the only good part I think. Seeing Ash finally get the last symbol gave me goosebumps. 6/10

Great episode, Ash had to win sometime I think this is the most time he had rematched anyone besides Gary but he's not a gym leader/BF Brain, three times while all the others were two times (I think right?).

Shame Charizard lost so soon but good that Pikachu defeated Regice just in time (I am surprised he didn't use the other two either but I guess Brendon thought that might be a little unfair, three legendaries). I am also glad he declined to be a Battle Frontier Brain otherwise the series might have to end (Well maybe not but how would they run the series with him as a brain I wonder?), he is better to be an Pokemon trainer.
    I would have declined too wanting to explore more places, battle more Leagues and catch Pokemon.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

It's not a shame, Charziard is a pokemon and it might lose, but yeah I was hoping for him to defeat Brandon's Rejice.
    I have to say that Bulbasaur's wins against Brandon (and one draw) have opened the door for Ash to get the win VS. Brandon, without him Ash would have lost. And I liked Squirtle although it lost.

Awesome battle..... the battle between Pikachu and Regice was amazing... Defeating a legendary pokemon is no easy job but that volt tackle did a critical hit it looked like....So that completes all seven symbols

So, Ash now has all seven Frontier symbols and is induted into the BF Hall od Fame. Good for him!

Thus endeth his BF adventure!.... in two more episodes.
    Hoenn confirmed
    November 21st
    Are you ready?

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:
    (<primal)

Although it would've been bad for Ash to take a spot as a frontier brain, I would've liked to see him as a brain. It would've been kinda awesome to see the one trainer that'd come and beat Ash.

i liked the episode and yeah it woulda been cool to see ash become a frontier brain but then who would become our new forever 10 years old protagonist? just wouldnt be the same without ash
    Some rules are made with all intentions to break
    And she defends it with a warped rationale
    But I've seen what happened to the wicked and proud
    When they decided to take on the throne for the crown

Facebook | Last.fm | Backloggery

I wonder how he got regice if it was non anime Pikachu would only have lasted
    one second.

This episode was cool. It was great to see them show how Shadow Punch cannot be avoided. It was cool to see Bulbasaur use its seldom-used Leech Seed attack on Solrock and Dusclops. It made both much easier to defeat. It was very clever for Ash to have Squirtle to use Hydro Pump to clear its eyes. It was cool to see Squirtle use Skull Bash to defeat Ninjask. It wasn't too surprising that Solrock and Bulbasaur knocked each other out with Solarbeam. It was cool to see Regice in this episode. Regice was a tough Pokemon for Pikachu, it kept using Rest which kept giving it back its energy. It was cool that Pikachu used Volt Tackle to finish off Regice and the battle. I'm glad Ash won the Battle Frontier

99/100

One Volt Tackle and down goes Regice. The battle wasn't really the best to be honest.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

The best battle in the history of battles! I was rooting for Squirtle in this fight. I wish it could have took out the retarded looking sun but oh well. Nice job though. Charizard does get on my nerves sometimes. And even though if Ash rejected the Brain offer, he could still ask for Brandon's pramid ship to ride around with everywhere. That would have been awesome.9/10
    Last edited by Caseydia; 18th December 2012 at 5:29 PM.

My ideal battle ever!

This is one of my favorite episodes, one of the Best battles of Pokemon Anime occurred in this episode.

Ash and Brandan's battle continiues ...... Ash sent out Bulbasaur to battle Dusclops. Dusclops uses Mean Look and hits him with two Shadow Punch,
    But Bulbasaur still managed to defeat Dusclops by hitting it with a powerful Solarbeam.
    Next, Brandan sent out a Ninjask and Ash swapped for Sqiurtle. Sqiurtle puts up a great battle and defeats Ninjask .... but sadly it loses to Solrock, who knocks it out by using Solarbeam.
    Bulbasaur and Solrock's battle was great too, it ends in a draw.
    The final battle between Regice and Pikachu was the best part of this episode, I liked how Pikachu shattered the Ice around him and also parlyzed Regice by using Thunderbolt. It was awesome when Pikachu knocked Regice out with Volt Tackle and won the battle.
    Ash finally defeats the frontier brain Brandan and gets the Brave Symbol ..... And he also gets postitioned in the Hall of Fame of Battle Frontier.
    I'm glad he finally won something big after the Orange League.
    This episode nicely made up for the last episode, where Charizard had to lose terribly.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 12th August 2013 at 7:18 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678