Thread: The OmniVersal Wars Episode I

Default The OmniVersal Wars Episode I

Hello, this is my fic made by me. It is about how the multiple universes go into an all out war. hope you enjoy.

p.s. i know i dont have much detail, but if i did it would be about a 700 pages.
    sorry, ill work on more detail as i progress.

Here is the first chapter and prologue. please give good advice cuz im gonna publish this eventually.
    __________________________________________________ _________________

The OmniVersal Wars
    Episode I
    The First OmniVersal War

Prologue

In the distant future some human scientists will accidentally develop a time vortex, which would allow billions of people to go to one time period at once. Unfortunately it is discovered by a group of terrorists. These terrorists begin attacking the U.S. trying to get the time vortex for their own evil purposes. Then the terrorists pinpointed the location of the time vortex and went into a full-scale invasion of this five square mile area. In doing this they triggered a massive explosion in some oil fields which power surged the time vortex. Thus causing it to open up a large time-space vortex about the size of the galaxy. It sucked in the entire OmniVerse into it. The entire OmniVerse from all times was flung back out into fifteen Universes, otherwise known as the OmniVerse. The fifteen Universes are the Atadona, Bagasaki, Shinbongliong, Pesterdistokia, Magpiftitch, Dungpostokia, Mongansaki, DidoCassch, Figermineria, Popdegostia, Nargasakikch, Indingopsokdia, Nagasaki, Destorokian, and the ????? Universe.

When past and future collide a great battle shall begin. In the Atadona Universe the Jedi, the sith, the samurais, and the robots begin a large war. Who will be victorious? Can Luke Skywalker destroy his enemies and bring balance to the force, or can Anakin finally become a true Sith by killing his own son, can Sonny free his kind from human control, or will the samurais control the past and the future? Nobody knows, but we know one thing. Several wars will decide who is the ruler of the universe, and several hundreds of wars will decide who is the ruler of the OmniVerse.

Chapter 1
    The Great War Begins

When Anakin, Luke, Sonny, and Kyle the samurai started attacking each other after 1 year of peace. The attacks were small and not full-scale invasions. The first real battle didn't take place until about 2 months after the attacks began. It was between the four groups at the samurai fort called Osaka. Each group wanted this fort for different reasons. Two of the leaders were there, Kyle and Anakin.

Anakin shouted to Kyle, “You die today Kyle. "Anakin cut Kyle's sword and then stabbed Kyle in the throat. Kyle's sword had flown into the air and came down and cut Anakin's arm off."Ahhhhhhh!"Anakin screamed. Anakin somehow survived without one arm and half his left leg. Kyle is supposedly dead. He lived for twelve minutes. He hacked away and killed thousands. He lost almost half of his body. His body wasn't found after that battle………………….or was it? Osaka was now in the hands of the Sith. This battle started the Great War. Billions of corpses were found. The Sith had heard of a large group of rebels joining other groups of rebels. This group was becoming a major threat to everyone. The rebels were killing and enlisting Sith, samurais, Jedi, and robots. One of the greatest battles was about to begin.

50 years after the battle of Osaka the rebels had become the largest group in the Great War. There were four more groups now, the Romans, cavemen, humans, and the Republic. There were also bands that had less than a billion men such as the bounty hunters, mercenaries, droids, and the geonosians. There was then another great battle, one that will never be forgotten. It was in a rebel fort called Kyoto. Every group and band was there."Anakin you are going to pay for what you did to me at Osaka". Anakin turned to see cyborg Kyle. "B…b…bu…but, y..y….yo…you’r…you’re d…d…de…de.. dead", Anakin said. “Not quite Anakin, mwhahahaha!" Kyoto was the greatest fort ever built. Made of pure gold walls lined with gems, rubies, emeralds, diamonds, and sapphires along the rim of the walls. It had turrets made of silver, towers of steel, and robots made of bronze. The sixth day into the battle the mercenaries, droids, and the cavemen were destroyed. The Romans were now a band. Boba and Jango Fett the leaders of the bounty hunters had been killed by Sonny and his elite guard. By the tenth day the bounty hunters were a thing of the past. The fort's first wall had a huge hole blown into it. Cyborg Kyle, Anakin, Sonny, Luke, and Zane the Roman had been fighting since the first day. Nobody except the leaders had fought since Zane had died. On the next day the Saiyans came and joined the battle with their leader Goku otherwise known as Kakarate in Saiyan. He joined the leaders in their battle. He used a legendary sword known as the Z Sword. The Saiyans were winning the battle. The Romans had joined the Saiyans. On the fifth year the battle was still going on with Sonny dead and the robots were gone forever. The leaders left during the fourth year except for Goku. He was what helped the Saiyans win. The fort was repaired and the Saiyans had the upper hand in the war.

Ten years later the Covenant and the Flood two deadly species using the deadly Halos that were meant to destroy the universe came and annihilated the rebels and the geonosians. They took over Fort Power, the greatest fort ever built. It was almost exactly like Kyoto, only more powerful and had more defenses. They were on the verge of destroying the universe, when they met and had a great battle that destroyed several Halos. The Halos created massive galactic wide explosions. The Saiyans gained control of the arc, the main control center of the halos through this device the Saiyans won several battles. Later Piccolo, one of the greatest warriors who followed the Saiyans became infected with a parasite that turned him into a part of the flood. Thus forth the Saiyans were in great chaos. The Sith were once more the most powerful power in the universe. That soon changed with the battle for the Republic. The Republic is a hi-tech galaxy, but it was damaged by their war with the covenant.

With the chaos of the Saiyans the Sith turned their attention to the Republic. This is because they are the weakest force in the universe at that time. The Sith had 500,004,563,903,012,324 men and the Republic had only 111,203,531,425 men the Sith easily took over half of the Republic that is until the Republic unleashed its secret weapon. The secret weapons went into the battle and were able to kill one quarter of the Sith, but the Sith breached the RCI headquarters, the Republic Central Industries and took the secret weapons design. The Sith went to Corouscaunt the capital of the Republic and stormed the Jedi Councils chambers. Then the Jedi were gone from the Republic and the Republic had to bring out their last defense. The Secret weapon 2.0 prototype and saved Corouscaunt. The Republic was now known as Corouscaunt since it was the only planet left in the Old Republic. The Sith became known as the Main Universal Empire (MUE).

The Flood, Covenant, Corouscaunt, humans, and the last 500 samurai were at Fort Power. This battle changed the universe forever. The flood used spies to infect the rest of the armies with parasites thus turning millions into mindless flood mutants. With the rest of the armies in chaos the flood had the upper hand until the Saiyans, restored to their former glory with the loss of piccolo, came to the battle. The Jedi arrived with only 50 men and Fred Skywalker, Luke's son. Luke had went into hiding to train secretly on the edge of the universe. The Saiyans had only 50 million, but they were so powerful they didn't need over one billion men to be considered an army. The Flood was annihilated with the humans. The samurai had only 20 men, the Covenant had 1 billion aliens left, Corouscaunt had 5 billion men, the Jedi had 15 men left, and the Saiyans had 49.5 million men. This was after 20 days of fighting. Once again the leaders fought in a grand battle. Fred the Jedi, Goku the Saiyan, the arbiter of the Covenant, and Cyborg Kyle fought for control of the armies. When one leader would die his men were given to the army who killed that leader. Corouscaunt had already surrendered to the Saiyans. Then Goku attacked the arbiter with the Z sword, but the arbiter blocked the attack with an energy sword. Goku quickly then used a kamaha wave burning the arbiter to ashes. Then Fred attacked Cyborg Kyle with his lightsaber cutting off his right arm, but it suddenly grew back with even more power! "Surprised, I can see you all are, even my own men have not seen this before.” Said Kyle. "Oh no what do I do now." Said Fred. "I'll tell what you're going to do, die!" Said Kyle. Then he stabbed Fred in the heart and then cut off his head with his razor sharp blade. He then lunged for Goku, but Goku blocked it. A long sword fight went on for 10 days. Then Goku had no choice but to go Super Saiyan. His hair spiked up and became golden yellow and so did his eyebrows, his eyes became a light blue color and a golden aura came around him. He quickly defeated Kyle with a quick slash and kamaha wave. Thus forth only the Saiyans and the MUE remained.

The Saiyans now had 6,049,500,035 men and the MUE had 10 billion men. The Saiyans had the Annihilator 3.0. The Annihilator was the secret weapon of the Republic. The Annihilator 3.0 Was equipped with 150 nukes, 2000 missiles, and infinite machine gun ammo. The MUE created Demolisher a different version of the Annihilator with different weapons. The Demolisher had Super Lasers, 50 atomic bombs, and 200 missiles. The Annihilator 3.0 could easily overpower 10 Demolishers at once. 10 Annihilator 3.0s went behind enemy lines and destroyed the Demolisher Production Facility. Six of them were still operational. They were sent to destroy the MUE power grid. With MUE in chaos The Saiyans numbers increased to 8 billion men while the MUE had only 5 billion men. The last of the MUE were gathered on the capital planet of the universe, NOVA! The Saiyans stormed Nova destroying all hostiles in their path. Wiping out 3 billion men on the way MUE had only 2 billion men. The Saiyans Grand Army stormed Supernova, the capital city of Nova.

This city was the most powerful city ever built in the universe. Its defenses were almost impossible to penetrate, but the Saiyans did it. They did the impossible once again. Goku and Vegeta, the second most powerful Saiyan, stormed the capital building and fought off the elite guard. The leader of MUE’s identity was no longer known, this is because he wore the mask of the ancient dark ruler, Revan and wore the cape of another ancient dark ruler, Malak. He was the only one left of MUE. Goku and Vegeta knew they couldn't fail now, otherwise he would be the ruler of the universe. They battled fist-to-fist, sword to lightsaber but neither faltered for 2 months of intense fighting. Goku and Vegeta knew they would have to fuse and become one person to beat this dark lord. They fused using an ancient fusion dance. There was a blinding light and when the smoke there stood Super Saiyan level 2 Gogeta. His hair spiked up and golden and his eyes were blue colored. Once again they fought for days this time only for 5 days. when Gogeta defeated the dark lord. They then split for there time of fusion was up. They lifted his mask and cape and discovered that it was Anakin. They took his body outside and hung on a spike to prove they had defeated him. The Grand Army cheered and had a huge a celebration all over the universe.

Most of the warriors returned home, but some of them remained to serve as Goku's army. Vegeta was in control of the money and safety of the residents of the universe. They lived in peace for one thousand years until an unknown army of super warriors led by Luke Skywalker attacked the universe.
    Last edited by ultimatepokemonmaster; 1st June 2006 at 12:47 AM.
    My Rescue team:
    Level 83 Typhlosion

My legendaries in PMD:
    Aricuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    latios
    latias
    kyogre

My Favorite Pokemon:
    the legendaries
    the starters and their evolutions
    Sneasel
    Houndour & Houndoom
    the dragon-types
    Absol

Wow! I lot of reading, but I like it! I saw a few spelling errors and a sentence that did not make a lot of sence at all, but Overall, I like it! Make sure you keep up the good work and please do not make a lame ending, I always read something that has a lame ending.

OMG. That took me forever to read. But only because I saw some errors and was like: What?
    AS soon as I saw Sayians, I wanted to keep reading. Heh heh...we'll be seeing some super sayian action will we?
    So look it over, for the grammical errors, i saw a couple, but I don't have time to edit the entire thing with a quote.
    ...Yo.

Not much to say about me, except that I'm back after being gone for a long time, and no one knows who I am. xD

Hoping to get back into serebii forums, yayz

hey sorry ive been gone thanx for the advice i just got done with chapter 2 so here it is!!!!!

__________________________________________________ _________________

Chapter 2
    The Jedi’s Revenge

The Grand Army of the Saiyans was completely unprepared for the invasion by the army of Luke’s super Jedi. The super Jedi took over two Galaxies before anyone realized that the Jedi were attacking their universe. The Grand Army rushed to destroy the Jedi, but was surprised to see even more advanced Jedi than ever before. These were the super Jedi. They were trained to destroy the Grand Army once and for all. They had super thick Lightsabers that could cut through anything except the super walls in the Arc and the Nova cities. They had super force powers and could do almost Anything, they could fly and lift small buildings. The Jedi’s Revenge was starting and they would stop at nothing to rid the universe of the Saiyans and their minions.

Han Solo and Leia Organa had three children, Jacen and Jaina, the twins, And Anakin. Mara Jade and Luke Skywalker had a child, Ben, who was said would become a great leader. Now it is 30 years after Jacen and Jaina were born and Anakin is 28 and Ben is 22. Jacen has touched the true nature of the force and looks and acts as if he was 35 because that is what happens when you touch the true nature of the force, even though he only touched it for 2 hours. Jaina has become a great Jedi master and is becoming more powerful every day. Anakin has been seduced by the dark side and is one of the leaders of the New Sith Order (NSO). Ben has already shown he is the chosen one for being in touch with the true nature of the force for his entire life after he turns 26. He looks and acts as if he was 256, but the force said it would let him live until he is 156.

Luke, Ben, Jacen, Jaina, Leia, Mara, Kyp Durron, Gantoris and 52 other Jedi have gathered on the planet of CraGus 5 in the Deep Core of the Republic Galaxy where the light side of the force is the most powerful in the universe. They gathered in the council chambers of the first Jedi Temple. They focused all there energy into one certain spot of which came the Force, a bright blue aura of power and light of which was bright as a thousand blue-white stars gone supernova simultaneously in one spot. He was the spirit of a person who had been in touch with the true nature of the force all his life and the force allowed him to be its own visible warrior. He had the power to use all force powers and never get tired. He had infinite power, strength, knowledge, and life. He asked them, “Why have you summoned me, do you believe it is time for the Battle of Fate to begin?” They answered simultaneously, “Yes we do believe it is time.” He answered “Good, so you are very strong in force to realize it is time already. My counterpart should arrive to visible presence soon and I will confront him in the core of the universe just as other Battle of Fates have been.”

