Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2500

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Well it was just a suggestion, I hardly even use the DSi for internet needs. And I said in my post that I know that he wasn't in charge of the forums but at least his site could be changed.
    Well I know, but I'm afraid your suggestion will fall on deaf ears. If it's something you'd like to pursue, the vBulletin HQ is probably your best bet.

I have an idea, but it would likely take quite a while to accomplish. Combine Pokearth, the Animedex, and the Episode description section together. Basically we get an Anime Pokearth. Here's how I picture it:
    When you first click the link you get a map like the normal Pokearth. It has several highlited locations all over it, not just in the main locations from the games. When you click on a spot it gives you a page listing every episode of the Pokemon Anime that took place in that area, along with links to the episode descriptions and pictures. In the ones where they didn't actually announce their location in the Anime itself, you can just click on the route between the last place they had visited that was also found in the game and the one they were going to visit next.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Well the anime manages to pull cities out of it's ***. There's tons more places off the map then there are ON the map.

I've found that quite a few games have pre-release screenshots, inadequate or inaccurate information and grammar, and a shabby appearence (especially Colosseum). I would be more than happy to rewrite some sections to make them appear better.
    Diamond Name: Matthew
    Diamond FC: 5242 4468 1756

Click the eggs to help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Master Ruby View Post
    I've found that quite a few games have pre-release screenshots, inadequate or inaccurate information and grammar, and a shabby appearence (especially Colosseum). I would be more than happy to rewrite some sections to make them appear better.
    Thanks, but I don't really accept help like that. If you could provide specific details as to what gives inaccurate information, I will happily add it to the to-fix list.

http://serebii.net/colosseum/scenario.shtml
    PageCorrect Info
    Leo Wes
    Team Snatch Team Snagem
    Oore Orre
    Snatch Machine Snag Machine
    Team Shadow Team Cipher
    Evil PKMN Shadow PKMN
    Ageto Town Agate Town
    Dark Rush Shadow Rush
    Hyper State Hyper Mode
    Please fix the grammar, it appears that it was translated.
    Diamond Name: Matthew
    Diamond FC: 5242 4468 1756

Click the eggs to help me!

OK, but technically that is correct information, I just forgot to put the US names in

Not sure if this has been suggested, or if it has been done, but on the tier page in the Game Mechanics section, making the different tiers names link to pages which have a list of all the pokemon covered by the weekly pokemon in each tier.

The R/B/Y and G/S/C sections updated?

Could you organize the game sections better? The information is great, but finding it is a headache. Like, in the Anime Character Bio section, you have the separators with "Main Characters," "Rivals," etc. Maybe you could do something like that. Or on the main page for whichever game, you could have a list, with like a screencap, a small description of the section. That way it's easier to navigate.

Another thing, could you maybe do THIS with the game section? List each of the games like you do with the anime season.
    Last edited by Manene!; 18th July 2009 at 12:39 AM.

Could you move the IV Calculator to the upper-left column under the little "Serebii.net", where the News, Archived News, RBYGSC Pokedex and etc links are found. That would save me a lot of headache instead of having to click into Diamond & Pearl section to access the IV calculator.
    Quote Originally Posted by surfer treecko View Post
    Oh, and on topic, I hate people who post annoying one liners that don't contribute to anything. Like Midnight Lucario and his "what is this i dont even"
    Put this in your sig if you think Profesco is hot (started by Ethan)

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    Could you organize the game sections better? The information is great, but finding it is a headache. Like, in the Anime Character Bio section, you have the separators with "Main Characters," "Rivals," etc. Maybe you could do something like that. Or on the main page for whichever game, you could have a list, with like a screencap, a small description of the section. That way it's easier to navigate.

Another thing, could you maybe do THIS with the game section? List each of the games like you do with the anime season.
    I figure the games are pretty well organised;

4th Gen
    -4th Gen Main - Ascending
    -4th Gen SpinOff - Descending
    3rd Gen
    -3rd Gen Main - Ascending
    -3rd Gen SpinOff - Descending
    1st&2nd
    -1st&2nd Main - Ascending
    -1st&2nd SpinOff - Ascending

It's pretty self explanatory

I'm not saying the games aren't organized, it's the separate sections for each game. Like, the Diamond/Pearl section. Earlier today, I was looking for the section that featured the team-up trainers, such as Riley or Cheryl, and it took me forever to find it. Which is mostly due to the title, "Wild Double Battles," which I totally get now, but at first glance, I was completely confused. Like, the Ruby/Sapphire section, it's a little bit easier to navigate because if I'm looking for Contest, I immediately see "Contest Section." Plus, it un-jumbles the list, by making it appear shorter, which makes navigation easier.

