Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2485

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Youngster_Joey View Post
    I have an AWESOME suggestion. We twist the theme of the whole site just a little. Instead of a place for people to just talk about Pokemon, we make it a Pokemon Dating Site! Come on, let's face it, couples are made and broke all the time here, I know this better than most, xD Since it occurs so much, why not make it an official part of the site?
    Lol. I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by hades666 View Post
    thats the funniest thing ive heard,I suggest this site to make their own tiers or their own simulator like smogon BUT better
    No. Serebii needs to stay away from smogon.

Might it be possible to compile a list of good Generation IV Pokemon to use Thief on (including those belonging to trainers)? I do not believe anything like that currently exists on the site, and it would be quite useful.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

I'd like to see these on your site. They are the names and description of the Gen IV parts of Dream Radar.

Rainbow Extension- This extension was developed to research light and happiness.
    Diving Extension- This extension was developed to research the sea’s quiet and rage.
    Temporal Extension- This extension was made as part of an experiment about time.
    Spatial Extension- This extension was made as part of an experiment about space.
    Renegade Extension- This extension was developed for research on alternate worlds.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Youngster_Joey View Post
    I have an AWESOME suggestion. We twist the theme of the whole site just a little. Instead of a place for people to just talk about Pokemon, we make it a Pokemon Dating Site! Come on, let's face it, couples are made and broke all the time here, I know this better than most, xD Since it occurs so much, why not make it an official part of the site?
    We're seriously against that, as we've got keep an PG-13 safe site. It would invite the attnetion that we do not want. I will not explain in any more detail, as it is against staff rules to do so.

Not unless you're wanting a POTW Breading Class.

Quote Originally Posted by hades666 View Post
    thats the funniest thing ive heard,I suggest this site to make their own tiers or their own simulator like smogon BUT better
    Yes, I've heard that one too, but Many of those things kinda were Magikarp for ubers. As for the Techical side... Serebii hasn't really got rid of the lag yet, and we don't want to really overload the servers.. (assuming they're not at the moment.)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I think it would be good to mention that you get a 50% discount for a week on all of the Join Avenue stores by getting all eight shops to rank 10 (Which stacks multiplicatively with the 40% discount you get with a rank 40 avenue). It also lets you use the raffle twice as much each day.

Better yet, you can get the discount back by simply replacing one of the shops and leveling the new shop up to 10 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I think it would be good to mention that you get a 50% discount for a week on all of the Join Avenue stores by getting all eight shops to rank 10 (Which stacks multiplicatively with the 40% discount you get with a rank 40 avenue). It also lets you use the raffle twice as much each day.

Better yet, you can get the discount back by simply replacing one of the shops and leveling the new shop up to 10 again.
    Oops. Thought I mentioned that

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but shouldn't the site have the Challenge Mode levels for Unova's Strongest Trainers in B/W2? I noticed it didn't list those. I was battling Cynthia in Challenge Mode and noticed it offhandedly.
    ~Author's Profile ||~|| <Fly High Graphics> ~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 31% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~

Quote Originally Posted by Brutaka View Post
    I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but shouldn't the site have the Challenge Mode levels for Unova's Strongest Trainers in B/W2? I noticed it didn't list those. I was battling Cynthia in Challenge Mode and noticed it offhandedly.
    All trainers have an increase in level in Challenge Mode. However, we only list the teams seperately when their team has changes other than a level boost, such as different sets or Pokémon. This is not the case here so posting those teams would be superfluous

I think you should make a page showing the collectors in B2W2, personally I can't find the Mulch collector

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    All trainers have an increase in level in Challenge Mode. However, we only list the teams seperately when their team has changes other than a level boost, such as different sets or Pokémon. This is not the case here so posting those teams would be superfluous
    I don't think it would. It would be highly beneficial to be, well, comprehensive. Why wouldn't you include complete information regarding a trainer's team?

I just noticed that the crack in your banner looks eerily similar to the cracks in time and space...

I have a few suggestions for the site...

1. What is the point in the Fake pokémon page? It doesn't get updated anyway. So it could get deleted.

2. A seperate page for the Challenge Mode Teams of non Gym Leader/Elite 4 Major Trainers.

These are more for when the B2W2 Rush has died down a bit.

1. The Missions page in Pokémon Ranger is hopelessly outdated, the JP names also need to change nto the english names.

2. There are errors in the Emerald pagesmsuch as the battle dome being called the Battle Pike numerous times.

3. A moveset calculator for Gen 4.

4. Cry for a Pokémon on their Pokédex page.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I don't think it would. It would be highly beneficial to be, well, comprehensive. Why wouldn't you include complete information regarding a trainer's team?

I just noticed that the crack in your banner looks eerily similar to the cracks in time and space...
    Because, other than Level, nothing else changes. It's much more logical to just say that they adapt rather than list every single trainer for each mode

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I have a few suggestions for the site...

1. What is the point in the Fake pokémon page? It doesn't get updated anyway. So it could get deleted.

2. A seperate page for the Challenge Mode Teams of non Gym Leader/Elite 4 Major Trainers.

These are more for when the B2W2 Rush has died down a bit.