With that the Force set off to the core of the universe and waited for his counterpart. Several Sith including Anakin Solo, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Darth Sidious, Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Darth Traya, Exar Kun, Ajunta Paul, General Grievous, and the resurrected Emperor gathered on Korriban in the Republic Galaxy, the burial site of many ancient Sith lords including Ajunta Paul, where they focused there energy into one area which resulted in the Sith, a dark red aura of power and light, he was the same as the force except that he had been in touch with the true nature of the dark side of the force his whole life instead of the light side like the Force, he was also stronger in dark side powers, yet weaker in light side powers. The Force and the Sith were not entirely invincible because two things could destroy them, each other, and the true nature of the force. He set off to the core of the universe to confront the Force in the Battle of Fate.

If the Sith won then the universe won then the universe would be plunged into an eternal every-man-for-himself war, if the Force won however, then the universe would be in eternal peace, however, if both of them lost, such as by destroying each other simultaneously or the true nature of the force destroying them simultaneously then the universe would go uninova and then collapse into a 99% chance of a universal black hole, or a 1% chance of a universal neutron star. The Sith and The Force began the Battle of Fate 1 year after the Force was summoned and half a year after the Sith was summoned. They would fight there for 10,000 years with no distractions or breaks. They would use every power available, after 5,000 years the universe would become warped and distorted from the intense fight. On the last day of the fight the universe would be shifted very much towards whichever one is winning.

While the Battle of Fate began the Yuuzhan Vong, a species that uses bioweapons, weapons that are organic, waged war against the Grand Army. They struck and killed all opposition; there were no hostile survivors in their newly controlled fifth of the universe. The Grand Army quickly counterattacked with massive force and super Saiyans level two. In a fierce battle at Fort Power, Overlord Shimmra, leader of the Yuuzhan Vong, and Goku and Vegeta in their super Saiyan level two form, began a fierce duel that would decide which side would win. They agreed on the rule that whoever’s leader won, than the losing team would join the winning team. They began their fierce duel while the two armies fought around them with great force.

Vegeta, Goku, and Shimmra fought with no end for twenty-five days straight. Each of them growing tired with sweat pouring off them like a heavy downpour. The immense power in one area began creating earthquakes and craters that hindered both sides. This power eventually began splitting the planet. By the time they took a break on the twenty-fifth day; the entire planet was split in half and was considered to be two planets because they had their own orbit and moons, (which were fragments of the planet).

Vegeta was on Kratant, while Goku and Shimmra were on Farzdigin (the planet was originally known as Kratfarzdigant). Vegeta had his arms, left leg, and right head, cut off by Nogrhi, Shimmra’s advisor, and the only Yuuzhan Vong that could feel the force. Three of his personally trained Saiyan commandos found him and took him back to Nova on board a medical frigate; this is where they stopped the bleeding and put on cybernetic attachments on the wounds to prepare the areas for cybernetic arms, left leg, and right head for when they reached Nova.

During that time Goku and Shimmra continued their duel. Shimmra was cut and wounded severely because Goten and Gohan, Goku’s sons, had attacked Shimmra while he was in shock from the sudden split. Goku easily overpowered him, and the Yuuzhan Vong lost the battle on Farzdigin. However, Nogrhi had become the leader of the Yuuzhan Vong on Kratant. So Trunks, Vegeta’s son, had to become leader of the Grand Army on Kratant and fight Nogrhi for the battle that would decide whether the Yuuzhan Vong became apart of the New Grand Army, or if they remained the Yuuzhan Vong army.

Meanwhile, back on Nova, Vegeta had arrived and had been repaired and took up the name CyGeta. His powers were doubled with the new stamina and technology in his body. He traveled to Supernova where he checked on the status of the battle; but, when he got there the entire network of radars and long-range transmission computers were down. Just then a bomb came flying down and destroyed one fourth of Supernova. CyGeta quickly created an energy shield with his new powers and sustained no damage. He looked up and saw the New Jedi Army (NJA) flying down across the planet led by one man, Luke Skywalker.