As for the games, true, but there's a lot of games and that list is only going to get larger. And especially with titles like the "Mystery Dungeon" games, they take up like three lines. It makes the 4th generation game's list larger then it is, and it's already large because there's been a lot of games released this generation. I don't know, it's just something pretty small that would make it a lot easier people.

And I don't think it's that self explanatory. I get that the main games are listed first, I see them first, but the spin-off games arn't that organized. Like, the "Mystery Dungeon" games, well, there are now four of them and each of them are at different parts of the list. Since "Mystery Dungeon" are apart of a series and "Pokemon Ranger" are apart of series, they should be listed to together for convince.

Plus, almost all of the other sections have a main page. I'm assuming games is probably your most popular section, so maybe it's time it also got a main page?

If there was something like this:

Main Series:
    Red & Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold & Silver, Crystal, Ruby & Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red & Leaf Green, Diamond & Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold & Soul Silver.

Pokemon Ranger Series:
    Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Ranger: Shadow of Almia

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Series:
    Mystery Dungeon: Red & Blue, Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time & Darkness, Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky; Mystery Dungeon: Blazing, Stormy, Light Adventure Squads.

etc.
    It'd be so much easier. Like, I'm not saying you have to change the sidebar, but if I could just click the green "Video Games" above the game list and get a nice separated one page thing. I'd just love it and I'm sure a lot of other people would too.

Here's an idea.

For the DP/Pt sections, you could put in a sort of Contest FAQ - ergo, what accessories/etc look good on each theme.
    Also, it'd be nice if we had a decent Ribbon page [that was recently update with images, that detail how and where to get a ribbon for a Pokemon]
    Searching the site, you get this which is far off in the pits of R/S. :<

So, yeah.

I'd be willing to help compose a list, just contact me on IRC or something. ;x
    I just figured I'd post here while I'm thinking about it.

watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

I seriously don't know where this actually goes. Because I saw a suggestion thread, I thought I might as well suggest.

You know that Competitive Battling sim Shoddybattle? I was wondering maybe if you guys could make a Serebii server. Smogon has so many people on its server, the chat, battle, and everything else lags to the point Java starts saying that the program is not responding. So I use other servers. They don't lag, but there are less people on and usually hard to find a battle unless you arranged one. Seeing that Serebii is pretty popular, if you all created a server, won't be too overpopulated like Smogon, nor too underpopulated like other servers.

If my idea is bad...

*whimper*Please don't scream at me.*whimper*
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

I don't really support fan games as they violate copyright

can you update the sinnoh saga page up to the crew find team galactic and looker.
    http://serebii.net/anime/epiguide/shinou/ this page

NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

the serebii web comics havent been updated for 2 years

Plat FC: Restarted recently. Update later.
    HG FC: 0820 1928 9654
    White FC: 1550 7122 1586
    Black 2 FC: 3526 4292 5271
    3DS: 2809-8335-2844
    Screen Name: Atli

Quote Originally Posted by Sheimi-Shaymin View Post
    Then you sir, must be burned. May I graciously pour gasoline onto your person and ignite you with a match, and allow my farts to viciously make the flames bigger.

the serebii web comics havent been updated for 2 years
    It was cancelled. :<

watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

As far as I know, it stopped because the person who makes it was made fun of, so (s)he stopped making them.

I've got a suggestion for the Mystery Dungeon parts. You should update it to put the actual US names for the dungeons and all, since it's pretty irritating when we want to know where a legendary appears and we don't have a clue wich dungeon it is.
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 30th July 2009 at 7:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    As far as I know, it stopped because the person who makes it was made fun of, so (s)he stopped making them.

I've got a suggestion for the Mystery Dungeon parts. You should update it to put the actual US names for the dungeons and all, since it's pretty irritating when we want to know where a legendary appears and we don't have a clue wich dungeon it is.
    I thought I had o,o

Quote Originally Posted by Haelbarde View Post
    Not sure if this has been suggested, or if it has been done, but on the tier page in the Game Mechanics section, making the different tiers names link to pages which have a list of all the pokemon covered by the weekly pokemon in each tier.
    If you want it so bad you could just go on Smogon as they've got FULL tier lists!

BTW wat is project Vallhalla Joe?
    And i was like "thats what she said" XD

Quote Originally Posted by ElectiCrow View Post
    If you want it so bad you could just go on Smogon as they've got FULL tier lists!
    Yeh, I know. But I prefer Serebii to Smogon, and would it be that much harder to slowly add each Pokemon of the Week to a tier list? you could also make link it to the pokemon of the week page and just change the way you want to display it: In dex order, or in tiers

What about make infractions visable to all, at least untill the expire. I have infractions myself, and if others see them, it might make people relise how stupid they are...
    Virtually gone.

I don't know if this has been suggested or not but, an Itemdex would be nice.

Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast