Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Pace - The Final Frontier! (466)

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    Omg, really? How did one Volt Tackle from Pikachu take down Brandon's Regice?
    Haxachu Pikachu out of nowhere getting pushed straight to the moon,there were other ways the writers could have gone about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    So now Ash had beaten every single Frontier Brain, and he now has all the Frontier Symbols.
    And yet all he got to show for it was a trophy and a pat on the back.

Wow Regice versus Pikachu was so good, though I was mad when Ash told Scott that he didn't want to join the BF as a Frontier Brain. I wonder what kind of facility Ash would've used if he hadn't declined.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayuin View Post
    I wonder what kind of facility Ash would've used if he hadn't declined.
    I'm guessing he would've had a facility based on sheer power, which is his specialty. Tho looking back, it seems like Ash refused the offer simply cuz he didn't want to quit traveling around the world.

I didn't like Brandon using Ninjask since it didn't match his archaeology themed team, but since Bulbasaur defeated Dusclops and Solrock, I think we can say he's stronger than Charizard, who defeated nothing here.

Charizard los to dusclops so that there could be tension in that match, had charizard won his match he would have pretty much swept brandon's next 2 monster ninjask and solrock and pretty much would have beaten an ice type regice. Losing to dusclops was the most logical thing to do.
    Favourite Characters- Ash, Serena, Lillie, Dawn, Gladion, Cilan, Brock, Cynthia, Kiawe, Lana, Lance, Alain, Steven Stone

Favourite Pokemon- Charizard, Venasaur, Blastoise, Gengar, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Sceptile, Greninja, Garachomp, Infernape, Gliscor, Salamence, Arceus

Watching pokemon for 17 years, grown up while watching this show. Also liked the different characters form different sagas. I hate genwunners.

So Satoshi versus Jindai round three continued, and Satoshi's Fushigidane and Zenigame both amazed me, especially the former since he defeated Samayooru and tied with Solrock. The Rocket-dan blasting off due to Regirock and Registeel was worth a chuckle, but the main event featuring Pikachu versus Regice was the best part. I'm still stunned that Satoshi won.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789