A great battle quickly began between the NJA and the NGA. Luke and CyGeta quickly began dueling, this time though, even if one of them died, the battle would continue until one army was destroyed. The NGA totaled 46 billion troops and 568 million Saiyans. The NJA consisted of 25 billion troops, 2 billion Jedi, and 1 billion Super Jedi. The odds were NGA- 1-.999999999999 -NJA. CyGeta and Luke battled fiercely for five days. They battled fist to fist, The OmniSaber (the most powerful lightsaber ever constructed with “special” capabilities) to the Z Sword, power attack to force power, defensive strategy (for Luke) to aggressive all-out strategy (for CyGeta), and true nature of the force to super Saiyan level three. Then on the fifth day CyGeta faltered and Luke slashed at his throat cutting his head off, his body fell to the ground, lifeless and cold, where it disintegrated to fine, powerful, dark gray ash.

Luke quickly ran to the front lines of the battle and urged his army on. With his strategy and skill he led them to victory with great loss. The NJA lost 10 billion men in the battle and Nova was 60% destroyed with Supernova 40% destroyed; but the Jedi had their revenge with them controlling 62% of the Universe and Nova. So they helped repair Nova and was at peace there while they commanded their armies across the universe; but, little did they know that the sith were back with an even greater army than before they retreated and were plotting their own revenge.
    My Rescue team:
    Level 83 Typhlosion

My legendaries in PMD:
    Aricuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    latios
    latias
    kyogre

My Favorite Pokemon:
    the legendaries
    Sneasel
    Houndour & Houndoom
    the dragon-types
    Absol

ummm would anybody like to be my beta reader?
    My Rescue team:
    Level 83 Typhlosion

My legendaries in PMD:
    Aricuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    latios
    latias
    kyogre

My Favorite Pokemon:
    the legendaries
    Sneasel
    Houndour & Houndoom
    the dragon-types
    Absol

Keep up the good work! I liked this chapter better than the first one.

thx magma. im about a quarter of the way done with the third chapter

Here is the Chapter list.

The OmniVersal Wars Episode I
    The First Universal Battle
    Prologue
    Chapter 1: The Great War Begins
    Chapter 2: The Jedi’s Revenge
    Chapter 3: The Sith’s Revenge
    Chapter 4: Yuuzhan Vong Destruction
    Chapter 5: The War for Zonama Sekot
    Chapter 6: The Split of the Grand Army
    Chapter 7: The Horrible Truth
    Chapter 8: The Jedi-Sith War
    Chapter 9: The Jedi-Saiyan War
    Chapter 10: The Sith-Saiyan War
    Chapter 11: The Saiyans Retreat
    Chapter 12: The Saiyans Last Sector
    Chapter 13: The Rise of the Nameks
    Chapter 14: The Saiyan-Namek War
    Chapter 15: The Namek-Jedi War
    Chapter 16: The Namek-Sith War
    Chapter 17: The Fall of the Nameks
    Chapter 18: The Saiyans Last Stand
    Chapter 19: Temporary Alliance
    Chapter 20: The Saiyan-Force Alliance War
    Chapter 21: Defeat of the Saiyans
    Chapter 22: Force Alliance Split
    Chapter 23: The New Grand Army
    Chapter 24: NGA-Sith War
    Chapter 25: NGA-Jedi War
    Chapter 26: NGA Retreats
    Chapter 27: NGA Fights Back
    Chapter 28: Force Alliance Resurrected
    Chapter 29: NGA-FAR War
    Chapter 30: NGA’s Final Fight
    Chapter 31: Force Alliance Splits Again
    Chapter 32: The War Continues
    Chapter 33: Sith Gains the Upper Hand
    Chapter 34: The Jedi Retreat
    Chapter 35: Ten-Day Countdown
    Chapter 36: Final Battle
    Epilogue

p.s. would anybody like to be my beta reader.
    My Rescue team:
    Level 83 Typhlosion

My legendaries in PMD:
    Aricuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    latios
    latias
    kyogre

My Favorite Pokemon:
    the legendaries
    Sneasel
    Houndour & Houndoom
    the dragon-types
    Absol

Hey guys almost done with Chapter 3
    My Rescue team:
    Level 83 Typhlosion

My legendaries in PMD:
    Aricuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    latios
    latias
    kyogre

My Favorite Pokemon:
    the legendaries
    Sneasel
    Houndour & Houndoom
    the dragon-types
    Absol

Black Mage is offline Legendary Pokémon Coordinator

...no. You HONESTLY think that mixing the Star Wars universe with others is a good idea? If it was really well-thought, I'd accept, but this...you're lucky Yami Ryu hasn't come here yet.

~TS
    Last edited by Black Mage; 13th September 2006 at 8:24 AM.
    Leaving. Possibly forever. GameFAQs is definitely a hell of a lot more light-hearted than this place will ever be.

----