1. The Missions page in Pokémon Ranger is hopelessly outdated, the JP names also need to change nto the english names.

2. There are errors in the Emerald pagesmsuch as the battle dome being called the Battle Pike numerous times.

3. A moveset calculator for Gen 4.

4. Cry for a Pokémon on their Pokédex page.

1. It's to post things when new generations occur. Fakes occur greatly then so people can cross check things there

2. If they had any difference, I would have included them. Here, they are identical, but are of a higher level. It's the same issue as with Easy Mode I mentioned before

Now for the rest

1 & 2. I have said on numerous occasions that we'll be redoing the sections as time goes on. Patience. New stuff is the priority

3. I don't really see how widely that'll be used. Gen IV play diminishes with each passing day

4. I don't have the money to pay for the bandwidth that would use, considering the popularity of the site

I only got 1 real suggestion but I was wondering if you could take the original pokedex you know the one you made for RBYGSC and bring it to the standards of the gen 5 material? If possible
    I hope this is a good suggestion
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

i havent suggestied anything before, but maybe a spot in people's profiles to log their game experiences?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Used the forum search tool to look for anyone bringing this up, I don't THINK anyone has.... (101 pages is a lot to read through.)

I don't mean to be disrespectful but, why not have a Sub-Forum devoted to talking about using cheating devices, so that people can still discuss it, but away from those who don't want to seem like "cheaters."

I understand that cheating is bad because it creates the "why work for something when you can just cheat" mentality. But sometimes it can be used to see things that were programed into the game but never implemented, like the Celebi Event in pokemon Crystal or the shiny Celebi in all the generations 3 and up. Cheatcodes can be great for discovering the hidden content of games.

It really doesn't make sense to not talk about it. After all, we're allowed to discuss/use glitch abusing, and that can be just as game breaking as cheating. It's not as if cheating devices are illegal and could cause Nintendo to sue us.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal6 View Post
    Used the forum search tool to look for anyone bringing this up, I don't THINK anyone has.... (101 pages is a lot to read through.)

I don't mean to be disrespectful but, why not have a Sub-Forum devoted to talking about using cheating devices, so that people can still discuss it, but away from those who don't want to seem like "cheaters."

I understand that cheating is bad because it creates the "why work for something when you can just cheat" mentality. But sometimes it can be used to see things that were programed into the game but never implemented, like the Celebi Event in pokemon Crystal or the shiny Celebi in all the generations 3 and up. Cheatcodes can be great for discovering the hidden content of games.

It really doesn't make sense to not talk about it. After all, we're allowed to discuss/use glitch abusing, and that can be just as game breaking as cheating. It's not as if cheating devices are illegal and could cause Nintendo to sue us.
    Cheating devices are technically against the Nintendo terms of service, and if you tell Nintendo you use one should something go wrong, it voids the warranty.

Cheating is wrong and is destroying the Pokémon community. I refuse to have a hand in it

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Cheating is wrong and is destroying the Pokémon community.
    Even cloning?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal6 View Post
    Even cloning?
    If it uses AR, it's still considered cheating and wrong, but there is absolutely no difference in cloned Pokemon coding-wise, so a crapton of people (including me) don't care if Pokemon they get are cloned.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by WillieNelson View Post
    If it uses AR, it's still considered cheating and wrong, but there is absolutely no difference in cloned Pokemon coding-wise, so a crapton of people (including me) don't care if Pokemon they get are cloned.
    I guess, morale wise, I don't see the difference between glitch abuse and cheating devices. Missingno is still way cheaper then half the cheat codes anyone would think to use.

Serebii, please make the clues for the puzzles less vague. I enjoy the puzzles until something like "Ash defeated this Gym Leader" appears. Please dont give clues that make me look into every single gym leader kind of thing

I second Otamon's post, I really enjoy the advent calendar's puzzles but the clues are often so vague that i get discouraged from trying to finish them. another example would be something like "its highest stat is _______" or "May raise/lower ______" there are often a lot of answers that fit these types of clues and it is painful to search for them all. I would recommend making clues that only require searching one page on serebii.net more like the "_________ can learn this move" cause then all we need to do is look up one pokemon/page and try to hunt for the answer there instead of the entire site. It kinda makes the crosswords more like a scavenger hunt to find the page with the answer .

also would it be possible to bring back the decryption crosswords where you have to figure out what letter each number represents based off of one given pokemon? Those where really fun and was wondering if they could be coded into a browsers just like the crosswords being used now?

Hey Serebii, I was wondering if you could update the RBYGSC Pokedex to the newer Pokedex Style since you updated the game pages. If someone has suggested this, I apologize in advance

Credit to Darkrukario and Chibi Pika for banners

Poke-Artists Club

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman456 View Post
    Hey Serebii, I was wondering if you could update the RBYGSC Pokedex to the newer Pokedex Style since you updated the game pages. If someone has suggested this, I apologize in advance
    It's on the to-do list

Sort of an odd request, but all of the other games have their pre-release information intact and the rest of pre-release pics are on the site, so could you please add the pre-release revealed Pokémon page to Ruby/Sapphire part?
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I think its time that the Serebii website had a new layout and completely format the site because its been on for years and has finally out done its stay.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

What your signature is evolving? dun dun dun dun dun duuuuuun your signature has evolved into BEEN HEAR AWHILE. What do you want to nickname it? I'LL BE BACK!

I can't wait for Pokemon X and Y
        Spoiler:- shinys to date:

Arcanine the LEGENDARY Pokemon FTW
    GEN 3 RSE are still the BEST!!

Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast